Page 212 of 302 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 9051
    Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RThoe View Post
    True, though at the same time we haven't seen a president in recent memory that has done so much of what he said he would do. Like him or hate him, you have to respect that.

This is difficult to judge. While there have not been any fatalities from people directly from those countries, there have been a handful of terrorist attacks from people directly from those countries that left dozens wounded, many seriously, but thankfully no one was killed.

The reason it's primarily difficult to judge, is because most terrorists that kill in America are Muslim citizens, whether through naturalization or born here. For example, the Orlando nightclub shooter was born here and legally a citizen, but he should have never been allowed to come here if we actually had proper vetting because his dad is a fukin psycho. Granted, he was from Afghanistan and not included on this list of seven countries, but I also think it should be extended to more than just seven.

While no fatalities have resulted from these seven countries in the US, many have occurred in European countries. It's simply easier for them to travel there than here.

lol

Forget the fact that these seven countries (and these seven alone) were highlighted by the Obama administration as needing additional vetting.
    Bolded is factual incorrect. According to the FBI less than 10% of terrorist attacks in the US are Islamic Extremist.
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Why is there political talk without that potato ecn or thegenerel here
    ECN is in here, he posts regularly.
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How's Marchenko? Leafs picked him up on waivers. They waived Corrado (I'm sure he'll get picked up)

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    I went back a few pages, only saw hockey talk and nothing juicy.

So I stirred the pot.

Gotta be worried about the Bowling Green massacre copy cats these days.

You don't think it's concerning that the President imposed the travel ban without consulting the DOJ? Without consulting homeland security? And then when the AG said she would not back the ban she was fired for "betrayal"? (Granted she was on her way out anyway) You don't think it's concerning that now the DOJ has put a halt on the ban suggesting it's unconstitutional?

So because Trump said he was going to do these things and is doing them I have to respect it?

Brb when I take office I'm going to slaughter millions.

Hey gotta respect that he did what he said he was going to do!

I don't want the refugees, but clearly this ban wasn't thought out and was rushed.
    Easy Obama i think the middle east has had enough of your drone attacks
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    peter budaj leading the league in GAA and shutouts, t-7th sv% and t-4th in wins

"things you would believe if we were talking about the AHL" for $1000 alex

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went back a few pages, only saw hockey talk and nothing juicy.

So I stirred the pot.

Gotta be worried about the Bowling Green massacre copy cats these days.

You don't think it's concerning that the President imposed the travel ban without consulting the DOJ? Without consulting homeland security? And then when the AG said she would not back the ban she was fired for "betrayal"? (Granted she was on her way out anyway) You don't think it's concerning that now the DOJ has put a halt on the ban suggesting it's unconstitutional?

So because Trump said he was going to do these things and is doing them I have to respect it?

Brb when I take office I'm going to slaughter millions.

Hey gotta respect that he did what he said he was going to do!

I don't want the refugees, but clearly this ban wasn't thought out and was rushed.
    The AG was fired because she didn't do her job. The executive order was a lawful order. She decided she was going to play politics and was rightfully fired.

The travel hold will be upheld. It's not unconstitutional.

Originally Posted by Sh724 View Post
    Bolded is factual incorrect. According to the FBI less than 10% of terrorist attacks in the US are Islamic Extremist.
    Can you provide a source that less than 10% of terrorist attacks are carried out by Muslims?

Curious what the definition of that is, as well as the time period used to get that number.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The AG was fired because she didn't do her job. The executive order was a lawful order. She decided she was going to play politics and was rightfully fired.

The travel hold will be upheld. It's not unconstitutional.

Can you provide a source that less than 10% of terrorist attacks are carried out by Muslims?

Curious what the definition of that is, as well as the time period used to get that number.
    We will soon see if it is constitutional or not, it will come down to whether or not it is deemed a Muslim ban, which is unconstitutional as you cannot alienate an entire religion. Gotta protect dat there religious right under the 1st amendment!

Serious question, where you, and the other conservatives ITT fall on pro-life vs. pro-choice.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Auston Matthews 7 goals tonight let's go.

441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 441Forty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We will soon see if it is constitutional or not, it will come down to whether or not it is deemed a Muslim ban, which is unconstitutional as you cannot alienate an entire religion. Gotta protect dat there religious right under the 1st amendment!

Serious question, where you, and the other conservatives ITT fall on pro-life vs. pro-choice.
    Same as Trump; leave it to the states

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scheifele just got absolutely rekt

How can it be a Muslim ban when 1. the VAST majority of Muslims around the world are not barred from entering the US and 2. there are several other religions practiced in those countries that are also barred from entrance.

Anyone that says this is a Muslim ban is literally fukin retarded. I don't name call with srs discussions but there's no way to sugar coat it. Not saying you necessarily think it's a Muslim ban since I haven't seen you specifically state that (but if you do you're fukin retarded).

Abortion is a tough issue for me and I don't like that it's become such a left/right discussion. I know plenty of liberals that are pro-life and plenty of conservatives that are pro-choice.

I'm big on limited government and them staying out of our personal lives, but I also have a moral issue with killing the unborn. One of my really good friends was extremely close to being aborted, her mom basically ran out of the clinic just before.

