purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up CL Purple Wraath

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

After all the good reviews concerning Purple Wraath, I decided to give it a try and see what it could bring me. As of 19/03/08 I'm on half the 2lbs tub and I must say I'm pretty impressed with this product.

Taste: [9/10] - I'm not a big fan of grape flavored products but I must say that I really dig the taste of PW. Actually it is not bad at all, comparing to people who complained about it (might have been older version though). I think I have the v3. Make sure you give Lemonade a try (coming soon).

Mixability: [7/10] - 1 1/2 scoop in 20oz of water. Shake. Let it sit for 15 minutes in the fridge. Most particules disolved but still some white/black parts floating around or sitting at the bottom of the bottle. Not bothering me though.

Endurance: [8/10] - Seen a difference in training, wasn't that sore after a hard session. I must admit that the best was at doing cardio. I used to hate cardio but on PW, I did 45 minutes and in all honesty, could have go on again. Wasn't even tired!

Price: [10/10] - Very decent price. CL has pretty cheap products when you think of it, 50 bucks for 2lbs might last you about 3 months. Way to go!

Overall: [8.5/10] - I will definitely consider buying PW again after my first tub. Even bought one for my training partner and likes it too! After a few days, I started to get the tingling because of BA in my legs. A week later, it was mainly in my face. What makes it worse though is when I train early in the morning. The cold weather in Canada makes my face hitchy like crazy, but I can live with it! Hope this review helped some of you undecided folks on either giving it a try or not.
    Last edited by purts; 03-19-2008 at 10:13 AM.

pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by purts View Post
    As of 19/09/08 I'm on half the 2lbs tub and I must say I'm pretty impressed with this product.
    so you write to us from the future...

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day before my birthday =O anything we should know about till then?!

PW has become a staple of mine, cant wait to try the lemonade flavor... kind of hoping for samples first though. PW lasts to long to not like it =P
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lonepilgrim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah PW is the stuff, do you guys take it on off days also? I only take it on workout days
    YAMZ, OATZ, EGGZ, SQUATZ, DEADLIFTZ, PULLUPZ

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only work out days, really is not a reason on the off days. Directions say pre through post anyways.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well 19/03/08, my bad.

I don't take PW on off days, except for cardio.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

After all the good reviews concerning Purple Wraath, I decided to give it a try and see what it could bring me. As of 19/09/08 I'm on half the 2lbs tub and I must say I'm pretty impressed with this product.

Taste: [9/10] - I'm not a big fan of grape flavored products but I must say that I really dig the taste of PW. Actually it is not bad at all, comparing to people who complained about it (might have been older version though). I think I have the v3.

Mixability: [7/10] - 1 1/2 scoop in 20oz of water. Shake. Let it sit for 15 minutes in the fridge. Most particules disolved but still some white/black parts floating around or sitting at the bottom of the bottle. Not bothering me though.

Endurance: [8/10] - Seen a difference in training, wasn't that sore after a hard session. I must admit that the best was at doing cardio. I used to hate cardio but on PW, I did 45 minutes and in all honesty, could have go on again. Wasn't even tired!

Price: [10/10] - Very decent price. CL has pretty cheap products when you think of it, 50 bucks for 2lbs might last you about 3 months. Way to go!

Overall: [8.5/10] - I will definitely consider buying PW again after my first tub. Even bought one for my training partner and likes it too! After a few days, I started to get the tingling because of BA in my legs. A week later, it was mainly in my face. What makes it worse though is when I train early in the morning. The cold weather in Canada makes my face hitchy like crazy, but I can live with it! Hope this review helped some of you undecided folks on either giving it a try or not.
    awesome review, thanks for the feedback. we also just launched the lemonade flavor and bb.com should have this up tomorrow evening on their site.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Sweet! Might give it a try after this tub. Can Purple Wraath be compared to the new formula of Animal EAA Nitro?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet! Might give it a try after this tub. Can Purple Wraath be compared to the new formula of Animal EAA Nitro?
    nope extra ingredients in PW and purple wraath will be cheaper per serving.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831