Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenSage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HappyBrah View Post
    "Back the f*ck up n*gga"

"Back the f*ck up n*gga"

"Back the f*ck up n*gga"

"Back the f*ck up n*gga"

"Back the f*ck up n*gga"

"Back the f*ck up n*gga"

*punch*

lol'd hard at "respectable way to open up a street fight". Obviously a fight is about to commence if he doesn't back the f*ck up. Nobody says "alright I'm gonna hit you, get your hands up, we're officially in a fist fight in 3... 2... 1..."
    OP wasn't saying a count down though, that's obviously too ridiculous. But putting your hands up or a push (at least giving some, any indication of physical escalation) would make it not a sucker punch. Dude's hands were all the way down at the waist, definitely not a position where you would expect someone to throw a punch from.
    Last edited by GreenSage; 03-20-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    loved seeing this ******* get rocked. how is this even a prank? where is the humor in this? the only thing funny i found about this video was the end when he got knocked the fukc out, which I doubt was his intention. other than that that POS was just disrespectful.

"i'm good man! i'm good!" fukcing lol! *******'s eyes rolled to the back of his head and he hit the ground like a bitch.

GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrinDaddy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I at least give him credit to doing it to people who could obviously whoop his ass. Nothing is worse than these youtube "pranksters" doing it on the least likely to retaliate (old people, women, manlets)...
    Call meh daddy

BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ libs ITT taking the side of the prank guy.

Libs gonna lib. Would shoot that guy if he did that to me (srs)

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    if you ever live in a civilized country, you'll learn about the social contract and rule of law
    tell me more about people who provoke fights deserving to be protected by a social contract

Originally Posted by earwax View Post
    You're black but you refer to black people as chimps and you don't care what black people have to say?

Lmfao only on the misc. Uncle Ruckus of peace.

Let me guess, you think you're impressing the rest of us by berating on your own? It's not working; I've never cringed so hard in my life.
    could not believe my eyes. uncle tom / coon of peace

Originally Posted by HappyBrah View Post
    Also I'd love to see some Miscers' reactions ITT if the prankster was black and he was approaching white guys. You'd have a million "hahaha f*cking urban youth serves him right" comments.

two million.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrunoTheBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GrinDaddy View Post
    I at least give him credit to doing it to people who could obviously whoop his ass. Nothing is worse than these youtube "pranksters" doing it on the least likely to retaliate (old people, women, manlets)...

BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillBillson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pranks was not funny at all and he deserved the punch. Why do dumb suburban kids think no one is gonna react like the dude who threw the punch.

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good night sweet prince
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most chittest prank, gj to the dude who fked him up
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canconfirm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeardBrahhh View Post
    He went from grabbing his pants (hands down, not in a fighting stance) to just throwing a punch in under a second. Thats why it was so effective, there was zero defense. The guy didnt even see it coming, he was just standing there smiling stupidly.

A non sucker punch is when you raise your hands up in the typical fighting fashion, allowing the other person to realize a fist fight is about to commence. Another respectable way to open up a street fight is to initiate it with a strong push of your opponent, which is meant to wake their ass up so they realize its a fight.

Not that I feel sorry for this guy, serves him right
    i think you have been playing elder scrolls oblivion for too long dude
    *1st maxed combat 126 in runescape 2007 crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153558951

***6 Years of consistently lifting crew ***

RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAND0M1ZER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nm797 View Post
    hope this happens more, these guys arnt funny. its just old
    This, these guys deserve to get knocked out every prank they film. I don't know why people keep sharing these videos.

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dat hole doe gona be perm scar

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zackjg22 View Post
    How was that a sucker punch?

IKR. He was looking right at the guy and telling him to kiss his ass.

After thinking about it, I know why it was a sucker punch, because the dude that threw the punch was black and he didn't tell the guy he was going to hit him, despite telling him to kiss his ass.

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by canconfirm View Post
    i think you have been playing elder scrolls oblivion for too long dude
    still lol'ing at that post. Poor guy needs some guidance.hahaha
    Killa

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    IKR. He was looking right at the guy and telling him to kiss his ass.

After thinking about it, I know why it was a sucker punch, because the dude that threw the punch was black and he didn't tell the guy he was going to hit him, despite telling him to kiss his ass.
    idk if id classify that as a sucker punch either.. yes, the prankster had his hands in his pockets, but it was pretty obvious by the way the agressor was talking & acting he was about to swing.

when i think "sucker punch", i think of somebody getting rocked by a 3rd party who isn't in the picture to begin with.

any person with half a brain could see that punch coming
    Last edited by arkansawboy; 03-20-2014 at 02:54 PM.

whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whiteteethbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he warned him tho hahaha

one of the most punchable faces ive seen

confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) confusedbrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i miss the old days of youtube where the post popular videos would be orginal **** and home made **** not all this pranker pua bull**** pls go y ouutbe

Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000) Jereremy is just really nice. (+1000)
    such a sh!tty 'prank', glad he got KO'd.
    ☜(*▽*)☞ wild pidgey appeared!
    ***Ancient Astronaut Theory Crew***

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** that guy deserved to get knocked out. Just because he has a camera he thinks he can go around disrespecting people, the prank isn't even funny people looked like most people just laughed because it's the only thing to do unless you're a dickhead.
    Exadata DBA

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dudes going to make so much money from that video. Probably what he wanted to happen (srs)

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by earwax View Post
    You're black but you refer to black people as chimps and you don't care what black people have to say?

Lmfao only on the misc. Uncle Ruckus of peace.

Let me guess, you think you're impressing the rest of us by berating on your own? It's not working; I've never cringed so hard in my life.
    He's trolling hardcore, but let's just say he's half black.....he was probably treated bad by the black side of his family and because of this, resents all other blacks like they're the one's who did him wrong.

Instead of confronting the issue, he's being a bitch about it and exerting said anger here.

Bitch Mode engaged....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreSoCal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    What makes him a gangster? Just curious.
    This is the Misc, where every black guy is a gangster.

IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IndianBrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it takes a really insecure person to str8 up punch someone like that.

there couldve been other physical ways to handle that besides throwin a punch

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    Could careless what any black has to say (I'm half black but it doesn't matter). The dude clearly chimped out on him. How the phuck do you walk up to someone and tell them to "back da phuck up" ?

Stupid prank, but he did nothing to warrant a punch. just because someone walks up to you and ask you something, doesn't give you the right to punch them. I've been called the N word plenty of times, but it never ended in me punching the person. It solves nothing.

I"m so sick of this WSHH era.
    I'd never though i would live to see the day i meet an actual uncle tom/uncle ruckus

are we forgetting about the other video about the white dude that punched a guy in the face for the same thing and left his nose leaking?

there reason i brought that up is that it has nothing to do with race, you can't around fcking with other people like this. chit like that is bound to go sour
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000) Prostagma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't ****ing stand youtube anymore. Just over saturated with garbage pranks, opinions, and bull**** advice.

Prank wasn't remotely clever or funny. His beta laughter at the end was cringe worthy. He has absolutely zero self respect and that's probably the worst part. Youtube is a barren wasteland of soulless money hungry commoners so desperate for attention they'd sell their soul for far away approval to hide the fact that they're all lonely bastards. **** you social media. You're ruining the human race.

Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deenly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Urban checking in.

That youtuber would've been shot had he pull that prank on me, srs.

CCW here.

KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000) KingSSaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    im not even a really aggressive person and have a good sense of humor, but im pretty sure i would punch one of these guys pretty quick if they did some of the pranks they do on me. Especially the ones when they are clearly insulting you or like this one. The prank isnt even funny

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the prank I can't see on phone
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That was not a ****ing sucker punch.

The 'prank' (****ing lame unfunny prank) was to try and get someone to the point of being violent by provoking them before going hur hur ITS A PRANK HUR HUR. He pushed this guy past that point which was painfully obviously going to result in him escalating and getting physical.

Cliffs:

Stupid kunt goes around being verbally abusive
    Escalates this to being physically abusive to people walking into them on purpose
    Alpha male defends himself
    he ****ing deserved it
    In the 1000lb club :D 15/09/13
    1032 as of 6/10/13.
    1072 as of 29/11/13.
    1105 as of 4/12/13
    1205 as of 3/10/13

Bench: 360
    OHP: 210
    Deadlift: 480
    Squat: 365
    Front squat: 265

--cynical, hateful, misanthropic crew--

Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at people calling that a sucker punch.

When you walk up to a random person and tell them to kiss your ass, you should expect to get hit and be ready to defend yourself.