For me personally, I would not want someone I was with to get an abortion, but it's hard for me to tell others what to do. I lean more on the pro-life side but it's a tough call for me. I am big on state's rights that don't violate the Constitution (like what a handful of states are doing to the Second), and would like to see it be a state's right decision to begin with, but like I said, hard decision for me.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Source is the FBI as i said in the post you quoted asking for a source
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Donald J. Trump ********@realDonaldTrump 2h hours ago
    What is our country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security travel ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

Because this country isn't by a dictatorship?

Donald J. Trump ********@realDonaldTrump 1h hour ago
    Because the ban was lifted by a judge, many very bad and dangerous people may be pouring into our country. A terrible decision

A conservative appointed judge.

This guy is a child and probably hasn't read the constitution past the 2nd amendment. I would be shocked if he could paraphrase the bill of rights.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Charging? What a joke. Inb4 jetcel crying about hitting in the nhl

http://streamable.com/ejzyj

Also got 5 for getting jumped afterward
    Last edited by DreamerCut; 02-04-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God Frederik Anderson is so damn terrible at times. First goal by Pastrnak was brutal.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000) DreamerCut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by meep316 View Post
    Auston Matthews 7 goals tonight let's go.
    Pasta!

Let's go Bruins!!

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    God Frederik Anderson is so damn terrible at times. First goal by Pastrnak was brutal.
    Our beat goalie since Belfour and it's not even close. Every goalie is terrible at times.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    Our beat goalie since Belfour and it's not even close. Every goalie is terrible at times.
    never forget you traded the picks used to trade up to get Couture for this guy

Originally Posted by DreamerCut View Post
    Charging? What a joke. Inb4 jetcel crying about hitting in the nhl

http://streamable.com/ejzyj

Also got 5 for getting jumped afterward
    Does no one on Winnipeg know to keep their head up? Jesus christ boys he was right in front of him, how Schef didnt see him...
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    never forget you traded the picks used to trade up to get Couture for this guy

Terrible era. Raycroft, Toskala, Giguere, Gustavsson were all terrible. Gerber was decent for like the 12 games he was here and ended up screwing up our draft by playing so well. I did like when we brought CuJo back that one year even though he was obviously no longer a capable NHl goalie.

edit: I guessed Gerber played for the Leaf for 12 games so I checked his Wiki to see if I was close and it turns out he played exactly 12 games for the Leafs mind = blown

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sick goal by Nylander..1-1

MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    idiot hf boards trade proposal of the day

"Beaulieu, Plekanec, 1st 2017, 1st 2018 for Hall, Quincy

??

Not sure if Hall is available tho

Is this close value wise"

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Zadorov hit was one of the most beautiful hits I've seen in a while, just absolutely stood him up

Complete nonsense they called it a charge, that's just making up penalties

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HughBMyron View Post
    ECN is in here, he posts regularly.
    Duh
    LEO

MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MSUD5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    leafs rookies = unreal

skrilla is hard as fuk right now

Source is the FBI as i said in the post you quoted asking for a source
    That is not a source. I want a link to an actual source. Otherwise I could refute that by claiming the opposite, that the FBI says 90% of attacks ARE carried out by Muslims. You'd want a source right?

I'll be waiting.

Donald J. Trump ********@realDonaldTrump 2h hours ago
    What is our country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security travel ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?

Because this country isn't by a dictatorship?

Donald J. Trump ********@realDonaldTrump 1h hour ago
    Because the ban was lifted by a judge, many very bad and dangerous people may be pouring into our country. A terrible decision

A conservative appointed judge.

This guy is a child and probably hasn't read the constitution past the 2nd amendment. I would be shocked if he could paraphrase the bill of rights.
    Did you miss my post?

Also, non-citizens do not have ANY rights here. So him barring people from entry is not unconstitutional. Again, refer to my previous post.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get me a Nylander jersey.

Will kill myself if the Leafs blow this.

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did I walk into R/P in here?

BTW Boston finna explode over the next few months. Best xGF% and Corsi percentages in the league. Teams good.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Get me a Nylander jersey.

Will kill myself if the Leafs blow this.

4-1 lead over the Bruins in the 3rd period might be the most frightening thing for Leafs fans.

I let out an audible, very loud "FUKK OFF" after the Bergeron goal, which every fukking person on Earth knew was coming.

Thank fukking god for JVR. Thank fukking god.

The Bruins SUCK. SELL

S E L L

E

L

L

You fukking idiots. SELL.

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I let out an audible, very loud "FUKK OFF" after the Bergeron goal, which every fukking person on Earth knew was coming.

Thank fukking god for JVR. Thank fukking god.

The Bruins SUCK. SELL

S E L L

E

L

L

You fukking idiots. SELL.
    Dude I'm telling you, this team is WAY better than their results. Staying the course is going to provide dividends. Just don't be buyers.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

That is not a source. I want a link to an actual source. Otherwise I could refute that by claiming the opposite, that the FBI says 90% of attacks ARE carried out by Muslims. You'd want a source right?

I'll be waiting.

Did you miss my post?

Also, non-citizens do not have ANY rights here. So him barring people from entry is not unconstitutional. Again, refer to my previous post.
    The FBI is not an acceptable source? The source of FBI crime stats is the FBI. If you want to read the report im sure you would be able to find it on the FBI website, so the source would be FBI.gov

Instead of waiting you could have already went to FBI.gov and read the report...
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Page 212 of 302 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast