JohnBachas is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Which Supplements to take and what order

So I feel like I'm a little overwhelmed with supplements at this point. I just don't know what I should be taking if not all of them and in what order.
    1) Arez God of the Gym preworkout- Ntel Pharma
    2)Creatine- Don't remember the brand.
    3)Animal Paks
    4)BCAA's- Optimum Nutrition
    5)Serious Mass Whey Protein- Optimum Nutrition
    6) Avenge Nitro- Ntel Pharma
    I feel as if this is a lot to be consuming all in one day, but then again I'm not experienced. Goal is to bulk up.
    Thanks for any reply's.

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you already buy the supps? Alot of these are unnecessary but to answer your questions
    Originally Posted by JohnBachas View Post
    1) Arez God of the Gym preworkout- Ntel Pharma This is pretty obvious
    2)Creatine- Don't remember the brand. Whenever you want
    3)Animal Paks Doesn't really matter but I prefer taking a multi in the morning
    4)BCAA's- Optimum Nutrition Doesn't really matter
    5)Serious Mass Whey Protein- Optimum Nutrition Again doesn't matter
    6) Avenge Nitro- Ntel Pharma Take it with your preworkout
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

JohnBachas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WorldClassDBag View Post
    Did you already buy the supps? Alot of these are unnecessary but to answer your questions
    Yes these are all supps I already have/bought recently. What do you mean by unnecessary? Any recommendations on necessary supps?

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnBachas View Post
    Yes these are all supps I already have/bought recently. What do you mean by unnecessary? Any recommendations on necessary supps?
    You don't really things such as the pump powder,BCAAs or mass gainer. You don't really need creatine or preworkout either
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BredWinner84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take a multivitamin first thing in the morning followed by a bcaa before and during workout.
    After the workout I drink my protein shakes.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is your nutrition and training? Those 2 things are way more important than supps.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    How is your nutrition and training? Those 2 things are way more important than supps.
    This.

Diet is always the first step before figuring out what supplements you need. You have to know what your diet is missing (i.e. if you are not getting enough protein from your diet, then you need a protein powder, etc.).
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NurseGray is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed diet is more important than any supplement. That being said I would stick with the multi, creatine, and pre
    Gym Lifts: 425/365/405
    Goal Lifts: 455/385/495
    Meet Lifts: 352.7/297.6/363.8

☟☟☟Follow My Social Media Below☟☟☟
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse
    www.Instagram.com/TheSwoleNurse

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Good advice here OP.

Originally Posted by WorldClassDBag View Post
    You don't really things such as the pump powder,BCAAs or mass gainer. You don't really need creatine or preworkout either
    This too. These are supplements to your diet. They make up a very small percentage of overall success in meeting your goals at the end of the day. Things like BCAAs are pointless if you're meeting your macro. If you are doing so, you're getting plenty of amino acids. Pump powders are great, I love them, but by no means are they going to do a ton. I have the money so I don't mind spending it on that because I enjoy the benefits/upside.

Creatine is cheap and has great science behind it, so it's not a bad investment. Mass gainer is just powdered calories. You could just as easily eat the food, but some people need the help with macros, so have at it. You could also just make your own with protein powder and dense calorie ingredients. Vitamins are fine too if you feel you're not getting enough fruits and vegetables in your diet. Take with meals would be my suggestion.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am constantly astounded at how many people buy first, ask questions later.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Arez God of the Gym preworkout- Ntel Pharma
    Before Workout

6) Avenge Nitro- Ntel Pharma
    Before Workout

2)Creatine- Don't remember the brand.
    If you get an upset stomach taking it in the morning try in the evening. Works best for me, if i take it in the morning i have to run to the toilet the next 4 hours.

3)Animal Paks
    With a meal, some vitamins are water soulable, some fat soulable.

4)BCAA's- Optimum Nutrition
    If you have a good diet you wont need this but some take it during workout (Intra).

5)Serious Mass Whey Protein- Optimum Nutrition
    Take if you feel you need to up the protein intake for that day or total calories.