Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    after a year of dating

"im feeling weird"

aka wants to ride some other dicks

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler201 View Post
    Yet in the end, we both know how our lives have panned out in reality;

And even if you’re out there slaying, you can’t compare your life to mind boyo.
    So like I said previously; smd. This ain’t a thread asking for advice, this is a thread to flex and say that these girls do exist out there and that I found that one.

And yet, in the end; if youre talking outta your ass... then I’ll still be doing me and succeeding, and you’ll be sitting there lying to yourself and others like a fraud/loser.
    However I hope it’s the former and that you do slay or are at the very least happy; yet in the end I’ll be doing my thing and winning so ?
    How old are you, bro? You 15?

You are guaranteed in for a world of hurt LMAO. I can tell you were born a door-mat/ beta/ ATM provider/ push over. srs

Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Now that's a lot of cope.

There is nothing to flex about, you successfully managed to raise awareness on being the office creep. Congrats.
    Not all of us give off the creep vibe. The girls I asked, told me how jealous they were that I chose her. Again, stfu. You have no idea what you’re talking about lmao. At the very least, I gave U the benefit of the doubt. However without context, neither of us know each others lives. Yet I know mine and I can promise you I’m good over here. How u feeling brah? U as big as you’re tryna make yourself out to be? I sure hope so. I’m all for promoting each other; but your lack of thereof is showing friend.

Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    How old are you, bro? You 15?

You are guaranteed in for a world of hurt LMAO. I can tell you were born a door-mat/ beta/ ATM provider/ push over. srs
    That’s cool brah, been through my heart break phase. Learned how to control my feelings throughout multiple hookups. You can’t tell chit buddy. Come @ me when you’re the next nostrodamus.. cause you’re far from it lmfaoo
    Based god can fuk my btch

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not all of us give off the creep vibe. The girls I asked, told me how jealous they were that I chose her. Again, stfu. You have no idea what you’re talking about lmao. At the very least, I gave U the benefit of the doubt. However without context, neither of us know each others lives. Yet I know mine and I can promise you I’m good over here. How u feeling brah? U as big as you’re tryna make yourself out to be? I sure hope so. I’m all for promoting each other; but your lack of thereof is showing friend.

That’s cool brah, been through my heart break phase. Learned how to control my feelings throughout multiple hookups. You can’t tell chit buddy. Come @ me when you’re the next nostrodamus.. cause you’re far from it lmfaoo
    There was a movie about your life, bro.

Here it is

Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler201 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There was a movie about your life, bro.

Here it is

Yet as someone who studied psychology independently and through college courses, your mindset only stretches as far as your experiences or imagination can believe/see. Sorry brotha but that ain’t me lmfaoo. Hope all is well with you though.
    I’ve certainly seen my own ups and downs.. life is fluctuating and inconsistent. I’m living on my high end atm. Hope to keep it going

kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not all of us give off the creep vibe. The girls I asked, told me how jealous they were that I chose her.
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win."
    "It’s pretty good, it’s bland, but it’s not bad"

- Jason Genova

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not all of us give off the creep vibe. The girls I asked, told me how jealous they were that I chose her.
    Wow do girls really date guys like this who brag so much

Originally Posted by kalvinmc View Post
    Truth hurts brah ������������‍♀️ I’m literally reverberating what I was told today from multiple gals. Only reason I’m responding to these responses is cause I’m drinking and bored. Now if anyone has a legit response, than maybe we can get somewhere. But keep being the skepticists you are

Originally Posted by tinysprinkle View Post
    Wow do girls really date guys like this who brag so much
    Irl I’m an insecure overly nice *******. Whatever I’m saying on here is to help others or show the capabilities of the human psyche. But again, this is the misc; where you need to be an overly alpha low iq ******* to be cool. I try to play to both sides and probably give into one more than the other due to our social regulations. However my goal here isn’t to be a *******. It just comes out that way due to other inherent *******s who wanna talk **** due to their own problems. I’ve literally posted about how I drove my car into a pole months ago. I’m nothing lol. Merely a fluctuation of the possibilities of the human mind
    Last edited by Tyler201; 03-24-2020 at 02:52 AM.

BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

sorry but you gotta think about how people are.
    No one goes around saying how jealous they are if you choose another person. There's something going on OP

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Truth hurts brah ‍♀️ I’m literally reverberating what I was told today from multiple gals. Only reason I’m responding to these responses is cause I’m drinking and bored. Now if anyone has a legit response, than maybe we can get somewhere. But keep being the skepticists you are

All you're doing is arguing with everything we say despite us having the actual real life experience, for your own sense of some false superiority.

Not only are you naive as it gets about women and the real world, you're a creepy narcissist.
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BestLifter View Post
    sorry but you gotta think about how people are.
    No one goes around saying how jealous they are if you choose another person. There's something going on OP
    Lol it sounded like some dramatic movie "They are all jealous that I chose her instead of them and they all told me"

BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BestLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    All you're doing is arguing with everything we say despite us having the actual real life experience, for your own sense of some false superiority.

Not only are you naive as it gets about women and the real world, you're a creepy narcissist.
    I mean, every guys gotta learn right?

We can tell him how wrong he is, but he's gotta at least try it and get burned.

Maybe he doesn't and gets the girl, but he needs to experience it himself

Correct.

The dead giveaway is the deadlift AVI.

Lol it sounded like some dramatic movie "They are all jealous that I chose her instead of them and they all told me"
    pretty sure they're trolling him or like... idk

She seems like the typical traditional pretty girl who only gives up her v card for wealthy guys. I've known a lot of those and they usually will just string guys who aren't rich along and just make them buy her things

Yeah I mean it is what it is. If I’m wrong then sure, however context is everything and, I’m not saying the entire context of my situation due to how narcissistic is sounds. If you don’t know the whole context, then your opinions don’t mean everything to me.
    As much as I appreciate them, they aren’t everything, because their merely based off nonconsistent truths. But keep siding with me being wrong and you all being right, when you don’t know the entire context and every conversation I’ve had/ comparative to every experience you’ve had. Humans all experience things differently due to factors upon factors upon factors. I sure come off narcissistic at times, however I do my best to not based off my circumstances

Correct.

And hell yeah haha that was only 405 but I was fukkin sick for like 2 weeks after that due to how stressful that was on my body. Had the whole weight room watching and chanting for that so I was able to do it but it ****ed me up

Also edit; y’all have no idea what you’re talking about lol

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Correct.

I cannot imagine being this naive in 2020 about women, we live in a sloot hellfire that makes the hippies look like nuns by comparison.

In 2004 I could buy this plausibility of an innocent virgin at 19, rare, but happened, today, not a chance in hell.

The western world is so broken I won't even entertain the idea, it's a 1 in a million chance.

Yeah I mean it is what it is. If I’m wrong then sure, however context is everything and, I’m not saying the entire context of my situation due to how narcissistic is sounds. If you don’t know the whole context, then your opinions don’t mean everything to me.
    As much as I appreciate them, they aren’t everything, because their merely based off inconsistent* truths. But keep siding with me being wrong and you all being right, when you don’t know the entire context and every conversation I’ve had/ comparative to every experience you’ve had. Humans all experience things differently due to factors upon factors upon factors. I sure come off narcissistic at times, however I do my best to not based off my circumstances
    Can you stop with the first year psychiatric analytics.. we don't need to know everything that's been said to come to a conclusion, that's something else you'll eventually learn.

We were being real with you, not "misc alpha". I'm not different IRL than on these forums minus calling people *******s every time I enter a conversation.
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

And hell yeah haha that was only 405 but I was fukkin sick for like 2 weeks after that due to how stressful that was on my body. Had the whole weight room watching and chanting for that so I was able to do it but it ****ed me up
    I’ve never been in a weight room where anyone noticed 405. You are next level deluded. Actually completely barking.
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

I cannot imagine being this naive in 2020 about women, we live in a sloot hellfire that makes the hippies look like nuns by comparison.

