Page 104 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 5682
    Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Take that negative attitude, shove it to the side, and get under the bar girl! Every time there's a comp there are open spots (there are 3 winners per wt class) where nobody wins because they can't get enough people to participate, why, because people are too damn scared to step out of their comfort zone or they think they're weak. DO IT, LIFFFFTTTTTT!!!
    Love you!!!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm dreading what they're gonna say about that at the dentist. But yes with 100% certainty that thing went CRACK when I got my electric toothbrush in there like I do every single time. Still doesn't hurt but got a nice sized hole in my tooth, looks like I got beaten up by a flock of angry geese.
    No no, I believe you about the toothbrush. I just meant it was kind of ironic, like being run over by an ambulance

And wtf @ two broken teeth. Overachiever!!!

Lots of lower body work today with squat, DL, and running all falling on the same day. I hear there's another bench press competition starting up on bb.com this weekend! I'm deloading next week but may try to get an entry in over the weekend to put something on the board. With my lower bw now I think I'm solidly stuck in the 165 weight class which is gonna suck lol. Mayyyybe I could aim to squeak into the 148 for a day to get that done, but that would be tough to get that low. There's probably somebody in the 148 who will just waltz right in and put up 2 plates in their sleep anyways haha. I encourage everyone here to put up an entry in the contest, if not... the geese will come for you, WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING, bwah ha ha!
    Bench press again? Awwwwwww, it's like let's just keep testing itsagoodday on her worst lift (cuz it's all about me, right?). My current bench is like zero lbs. Maybe they'll let me submit an entry for reverse grip close grip upside down feet up swiss bar slingshot bench in the 179.9 to 180.1 lb weight class, where hopefully I will be the only entry

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tpocalicious View Post
    1. No goose store. We have to go to the more "artisan" grocery stores like Sprouts or Iowa Meats to get them. . . they are SOOOH GOOD! Roast them with potatoes under the bird - the browned/caramelized goose-fat potatoes from the bottom of the pan are things people literally fight over. >drool<

2. PIZZA!!!!

3. Always moved by the Ham Runs. ;^) Dey'z awesome!
    Mmmm artisan grocery store, would fight over that, sounds delicious!

Originally Posted by astronut96 View Post
    This is what I love about these journals, especially in this section - the support and encouragement to push limits and comfort zones. We should all enter for a little friendly competition and to push ourselves. Edited to add: where is the competition?
    It's in the Misc section of bb.com, I can post a link when it's up and running. I've entered every one they've had over the years, probably 10 or so, win free supps and challenge yourself!
    I love homemade pizza! You definitely deserved it after all that leg work. Do you cook yours on the grill when the weather is warmer? We've started making our own sauce bc it's so easy, but we've given up on making crust. Making the crust itself isn't the issue, but transferring said crust to the grill or the stone always ends up in a mess.
    It's snowing and 10 degrees so not lately. Gotta get a new grill this Spring, then will be cooking up a storm out there!

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Love you!!!
    <3 <3

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    No no, I believe you about the toothbrush. I just meant it was kind of ironic, like being run over by an ambulance
    Ohhhhhh LOL!!
    And wtf @ two broken teeth. Overachiever!!!
    Haha, really! I have no idea how or when the other one occurred.
    Bench press again? Awwwwwww, it's like let's just keep testing itsagoodday on her worst lift (cuz it's all about me, right?). My current bench is like zero lbs. Maybe they'll let me submit an entry for reverse grip close grip upside down feet up swiss bar slingshot bench in the 179.9 to 180.1 lb weight class, where hopefully I will be the only entry
    I was overjoyed to see bp again and not something like front squat or push press that I really have no clue what I'm doing. Bp (to me personally) is sooooo much easier than every other lift in creation. GL with your swisscake upside down bp goals in 2017.

Workout coming up...
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CHEST/TRI/RUN

SUPPS:
    PRE: AI Furious 1.5 scoops
    INTRA: none

BODY WEIGHT: 163

WARMUP:
    -Foam Rolling with Spike 8min
    -Arm circles of peace
    -Cuban Press
    -BW squats

CHEST:
    Bench Press:
    45x10
    75x10
    105x7
    135x3
    155x3
    170x1
    *wrist wraps
    175x1
    180x1
    185x1 (vid)
    165x4
    165x3
    *remove wraps
    150x9
    140x13 *tied rep PR

this was an entry for the bp contest, was supposed to start today, not sure if it got delayed or what

gonna leave this here in case bp contest goes underway tonight, I can post this over there too

Bench Press with BLUE SLINGSHOT:
    *wrist wraps
    185x3
    195x3
    185x3

TRI:
    CGBP:
    *wrist wraps
    95x10
    135x8
    150x4

CARDIO:
    Running
    Distance: 1.84 miles
    Time: 21:05
    *it was apparently so damn cold my Fitbit couldn't get my HR readings

OTHER PREHAB:
    -Starting Stretching Program
    -Stretching 30min
    -LAX/Spike glute rolling 10min
    -Foam Rolling with Spike on wall 5min

Great bench day, the heavy singles were fairly easy. I'm hoping to get 190 or 195 with that nice little stop at the chest before the bp contest is over. The 190 and 195s I've done in the past were total touch and go.

Apparently walking around at 163 today. I ate an entire pack of double stuffed Oreos yesterday so there's that. Haven't had an Oreo in like a year srs.

Also check this out on Netflix: Ultimate Beastmaster! It's like American Gladiators, excellent show. The courses are very tough, people getting injured and bloodied and ripping their hands apart trying to do them.

On a deload this week. I'll fit in some running and prehab work though.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it supposed to snow up your way this week? I don't know if it's supposed to go that far north west or not.

Awesome work as usual. Had to LOL at too cold to pick up your HR.
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great bench day, the heavy singles were fairly easy. I'm hoping to get 190 or 195 with that nice little stop at the chest before the bp contest is over. The 190 and 195s I've done in the past were total touch and go.
    Nice job! So strong. Yeah, pauses are no joke. Half the time I "pause" its way faster than it felt....

Also check this out on Netflix: Ultimate Beastmaster! It's like American Gladiators, excellent show. The courses are very tough, people getting injured and bloodied and ripping their hands apart trying to do them.
    Oooh caught some of that! It's like a different version of American Ninja Warrior - do you ever watch that?
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sick workout!!!! Awesome benching Hammie!

I hear Oreos are amazing dipped in peanut butter

I watched the ultimate beast master this weekend lol! Some of those falls are brutal hahaha
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey hams some strong bench there blimey idk how you can lose all that weight and still be getting those bench numbers up. Unbelievable lol I can just miss my lunch one day and I lose 15lb of my bench

Hmm bench comp again eh! Remember I got bumped from 3rd at the last minute last time ha.... but now I got the hamster in my class no chance lol. But I will still be in it of course. Try and put the 70 up again but idk now I've backed off the powerlifting for a while, we'll see.
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Is it supposed to snow up your way this week? I don't know if it's supposed to go that far north west or not.

Awesome work as usual. Had to LOL at too cold to pick up your HR.
    Thanks! Yeah we got a pretty big snowstorm here, again.

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Nice job! So strong. Yeah, pauses are no joke. Half the time I "pause" its way faster than it felt....

Oooh caught some of that! It's like a different version of American Ninja Warrior - do you ever watch that?
    I'm trying to get better at the bp pauses, I can touch and go all day long. Haha yeah have seen Ninja Warrior, there's a lot more humor in that one I think.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Sick workout!!!! Awesome benching Hammie!

I hear Oreos are amazing dipped in peanut butter

I watched the ultimate beast master this weekend lol! Some of those falls are brutal hahaha
    Dude, EVERYTHING is amazing dipped in pb. Yeah people ripping their hands apart on that rope, wtf, they need to put the chain back up there.

Originally Posted by melDorado View Post
    Hey hams some strong bench there blimey idk how you can lose all that weight and still be getting those bench numbers up. Unbelievable lol I can just miss my lunch one day and I lose 15lb of my bench
    LMAO
    Hmm bench comp again eh! Remember I got bumped from 3rd at the last minute last time ha.... but now I got the hamster in my class no chance lol. But I will still be in it of course. Try and put the 70 up again but idk now I've backed off the powerlifting for a while, we'll see.
    Oooo we're in the same class now, come at me! Always surprising how few people enter these things so there are open spots sitting there with no one to take the prize. I got a nice little stockpile of supps, still have goodies from the pushpress comp, will not need to buy PWO/creatine/protein for like a year srs.
    Current PRs:

RUN

CARDIO:
    Running
    Distance: 1.95 miles
    Time: 21:49
    *snow, ice, freezing wind

Was only gonna do a mile and a half but conditions SUCKED so I said yeahhhh beast it out baby!! Hard run.

~The Life and Times of Hamm~
    So after my escapades with the power going out, having to break down my front door, AT&T, and two chipped teeth, yet another issue reared its ugly head. Got home from work and closed the automatic garage door and BOOM - broken cable everywhere! I have two auto garage doors and I'm pretty sure they are like 30 years old, I try to spray lube all the moving parts a couple times a year to keep them going ok. There was a sticker of the company who installed them so I googled that and called, they sent a guy out in an hour, excellent service. He got it fixed in like 25 minutes, $100 to do it which I was thrilled with. One time I had a plumber come out here for an emergency situation and it was $400 for that. Needed this fixed ASAP because I parked my truck in the garage already and couldn't manually get the door up high enough (midget status + t-rex arms lulz) to back the truck out without hitting the door. Very good service, will call these guys when it's time to install new openers.
    Current PRs:

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously lol.

What, when did you back off powerlifting? Crap, I'm still not caught up on everyone's journals, I keep missing stuff As for the comps here, I am perpetually coming in second place in a division of two. I guess somebody has to do it

Glad the garage door was resolved quickly, hammy! It's always something...

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad the garage door was a relatively inexpensive fix. Yeah, plumbers charge an arm and a leg every time. Ugh.
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hear that, ATT? There are companies who KNOW how to take care of their customers and treat them well! Awesome (while still sucky that it happened) news about that garage door repair company!

Beasting out the run because of crap conditions. Of course you did. Ham the CRAP out of those runs! RAWR!
    I am stronger than my strongest excuse!

Current ORM BP: 163 | OHP: 119 | Squat: 198 | Deads: 262
    Current Goal BP: 165 | OHP: 125 | Squat: 225 | Deads: 265
    TSJGR Goals BP: 1.5xBW | OHP: 205 | Squat: 1.5xBW | Deads: 315+


    Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173058501&p=1474053281#post1474053281

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks! Yeah we got a pretty big snowstorm here, again.

I'm trying to get better at the bp pauses, I can touch and go all day long. Haha yeah have seen Ninja Warrior, there's a lot more humor in that one I think.

Dude, EVERYTHING is amazing dipped in pb. Yeah people ripping their hands apart on that rope, wtf, they need to put the chain back up there.

LMAO

Oooo we're in the same class now, come at me! Always surprising how few people enter these things so there are open spots sitting there with no one to take the prize. I got a nice little stockpile of supps, still have goodies from the pushpress comp, will not need to buy PWO/creatine/protein for like a year srs.
    This is true. I only entered the push press to be involved in the comp - it was only a token entry because I didn't want to injure myself before the meets.... but I ended up coming third lol and got lots of lovely reps. I don't get prizes anyway because of being UK brahette

So can you post the link for me ham as i misc (the shame ) I can't find it for some reason

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Glad the garage door was resolved quickly, hammy! It's always something...
    Yeah really lol.

Originally Posted by SophieM View Post
    Glad the garage door was a relatively inexpensive fix. Yeah, plumbers charge an arm and a leg every time. Ugh.
    I figured there would be an added $99 at least for an "emergency" call on this situation but nope.

Originally Posted by Tpocalicious View Post
    Hear that, ATT? There are companies who KNOW how to take care of their customers and treat them well! Awesome (while still sucky that it happened) news about that garage door repair company!
    They were great and the repair guy was really nice and got everything fixed up quickly! I will be calling them when I need new openers installed.
    Beasting out the run because of crap conditions. Of course you did. Ham the CRAP out of those runs! RAWR!
    YEAHHHH BUDDDDDDY!

This is true. I only entered the push press to be involved in the comp - it was only a token entry because I didn't want to injure myself before the meets.... but I ended up coming third lol and got lots of lovely reps. I don't get prizes anyway because of being UK brahette

So can you post the link for me ham as i misc (the shame ) I can't find it for some reason
    Oh man that sucks you guys over there can't get prizes. How expensive would that be to ship a box of a few supps over there from the US? I mean if it's only $20 or something I'd have your back on that, just have the reps send em to me and I'll make up a lil bb.com care pkg for you and just pay to ship that. Seriously, I get my share of free stuff over here, would do that for any of you ladies that's up in my journal.

I think the contest starts officially tomorrow, 400lb G moved it back a week, and yep I'll post the link here when it pops up.

Couple of running workouts coming up...
    Current PRs:

RUNNING
    THURSDAY 3/16

CARDIO:
    Running
    Distance: 1.94 miles
    Time: 21:24
    Avg HR: 143
    Peak HR: 153
    *cold AF, that is all
    Current PRs:

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not so much the shipping costs, but dealing with customs. We had a Canadian winner win a prize last year (just a promo, not the BP competition) and customs jacked his prize twice, no explanation, just took it.

A lot of companies don't want to deal with them and thus don't ship international for prizes unless they have a base overseas.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

RUNNING

CARDIO:
    Running
    Distance: 1.96 miles
    Time: 21:39
    Avg HR: 146
    Peak HR: 156
    *35 and raining

At the end of my deload finally! May do some squats tomorrow, and running of course.

I got a Dunkin Donuts giftcard from someone so I've been stopping there every Sunday morning after running to get a sprinkled donut of prosperity. There's an Aldi grocery store hidden back there so I checked it out. Used to shop there in college because that place was amazingly cheap and had decent stuff. Holy ham, how have I not been going there all along?!! Eggs are 42cents a dozen, found protein bars for $1 for a whole box (absolutely delicious, no more $4/box Special K protein bars ever again), Poptarts $2 for the giant family box, and the canned veggies are twice as big for half the price of everywhere else. They have bread, deli meats/cheeses, cereal, oatmeal, spices for way less than I've been paying at the other places. Mind=blown AND... they have a public restroom in the store (my number 1 - teehee - criteria when shopping anywhere), oh yeah, what a find this place is! I still haven't carefully looked through the entire store because I got side tracked by the Reese's Cups and bakery choc chunk cookies and had to rein myself in lulz. But I want to get my ham all up in their produce and see about carrots/potatoes/broc****/bananas/berries on the next trip. Between Aldi and Costco I am kicking ass!
    Current PRs:

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yay to everything: deload ending, squatting, stuff, food and nice prices. Awesome!
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tpocalicious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Um, between all that stuff AND your running pace! You are killing it!!

BTW, was wondering this the other day as I recovered from the tiniest of HIIT run circuits - what have you noticed about how running has affected the composition of your legs? Especially since you are a lifter and runner, not just a runner. (Yep, I think of you as a lifter and runner.)
    I am stronger than my strongest excuse!

Current ORM BP: 163 | OHP: 119 | Squat: 198 | Deads: 262
    Current Goal BP: 165 | OHP: 125 | Squat: 225 | Deads: 265
    TSJGR Goals BP: 1.5xBW | OHP: 205 | Squat: 1.5xBW | Deads: 315+


    Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173058501&p=1474053281#post1474053281

How did you not know about Aldi's??? They are great!!

Awesome job with the running. Wish I had a safe place around here to run on a regular basis.

Aw that's kind of you to offer ham. Although what party says they still might not send them.. anyway not much chance of me winning an actual prize until gorilla has a deadlift or row comp...or a being fat but still being able to do lots of pullups comp. Hmmm but maybe you could be a helpful contact in my kool aid addiction hmmm.... I buy them off eBay but it's a bit limited.
    But aldi!!!! Yes I can't believe you have them in USA! I've always shopped there i literally would not be able to afford to eat otherwise
    Their food is peng and cheap it's amazing
    Plus they only stock like 1 or 2 brands/types of things. In normal stores there's like 30 different of every product and my brain melts I can't cope with decisions