Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrogbottom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PelvicThrustBP View Post
    mind blown at how many dudes get their butthole rimmed/played with...unreal

"man it feels so good when she licks it...maybe just one finger in there..."

next month

"man that finger felt really great...maybe something a little bigger will feel even better?"

before you know it, you'll be secretly frequenting the twink bars begging ralph the bear to fill you up like your girlfriend never could with her strap on.

stay safe
    Lmao this. Strong latent homo in this thread
    Men get arrested. Dogs get put down.

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thigoonar View Post
    THIS.

Is this the one? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168500993. Raged at that story when I read about what she took.
    Yep.

Oh yeah and CherryPopinski got monkey branched by a notorious female miscer.

when FM's come into threads on their high-horse, I assume they've had trains run on them as a hobby. We always find out they do fukked up chit anyway

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    Leocuck confirmed most beta "male" miscer.
    Yeah I'm a cuck you got me.

I've never been cheated on. I've had women all over the world and maintain booty calls in various cities I travel to.

I don't have the problems you idiots have here because the one thing I know is what women need and respond to sexually and I can out **** any man on the planet period.

So you have two choices son. Listen to a man with a map or keep wandering around lost in the desert.

But don't ever even dream about questioning me in this area. I've forgotten more about phukin than you could learn in 10 lifetimes.

Now run off and play.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PelvicThrustBP View Post
    mind blown at how many dudes get their butthole rimmed/played with...unreal

"man it feels so good when she licks it...maybe just one finger in there..."

next month

"man that finger felt really great...maybe something a little bigger will feel even better?"

before you know it, you'll be secretly frequenting the twink bars begging ralph the bear to fill you up like your girlfriend never could with her strap on.

stay safe
    Just lol @ people who are so insecure about their sexuality that they won't let a woman lick their butthole because they're afraid of turning homosexual. Feels amazing.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post

I've never been cheated on. I've had women all over the world and maintain booty calls in various cities I travel to.

I don't have the problems you idiots have here because the one thing I know is what women need and respond to sexually and I can out **** any man on the planet period.

So you have two choices son. Listen to a man with a map or keep wandering around lost in the desert.

But don't ever even dream about questioning me in this area. I've forgotten more about phukin than you could learn in 10 lifetimes.

Now run off and play.
    Why don't you make a thread?

srs

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TygaTyga View Post
    Why don't you make a thread?

srs

I don't need to. I already get accused of seeking attention and or bragging here.

The only reason I get in these stupid phukin threads is to try and help people.

I rarely loose my cool but that guy pushed my last nerve on a bad day and needed to learn his place.

Fellas I come here to try and give back to younger guys than myself. Beyond what I give to my sons.

I want every single one of you to have the exact life you dream of so I expose my mistakes and regrets so you don't repeat them.

I also know areas that I just excel at and try to tell you so you can to.

I have nothing for sale. I have very little to hide.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't need to. I already get accused of seeking attention and or bragging here.

I rarely loose my cool but that guy pushed my last nerve on a bad day and needed to learn his place.

Fellas I come here to try and give back to younger guys than myself. Beyond what I give to my sons.

I want every single one of you to have the exact life you dream of so I expose my mistakes and regrets so you don't repeat them.

Are you good at giving advice on life in general or just relationships?

TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000)

make your own thread bro, RH has a collection of good threads from old posters.

srs

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had virgins rim me. Jesus you guys are broken.

What are you worried about?
    Idgaf what they do their partner

Its the amount that bothers me.

And should bother you.. as i said. Lots of reasons why women with high #'s is bad. Most aptly, low self esteem of the woman.. who do you think as a woman is more proud.. the woman with 1 partner or the woman whos been passed around by 100. Their self esteem is the polar opposite to ours

You would see the deleterious effects if it were i doctrinated by the majority of the population, but so long as it remains as a small subsect of women.. it will be fine
    Last edited by krazy33; 03-20-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    So do I. You were pretty drunk that night..
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Are you good at giving advice on life in general or just relationships?
    I'm good in areas of life but I'm man enough to tell someone I'm out of my element if I am.

I'm great with personal finance. Not with investing but I can show people how to get out of debt and stay out of debt.

I understand women's physical and mental needs when it comes to sex. I know how to push those mental buttons to the point they'll ask me if I write romance novels.

I'm willing to expose all the stupid schit I've done on my life and there's tons of it.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm good in areas of life but I'm man enough to tell someone I'm out of my element if I am.

I'm great with personal finance. Not with investing but I can show people how to get out of debt and stay out of debt.

I understand women's physical and mental needs when it comes to sex. I know how to push those mental buttons to the point they'll ask me if I write romance novels.

I'm willing to expose all the stupid schit I've done on my life and there's tons of it.
    Are you me brah? Or am I you?

Would rep if I wasn't on recharge
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Well, works for me.

Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Their twitter feeds are absolutely savage. But if you work in a field that thrives on drama, you better be ready to deal with it yourself:
    https://twitter.com/VivaDelRio/statu...89471468146688
    https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/sta...77382298099713
    working on it

BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigNik78 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Died when I saw this comment on Del Rio's twitter...

