Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile 12 Weeks Totally East

I will be starting a 12 week diet and exercise program in about a week.

For now I am to track my diet and daily weight for 5 days so my coach can get a baseline.

A bit about me.

I used to live in the NW and just recently moved SE. About as far away from home as possible while staying in the states lol! This was, in part, for personal growth, and also for new opportunity. Time will tell if this was a wise move

I guess thats all I feel like sharing for now. I will be back!
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess we are supposed to have a few goals too.

Main issues:

Lack of mobility. Especially in left hip and left trap. The trap locks out doing simple tasks, like putting on a shirt , and when I do shrugs or other shoulder related exercise it seems to randomly get irritated. I have a messed up ab, that cramps up too. The ab issue began post baby, and I cant seem to figure it out. Hip seems totally cranky. Squatting below parallel makes it unsteady, and it pops when I walk. Gah, I am just a pre-middle aged mess hahaha! But I hope that I can heal and get back in it! If any sort of rehab has worked for you, let me know. I used to have a bunch of resources, but lost them.

Goals:

Hit the macros I am given by coach M. I think I may record the macros here if folks are interested in seeing this?

Complete workouts as directed, and become consistent in this.

Drop a good deal of BF. Not looking to get rip shredded, but Id like to feel comfy in my own skin and pants.

Yesterdays macros:

C:169
    P:149
    F: 67

That pro level is high for me. Just went and got some protein powder to help me up my intake.

Anywhooo, hope you all have a fantastic day!
    Last edited by serinebean; 10-18-2016 at 11:01 PM.
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Macros for Tues the 18th
    P 142
    C 180
    F 58

Not really my natural macros, I refuse to eat like I was.

I am slightly hungry most of the day, a sensation I am not used to anymore hahaha! I think as long as coach doesnt drop me too much lower, I will survive

When I turn in my numbers I will have to explain myself...errrrr.

Job interview tomorrow at 2. Wish me luck.

I will admit that having a new program, new job, and a new place of dwelling in a new state is a bit WHOOOSSHHHHAAAWWWW!!! But I got this!!
    "Choice is ours whether

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck with the interview and the goals. I need to work on mobility too. It can be quite a challenge.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

Macros for wed, oct 19th
    P 137
    C 199
    F 76

Of course I woke up heavier than the day before, because my body hates me. And because it takes time to change...blah blah. Just tell all that self love hoopla to my career slacks

With a bit of yoga, I managed to get into a pair, but I still feel icky in them. Oh well, at least my shirt will cover the worst of it.

Looking forward to the interview, and to getting my plan very soon!

Onward and upward!
    "Choice is ours whether

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Good luck with the interview and the goals. I need to work on mobility too. It can be quite a challenge.
    Hey, thank you!

Mobility issues seem to sneak up on us! In my 20s I could really get away with a lot, not so much now!
    "Choice is ours whether

Got the job!

But I got to do all 3 interviews and drug testing in one day...and I missed my gym opportunity.
    I had planned on it being a 10-15 min thing, so my hubs drove me on his lunch break (we share a car atm) and he was going to let me workout after while running our kiddo at the park. It took over an hour to get through the interviews and testing, so boo.

I will go for a walk, perhaps a swim? And for sure do some foam rolling on my hip.

Getting geared up for a much busier pace of life!
    "Choice is ours whether

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Three in one and the test, wow. That is a lot at once. Congratulations on getting the job!
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMG..
    I don't believe it..you are back
    I am so happy to see you
    Guess i will start my journal back now

I saw on FB you got the job..that is wonderful..Congratulations
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Three in one and the test, wow. That is a lot at once. Congratulations on getting the job!
    Thank you! Interviews always throw me for a loop. Worth it though!

Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    OMG..
    I don't believe it..you are back
    I am so happy to see you
    Guess i will start my journal back now

I saw on FB you got the job..that is wonderful..Congratulations
    I needed to be back. And commit to it. Its easier in a sense because I am so far from home. So all i have is E and Z, work, and my self. Boom.

And I need to get my body and confidence back. I am not one who can truly be self loving if I am not healthy. So happy you are here!!!
    "Choice is ours whether

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations on the job!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

Thank you Ananda! I am so glad it worked out!

Macros yesterday, oct 20th
    P:111
    C:172
    F:60

Weight went back down, must have been a hormonal woosh. What mindfook.

I am also working on taking fish oils, magnesium, and calcium daily. My muscles have been acting weird. I had myself convinced I had a blood clot in my left leg because it started hurting behind the knee randomly. It felt like a zap/ ache, and I attributed it to the varicose vein I developed at 18 when I wasnt the healthiest, and working on my feet way too much. Then stupid FB had an article on clots, and yeah....

The muscles seem to keep twitching though, so I am thinking its a mineral deficiency. I know for a fact I am deficient in mag. because I went through with a fancy series of blood tests Rx by my ND. Showed heavy metals in the red, low mag, and an issue assimilating B vitamins (genetic). So on top of everything else, I have to get myself committed to taking care of ALL of my self.

Today I feel a bit wobbly, probably due to the shifts in my macros. I am pretty sure my carbs were 2x what I am eating now, and 1/2 the pro.

Thats all I have for now.
    "Choice is ours whether

In other news..

Gym was nothing to really brag about, but I made it! Its all about establishing patterns at this point.

10 mins on this crazy stepper, glider, elliptical thing. That had my HR up like crazy!
    Then 2-3 sets of 10 reps of leg press, ham curl, quad ext, back ext, V bar rows, high rows, chest press, flys, and rear delt fly.

Followed by 7 mins on the Treadmill of DEATH! 12% incline at 3 mph. But the thing goes up to 30% incline! My hr was at 160 lol!

Oh man, here we go body, lets do this!
    "Choice is ours whether

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed. I remember seeing you around here years ago I think. Welcome back and congrats on getting the new job! Your username always makes me want green beans srs so I'm popping open a can of em right now.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Subbed. I remember seeing you around here years ago I think. Welcome back and congrats on getting the new job! Your username always makes me want green beans srs so I'm popping open a can of em right now.
    Tis I! Glad to have you on board! I figured Id spare my FB friends "OMG I went to the gym again!!" posts, and share them with folks who will appreciate me *sniff sniff*

Oh lord...hahaha! I am glad I inspire you to eat your veggies!!!
    "Choice is ours whether

Rememeber, you paid money for this...

So I just paid my coach for the next 12 weeks. I will be mailing in my macros and weights for this past week, and see what he comes up with. I suspect too, he will not let me do fun cardio, but evil HIIT.

I really respect this guy, and it will be easy to trust him.

Macros:
    P 113
    C 212
    F 80

And I will say it is hard to add in sushi rolls. Lord only knows what the real figures look like.
    "Choice is ours whether

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good Morning..

I have to tell you paying for a program ot trainer will keep you on track. It has for me anyway..so good to see you here and i am like you..i have stopped most of my fitness post on FB.
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Good Morning..

I have to tell you paying for a program ot trainer will keep you on track. It has for me anyway..so good to see you here and i am like you..i have stopped most of my fitness post on FB.
    I think it will just force me into sticking with it, which I need now.
    My favorite apps of yours are the passive aggressive one "You've earned 2 licks of a Dorito" ,and the zombie one. Made me smile anyways.

Today we walked close to 7 miles. my legs are twitching all weird haha! Beautiful nature preserve trail....wildly different than WA, and I love it!
    "Choice is ours whether

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey there! in like flynn.

i'm curious to see what your coach recommends.

how are you getting your protein? since coming back to fitness recently that is the thing that has been hardest for me.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow that's a lot of hiking! I love walking the trails. Sadly it's been 45 degrees and pouring rain here so no trail time for a while.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey! I remember you....wondered often where you went. Glad you are back posting. Yup, forking out hard earned moola will definitely keep you on track.

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    hey there! in like flynn.

i'm curious to see what your coach recommends.

how are you getting your protein? since coming back to fitness recently that is the thing that has been hardest for me.
    Well I had to suck it up and buy whey protein. I bought cottage cheese too...meh.
    I found some Fit Joy pro bars that I really like, and they are fake sugar free, but they are really pricey. Go figure.

If I dont force the protein, I probably only get 60ish grams a day. Which explains the gradual change in my physique over the years.

Id eat fish for days, but again....$$$ So I think I will be eating a lot of protein powder lol!
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Wow that's a lot of hiking! I love walking the trails. Sadly it's been 45 degrees and pouring rain here so no trail time for a while.
    Gah! Thats something I dont miss! Some folks hike in that crap, not I! I hate being cold and wet!
    The only down side is that it is all flat!!!

If I can remember how to post pics on this site, I will share!
    Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    Hey! I remember you....wondered often where you went. Glad you are back posting. Yup, forking out hard earned moola will definitely keep you on track.
    It is me!! I guess life happened and I had to give it a go!

I am glad to see you here! I will have to find your journal!
    "Choice is ours whether

FYI hiking 6 miles in flip flops at 33 will give you shin splints the following morning. :eyeroll:

I did not track macros yesterday because we were out and about and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the tracking. I think I have to stop viewing it as a drudgery, and more as a tool for success. I have to unwire the rewiring lol!

Today we get groceries, let the rugrat run around at the park, and set up for the rest of this week. Hopefully I will hear back from work so I can get an idea of my new schedule.

I also have to take side and front videos of major lifts for coach. I have been putting it off....

Anyways, how you all are having a great sunday! I will find you later and catch up!
    "Choice is ours whether

Hubs convinced me I would survive the gym

So:

10 min cardio wu
    WG lat pulldowns
    V-bar rows
    Bench press (felt like a BA because this is the first time in YEARS Ive mustered up the courage to get back in that seat!)
    Decline chest press
    Incline chest press
    BB bicep curl
    DB lateral shoulder raises
    *shake a little*
    **feel a little swole-tingle**
    16 min on the weird cardio machine with HR in the 160s lol!

I am tired.
    "Choice is ours whether

Great workout..
    Hope you enjoy the books..
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Great workout..
    Hope you enjoy the books..
    Thank you! I am!

And I am sore this am hahaha! Feels good!
    "Choice is ours whether

The Nuts & Bolts

Program starts NOW! Ahhhh!!!!

That moment where you wish you werent as ambitious physically in the previous days, because we start with LEG day! Its not that I think I am going to die, I am pretty sure I will DIE

So my macros will be pretty basic for now, and the same daily, which I like.

P 125
    C 200
    F 60

Fiber 25-30

With a gallon of water as a goal.

Training:

Mon: Leg day
    Tues: Upper
    Wed: Rest
    Thurs: Full Body with AMRAP at the end of major lifts (new technique for me to experience)
    Fri: Rest
    Sat: Mobility Training (Box jumps, landmine squats, A frames, planks...that sort of thing)
    Sun: Rest

Cardio:

2 Days one moderate intensity day, one vigorous.
    Cal goal of 200
    I report back the time it took me to reach that goal and PRE

Looks solid to me. So I will be back later with the details.
    "Choice is ours whether