Spookbuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Bulked for 5 months...did I just get fat?

Hi

As the title suggests. Your assessment would be highly appreciated.
    Should I keep going for one more month or cut NOW?
    Also, I know I'm long overdue for trim
    Attached Images

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep bulking. You're no where near needing to worry about body fat.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

RaSH12123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spookbuff View Post
    Hi

As the title suggests. Your assessment would be highly appreciated.
    Should I keep going for one more month or cut NOW?
    Also, I know I'm long overdue for trim
    You should just pick a goal weight and bulk until you reach it whilst gaining 0.5kg per week.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're putting muscle on. Keep going

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cultivating mass.
    You have my word as a Schons.

RaSH12123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hypernation View Post
    Cultivating mass.
    superphysiological amounts of mass

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.
    Question though…if I cut in a month or two will I go back to looking just skinny like before? Not a long cut, just 8 weeks.

BigHardMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spookbuff View Post
    Thank you all for taking the time to reply.
    Question though…if I cut in a month or two will I go back to looking just skinny like before? Not a long cut, just 8 weeks.
    Just continue eating in a slight surplus man. Just focus on getting stronger on your compounds, and you should be golden. Find compound lifts you find fun and get really strong at them; as a novice I really liked pullups/weighted pullups. If you sporadically cut when you feel fat I don't think you will make the gains you want.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Thank you all for your help.
    Much appreciated 🙏🏻