Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: GRILLN thread.

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    hey all....weve been getting mccormick grill mates marinades

they come for chicken and steak....and make the chicken real juicy

link:
    http://www.walmart.com/search/search...0&fblikes=true

JUST HELPIN BROS OUT
    McCormick is good stuff too!
    Last edited by psychowolverine; 04-06-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    BRB, going hunting...

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by psychowolverine View Post
    I could live off grilled asparagus
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychowolverine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this was my grill cover til the sun ate the hell out of it...

Last edited by psychowolverine; 04-06-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    BRB, going hunting...

Ill be going through my freezer tonight to see what all I want to grill this weekend. Probably only grill On Sunday though as my wifes schedule and mine do not meet up until then.

Im thnking some brats, chops, and sirloin steaks. Now I need to get some veggies... hmmmm Ill come up with something. Probably do a mixture in some foil. Have some red potatoes, banana pepper, bell pepper, okra, and jalapeno peppers... I did come across a recipe for grilled okra... Ill have to see if I can locate it.
    BRB, going hunting...

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I could live off grilled asparagus
    Ive never had grilled asparagus

will try soon
    I never rep back

Originally Posted by fitmember View Post
    Ive never had grilled asparagus

will try soon
    garlic powder, italian seasoning and EVOO...
    BRB, going hunting...

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    garlic powder, italian seasoning and EVOO...
    sweet man.... will post opinion when done
    I never rep back

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone have a ducane grill? says they are made by weber and carry the weber guarantee but are cheaper and made entirely in china.

Wife has a fixation on weber grills so this may placate her and I just can't bring myself to spend 600+ on a grill. I can get the 4 burner ducane for 350 or less.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    anyone have a ducane grill? says they are made by weber and carry the weber guarantee but are cheaper and made entirely in china.

Wife has a fixation on weber grills so this may placate her and I just can't bring myself to spend 600+ on a grill. I can get the 4 burner ducane for 350 or less.
    This is just my opinion, but everything made in china(especially metals) are CRAP. I can find grills all day long for under 350 that are really well made and a name brand. What are you and your wife looking for in a grill that will push $600?
    BRB, going hunting...

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is just my opinion, but everything made in china(especially metals) are CRAP. I can find grills all day long for under 350 that are really well made and a name brand. What are you and your wife looking for in a grill that will push $600?
    Well she's hung up on weber because its what her father and brothers have and they all say it cooks the best and most evenly. I don't really grill out much if at all so I have no idea. The ducane line is made in china but so it the whole weber spirit line and some of their other stuff and those all get pretty good reviews. I figured this was an opportunity to get some good value.

The only other one we had been looking at was the kenmore line. I'd be very open to suggestions. She wants a 4 burner grill preferbly a 5th side burner but thats not a deal breaker. The storage cabinet that hides the propane tank is also a positive.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Originally Posted by jafomofo View Post
    Well she's hung up on weber because its what her father and brothers have and they all say it cooks the best and most evenly. I don't really grill out much if at all so I have no idea. The ducane line is made in china but so it the whole weber spirit line and some of their other stuff and those all get pretty good reviews. I figured this was an opportunity to get some good value.

The only other one we had been looking at was the kenmore line. I'd be very open to suggestions. She wants a 4 burner grill preferbly a 5th side burner but thats not a deal breaker. The storage cabinet that hides the propane tank is also a positive.
    You know, after looking over some reviews and seeing what you want, the Ducane will probably be your best option. I didnt see anything about them coming out of China though. Looks to be based out of South Carolina now but owned by Weber. Customer service is in Illinois.

http://www.gasgrill.org/ducane-gas-grills/

I would have looked at the Char Broil commercial series but the reviews are hit and miss and its only a 3 burner in the price range you are after. I also thought the Master Forge would be good, but its reviews are minimal since its relatively new in US(imported from China) and a Lowes exclusive brand. The one they have that caught my eye was pretty nice though. All stainless.
    BRB, going hunting...

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gonna grill something this weekend....or then again I may just say fuk it and enjoy the first suds I've had in months.

Gettin into em' purdy good now.

Older eats:

Covered these two butts with Bad Byron's Butt Rub and smoked em for several hours.

Pulls off nicely

Grilled fresh pineapple is great, too. Top it with Dizzy Pig BBQ's Pineapple Head & it will never even make it inside. Stuff is like crack.

Usually for dessert is.......

My 44 year old wife.

Drinking a few while I tend the coals.
    Last edited by DubfromGA; 04-07-2012 at 03:40 PM.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stuffed peppers

Her favorite steak.....ribeyes

Chicken sammiches with pineapple

Coring tool is the sheeit. Fast and easy.

Crack, I tell ya. Best grilling products ever fuggin made.

Bacon wrapped & provolone melted

Party sized Grillin

Moar dessert for this old man

Last edited by DubfromGA; 04-07-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Hard to beat the basic cheeseburger

Last edited by DubfromGA; 04-07-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Portabellas stuffed with crabmeat

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grilled 10 lbs of wings tonight, 5 lbs hot and 5 lbs bbq and not a single pic was taken.

You guys are paying too much for "grills." I'm still grilling on my 16 year old pit w/smoke box I paid $125 for.

Dub, GJDM.

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jelly of everything posted throughout this page
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Good stuff DUBS.. Nice looking wife there too.

I grilled up some stuff Snuday but was so pissed at my grill because the gas was not working properly I only took a pic of the grilled okra.. Ill post that later or tomorrow. That turned out pretty good though..

And after all that frustration of the gas not working right, after I was done I did some messing around and it worked fine.. WTF?! I was ready to heave it over the F'n deck rail lol
    Last edited by psychowolverine; 04-11-2012 at 06:56 AM.
    BRB, going hunting...

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jenni-O Natty turkey burgers

Okra from the other night

And last nights feast.. OMG it was so dang good! Finally figured out my grill and it was acting right... Plan on lots more grilln now...

Pre BBQ pic of country style ribs, chicken breasts, and corn on the cob

BBQ'd!!

And a pic of my dirty grill... dirtier the better. lol J/K need to clean it up a bit.

Last edited by psychowolverine; 04-11-2012 at 07:19 AM.
    BRB, going hunting...

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK, got some more pics.

At the ranch

Chicken breasts just getting started

Fajitas

Onions and Peppers to go with the fajitas above, lightly seasoned and drizzled with EVOO

Chicken breasts on the left and small hog hams on the right

This was a hog ham I smoked way too slow and turned out being pulled pork, made some good sammiches

Portabellas, Hot Wings, and Green Onions at the ranch

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    This was a hog ham I smoked way too slow and turned out being pulled pork, made some good sammiches
    Accidental masterpiece.
    BRB, going hunting...

BRB, going hunting...

psycho, I did your deer poppers last night and they came out really well. Also did two bags of chicken breasts and some freaking amazing venison ham steak.

psycho, I did your deer poppers last night and they came out really well. Also did two bags of chicken breasts and some freaking amazing venison ham steak.
    Those poppers will turn a man fat real quick if you have enough meat and cheese. lol
    I love those things.. I need to make some soon. I think I have a backstrip or tenderloin in the freezer still.

Ive lost the taste for a lot of deer steaks. Always that one bite in there that has that over whelming blood taste. I prefer the back strips and burger.

EDIT: I like to add some BBQ sauce to my deer poppers too... I sauce everything lol
    BRB, going hunting...

Those poppers will turn a man fat real quick if you have enough meat and cheese. lol
    I love those things.. I need to make some soon. I think I have a backstrip or tenderloin in the freezer still.

Ive lost the taste for a lot of deer steaks. Always that one bite in there that has that over whelming blood taste. I prefer the back strips and burger.
    Yeah and I'm supposed to be in a deficit and shedding fat at the moment lol. I had 5 poppers and a steak for dinner.
    I made almost all my ground into chili over the last year, for some reason that kind of became a staple for me somehow. Now I'm buying lean beef to make chili.
    These steaks worked out really well, they actually came from a couple small doe my dad's girls killed in the '09/'10 season and they had them commercially processed. The butcher just cut through bone and all when he steaked the hams so a full ham steak has the bone in the middle which seemed to add a ton of flavor, not to mention being young doe the meat was as tender as I've ever had. I need to get those girls hunting more often because they don't ever eat their stuff they just give it to me LOL.

Yeah and I'm supposed to be in a deficit and shedding fat at the moment lol. I had 5 poppers and a steak for dinner.
    I made almost all my ground into chili over the last year, for some reason that kind of became a staple for me somehow. Now I'm buying lean beef to make chili.
    These steaks worked out really well, they actually came from a couple small doe my dad's girls killed in the '09/'10 season and they had them commercially processed. The butcher just cut through bone and all when he steaked the hams so a full ham steak has the bone in the middle which seemed to add a ton of flavor, not to mention being young doe the meat was as tender as I've ever had. I need to get those girls hunting more often because they don't ever eat their stuff they just give it to me LOL.
    A lot of times, bone, fat or sinew on deer meat will ruin the taste completely...
    BRB, going hunting...

Tbonz & titties.