R10Barney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Red marks - not itchy- please help! Advise

I’ve experienced this before in 2019 but they went away in 2020 when I stopped working out and taking
    Whey protein - ON
    Creatine - universal nutrition
    Pre workout - pre kaged

But i started working out again in January 2021 and around November 2021 the red mark started to come back.

They mostly in my arms forearms
    But also on my thighs and stomach. They don’t itch at all but they seem to be more noticeable when working out.

My diet is simple
    Eggs, Chicken, white rice, Tuna, spinach, and whatever i may eat on the weekends.
    I only drink water.

Anyone ever experience anything like this?

Could it be the protein?
    I stopped the creatine for about a month but saw no changes.. thinking about doing the same with the protein but nothing makes sense.

https: //i.ibb.co/R47TdFB/E4-DA1-F73-E4-A9-4-D77-AF78-3576-A0-C80-A4-D .jpg

https: //i.ibb.co/GtGrCjd/96-DF03-B7-E242-4-C9-F-BFAF-4-D87-DA2086-EA .jpg

These are the images guys
    Please just remove the spaces since I’m not allowed to post images yet because of my post count

Thank you

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R10Barney View Post
    My diet is simple
    Eggs, Chicken, white rice, Tuna, spinach, and whatever i may eat on the weekends.
    I only drink water.

Anyone ever experience anything like this?

Could it be the protein?
    Could be, or could be anything else you're eating, including whatever you may eat on weekends. Keep canceling stuff out if you want and see if you figure it out, or you could see an allergist.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How long do they stay? Is it a few hours or more permanent? Used to have similar looking things and it had to do with sweat/moisture, and a fungal infection which cleared up with some OTC anti-fungal cream and drying off more. Otherwise I'd guess something in a pre-W/O if you use is, like Beta Alanine which can cause flushing.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

R10Barney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    How long do they stay? Is it a few hours or more permanent? Used to have similar looking things and it had to do with sweat/moisture, and a fungal infection which cleared up with some OTC anti-fungal cream and drying off more. Otherwise I'd guess something in a pre-W/O if you use is, like Beta Alanine which can cause flushing.
    They last for months. Two years ago when this happened to me for the first time I used a bunch of prescribed anti fungal creams and pills but it did nothing. Had a biopsy done too and came out negative to anything bad. Doctor never figured out what it was.

They left by themselves in mid 2020 when COVID hit and gyms were close.

The weird thing is, if it is the whey, creatine or PWO why does it take months of me taking these products for it to start popping up? Wouldn’t it happen after a few uses?

So weird