Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    you are not FA. you have girls leaving notes on ur car, the only reason you are foreveralone is by choice. Sorry but I have no girls attracted or interested in me, and zero girls on my phone. Anytimes i try and make a subtle sexual reference I just get the most disgusted looks from girls, you can't force someone to be attracted to you when you are a 1/10.
    isthisreallife? 0 girls in your phone? wtf bro...

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SumblimeStyle View Post
    I had some but anytime i made a reference to hang out or something they all lost interest. They only gave me their number to avoid awkwardness IRL none were interested in the first place, plus most of them were from group projects in class and I deleted all of them.

SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000) SumblimeStyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude i'm no player or anything but I have at least 200+ girls in my phone. And I regularly talk to about 5-6 girls even though I'm kind of dating my ex again. It's seriously the easiest thing, girls WANT to be approached. They LOVE attention, aren't there a billion threads about how every girl is an attention whore? Just go out and talk to every single person you see walking down the street and in a month you'll be straight ballin. And don't blame your looks, I'd only give myself about a 6, it's ALL about confidence in yourself.

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude i'm no player or anything but I have at least 200+ girls in my phone. And I regularly talk to about 5-6 girls even though I'm kind of dating my ex again. It's seriously the easiest thing, girls WANT to be approached. And don't blame your looks, I'd only give myself about a 6, it's ALL about confidence in yourself.
    then explain this, i am a bit pissed and frustrated cuz this happened at work today:

Anyhways, i work at a grocery store i noticed this hot girl walked in. So this one guy who works their (is a cashier) was just standing their and this hot girl goes to him to check out. She ends up writing down her number and giving it to him. Explain that. Btw they did not know each other at all that was the first time she saw him.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude i'm no player or anything but I have at least 200+ girls in my phone. And I regularly talk to about 5-6 girls even though I'm kind of dating my ex again. It's seriously the easiest thing, girls WANT to be approached. And don't blame your looks, I'd only give myself about a 6, it's ALL about confidence in yourself.
    da phuck 200+ & your no player?mind-blown only girl my age in my contacts is my step cousin..fuuu 200+ do not believe

then explain this, i am a bit pissed and frustrated cuz this happened at work today:

Anyhways, i work at a grocery store i noticed this hot girl walked in. So this one guy who works their (is a cashier) was just standing their and this hot girl goes to him to check out. She ends up writing down her number and giving it to him. Explain that. Btw they did not know each other at all that was the first time she saw him.
    She gave a hot guy her number, so what? I've been given numbers without asking before, but you know what, I've been turned down WAYYY more times. Doesn't matter dude, nobody said life is fair. But just because you have to put in a little more effort than some guys doesn't mean you should give up altogether.

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    da phuck 200+ & your no player?mind-blown only girl my age in my contacts is my step cousin..fuuu 200+ do not believe
    Ever hear of friends? You don't have to phuck every girl you know bro..

Registered User cocaine_emotion's Avatar
    cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000) cocaine_emotion is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol no. I can take another pic but if the light was on i would be a 1/10 at best especially if I smile since I have a bit of an overbite, plus i have a bit of a receeding hairline which you can't see since the top part of my head is cut off . I already know I am dying a virgin.

here is a pic from 5 months ago to show my true 1/10 ugliness and why all girls are disgusted by my presence:

lmfao you actually think my deformed face can get a girl attracted to me?!?! gtfo with ur lies.
    stop being a *******

im not going to sugar coat anything...you are not the best looking guy. But that shouldnt stop you...you are far from the sideshow freak you think you are

Like someone else said, its not about crying about the qualities you dont have its about highlighting the qualities you do possess....for example you have bushy eyebrows and a big forehead....try getting a buzz cut and your eyebrows done and you already add points to your appearance..you already got a better body than 90% of dudes your age

and you're complaining you haven't gotten laid by age 20? dude i know plenty of guys who didnt lose it till their early 20s and now their in the grove of slaying vag...get over this attitude that you are some kind of crazy exception before you waste your life away
    $$$ - Monocle-Wearing Arab Money Crew $$$

WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tell me what's stopping you from being like Hypnotica.

Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have a theory. I'm 18 and still a virgin, I didn't get my first proper kiss (that I enjoyed) till I was 17. I've done everything else since then in the space of a year and since completing each of them one time, each time afterwards became much easier. If my theory is correct, once I get laid, it too will also become easier and easier each time. I'm a 6/10 at best, I'm no e-romeo and there isn't a single ugly fck in this thread. You're all relatively good looking males and with your age, you should have no trouble pulling 18 year old chicks if you're in your 20s. Girls seem to love older guys, especially those with experience and have done things with their life (not necessarily sex) according to many stories on the Misc and general internets. Get your fcking head in gear, once you've attained your first kiss/handjob/blowjob/lay or whatever your goal is, it becomes easier brahs. Just drive towards your goal.

endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000) endofdays89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brahximus View Post
    I have a theory. I'm 18 and still a virgin, I didn't get my first proper kiss (that I enjoyed) till I was 17. I've done everything else since then in the space of a year and since completing each of them one time, each time afterwards became much easier. If my theory is correct, once I get laid, it too will also become easier and easier each time. I'm a 6/10 at best, I'm no e-romeo and there isn't a single ugly fck in this thread. You're all relatively good looking males and with your age, you should have no trouble pulling 18 year old chicks if you're in your 20s. Girls seem to love older guys, especially those with experience and have done things with their life (not necessarily sex) according to many stories on the Misc and general internets. Get your fcking head in gear, once you've attained your first kiss/handjob/blowjob/lay or whatever your goal is, it becomes easier brahs. Just drive towards your goal.
    Nah i've been laid and i still have no clue about girls

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by endofdays89 View Post
    Nah i've been laid and i still have no clue about girls
    This.

It's not consistent in the least.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100) Brahximus is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    This.

It's not consistent in the least.
    How did you get said lay? Was it some super drunk girl or did you actually have to talk to her and charm her? There's a difference because what I said above applied to all sober girls or they were tipsy at most. If you had the confidence to game one chick, how can you suddenly lose that boost?

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dabigMV you're white.. you can do whatever you want..

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How did you get said lay? Was it some super drunk girl or did you actually have to talk to her and charm her? There's a difference because what I said above applied to all sober girls or they were tipsy at most. If you had the confidence to game one chick, how can you suddenly lose that boost?
    Lost the boost by getting into a relationship.

I attribute my first lay to a lot of luck....not necessarily skill. She just happened to be the right amount of insecure, emotionally damaged, and bored.

I've never actually hooked up with a chick from a bar...I don't like bars because my ability to game girls is super low.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    also dabigMV you don't look bad at all man you just look like your stressed out & exhausted.wish I had traps like yours would feelgoodman & tbh imo once you finally have a girl interested in you or get a gf your going to be in the same mindset & more than likely you will not know wtf to do when it happens & start to question if this is even happening or this girl is just teasing/phucking with you for teh lulz.I have ever only been able to get one a Italian chick but it did not feel like real life at all & I still had the same mentality I felt she was just phucking with me which turned out in me being right.I think you will get destroyed man & will develop more problems unless you find a way to work on yourself before being with one so it doesn't effect you as bad.right now with the way your thinking any girl could mind phuck you in ways you didn't even know you could be phucked you may not believe its possible to be more phucked up then you are but you can...+before I met my ex I was use to being alone but afterwards the feeling of a girl being with you & caring for you having feelings for you phucks with your mind bad during your time with her & after she leaves it feels like you crave it afterwards now all you think about is her or a relationship where someone actually cares about you.I cannot drink,smoke,lift,go to the movies,beach,work out or go anywhere without thinking about it.there is a chance you could improve but if your anywhere close to my status your going to be dragged deeper into h*ll.I am not good at giving advice but I want to warn you one girl,one relationship with your mentality can phuck you up bad.If I avoided my ex I would be in a better position than I am in now

Lost the boost by getting into a relationship.

I attribute my first lay to a lot of luck....not necessarily skill. She just happened to be the right amount of insecure, emotionally damaged, and bored.