ULTRA MAGA
    LTC CREW

eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, what advice to younger guys do you have in terms of this

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooool

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

All this means is you are old. Usually older people have more, "life experience."

Good for you for being wiser but that usually comes with getting older.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

@eages Always believe in yourself.

I'm serious there's no room for any self doubt at all. Golf, race driving, air to air combat or women.

You work on your self belief until you don't think you're x you know you're x.

Second if it doesn't come natural to you study. Get a mentor or if you need to buy some paper back romance novels. It's chick porn and it turns on the majority of women.

Understand and learn the difference between responsive desire and spontaneous desire.

Most men are absolutely clueless about responsive desire especially when it comes to a LTR.

Be bold in your initiations. No bigger turn off than a soft or timid initiation. Figure out her sexual boundaries never break them but you can push them.

Women say my style is the perfect blend of rough and sensual. But that's what I like.

I don't see much degrading about sex so I don't get off on degrading women. Some guys see certain acts degrading and get off on it.

I get off on wringing every drop of oxytocin out of her body to the point where she says I can't cum anymore.

I just have a natural talent in the physical areas. I have a hard time with LTR outside of my 16yr marriage most women use me for 30 to 180 days.

Do you guys really want a thread? I can give you texts that will absolutely make your woman wet be it a FB GF or Wife.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think most miscers have problems even getting the girl let alone satisfying her lol
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    All this means is you are old. Usually older people have more, "life experience."

Good for you for being wiser but that usually comes with getting older.
    There's a saying,

A smart man learns from his mistakes.

A wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

So brah if you're going to walk thru a minefield follow somebody.

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post

Holy fuk LMAOOO

TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you guys really want a thread? I can give you texts that will absolutely make your woman wet be it a FB GF or Wife.
    I'd read dat thrad

I have no problem getting sloots but my sex game could def use some work

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs on why this is 13 pages long?

She's some sloot that did sloot behavior. Am I missing something?

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    As Willie D nice said, "You gotta let a hoe be a hoe"

I'm glad she got busted out now before this poor dude married her.
    Based on the ******** picture it looks to me like he is going to marry her anyway.

Of course Alberto has done his fair share of smashing but dude still doesn't contest the fact that she had this footage on her phone.

Must love being cucked like Maddox IMO. If I had to guess I would say he does like to be cucked, which is why he hasn't left her. I mean Maddox did... why would it be a surprise.

Cuckolding is an epidemic now anyways so not surprising.

Doesn't matter how many bitches a man has smashed... you don't wife a ho. Not unless you are cool with her fukin other dudes.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm serious there's no room for any self doubt at all. Golf, race driving, air to air combat or women.

Second if it doesn't come natural to you study. Get a mentor or if you need to buy some paper back romance novels. It's chick porn and it turns on the majority of women.

Understand and learn the difference between responsive desire and spontaneous desire.

Most men are absolutely clueless about responsive desire especially when it comes to a LTR.

Be bold in your initiations. No bigger turn off than a soft or timid initiation. Figure out her sexual boundaries never break them but you can push them.

Women say my style is the perfect blend of rough and sensual. But that's what I like.

I don't see much degrading about sex so I don't get off on degrading women. Some guys see certain acts degrading and get off on it.

I get off on wringing every drop of oxytocin out of her body to the point where she says I can't cum anymore.

I just have a natural talent in the physical areas. I have a hard time with LTR outside of my 16yr marriage most women use me for 30 to 180 days.

Always spot on with the advice brah. You're one of my favorite posters even if we don't see eye to eye on law enforcement issues lulz. In for thread.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex is not really degrading no matter what act is being performed. Unless it's forcing yourself on a woman in which case it is rape. And even that... is a fantasy a LOT of women have. Actual rape... Unless it's a dude they have ZERO attraction to.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Now run off and play.
    bro i think you're kool, but just lol @ the bolded part. strong statement.

like i said in that nicklol 'losing virginity' thread, you should make a thread dude. miscers generally seem to appreciate it when someone older gives advice. especially since you're hamsam (no homo) and seem to have done lots of chit, rather than just getting old.

if you don't want to make a thread because you'll get called a *******, people will say you're bragging etc, son i got bad news for you... the misc may not be the place for ya.

if you want to help younger dudes - you must realise that if you post some quality chit, for every 20 dudes who say 'you're a ******* old man no one wants to hear your bullchit', there are one or two who post 'thanks bro', and probably many more who don't post at all but may gain some knowledge/insight from it
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000) Bhruninha is just really nice. (+1000)

Now run off and play.
    In for thread

You give the best advice for the boys
    Pink dumbbells crew
    Hard time opening heavy doors crew
    Can't reach the top shelf crew
    Helpless crew

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Sex is not really degrading no matter what act is being performed. Unless it's forcing yourself on a woman in which case it is rape. And even that... is a fantasy a LOT of women have. Actual rape... Unless it's a dude they have ZERO attraction to.
    Yeah for me anything not overtly illegal or harmful to the other person is fine (consent granted)

Big boundaries for me would be real pain, scat, water sports. I just can't go there. Pegging, sounding nope. But most things I can do.