new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what about these legs

Do you think these legs are normal. are they only skinny or do they have a bit extra bent near knee areas

Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big pics and yes, they're skinny

new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) new_builder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is the bent just beneath the knees a normal thing ? is it only my illusion that my left calf is minor bent towards outside or is it normal with everyone

lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could be angle of pic, i have similar thing , the muscles are diff sizes on the sides and it makes my legs look crooked lol,

b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Once you start to develop your legs/calves and fill out a bit more the bend won't be as apparent.
    It's more than likely just due to underdeveloped muscles. And only an appearance thing.

PS: I'm no expert.

lfsabch!
    post ur legs pic plz

Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by new_builder View Post
    is the bent just beneath the knees a normal thing ? is it only my illusion that my left calf is minor bent towards outside or is it normal with everyone

No its not an illusion you have a mild case of what we call 'Genu varum' otherwise known as bowlegs

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by b34tBoX View Post
    Once you start to develop your legs/calves and fill out a bit more the bend won't be as apparent.
    It's more than likely just due to underdeveloped muscles. And only an appearance thing.

PS: I'm no expert.
    This, I was "bow" leged before I started working out and now that I have muscle it does not look that way at all.

Originally Posted by 1972girl View Post
    This, I was "bow" leged before I started working out and now that I have muscle it does not look that way at all.
    miss1972, can you post your leg picture and share with us the leg routine you followed

lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfsabch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well aparently im not human and have less then 5 posts so i cant put up my picture. ill go troll some threads and get some posts then upload

Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nightstalkers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're indian aren't you? (no racist)

Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lchaigler25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    or persian

Gaudeamus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Look pretty normal by your average person standards.

Originally Posted by lfsabch View Post
    well aparently im not human and have less then 5 posts so i cant put up my picture. ill go troll some threads and get some posts then upload
    now you can, dear. post them

is it my complexion which makes you think that I m indian or persian or my shoes?

ahahah on the ball are we lol just got the post

heres a rough idea but sometimes its more "crooked" then others

a front pic with both feet 4 inches apart would be best.

IFSABCH! can u post a front side view of both legs

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes they are skinny and I have no idea what you are talking about with the bend

Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Domyos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shylock View Post
    No its not an illusion you have a mild case of what we call 'Genu varum' otherwise known as bowlegs
    Nah, you're legs are normal. They are only skinny. That's all.

Originally Posted by Domyos View Post
    Nah, you're legs are normal. They are only skinny. That's all.
    i am glad to see that. can u show urs