Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Birthday Cake addict checking in. -Signature Series Review-

I'd like to thank BB.com and dj924s for this opportunity to review some of the Signature Series products. Being a huge fan of anything "Birthday Cake", I was really excited when I saw that BB.com was coming out with said flavor. Along with the the Signature Whey and Crunch Bars, I also received a tub of the Signature Creatine and Probiotic.

I am going to start with the Crunch bar and Probiotic, and will try the Whey and Creatine later on.

Signature Protein Crunch Bars

I'm a protein bar junkie, and as I said, a sucker for Birthday Cake, so I had to try this one as soon as I opened the packagage. Boy was I in for a treat.

The bar has a crunchy layer with crispy pieces on top and a softer layer more typically found in protein bars at the bottom. The name "Crunch bars" describes it well, because it is indeed quite crunchy which adds another dimension to the taste buds. The flavor is, how do I put this... intense. This is no normal vanilla flavor with little bits of confetti, it literally does have a nice and strong birthday cake flavor aftertaste. As a word of warning, it is very sweet, which is perfect for me because I have a huge sweet tooth but I know some people prefer milder sweetness.

Overall, I was very pleased with this product. BB.com nailed the birthday cake flavor in a very macro friendly bar. As a comparison, I had the Fitcrunch's and Musclepharm Crunch Bars, and Signature's tops both of those. MP's Crunch Bars were no where as "crunchy" as BB.com's.
    9.5/10

Signature Probiotics

I've been a regular Probiotics user for the past year now, it's really hard to tell how much of the claims are true, but studies are coming out and linking numerous health benefits to having a healthy gut. I do notice a more regular bowel movement pattern if that is indicative of anything

BB.com Probiotics come in a very professionally done single serving aluminium packaging which keeps the bacterias alive and effective without refrigeration. With a dosage of 10 Billion CFU of three different strains and being 100% transparent, I would have no problem recommending this product to someone who wants to try a Priobiotic product and see if it is beneficial of them.
    I have only taken a single dose, so cannot comment on the overall effect, therefore will not grade this product.

Signature Whey

After beling delighted by the Birthday Cake Crunch Bars, I had high expections for the Signature Whey. I could smell a strong and sweet "cakerish" flavor as soon as I opened the tub which made me excited even more (hngggg). I decided to mix it in straigth water on my first go.

Mixing was easy. 8oz in a shaker, 3-4 sec shake, and voilà, perfectly mixed and no clumps whatsoever. In water, the consistency was thinner than I would have liked. Taste wise, I expected it to be a bit sweeter (maybe since I had a taste of the bar), and the Cake part for the flavor wasn't as present as the bars. The powder has a few confetti sprinkles in it, but dissapeared when mixed in liquid, not sure if it contributes much to the taste tbh. I've had Mutant Pro's Birthday Cake flavor in the past, and there were actual sprinkles in it that you could literally eat, not with Signature Whey. I am however pleased overall with the taste, and keep in mind that this is with water and that I love my stuff really sweet as stated above. The flavor should be more pronounced with milk.

I have also tried making Protmeal (mixed with oatmeal), and the result was fantastic. My favorite creation was Birthday Cake Whey + Oatmeal + Lucky Charms. This will be my post workout meal of choice for a while, feels like a cheat.

I think this flavor will please the people who wants to have something different from the normal boring Vanilla flavor, definitely give it a go. 8/10

Signature Creatine

Cheap and no nonsense Creatine product, best way to describe this product I guess. Creatine should be a staple for everybody, and Monohydrate is the most proven form of creatine so why spend more money on something else. BB.com delivers a creatine product that mixes well and virtually tasteless. I doubt you'll see much difference from a trademarked name like Creapure. buyit/10
    Last edited by Madevilz; 04-10-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    IG: @tuanlifts

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    Thanks for the review!! I can't wait to here what you think about the other products!!
    OMG I just tried the Birthday cake bars today......They are so good! I'm still amazed how good all of the Signature bars I've tried are.
    They were so good, I ate a second one post workout haha
    And I find them quite filling for the amount of calories the bars actually have which is quite surprising since I usually want to eat everything in the house after a workout.

Had the whey as well, but am waiting after a few more servings before putting my final thoughts on it. Gonna try it in different form as well (sludge, oats)

Updated with Whey and Creatine review.

Gave a Crunch Bar to my wife for a taste test. She's a pretty hard one to please, but she actually really liked it!

As expected, she thought it was a tiny bit too sweet, but really loved how crunchy the bars were, and how it really didn't feel like a "protein bar". Good job BB.com, wifey don't usually like protein bars, so this is a PASS

onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Joining the club. Wanted to try a new protein powder so I browsed the forums and saw the BB.com products mentioned. Gave the birthday cake powder and bars a try and I'm hooked. Got my second box of bars on the way and just finished a shake after my morning workout.

Originally Posted by onelochevy View Post
    Joining the club. Wanted to try a new protein powder so I browsed the forums and saw the BB.com products mentioned. Gave the birthday cake powder and bars a try and I'm hooked. Got my second box of bars on the way and just finished a shake after my morning workout.
    The powder is so versatile. My current go-to postworkout meal is Birthday Cake Whey + Almond Milk, making it into a sludge, topped with Lucky Charms and berries. So good.

I also sometime eat a cookie and use the sludge as a dip, hnnggg

Blaineli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    Updated with Whey and Creatine review.
    yeah

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beautiful product line and picture!
    Agree that the bars are something I was very pleased with