I've never actually hooked up with a chick from a bar...I don't like bars because my ability to game girls is super low.
    Try a different approach. Instead of gaming a girl, try to become her friend and get her number. If you can intentionally friendzone yourself yet score a number, then what's stopping you from getting her number? They're essentially the same thing except you use that number to arrange a date or some event that shows you're not there to listen to all her problems. If you go in with the mindset that you want to pull this girl and over think it, you will fail. Approach how you would meeting a friend or looking to be a social, as if you've just moved to a new location and know NO-ONE.

Try a different approach. Instead of gaming a girl, try to become her friend and get her number. If you can intentionally friendzone yourself yet score a number, then what's stopping you from getting her number? They're essentially the same thing except you use that number to arrange a date or some event that shows you're not there to listen to all her problems. If you go in with the mindset that you want to pull this girl and over think it, you will fail. Approach how you would meeting a friend or looking to be a social, as if you've just moved to a new location and know NO-ONE.
    that's the thing...I'm not great at doing that, either.
    I seem to be "forgettable." Whereby I'll be able to make sporadic conversation or even decent conversation with someone but the minute a distraction comes along or even some time goes by, it's like the interaction never took place.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

that's the thing...I'm not great at doing that, either.
    I seem to be "forgettable." Whereby I'll be able to make sporadic conversation or even decent conversation with someone but the minute a distraction comes along or even some time goes by, it's like the interaction never took place.
    Are you funny or witty at all? Being memorable can be many things, but humour is normally a great way to keep an interaction going and to make sure she doesn't forget you. Give her a funny nickname (that isn't creepy) if she says or does something that can be made fun of in a light manner or just don't talk about boring stuff such as the weather or 'isn't this party great'. Try not to say anything cliche that adds nothing to the conversation and if necessary say random sht. 'I've had a crush on you for years', 'Have you seen a midget with a chainsaw around here?' it can be anything. Chances are she won't give a fck or be intrigued as long as you're smiling and not being a boring Boris.

Ever hear of friends? You don't have to phuck every girl you know bro..
    true that many friends still doesn't seem like real life to me I know it's possible but to me it doesn't seem possible idk how to explain it..I have a few back in my hometown 500 miles away haven't made one where I live now & I have been here almost six years.

Are you funny or witty at all? Being memorable can be many things, but humour is normally a great way to keep an interaction going and to make sure she doesn't forget you. Give her a funny nickname (that isn't creepy) if she says or does something that can be made fun of in a light manner or just don't talk about boring stuff such as the weather or 'isn't this party great'. Try not to say anything cliche that adds nothing to the conversation and if necessary say random sht. 'I've had a crush on you for years', 'Have you seen a midget with a chainsaw around here?' it can be anything. Chances are she won't give a fck or be intrigued as long as you're smiling and not being a boring Boris.
    Duly noted and will rep if off r/c.
    Also, any tips on looking slightly older? I'm tired of getting carded for rated-r movies and asked if I'm "going to college in the fall." I'm looking for quicker results than some people say, "lift weights" -- like that's instantaneous.

Thanks.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

Duly noted and will rep if off r/c.
    Also, any tips on looking slightly older? I'm tired of getting carded for rated-r movies and asked if I'm "going to college in the fall." I'm looking for quicker results than some people say, "lift weights" -- like that's instantaneous.

Thanks.
    Get yourself some fitting jeans or chinos, none of that baggy gangstar trash. Also purchase some fitting shirts that could be plaid/plain and some v-necks. A sweater could also be purchased if you feel comfortable wearing one over a shirt (this is optional, shirts by themselves still look great). Next are some smart dress shoes or brogues to go with your jeans or chinos. Not only are these reasonably smart and make you stand out as being more mature and sophisticated compared to the 'swag generation' we live in, but they should also make you look older. I heard Mossimo in Target or something do good v-neck shirts that fit. I'm from the UK so you'll have to confirm if it is Target. :P

PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gonna quit miscing today guys (srs). It was nice knowing you all but honestly, this forum makes me more depressed than to actually help me. Most of the people here are deluding others with their horrible replies and purposely trying to hurt a lot of FA people. The reality is most guys don't even get that many girls and there are a ton of trolls and *******s online who will do anything possible to make others feel bad. All I can say to the FA crew is to stop thinking you have some horrible disease. Most guys don't even get many girls. IRL players are very few. Don't take to heart ANYTHING ANYONE says here seeing as it is the internet. Also, girls don't just throw themselves at you if you're good looking (i know some ****get kunt will reply to this post and say otherwise but I honestly dgaf). You actually have to go work for it.

