Zak571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Been fluctuating for months

I guess you can say I've hit an awkward plateau. Yeah my weights been from 155-160 for like 4 months now.. I know, I know. Everyone is going to tell me to eat eat eat. But it's super hard buying food for myself and my older brother always ends up eating it all whenever I get back from school and work. I'm pretty new to the website and I want to get some insight from everyone. I've been trying to eat 6 meals a day but it's never planned, it's always random. Would I see more gains if I had a daily eating schedule of the same type of foods?

Also I haven't hit the gym for about 2 weeks. Been too worried about finals.. I figured some of my strength has gone away so I will start off with low reps 12-16 reps. Is this a good plan or should I still do heavier reps from 5-8's?

Thanks for any advice guys.

BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would go heavier on the weights if you're looking to keep buildng the mass.

As far as eating goes, it really depends on the type of person you are. I find it's easier to hit all my nutrition goals if I plan it out, then I don't have to plan throughout the days, but that's just my personal preference. As long as you're getting the calories, etc. you need, it doesn't really matter if it was from a schedule or not. You wouldn't see gains from merely having a schedule, but sticking to a schedule that has you hitting your goals everyday would be effective.

I don't know what to tell you about the brother problem. Shop more? Buy stuff he doesn't like? You'll have to figure out how to tackle that problem on your own.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat like your life depended on it....Lift heavy lower reps....Slow and controlled......
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never miss any meals and always try and plan them out so you don't have to rush them or eat something that will not be beneficial. Hit your protein intake and try getting a lot of good fats.

Lift heavy between 6-10 reps and make sure you have good controlled form and your hitting the muscles you want to.

If money is a problem just buy cheap foods. Rice, Oats, Fish, Fresh veggies etc etc

I was the exact same height and weight as you.

Alright 6-10 reps. I eat a ton of fish and rice all the time so i'll have to invest in some of those oats and vegetables. What are some good vegetables to get/cook?
    Originally Posted by Gameover89 View Post
    Never miss any meals and always try and plan them out so you don't have to rush them or eat something that will not be beneficial. Hit your protein intake and try getting a lot of good fats.

Lift heavy between 6-10 reps and make sure you have good controlled form and your hitting the muscles you want to.

If money is a problem just buy cheap foods. Rice, Oats, Fish, Fresh veggies etc etc

I was the exact same height and weight as you.

Alright. Yeah I feel as if I had some consistency in my diet then I could see more gains. And haha it's pretty hard when the brother is jobless and is also trying to bulk up too. Thanks man
    Originally Posted by BigVic92 View Post
    I would go heavier on the weights if you're looking to keep buildng the mass.

As far as eating goes, it really depends on the type of person you are. I find it's easier to hit all my nutrition goals if I plan it out, then I don't have to plan throughout the days, but that's just my personal preference. As long as you're getting the calories, etc. you need, it doesn't really matter if it was from a schedule or not. You wouldn't see gains from merely having a schedule, but sticking to a schedule that has you hitting your goals everyday would be effective.

I don't know what to tell you about the brother problem. Shop more? Buy stuff he doesn't like? You'll have to figure out how to tackle that problem on your own.