pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about chest measurements

On the part where you can enter in your measurements it has a video of where to measure each location. Where do you women measure from. My measurements from under the breast and around the nipples are drastically different as I have 32DD and I'm only 29.5 inches under the breast and 38" around the nipples. I don't want to put in the wrong measurements so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) belyeaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pyxis804 View Post
    On the part where you can enter in your measurements it has a video of where to measure each location. Where do you women measure from. My measurements from under the breast and around the nipples are drastically different as I have 32DD and I'm only 29.5 inches under the breast and 38" around the nipples. I don't want to put in the wrong measurements so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I'd measure around the largest area... so the 38". That way you will be able to track the difference easily if it changes.

pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyxis804 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by belyeaj View Post
    I'd measure around the largest area... so the 38". That way you will be able to track the difference easily if it changes.
    Thank you! I'll change my stats then.

WhineNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pyxis804 View Post
    Thank you! I'll change my stats then.
    I realize that you are curious about this in terms of bodybuilding, but the reason the following method is standard is because it gives the most accurate measurements of the body for the purpose of close fitting clothing to the physique. Seamstresses and designers use the following chest/bust measurement - of course, they use them in conjunction with infinite other measurements (neck to waist, shoulder to spine, neck circ., and more) in order to tailor-make clothing for specific body types...whether that clothing is fashioned to be loose or ultra-tight fitting, the body measurements must remain the same.

For sewing, tailoring, etc., a chest measurement is taken across the top of the chest, above the bust - basically stretching the tape around under the top portion of the armpits. Measuring beneath the bust is a measurement of the rib cage - not the chest. It's important to stand tall, but relaxed - don't take in a lung full of air. Having someone else measure you will always be more accurate. The tape shouldn't be tightly pressing into the flesh and it should be kept level across the front and back. To measure the bust - not the chest - measure around the fullest part of the breasts. To find your cup size, subtract the difference between chest and bust measurements.
    1? larger than measurement 1--------------------A
    2? larger than measurement 1--------------------B
    3? larger than measurement 1--------------------C
    4? larger than measurement 1--------------------D
    5? larger than measurement 1--------------------E (DD)
    6? larger than measurement 1--------------------F (DDD) etc...

Hope this helps.

smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000) smariejohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go with your larger area. If there is an alteration shop in your area they normally do measurments for free.
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Matthew 7:7-8

WORTH THE WAIT: MENTALLY * PHYSICALLY * SPIRITUALLY