Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anonymous000 View Post
    the vegans got skinny and died ....no one to study as they ALL quit , eat meat on the down low or are dead
    LOL wow... troll status confirmed.

Please then, show me the articles confirming the alleged deaths. This would have been front-page news... let's see it.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why are you linking about babies?

We’re talking about building muscle and obesity, etc.

So… you’re going to have to try harder

So you even know what a metabolic ward is? We have plenty of studies showing the positive outcomes using diets with high amounts of plant calories.

You’re still just making shyt up
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

you were asking about the baby's dying did you forget? are you having memory issues?....

Yes the outcomes for plant based dieters:
    are diabetes ,CVD ,heart attacks and death... you're just echo chamber of vegan nonsense .. you're a biased vegan echo chamber nothing more you wrap up plants as being healthy but can't even name a single vitamin in them...

you as a plant based dieter where do you get EPA/DHA and b12 as well as the vitamins that don't exist in plants?

Vitamin A-2, B6 (Pyridoxal,pyridoxamine) animal version of b12 D3 which is an animal hormone , F(omega3 EPA/DHA) k-2 amino acids Creatine Carnitine, carnosine,taurine, heme iron CoQ10 Cholesterol,CLA

I don't know how many times I have to say I am not vegan... but I am not vegan.

And again, you have failed to support your claims:

- You said plant-based diets and/or veganism 'causes' obesity
    - You said plant-based diets and/or veganism 'causes' muscle loss

And yet you have provided ZERO evidence or studies showing this actually happen.

So again... I am waiting for you to show me any single study EVER showing this.

CLA is not a nutrient you need to consume. It is not en essential dietary nutrient.

Cholesterol is not a nutrient you need to consume. It is not an essential dietary nutrient.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ManWittaBan has been reincarnated. They always seem to disagree with AWW.

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    More like disagree with logic

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Did he get banned or just stop showing up?
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Did he get banned or just stop showing up?

Banned

you said you were 4 for years you still have that vegan echo chamber in that brain of yours

you claim plants are Superior to meat or flesh as you like to put it
    Show me where I said 'plants are superior to meat or flesh'.

Also, show me the studies I asked about. Or, GTFO and shut your mouth.

JonGomez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jimmybig002 View Post
    Hello! 3 months ago, I started gym-going. Now, I can not burn fat. I have a corresponding workout plan. What shall I include in my nutrition program in order to achieve my goal?
    Mind over matter buddy

JonGomez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JonGomez View Post
    Mind over matter buddy
    Phase 1 ketogenic diet
    Phase 2 cyclical ketogenic dieting
    Phase 3 carbohydrate cycling

see your own signature
    The power of carbs compels me!

a video of vegan corpses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Vzo3C2vUQ

veganism does not work

also almost ALL of your posts you make push the plant slop diet...

so what are you talking about you are in such denial

Even you, your self is a plant slop dieter..
    Not interested in youtube.

Show me actual data and proof.

they only lose weight from starvation eating 70 calorie salads..

Show me a vegan that is not starving

also answer my Question on B12 and DHA/EPA

here lower testosterone is men

this means less muscle mass and more body fat

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33741447/
    That study is about low fat diets, not vegan or vegetarians, and it has nothing to do with obesity or measured muscle growth.

That study if anything goes against your claims because the subjects did consume animal products…

Try again

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Not interested in youtube.

Show me actual data and proof.
    longest living people eat mainly fruits and veg

https://web.archive.org/web/20120111...nt_1/500S.long

Can this count
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post

Can this count
    Yeah sure, but that agrees with my claims

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    That study is about low fat diets, not vegan or vegetarians, and it has nothing to do with obesity or measured muscle growth.

That study if anything goes against your claims because the subjects did consume animal products…

Try again

Try again

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they retracted that is why it's no longer online

you agree with a retracted statement
    so tell me about your diet? What did you eat yesterday?
    What is your gym routine?
    What are your lifts?
    What credentials do you have?
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

those were not meat based dieters eating 2 oz patty from McDonald's does not constitute a meat based diet it just means you ate a pile of plants
    Dude, YOU provided the fukking study…

You can’t find a single study to support your claims about obesity or muscle loss

They may be the longest living people, but all the Okinawan people I've seen look like this:

i don't keep track of what i eat i'm not a woman trying to lose weight... LOL who the hell writes a diary about that...

typically less then 5% plants

um i work out at home duh, only idiots pay for something you can all ready do for free I do need to get newer heavier weights though...

Lifts" People who post about that, are insecure about them self's. they need reassurance from random people
    esp if it's in a 'signature'... like that one guy here..

Credentials are not legally required in my state anyone can claim nutritionist title* it's a joke of a title to even claim or have to begin with unless you were trying to fool someone and they did not know anyone could claim to be one. so unless one is a RD it means nothing to anyone..

*except for
    Maine
    Ohio
    North Carolina
    Tennessee
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    North Dakota
    South Dakota
    Nebraska
    Kansas
    Wyoming
    Iowa
    Missouri
    So you don’t lift

You don’t compete

You don’t know what you eat

You don’t know what your lab work is

And have no credentials like a bachelors in nutrition? Or masters? Or related field?
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

So you don’t lift

You don’t compete

And have no credentials like a bachelors in nutrition? Or masters? Or related field?

Obviously not

why did you quit veganism anyway

was it because it was unsustainable?
    Got bored

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only bench, squat and deadlift out of insecurity and it's not rewarding or beneficial at all, you got it!

Competing is for insecure little boy losers

Animal products is what I eat for every meal .... Raw meat, cooked meat,organ meats pretty much anything from an animal except the obvious

Lab work is useless as their is no standard in regards to ref ranges ... one lab may say it's great the other one may say it's bad....
    I literally don't feel sick so why bother. the US health care system is a for profit business, the end user is just a cash cow for them .

This site all ready disclaims, that it's stated opinion.. or users opinion. anyone can say anything like the joker

AdamWW
    team ketchup, ideology that claims plant are healthy for you..stated opinion.. or users opinion. he is a question dodger though... that means he has something to hide

That is why he refuses to admit that you can only get b12 and DHA/EPA from eating animals.. and is a vegan echo..
    Never once did I say you can get b12 from plants.

You need animal products to get non-supplemental b12.

However, you can actually get EPA/DHA from Algae... so, no, you don't actually need animal products for DHA/EPA.

None of this is relevant at all though, because YOUR claim is that eating plants causes obesity and muscle loss, which you STILL have not shown.

Because it's a made-up piece of BS that you keep babbling on about.

Yes it does cause obesity 2000 cals of plants will make you obese..... all it is, is non bio available plant sludge.. all you get is the carbs into the body and that's it...

that Algae stuff is a scam it does not work supplements have never been proven to work.... if it carries a FDA disclaimer that means it does not work.. why do you think they put that ?

You're a bad liar see here you damaged your liver that is why you do not make body fat

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1410256153
    Then show me proof that 2000 calories of plants will make someone obese.

Show me it... just find me ONE example of that happening as a result of eating plants.

Algae is a scam? Are you retarded? Where do you think Salmon get their DHA from ?

What exactly is your point with that quote?

I said I tried veganism to see if it helped my stomach issue... which, by the way, WERE WHEN I ATE MEAT ANYWAY.

WTF does liver have to do with anything? My liver is totally normal... wow...

You literally haven't said a single thing of use here...

Good fukking God I hope you're just a troll because a grown adult being THIS stupid is a sad reality.

Vegan western diet will

you lied you said you were not vegan so why did you quit.? because you lost 25 pounds from eating leaves.. 25 pounds of muscle mass.. that means you got fat...

you claim to be an adult your self but buy boo berries more like a kidut

if I lost 50 pounds of muscle mass right now

I'd be very obese with a body fat of 50% even if I weighted 150 pounds
    Yet again, you make things up that were never said, experienced, or even in the realm of possibility.

Good luck being relevant... hope it works out somewhere else.

Competing is for insecure little boy losers

you claim to be an adult your self but buy boo berries more like a kidut
    This is the kind of mentality I would expect from someone who will never accomplish anything, because they dismiss all achievement as simply a manifestation of insecurity to safeguard their own ego, which is itself encased in too much pride and laziness to endeavor anything warranting the same.

Go do something useful with your life. No one here cares about what you're saying, so you might as well find yourself a nice mirror to talk to, for a receptive audience.

it's narcissism... you're a narcissist

just in case you don't know what it means:
    excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance.
    Considering you know next to nothing at all about me except for my lifts and my physique, I'll actually take that as a compliment to my progress in both, thanks.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Considering you know next to nothing at all about me except for my lifts and my physique, I'll actually take that as a compliment to my progress in both, thanks.
    I'm pretty sure he's someone you all must already have talked to in another form.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's someone you all must already have talked to in another form.
    He's not MWP for sure. Unless you didn't have someone specific in mind.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's not MWP for sure. Unless you didn't have someone specific in mind.
    I didn't really, but he's obviously an alt for a long-time forum user. I did notice he became active shortly after Mrpb cursed you all and disappeared though.