milky_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Making your own protein blend

Is it possible to make your own protein blend? if so how do you do it?

orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orellanaoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah I make my own protein blend, here is how I do it.

First I take a scoop pf protein
    then I mix it with 8oz of water
    then I shake it
    and wala I make my own protein blend....
    Its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift. Bob C.

Q: What came first the chicken or the egg?

A: The Bodybuilder that ate them 6 times a day.

Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by orellanaoa View Post
    Yeah I make my own protein blend, here is how I do it.

First I take a scoop pf protein
    then I mix it with 8oz of water
    then I shake it
    and wala I make my own protein blend....
    WTF! You stole my recipe!!
    "Never let weakness convince you that you lack strength" -

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by milky_10 View Post
    Is it possible to make your own protein blend? if so how do you do it?
    you can just buy bulk casein/ whey etc and mix it up or you can go to true protein.com to have a blend made for you
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000) Decapolis is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Originally Posted by psych View Post
    you can just buy bulk casein/ whey etc and mix it up or you can go to true protein.com to have a blend made for you
    true protein dot com
    "Never let weakness convince you that you lack strength" -