Find other goals and passions in your life. For example, look at people in academia. I bet my ass most of them were virgins until they got married. They stayed focused on their careers and became a somebody instead of a nobody.
    *high libido crew*
    *Only had Sex Once but it was over in 15 seconds crew*
    *Had a Girl Tell me I have a Horrible Personality Crew*
    *Will probably never get a girl again crew*
    *Socially Inept Crew*
    *Low Confidence Crew*
    *Got Pulled Over By Cops for Being Too Ugly Crew*
    *Girl Said I look Uglier than her Vagina on a Period Crew*

Get yourself some fitting jeans or chinos, none of that baggy gangstar trash. Also purchase some fitting shirts that could be plaid/plain and some v-necks. A sweater could also be purchased if you feel comfortable wearing one over a shirt (this is optional, shirts by themselves still look great). Next are some smart dress shoes or brogues to go with your jeans or chinos. Not only are these reasonably smart and make you stand out as being more mature and sophisticated compared to the 'swag generation' we live in, but they should also make you look older. I heard Mossimo in Target or something do good v-neck shirts that fit. I'm from the UK so you'll have to confirm if it is Target. :P
    lol you actually pegged what I already do and exactly why I do it...lol swag...sigh. So I guess there's nothing physically that can be done....

****! Seriously...It's a big insecurity of mine.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude i'm no player or anything but I have at least 200+ girls in my phone. And I regularly talk to about 5-6 girls even though I'm kind of dating my ex again. It's seriously the easiest thing, girls WANT to be approached. They LOVE attention, aren't there a billion threads about how every girl is an attention whore? Just go out and talk to every single person you see walking down the street and in a month you'll be straight ballin. And don't blame your looks, I'd only give myself about a 6, it's ALL about confidence in yourself.
    Oh and before I leave this guy is full of shiit and even if it is true, why the hell would you want to text 6 girls with no intention of ever getting with them? Who the fock has that much patience? Most guys get tired of hearing a girl talk after 5 minutes.
    *high libido crew*
    *Only had Sex Once but it was over in 15 seconds crew*
    *Had a Girl Tell me I have a Horrible Personality Crew*
    *Will probably never get a girl again crew*
    *Socially Inept Crew*
    *Low Confidence Crew*
    *Got Pulled Over By Cops for Being Too Ugly Crew*
    *Girl Said I look Uglier than her Vagina on a Period Crew*

lol you actually pegged what I already do and exactly why I do it...lol swag...sigh. So I guess there's nothing physically that can be done....

****! Seriously...It's a big insecurity of mine.
    That's weird. Do you have a picture of what you look like or what you'd wear on an average day? I'm intrigued because being blessed with looking younger is normally a good trait, being able to keep your youthful looks for as long as possible before becoming a wrinklebag. Maybe it's your haircut? Have you tried growing a beard or even some stubble?

That's weird. Do you have a picture of what you look like or what you'd wear on an average day? I'm intrigued because being blessed with looking younger is normally a good trait, being able to keep your youthful looks for as long as possible before becoming a wrinklebag. Maybe it's your haircut? Have you tried growing a beard or even some stubble?
    I actually don't since my microSD card went out on my phone and lost my pictures.

the longest growth I can comfortably get away with for facial hair is probably three days (picture on page 2 is after a day or two), then the hairs start to curl in on themselves and itch/irritate my face. So I don't do the beard thing nor clean shaven because of ingrown hairs. So I usually just beard trimmer it down.

pm'ed you, cuzzzzz
    Last edited by Tsudo; 08-14-2012 at 09:53 PM.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000) ohface0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol, you think that's bad? The only numbers in my phone are for family members and numbers to people at my work.

I literally have 0 friends. I repeat 0.

machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ohface0 View Post
    lol, you think that's bad? The only numbers in my phone are for family members and numbers to people at my work.

I literally have 0 friends. I repeat 0.
    exactly this.

803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only one I have on hand is my old avi, I'm sure I have some pics where I'm smiling on my computer at home.

Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast