MrHeavenSmile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Healthy home made-mass gainer shake ideas. 2022 edition.

Right so while I have seen various recipes for "healthy" home made mass gainer shakes online I'm still a bit interested in "new" ideas for this kind of thing in 2022. Feel welcome to post your idea here (or elsewhere for that matter).

Originally Posted by MrHeavenSmile View Post
    Right so while I have seen various recipes for "healthy" home made mass gainer shakes online I'm still a bit interested in "new" ideas for this kind of thing in 2022. Feel welcome to post your idea here (or elsewhere for that matter).
    Because healthy weight gain is something I'm interested in.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    "Healthy" is subjective. Because it depends on the individual and what your diet is and is not lacking.

It's more helpful to think of "healthy" as applying to a person, not to categories of food.

Read:

https://completehumanperformance.com.../clean-eating/

But as a practical answer to your question, whey with ultrafine ground oatmeal is a good start. Others may have less bland recipes

Hm I'm not that much into whey protein for the moment. But rather things like yogurt, cream, nuts and berries now actually. So I guess a recipe with those ingredients would be helpful. So I guess its something I will make tonight after my work-out.

As with the term healthy I guess healthy in term of something that is not dangerous for the boudy while tasty..

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New for 2022? Probably some new secret mountain berry of the Incan gods.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    As with the term healthy I guess healthy in term of something that is not dangerous for the boudy while tasty..
    All foods sold are not inherently dangerous for your body unless you have some kind of allergy.

I don't think you've read the link I posted...

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hm I'm not that much into whey protein for the moment. But rather things like yogurt, cream, nuts and berries now actually. So I guess a recipe with those ingredients would be helpful. So I guess its something I will make tonight after my work-out.
    I suggest taking a lot of yogurt, cream, nuts and berries and blending them.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Milk
    Powdered milk
    Powdered eggs
    Banana
    Eggs
    Yogurt
    Peanut butter
    Tuna
    Ice cream
    Steak
    Bacon
    Cheese
    Berries
    Olive oil
    Broccoli

Blend with ice

Hold your nose and drink it fast.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

After some work I kind successfully pulled over a shake similar to Thomas Delauar's Raspberry/chocolate keto shake (which I think both texture and taste wise felt good and was *satisfying). The exact recipe is secret for now.
    Last edited by MrHeavenSmile; 01-21-2022 at 03:15 AM.

croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) croydon86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My morning shake consists of the following...

Milk
    Whey protein
    Oats
    Blueberries (sometimes raspberries too)
    Tablespoon of olive/coconut oil (alternate every day)

Can always add in a banana or greek yoghurt for additional cals.

Been doing this for years. When cutting, I simply remove the fats and the oats.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The exact recipe is secret for now.
    Oh man sounds like its gotta be worth billions!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Oh man sounds like its gotta be worth billions!
    I think that was code for his own bodily “special sauce” as the secret ingredient.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I think that was code for his own bodily “special sauce” as the secret ingredient.
    So basically most fast food restaurant shakes

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whole milk Greek yogurt
    Nuts /nut butter
    Granola /fruit
    Whole milk
    Blend

Or
    Tuna or chicken salad if you don’t want to do shakes
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew