Closed Thread
Page 240 of 251 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,200 of 7517
    BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ATT82121 View Post
    [img]h1.jpg[/img]
    plz don't embed that pic. you'll get banned

Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by monsterBEN View Post
    Are you aware theres video of the shootout?
    the video is pure audio, about the best thing they have so far is the body of the older brother posted up on reddit which is pretty compelling evidence since it does indeed look like him.

they also say on the media that there were bombs in their house in his room which were detonated and destroyed the room or rooms. This is a statement by a news outlet and not tangible proof like the photo of the body of the older brother.

It is brilliant how people accuse conspiracy theorists of playing connect the dots with evidence yet it is done all the time by the media and very people who call out others for being conspiracy theorists for merely putting forward a question or waiting until everything is clear.
    Misc ninja

Thumbhead brah

Northern Irish Brah

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    Almost entirely false aside from the kid being young, but the age is still wrong. He's 19, not early 20's.

Also, STRONG Security Commission, if the employee is posting AT WORK about this. Remove tinfoil hat please.

Ban this person as well Mods.
    there's 2 ppl that did the bombing. His brother was in his 20's

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Who else doesn't know what da fuc a pressure cooker actually does?

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    Almost entirely false aside from the kid being young, but the age is still wrong. He's 19, not early 20's.

Also, STRONG Security Commission, if the employee is posting AT WORK about this. Remove tinfoil hat please.

Ban this person as well Mods.
    This. There are such naive people here. All they have to do is sit back, mute the tv and just think rationally. No person would ever leak a conspiracy over the internet claiming to be an employer of the people who are carrying out the conspiracy lol.

why don't these bombs and mass shooters ever kill these type of people and not the actual sane?

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dabawse View Post
    No one is saying it's proof you dumb chit. They've already been identified by the police, tied to the surveillance from the bombings, admitted to the bombings to the person they kidnapped, and the dead brother was found with a IED on his body. So the "resisting arrest" in fact shows how extreme they are. So it's definitely "legal evidence" you dumb *******
    I think what me and him are saying is that we wish we had saw the video proof they had, but I guess LEO and FBI were on top of it.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist I just question everything I hear. But yes more than likely they did it and I hope they find the guy.
    Arsenal FC

waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000) waystid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
    Dissolve my creatine into scalding hot water then chug it right away crew
    275lb power clean
    415lb squat
    505lb dead
    205lb OHP, lock kneed

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Proof or not that he did the boston bombings I'm sure its sufficient evidence for the community to be at ease that the bomber was caught. Whether or not he is punished for the bombing shouldn't matter to most, as I'm sure hes done enough during the shootout to get himself multiple life sentences or maybe even the death penalty

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by monsterBEN View Post
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

edit: beaten to it by a cheeky kunt

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OkChief View Post
    I think what me and him are saying is that we wish we had saw the video proof they had, but I guess LEO and FBI were on top of it.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist I just question everything I hear. But yes more than likely they did it and I hope they find the guy.
    even the aunt suggested it was staged. Not saying it was staged, but questioning everything

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by waystid View Post
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
    Please ban this troll

Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    sounds good
    my feelings on the matter...

get this troll outa our thread!
    We are all gunna make it

monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
    Pretty positive he did it but this is a prime example of how biased people can be....it looks pretty clear in the picture that hes running. You guys just see what you want to see
    It looks pretty clear in the surveillance videos that he wasn't.
    Redskins | San Antonio Basketball Team | Washington Baseball Team | Washington Hockey Team

*** MISC Cigar Crew ***

Am I not Galactus? CrazySlasher's Avatar
    CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can anyone confirm that someone said something about Brockton on the scanner?

Mountaineers R Alwys Free Retarted's Avatar
    Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Retarted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone else think that maybe there are more than just two people here? maybe there is a group of "bombers" I'm just thinking maybe thats the case because how is it possible for this 19 yr old kid to evade cops for like 15+ hrs?

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scotyg View Post
    Doubles advocate
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Your favorite negro. imheartbreak's Avatar
    imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000) imheartbreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CrazySlasher View Post
    Can anyone confirmed that someone said something about Brockton on the scanner?
    thought I heard malden, but can't confirm
    Carolina Panthers, UNC Tarheels.

"I ain't got no worries" - LeGoat James

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 miscers post "doubles advocate"???? lmfao!!!
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doubles advocate

Redskins•O's•Wizards

kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000) kengriffeyjr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by waystid View Post
    I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment.
    lmao
    1. DRose
    2. MJ

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doubles Advocate

Last edited by kcadrenalin; 04-19-2013 at 12:56 PM.

rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on srt

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    okay
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't be the only one google mapping every address/street being talked about in the scanner
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is bigger than just two brothers.

These videos have been removed from various accounts (youtube etc) of the suspects on a few places.

http://archive.org/details/trofei_Rabbanikala

http://archive.org/details/Abu_Dudjana_k_opolchentsam

http://vdagestan.com/

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can any motherfuker dumb enough to say doubles advocate in a serious sense be banned? If you're not smart enough to know the real expression, you shouldn't post and stick to being a neckbeard on another site.

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by conics View Post
    link 2 scanner 4 reps
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    This. There are such naive people here. All they have to do is sit back, mute the tv and just think rationally. No person would ever leak a conspiracy over the internet claiming to be an employer of the people who are carrying out the conspiracy lol.

why don't these bombs and mass shooters ever kill these type of people and not the actual sane?
    this haha

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Doubles Advocate

Closed Thread