In 2004 I could buy this plausibility of an innocent virgin at 19, rare, but happened, today, not a chance in hell.

The western world is so broken I won't even entertain the idea, it's a 1 in a million chance.

Can you stop with the first year psychiatric analytics.. we don't need to know everything that's been said to come to a conclusion, that's something else you'll eventually learn.

We were being real with you, not "misc alpha". I'm not different IRL than on these forums minus calling people *******s every time I enter a conversation.
    Congrats to you lol I didn’t take any classes for psych aside from my courses for particular pointless certificates to further my resume. These are my thoughts. Check my recent edit with our text convo. She aint conventional.. and when you think about it; without full context, no perspective matters you little despiteful Freud

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    I’ve never been in a weight room where anyone noticed 405. You are next level deluded. Actually completely barking.
    That was in high school where people knew nothing. I’m not acting like it was a lot. Obviously it isn’t lol

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not all of us give off the creep vibe. The girls I asked, told me how jealous they were that I chose her. o
    ‘Girls I asked’

The till girl, the floor cleaner, the fry shoveller, the gherkin placer, the mcnugget cook..
    2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    ‘Girls I asked’

The till girl, the floor cleaner, the fry shoveller, the gherkin placer, the mcnugget cook..
    It’s in the health field first off and second, yeah these girls have known her her whole life or for a long while. This ain’t a question thread again. Idgaf what y’all think cause without full context it doesn’t mean much. However positive threads are rare these days and I wanted to post mine. Whether people think I’m a ******* or not means whatever. I’m feeling good. If I sound pretentious then my b. But I’ve lived too long feeling like ****. What’s alittle positivity in this site?

What’s alittle positivity in this site?
    You want positivity, go outside and catch covid.

Here you get realistic expectations and muscles *******.

Coming from the dude who looks like he took 2 weeks worth of creatine lmfaoo stay mad ******* while you beat off your dick. I’ll accept my arrogance but you’ll continue to be a fa *******

Edit; based off your sigs; I know you’re a good dude. I just explain my scenarios poorly. No hate fam
    Last edited by Tyler201; 03-24-2020 at 03:59 AM.

kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kalvinmc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

more like 95% realistic expectations
    "Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win."
    "It’s pretty good, it’s bland, but it’s not bad"

- Jason Genova

Coming from the dude who looks like he took 2 weeks worth of creatine lmfaoo stay mad ******* while you beat off your dick. I’ll accept my arrogance but you’ll continue to be a fa *******
    What are you talking about, blissful88 looks good lol

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you smash 100% chance she will become super clingy and crazy on you. 19....
    I love eggs.

Originally Posted by kalvinmc View Post
    more like 95% realistic expectations
    In the end.. again your comments mean nothing. You have a predisposition against any cocky/ rightful confidence against any who isn’t you. Yet tomorrow I’ll go to work and get plumped up with compliments you wish you heard once in your life. Again smd. They mean nothing to me obvi based off my past choices; however what means nothing to me, means everything to half
    Of you. So cool beans lol

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    If you smash 100% chance she will become super clingy and crazy on you. 19....
    I’m into that tbh. Those gals who value emotion over logic > hnggg

In the end.. again your comments mean nothing. You have a predisposition against any cocky/ rightful confidence against any who isn’t you. Yet tomorrow I’ll go to work and get plumped up with compliments you wish you heard once in your life. Again smd. They mean nothing to me obvi based off my past choices; however what means nothing to me, means everything to half
    Of you. So cool beans lol

I’m into that tbh. Those gals who value emotion over logic > hnggg
    So you'd like it if she became clingy and crazy after you have sex?

What are you talking about, blissful88 looks good lol
    That's the third time you've said that, whether you're male or female, we're smashing.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    never had a bf doesn't mean she's a virgin. she can still be a sloot who doesn't commit.
    she can also lie. check for hymen and report back op.
    Cobra Kai never dies!