Page 10 of 329 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Congrats on the 4th rep Bill. Impressive.

Looking massive!
    Thanks, David!

It's been a battle to get that 4th, and it'll be tougher to get to 5, but that's what it's all about!

Thanks! I'm going to look into some bands; I'm going to need them for DB Rows, at least.

Catabolic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That whole issue is completely misunderstood, and exploited by the supp companies. If people would just spend some time doing some research from sources not having any allegiance to any of the supp manufacturers, they'd get their eyes opened as I have. This past couple of years, I've been shocked at how much "information" that I formerly took as gospel was actually broscience, and unfounded in actual practice.

If we look to the guys who have a stake in selling supplements for our nutritional advices, we're probably not going to get the straight scoop.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Nice work. That 425x4 is a heavy load for reps! You da man!
    Thanks, Vox. It sure took a while to get there! Onward!

The sets of heavy deads make these even more difficult to do. Nice follow up.
    Thanks. These are one of my better exercises; I've always been good at them.

I actually prefer bare feet to socks, so I can get some "traction". I don't like the idea of my feet slipping around under a load. Probably not a big deal if you've got real rubber mats, though.
    I do have rubber mats, but that's something I hadn't thought about. I agree; having a foot slip even just a tiny bit under a very heavy load could be catastrophic. Thanks; that's an excellent point.

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    Carlman pulls look great.
    If you have trouble feeling your lats working all the way down, I'd suggest you give them a try. I like to describe the motion as 'trying to put my elbow in my back pocket.'

Yeah heavier will be next session(monday) when I refer to cheating I mean more of using your legs and alot of lower back. I think a little bit of twist or bounce or whatever you want to call it is a great method to slam lats. Too much and it becomes a core and trap exercise. I think the real trick is finding how much helps you get to your goals. Like I posted earlier probably my favorite pull.
    I agree with that. As long as the lower body is fairly stabilized, then most of the work will go to the upper back.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Oh, I agree. That's why I always eat around 60-90 minutes before training.
    IMO, that's the best way to go.

Enjoy your weekend, Bill.
    Thanks, -L; you too.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Friday's training, bumped from the previous page

Had a good session today, to close out the training week. Made a bit of progress, and got work done. Today's training was:

Back "A"

Deadlift
    135x5
    225x5
    315x5
    365x5
    425x4

Carlman Pull PWO (plate weight only)
    80x10
    80x10
    80x8

Dumbbell Row
    120x6
    120x5
    120x5

1-Arm Kneeling Pulldown PWO
    45x10
    45x9
    45x8

Completed this session in one hour, on the nose. I got a 4th rep on Deadlifts, barely, but it didn't hitch, so I'm taking it. Bar 'speed' (if you could call it that!) on that 4th rep was like molasses in January, but it went.

Also, I had planned to try Deadlifting in bare feet (well, with socks) today, a first for me, but I didn't remember that until I'd gotten well into the session. I'll experiment with that during deload next week.

Carlmans stayed the same today. I'll continue to work on them to 10 reps-across before I add weight.

Picked up one rep on DB Rows. I expect these to proceed fairly rapidly since they've always been a good lift for me.

1-Arm Kneelers picked up a rep today as well. I'm getting these down to the point where I can feel them pull all the way down to my waist, exactly what I want from them.

That's it for today/this week. Sunday will mark the start of a week of deload workouts, at reduced weight.

BTW, I hadn't eaten within 3 hours or so of training, so my PWO meal today was a protein shake (16 oz apple juice w/2 scoops ON whey), a banana, and a bagel with honey.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) screwedgenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You are one strong dude.

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice job on the DL's!
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

-In Reconstruction Mode- IronAvalanche's Avatar
    IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good work yesterday Bill. Great job with the DB rows and Deads. Your pics make it look effortless. I would be red in the face.
    I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    ~ Philippians 4:13

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."
    ~ Andrew Carnegie

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    425x4

Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by screwedgenetics View Post
    You are one strong dude.
    Thanks, SG. It's all relative though. Just think what you'll be doing after you get a few more years' training under your belt!

Originally Posted by merlinsrealm View Post
    Nice job on the DL's!
    Hey, thanks! I had a productive day; my main goal was to lock out that 4th rep, and managed to do it. Makes everything else better!

Originally Posted by IronAvalanche View Post
    Good work yesterday Bill. Great job with the DB rows and Deads. Your pics make it look effortless. I would be red in the face.
    Thanks, Phil! Actually, I thought my head was going to explode on that last DL rep! I didn't hitch it though, so I counted it as good.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=FLEX=-
    LOL! Thanks, Jim. Just making progress one rep at a time.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Built Upon Struggle FlaIronMind's Avatar
    FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Excellent work sir and outstanding effort on those DLs...impressive and inspiring.

alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alkell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, I come right back where I left off after deload week, Al, and jump right back into it. If you've always re-started (dropped the weight on all your exercises) before, why not try going right back where you left off this time? See how that works for you. The worst that can happen is that you simply stall-out on one or more lifts and have to reset anyway; no loss in the grand scheme of things. And at best, you may find you've been leaving a bit of extra progress on the table, as it were.

Back when I ran Starr during the Winters, I didn't deload during the program; I'd run it until a particular lift stalled, and then simply cut 10% from that lift, and start the progression over, all the while continuing on with all the other un-stalled lifts, until they in turn, began to stall ( I hope I'm making myself clear here!).
    That makes complete sense, and I will definately try the no reset, as you said no loss by doing this really.
    Taking the "less is more" approach to cardio...

SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SgSpartan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Holy.....

This is one journal I will certainly come to for motivation....thanks Iron Will.

Repped.
    Served two years in the military. Respect all military brahs!

+ 92B +

**MISC Strength Crew**

**Los Angeles Lakers** **Kobe Bryant** **Derrick Rose**

I DO not REP BACK.

People who have to rep me for life:
    GreasyBurger, AVOJAMACADA, Cuhh

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SgSpartan View Post
    Bill looks half his age. When I saw some of his training pics, my mynd was bloan.

I wonder what the Ex. section bros would say when they saw Bill squatting and deadlifting heavy. LUL!

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Bill looks half his age. When I saw some of his training pics, my mynd was bloan.

I wonder what the Ex. section bros would say when they saw Bill squatting and deadlifting heavy. LUL!
    They would parrot bad info about how older lifters should not lift heavy on compounds because of the risk of their backs breaking would not matter that Bill has been training 10+ years without injury(knock on wood) or that he outlifts half us young bucks. The studies done at where ever are more accurate than personal experience
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Experience in the gym > any study

By the way, Bill has been training for almost 17 years now.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In B4 the early deload workout that comes B4 the first kickoff!
    David

400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz

By the way, Bill has been training for almost 17 years now.
    That's what the 10+ meant

And youredoinitwrong.jpg, studies are by far more accurate because the supplement companies run them (not srs)

And youredoinitwrong.jpg, studies are by far more accurate because the supplement companies run them (not srs)
    Ur face is not accurate, bish.

Originally Posted by FlaIronMind View Post
    Excellent work sir and outstanding effort on those DLs...impressive and inspiring.
    Thanks! It's all about just being consistent. Slow but steady progress adds up over the long haul.

Originally Posted by alkell View Post
    That makes complete sense, and I will definately try the no reset, as you said no loss by doing this really.
    If you gain nothing else at all from a change, you at least have the knowledge of how it affected you. And that in itself is a valuable thing.

Holy.....

This is one journal I will certainly come to for motivation....thanks Iron Will.

Repped.
    Thanks! I'm nobody special, other than I'm just too hard-headed to quit!

Seriously though, as I post all the time, it's simply a matter of training/eating/resting consistently, always using good form, and being aware of your own recovery requirements. Past that, age seems to take care of itself.

Thanks for visiting my journal; you'll find a large number of very knowledgeable people posting in here regularly.

Thanks, -L; I appreciate the comment.

They would parrot bad info about how older lifters should not lift heavy on compounds because of the risk of their backs breaking would not matter that Bill has been training 10+ years without injury(knock on wood) or that he outlifts half us young bucks. The studies done at where ever are more accurate than personal experience
    There's a lot of myth and misinformation floating around about weight training and age. People tend to forget that weight training is probably the most-easily-scalable sport in existence. If a person has no medical issues, learns proper form, and always works within his/her capacity, there's no reason to expect an injury.

At the first gym I joined, there was an 82 year-old lady who trained 5 days a week with free weights. Now I'm not going to tell anyone she was Squatting 315 or anything, but she looked good, moved good, always said she was feeling good, and was light years, light years ahead of every other person anywhere near her age that I've ever known.

Properly supervised studies certainly have value, but have to be tempered by experience.

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    In B4 the early deload workout that comes B4 the first kickoff!
    LOL! I'm going to be a little late today, David; we've had a house full of grandkids here all weekend!

That's what the 10+ meant

Ur face is not accurate, bish.
    LOL!
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Holy.....

Repped.
    One of my favorite journals, that's for sure.

Happy Sunday!
    Genshai

Ironwill2008 V2.0

Today begins a week of deload workouts. For everyone who's been here before, you know the drill. For any new readers here, every 4th week, on schedule, I stay on my regular routine, but cut all the weights by 50% and keep the rep counts the same as if I were training at full load. This gives my joints and attachments a chance to catch up with the faster-recovering muscle tissue, gives me a mental break from continuously pushing against a brick wall, while still allowing me an opportunity to get into the gym and get some exercise. "Active Rest" is how I like to describe it.

Today's training was:

Calves/ Arms

Leg Press Calf Raise PWO (plate weight only)
    200x15 W/U
    290x15
    290x15
    290x15

Seated Calf Raise PWO
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

EZ Bar Curl
    55x10
    55x10

Alternate Dumbbell Curl
    25x10
    25x10

Hammer Curl
    25x10
    25x10

Smith Machine Close-Grip Bench Press
    135x10
    135x10

Teh notoriouz Smith Machinez.

1-Arm Triceps Pressdown PWO
    20x10
    20x10

Hanging Leg Raise
    15-15

Rolled on through here in about 25 minutes. Got a nice burn in my calves, and a nice pump in my arms.

There really isn't much else I can add. I'll head back in there tomorrow for a light leg workout.

Staying on schedule, FTW.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    One of my favorite journals, that's for sure.

Happy Sunday!
    Thanks, Tiffany. I appreciate the comment.

Hope you're doing well.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Oh noes a deload!!!!!! Well good work on the first deload workout. 25 minutes..... did you even sweat big guy?

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Ready for a rack run?

Did you see the Steelers game? A real nailbiter. Steelers got lucky with that fumble review in the endzone .
    David

-In Reconstruction Mode- IronAvalanche's Avatar
    IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good deload day today Bill.
    I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    ~ Philippians 4:13

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."
    ~ Andrew Carnegie

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Oh no, the deload!

For any new readers here, every 4th week, on schedule, I stay on my regular routine, but cut all the weights by 50% and keep the rep counts the same as if I were training at full load. This gives my joints and attachments a chance to catch up with the faster-recovering muscle tissue, gives me a mental break from continuously pushing against a brick wall, while still allowing me an opportunity to get into the gym and get some exercise. "Active Rest" is how I like to describe it.
    ^ That's how it's done, folks. Learn from Mr. Bill.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000) merlinsrealm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice deload day! Definitely getting it done
    Eric

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."

"Thin skinned? Now that sounds like a way I could get more shredded....by having thinner skin." - Brackneyc

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

De-load? Oh noes!

BRB in one week's time.

Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today begins a week of deload workouts.
    Say it isn't so, Bill....
    "First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Oh no, the deload!

^ That's how it's done, folks. Learn from Mr. Bill.
    I love Mr. Bill LOL...

Deload...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good to see you have persevered with the one arm side pullovers - great for the flair of the lat

Saw you got 425 in D/L - you know who (vox shall remain nameless) got it to 515 - I rekon if ya stop bludging - youll catch him!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

Page 10 of 329 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast