Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    Fair enough. I don't like being called fake. I actually had to go through some tough times when most miscers are shielded from the world. But I deleted my post. Your right though. I shouldn't even care if they believe me or not. I should have just stuck to the original topics.

But I'm just saying. You might have to defend yourself and I know for a fact most people aren't ready for it
    Don't worry about it. All of us, myself included, need the occasional 'hey man'.

I agree with you on being able to defend yourself. I didn't grow up on the right side of the tracks even though I lived on the right side of the tracks. So self defence at an early age was key, I did notice that as I got out of that element that the more civilized people I hung out with had really no clue how it could go down in moments. Seriously no clue, no means to defend, no swivel on the head, no plan of action or escape. It's scary knowing that there are so many herd animal people out there. But what can we do? Survive at the end and thats that because there is no other option. So yeah, I get where you are coming from.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay. You live in Wisconsin and is a white guy. No racist but I'm more likely to run into ghetto people living in la with a bunch I find black and Mexican gangs. And I did get attacked by a pit bull
    You think you are the only one to ever get in a fight? You think we don't have gangs, crime, murders in Milwaukee? I went to schools that were half black populations & had my share of run ins. My oldest daughter lives in one of Milwaukees ghettos & was car jacked a few years ago. As a result her youngest son was born 3 months premature, has cerebal palsy & will most likely never be able to care for himself as a result of 3 lowlife thugs. Save your sanctimonious crap for people who haven't lived an actual life.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well driving is out of the question, drove in today and it took me 2 hours to get here and then I had to find a parking, found a decent one for $20 a day, but the commute was too stressful bumper to bumper traffic nearly all the way here.
    On the list for Bannukah

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Well driving is out of the question, drove in today and it took me 2 hours to get here and then I had to find a parking, found a decent one for $20 a day, but the commute was too stressful bumper to bumper traffic nearly all the way here.
    Dang... I don't know how you all do it.

I gotta start my commute, walking about 30 feet across the driveway. Of course in about an hour I have to run an errand to get copier paper, that means a 25 mile drive there and 25 back. But, I'll still be ahead of your time and won't have to pay for parking either... plus it'll probably be me and 2 or 3 other cars on the highway.
    Was friends with Methuselah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Dang... I don't know how you all do it.

I gotta start my commute, walking about 30 feet across the driveway. Of course in about an hour I have to run an errand to get copier paper, that means a 25 mile drive there and 25 back. But, I'll still be ahead of your time and won't have to pay for parking either... plus it'll probably be me and 2 or 3 other cars on the highway.
    When I was working in Connecticut my commute was roughly a little under an hour, but there was no traffic a nice scenic route and I had parking at the companies garage.

Now I work in the city, the train is roughly 45 minutes, not bad at all if it wasn't for the fcking crazies on the train! Driving into Manhattan is a nightmare!
    On the list for Bannukah

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So it finally happen as I knew it would sooner or later, I am going to figure out a way to drive to work if at all possible.

This morning I got on the train, wasn't packed at all (I was running late pass rush hour) and I got a seat. As the train approached the Manhattan stations it started getting somewhat packed, I was sitting at a two seat bench at the front of the train. This dude who must have weighed like 260lbs sat right next to me, so I had to kind of close my legs together as best as I could to allow him to fit.

Now mind you I moved (made myself uncomfortable so he could sit, no biggie I do it all the time) about 6 inches to my right. But as the train is moving he starts pushing his right leg, which is touching my left leg to get "more" room. At first I was OK with it, but then he kept pushing more and more, so I tensed my leg so he could no longer push it. He looked right at me and grilled me. Then he made a shoving movement with his leg and shoulder, but I was already tense so he didn't even budge me.

Then out of nowhere (as the train was approaching the next stop) this fcker grabbed me by my neck, I hit him three times, one with my right, a hook, that dazed him, another hook with my left and the third shot a right cross to the bridge of his nose and I laid him out.

This all happen within a matter of seconds, three quick shots and he was left on the bench. The folks closest to us saw when he grabbed me by my neck and just yelled and moved away. I got off the stop 59th street and ran up the escalator to catch the 2nd train.

This was my fcking morning today.
    Holy you were doing so well for awhile, in this case I dont blame how you would have reacted. Definitely would pay $2.75 to see you take someone down tho.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Holy you were doing so well for awhile, in this case I dont blame how you would have reacted. Definitely would pay $2.75 to see you take someone down tho.
    You know, it just amazes me how people like Karl could go through life in NY without one altercation, I don't think I know anyone who hasn't had at least 1 or more incidents living in the following hoods in the 5 boroughs, The Bronx (where I was raised), Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    LMFAO!!!! Thats is sick
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=bodyhard;1534539331]You know, it just amazes me how people like Karl could go through life in NY without one altercation, I don't think I know anyone who hasn't had at least 1 or more incidents living in the following hoods in the 5 boroughs, The Bronx (where I was raised), Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island.

Altercations were a frequent occurrence back in the day !
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know, it just amazes me how people like Karl could go through life in NY without one altercation, I don't think I know anyone who hasn't had at least 1 or more incidents living in the following hoods in the 5 boroughs, The Bronx (where I was raised), Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island.
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
    Bronx keeps creating it, and Queens keeps on faking it

Safe in Queens!

Then not so much after 1990.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    So it finally happen as I knew it would sooner or later, I am going to figure out a way to drive to work if at all possible.

This morning I got on the train, wasn't packed at all (I was running late pass rush hour) and I got a seat. As the train approached the Manhattan stations it started getting somewhat packed, I was sitting at a two seat bench at the front of the train. This dude who must have weighed like 260lbs sat right next to me, so I had to kind of close my legs together as best as I could to allow him to fit.

Now mind you I moved (made myself uncomfortable so he could sit, no biggie I do it all the time) about 6 inches to my right. But as the train is moving he starts pushing his right leg, which is touching my left leg to get "more" room. At first I was OK with it, but then he kept pushing more and more, so I tensed my leg so he could no longer push it. He looked right at me and grilled me. Then he made a shoving movement with his leg and shoulder, but I was already tense so he didn't even budge me.

Then out of nowhere (as the train was approaching the next stop) this fcker grabbed me by my neck, I hit him three times, one with my right, a hook, that dazed him, another hook with my left and the third shot a right cross to the bridge of his nose and I laid him out.

This all happen within a matter of seconds, three quick shots and he was left on the bench. The folks closest to us saw when he grabbed me by my neck and just yelled and moved away. I got off the stop 59th street and ran up the escalator to catch the 2nd train.

This was my fcking morning today.
    Was the fight like this?

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

I hear ya brotha.

Originally Posted by Clinos View Post

Safe in Queens!

BDP in Da House!

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Was the fight like this?

LMFAO!!! Yup something like that
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, this is going to blow you away even more. Not only did I not get into any fights during my entire time in NYC, of the dozens of people I worked with in NYC, I didn't know a single one who'd gotten into a fight. Must be due to different areas and residing within our own respective bubbles. I lived on 113th and Amsterdam, right across from St. John the Divine Cathedral. There were mostly students living there, so probably a different atmosphere than you are used to. On the train, I mostly rode the 1 and 9 trains. Never had any problems.

I did have a few people threaten me. A homeless guy threatened to hit me with a shovel. Another drug-addled thug was cursing at me and threatening me after I stepped in when he was harassing a terrified woman. Another time I was walking down Amsterdam at night when a car full of black dudes started hurling racial epithets at me and threatened to rob me. Nothing ever got physical though. The only time I ever felt uncomfortable was walking down the street at night in Washington Heights. A white guy in cargo shorts stood out like a sore thumb.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Well, this is going to blow you away even more. Not only did I not get into any fights during my entire time in NYC, of the dozens of people I worked with in NYC, I didn't know a single one who'd gotten into a fight. Must be due to different areas and residing within our own respective bubbles. I lived on 113th and Amsterdam, right across from St. John the Divine Cathedral. There were mostly students living there, so probably a different atmosphere than you are used to. On the train, I mostly rode the 1 and 9 trains. Never had any problems.

I did have a few people threaten me. A homeless guy threatened to hit me with a shovel. Another drug-addled thug was cursing at me and threatening me after I stepped in when he was harassing a terrified woman. Another time I was walking down Amsterdam at night when a car full of black dudes started hurling racial epithets at me and threatened to rob me. Nothing ever got physical though. The only time I ever felt uncomfortable was walking down the street at night in Washington Heights. A white guy in cargo shorts stood out like a sore thumb.
    Oh I am not doubting you the least, like I said it just boggles my mind.

Have you ever been to (not just passed by) any hoods, like the South Bronx, East New York, Bedford-Stuyvesant etc?

Updated: Yeah 1 and 9 are like the N and R trains, those are nice areas The trains I frequent where they pass by the worse parts of the bronx are the 4, 5, 6,
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I am not doubting you the least, like I said it just boggles my mind.

Have you ever been to (not just passed by) any hoods, like the South Bronx, East New York, Bedford-Stuyvesant etc?
    No, Harlem and Washington Heights were probably the worst places I went. I spent the majority of my time near the Columbia University area, which for the most part, is relatively trouble-free. I imagine that if I'd hung out with you during that time, my experience would be vastly different
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Safe in Queens!

Sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump left hand on a forty, puffin' on a blunt. Pumped my shotgun, *****s didn't jump. Lala la la lala la laaaa.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

No, Harlem and Washington Heights were probably the worst places I went. I spent the majority of my time near the Columbia University area, which for the most part, is relatively trouble-free. I imagine that if I'd hung out with you during that time, my experience would be vastly different
    LOL, I am going to experiment with DBX as he keeps telling me he is going to come o NY in January and wants to hang with me in my hood. And just so you know, DBX is a true "white" dude, so this should be interesting. I will definitely post pics and videos when we do hang out.

OS should be coming as well, but I know OS will fit a lot easier than DBX. Hell when we were hanging in Atlanta and we winded up hanging with the Uber driver, he was a black dude. DBX kind of insulted him with some racist sh!it that me and OS were like WTF? But the guy was soft, so he would not say anything to DBX.

For the record DBX is mad kool and I wont let nothing happen to him while he is rolling with me in my hood, this is my word as a man..

Although my brother Nelson already wants to fck him up as he said some dumb sh!t to Nelson on ********
    On the list for Bannukah

Harlem was pretty sh*tty back then. My brothers brains we splattered on 128th St, but nothing good usually happens when you live a certain way. Some of us are lucky to still be alive... but anyway!
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Harlem was pretty sh*tty back then. My brothers brains we splattered on 128th St, but nothing good usually happens when you live a certain way. Some of us are lucky to still be alive... but anyway!
    Sorry to hear about your brother man, may he RIP.
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a glock 26 with 5 clips and some hollow points for home defense.

It's a weird feeling stabbing someone. Only real experience I had is when I had to stab a vicious dog. Just pushing the blade in and feeling the pressure gave me chills. I know if it came down to it I would do it to defend myself I would do it again. You never know when you might run into a crazy trained heavyweight either on drugs or roids. Knives will take out the weight difference.

My old coach use to be a professional fighter. He was into gangs. They stabbed his hands cause they knew he was a fighter. That pretty much took him out.

It's more safety than anything. There are legal knives you can carry. So if you never have to use it great. But to carry it wouldn't be a problem. Tough times calls for tough situations. You gotta do what you got to do sometimes
    You need to move to a better area.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So glad I live where I live and that I ride trains in Toronto. Anybody gets out of line, such as having their headphones too loud in The Quiet Zone, we all give them a stern disapproving look. That sorts that.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You can't, he's a 23 yr old bull$hitter.
    and will soon be a serial killer. They all start with animals...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    and will soon be a serial killer. They all start with animals...
    Truth. I hit a deer a few years back with my car, now I have a freezer full of severed heads.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Truth. I hit a deer a few years back with my car, now I have a freezer full of severed heads.
    see...the data...it never lies!
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    So glad I live where I live and that I ride trains in Toronto. Anybody gets out of line, such as having their headphones too loud in The Quiet Zone, we all give them a stern disapproving look. That sorts that.
    LOL really?
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many heads did that damn deer have???

I hit a deer 2 years ago and it had one head. Thought it had wings after I hit it at 55mph.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump left hand on a forty, puffin' on a blunt. Pumped my shotgun, *****s didn't jump. Lala la la lala la laaaa.
    I'm poppin' in the clip when the wind blows, Every 20 seconds got me peepin' out my window, Investigatin' the joint for traps, Checkin' my telephone for taps...

Sad to read about your brother man.

Uptown and the Bridge were not where peeps wanted to be. Have family there, learned to stay outta Uptown, QB, and Coney Island. Peace to my ***** Buttah as the expression goes.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    So much truth. Saw a bar fight in Montreal once. It was more like a shuffle fight, lots of glares, apologies, and free rounds. It was surreal to me as an American.

Gotta think for the long game and shrink the heads instead, so you can stockpile more within your storage spaces.

So much truth. Saw a bar fight in Montreal once. It was more like a shuffle fight, lots of glares, apologies, and free rounds. It was surreal to me as an American. .
    Thats freakin hilarious.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People on trains are fkn wild, check this dude out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sco-train.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Payment for fares on our trains is the honour system. We have transit cards and you load money onto the card, then tap your card before you board and your card is debited for the fare. Then Proof of Payment officers (we call them POP cops!) randomly come through on the train and check that your card was tapped and debited. I see POP cops maybe once a month - if that.

But I tell you, the entire train goes dead quiet if someone is caught not having paid. Dead quiet and everyone's headphones come off. Everyone looks, and all passengers appear shocked. Sometimes, you'll see a fellow passenger who looks embarrassed for the offender, and there are usually one or two faces with an admonishing look. The shame is palpable.

And you can count on those passengers who witnessed that morning to be talking about it on the afternoon/evening ride home:

"Some guy got caught this morning."

"No way!" (shocked faces again)

"Yep"

"Ticket or a warning?"

"Ticket. It's a $100 now, but I hear if you plead your case, they'll knock it down to $14, eh."
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285