Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Do you guys ever get tired...

Of people accusing anyone who is jacked over the age of 40 of being on TRT or PEDs?

This just bothered me again when I saw that Mens Health thing about Lenny Kravitz, Bautista and Frank Grillo being jacked after 50. And who knows, maybe those guy are on something... but to see the comments with people piling on saying this is impossible naturally is something to behold. Especially with Grillo and Kravitz. Those guys aren't even that big but people act like they look like Chris Bumstead.

This isn't meant to be a discussion about using these things specifically as I know its against the rules.

It's more or less rant about people who make the accusations. Maybe I just don't get it, but why is it every time you see a vid or pics of a guy who is jacked and/or peeled.. youtube, online articles, etc and they are over the age of 40, people automatically jump on the "they must be on hormones" bandwagon?

I don't think that people understand that you can still build and maintain muscle over the age of 40 as long as long your T levels are within the normal physiological range. Sure, being younger with levels on the higher end of the spectrum help you build muscle faster, but if you live clean (sleep enough, eat right, train regularly with progressive overload, don't smoke, low alcohol consumption) you can keep you levels quite high without the usage of any TRT. Assuming you don't have a medical condition of course.

I'm willing to bet it's lazy people that have no self control that make these accusations because they are inadequate about they own situation. I've always said that if you're accused of using something, and you're not, it's quite the compliment.

But I don't think people take the time to understand basic physiology and just write people off that work hard and maintain over the years.

Sorry, I realize this is a bit a rant, but maybe I'm looking at this all wrong by being annoyed by these haters. I'm sure this has been brought up before around here.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xTeTe View Post
    Of people accusing anyone who is jacked over the age of 40 of being on TRT or PEDs?

This just bothered me again when I saw that Mens Health thing about Lenny Kravitz, Bautista and Frank Grillo being jacked after 50. And who knows, maybe those guy are on something... but to see the comments with people piling on saying this is impossible naturally is something to behold. Especially with Grillo and Kravitz. Those guys aren't even that big but people act like they look like Chris Bumstead.

This isn't meant to be a discussion about using these things specifically as I know its against the rules.

It's more or less rant about people who make the accusations. Maybe I just don't get it, but why is it every time you see a vid or pics of a guy who is jacked and/or peeled.. youtube, online articles, etc and they are over the age of 40, people automatically jump on the "they must be on hormones" bandwagon?

I don't think that people understand that you can still build and maintain muscle over the age of 40 as long as long your T levels are within the normal physiological range. Sure, being younger with levels on the higher end of the spectrum help you build muscle faster, but if you live clean (sleep enough, eat right, train regularly with progressive overload, don't smoke, low alcohol consumption) you can keep you levels quite high without the usage of any TRT. Assuming you don't have a medical condition of course.

I'm willing to bet it's lazy people that have no self control that make these accusations because they are inadequate about they own situation. I've always said that if you're accused of using something, and you're not, it's quite the compliment.

But I don't think people take the time to understand basic physiology and just write people off that work hard and maintain over the years.

Sorry, I realize this is a bit a rant, but maybe I'm looking at this all wrong by being annoyed by these haters. I'm sure this has been brought up before around here.

Yup, but thankfully it is people who don't know anything about what it takes to be in "real good shape."
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With HRT being so accessable and inexpensive it's just not that big a deal anymore
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bautista? They aren't wrong. That guy isn't just eating right and training...he was (at one point) 290-ish pounds with abs. That said, it doesn't really bother me too much. I do think it is kind of stupid when people say Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Ed Norton in American History X can't be natural, but I find it more amusing than anything. I just do my thing and ignore the idiots.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have heard a few mention it just kids mostly, probably more behind my back though, I have no idea.

I live rural and the town next to me is very small, the gym owner and myself are probably the 2 biggest guys around for miles. I get the "you're big" How much can you bench a lot. I just smile and say not much. Truth is I don't bench, don't have the shoulders for it. I only use dumbbells and have for years.

I joke around all the time, even with strangers and people joke around with me, the drive thru I go to occasionally, a couple of the young ladies will write funny stuff on my order related to lifting. When I was getting my booster the nurse said, Well look at you, I finally get to meet Mr muscles and got a selfie with me to send to her daughter that is one of the young girls from the drive through.

I get that kind of stuff more than anyone making accusations, perhaps it's because I am so rural and everyone being just great people, no idea but I am ok with it because laughter is what makes the world go around.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    With HRT being so accessable and inexpensive it's just not that big a deal anymore
    For sure, and I'm guessing that's also why people are so quick to throw that out there when discussing these things.

I just tire of people saying it's the only way. But hey, if they're wrong, that's their problem they're uneducated I suppose.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aspenextreme03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Funny stuff but I am assuming you do squat and deadlift though with a barbell? I get the db thing as it is easier on shoulders for sure.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I get the "you're big" How much can you bench a lot. I just smile and say not much. Truth is I don't bench, don't have the shoulders for it. I only use dumbbells and have for years.

Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arnoldswim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I believe Grillo has talked about his TRT usage.
    Doctor's Best
    Science-Based Nutrition
    DrBVitamins.com

***Doctor's Best Representative***

Former Member of US National Swim Team
    Gym Lifts: 355/275/450

(Opinions expressed here represent my own and not my employer)

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For sure, and I'm guessing that's also why people are so quick to throw that out there when discussing these things.

I just tire of people saying it's the only way. But hey, if they're wrong, that's their problem they're uneducated I suppose.
    You still have to put in the work regardless.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aspenextreme03 View Post
    Funny stuff but I am assuming you do squat and deadlift though with a barbell? I get the db thing as it is easier on shoulders for sure.
    I do, however, I have a back issue and I only Barbell Squat for high reps and don't go over 135 on it. The staple of my squats are done via hip belt. It allows me to work the legs to full potential without loading up my spine. Been doing them for many years now, wish I had discovered them when I first started.

Yeah just positioning those dumbbells ever so slightly allows me to lift painlessly. The barbell tears them up.

Deadlifts are not an issue any type.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Bautista? They aren't wrong. That guy isn't just eating right and training...he was (at one point) 290-ish pounds with abs. That said, it doesn't really bother me too much. I do think it is kind of stupid when people say Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Ed Norton in American History X can't be natural, but I find it more amusing than anything. I just do my thing and ignore the idiots.
    People saw a picture of Jeff Bezos and accused him of using PED's. LOl
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    People saw a picture of Jeff Bezos and accused him of using PED's. LOl
    Even in pretty good shape, he still looks like Jeff Bezos
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Even in pretty good shape, he still looks like Jeff Bezos
    Haha! All the money in the world ain't gonna fix that!

Well, technically, it prolly can, but we'll know he knows he'll always be a geek dweeb.

As for the thread topic, I say that I dont get tired, cuz I don't give a fuk aboot who looks like what. I get tired cuz I can't hardly switch off my brain! This last year I've been working on that, but even that's not the "way" to approach it. It's not a goal or a pursuit. It's only presence. I'm definitely feeling more present lately, which opens up all kinds of possibilities for gainz.

Now check this out

Does that not melt yur heart.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least this forum is free from attacks like that. No haters here.....
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    At least this forum is free from attacks like that. No haters here.....
    Haha! Dude, u love thinking u got haters. At least own it.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ran my first ever green tea regime late last year - 13 weeks 200mg a week. Did not get stronger, did not get shredded, did feel better, did recover faster. Was hoping to get called out for it but didn't
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couldn't possibly care less.

Don't care if people use PED's
    Don't care if people accuse people of using PED's
    Don't care if people use PED's and nobody notices.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With big pharmas profits, we are all using something.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Haha! Dude, u love thinking u got haters. At least own it.
    I dont know what you mean If by 'haters' you mean a group of people who all have something in common. That being they have never accomplished much. Sure. It is not bad here today, but in the past, I had quite the group of buddies on here. Most have quit training many years ago.

Oceanside recently emerged from the homeless shelter to come revisit me. Been a little while since I have heard from any of them

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Ran my first ever green tea regime late last year - 13 weeks 200mg a week. Did not get stronger, did not get shredded, did feel better, did recover faster. Was hoping to get called out for it but didn't
    I had the same disappointment. I believe it comes from how so many guys jump on WAY early in their training. A place where they have tons of natural growth left. In that case, green t just gets you to that place more quickly. But to go significantly beyond your natural set point limitations takes more stuffs. I dont know what that is, or how much that would be. Part of my brain wondered, but I was in my mid 40's and I personally did not want the health issues that might come along with that. Part of my shift in perspective helped me learn there is no 'magic' pill. But there are some guys out there with FREAK genetics. Just because guys are bigger and or stronger than I am, it does not mean it is their supplement regimen that is responsible.

Respect for sharing.
    RAW lifts

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should try Chamomile or Earl Grey. That sh!t will take you to new levels!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Oceanside has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I dont know what you mean If by 'haters' you mean a group of people who all have something in common. That being they have never accomplished much. Sure. It is not bad here today, but in the past, I had quite the group of buddies on here. Most have quit training many years ago.

Oceanside recently emerged from the homeless shelter to come revisit me. Been a little while since I have heard from any of them

I had the same disappointment. I believe it comes from how so many guys jump on WAY early in their training. A place where they have tons of natural growth left. In that case, green t just gets you to that place more quickly. But to go significantly beyond your natural set point limitations takes more stuffs. I dont know what that is, or how much that would be. Part of my brain wondered, but I was in my mid 40's and I personally did not want the health issues that might come along with that. Part of my shift in perspective helped me learn there is no 'magic' pill. But there are some guys out there with FREAK genetics. Just because guys are bigger and or stronger than I am, it does not mean it is their supplement regimen that is responsible.

Respect for sharing.
    I still just get a kick out of knowing i can get a simple minded Primadonna like yourself to type out 500 words essays trying to explain yourself to me ..

the fact that it's a sure bet that you probably lose sleep on those nights is just a little bonus ..

Long story short kid...you're easy

Marketing has a lot to do with people using special supps as well. How many TV ads have you seen suggesting Tea as the cureall for all of your "old man" problems. Just run on down to your local clinic and you too can look like this guy( the after pic) by just running our customized program.

Hell i considered visiting a clinic, but then I realized that covid screwed my training program and I just needed to refocus and clean it up again.

Infomercial nation makes it look easy.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    I still just get a kick out of knowing i can get a simple minded Primadonna like yourself to type out 500 words essays trying to explain yourself to me ..

the fact that it's a sure bet that you probably lose sleep on those nights is just a little bonus ..

Long story short kid...you're easy

Nope, never lose sleep. Generally most days I sleep in till 930 or 10. Life is good.

Maybe you can print this out and hang it on the wall in your apartment. It will look good next to your beer can collection.

Happy new year!

RAW lifts

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It really depends on the source. I can understand the gut reaction because there is an abundance of liars and downplayers of the effects, and on the other side excuse makers looking to discredit anything that helps justify their own lack of results. Context is everything here.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    You should try Chamomile or Earl Grey. That sh!t will take you to new levels!
    Chamomile for a beginner? That's a pretty irresponsible recommendation. Better to start with Earl Gray and see how your body responds. I knew a guy who drank Earl Gray For 8 weeks and he still speaks with an English accent to this day.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, I’m not tired of it cause I don’t even know what you are watching or reading to get that info.

Sounds like stuff I have no interest in!!!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I do, however, I have a back issue and I only Barbell Squat for high reps and don't go over 135 on it.

Good stuff here, not the back issue but the higher reps. More need to incorporate to save them issues.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Good stuff here, not the back issue but the higher reps. More need to incorporate to save them issues.
    I do PPL because it's simple and if I miss a day, I just pick up where I left off.. I alternate between low and high rep

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Chamomile for a beginner? That's a pretty irresponsible recommendation. Better to start with Earl Gray and see how your body responds. I knew a guy who drank Earl Gray For 8 weeks and he still speaks with an English accent to this day.
    Slow down guys I'm only on replacement type stuff here. Next you'll suggest Oolong which everyone knows is the real deal.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Slow down guys I'm only on replacement type stuff here. Next you'll suggest Oolong which everyone knows is the real deal.
    Eh, 3 IU's of Lipton for size..............
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61