Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3209
    sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The kicking game continues to suffer.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did Damon Sheehy Guiseppi cost himself a roster spot with dropped kick return last night?

Well I dont think the wheels are about to come off, but I think there's some wobble in those tires. Or a flat spot at the very least.

Can we agree that maybe Kitchens isn't what we thought he was and Baker is slightly over rated?

I cant put blame on Kitchens for bullsh!t ass Callaway false start AND dropping a pass at the goal line, but we can question Kitchens punting the ball over and over and over and over again down several touchdowns. At some point you have to go for it and take a chance on 4th down.

These next 3 weeks are going to suck major balls. Seahawks, bye week, then at New England. Oh lord.
    Last edited by sloop; 10-08-2019 at 03:28 AM. Reason: spelling derp

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The offense is just horrific. Every fukking play the recievers are lined up incorrectly, penalty after penalty. Everytime I look up there are 3 receivers withing 7 yards of each other, Callaway doesn't even deserve to play. Incorrectly using Jarvis Landry.

The design is horrible, the coaching is horrible, the line is horrible, Baker looks CONSTANTLY confused, ONE read and bail.

Just pathetic.

They have looked reasonably competent in ONE game mostly due to 200 yards rushing. The offense is a complete joke.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Well I dont think the wheels are about to come off, but I think there's some wobble in those tires. Or a flat spot at the very least.

Can we agree that maybe Kitchens isn't what we thought he was and Baker is slightly over rated?

I cant put blame on Kitchens for bullsh!t ass Callaway false start AND dropping a pass at the goal line, but we can question Kitchens punting the ball over and over and over and over again down several touchdowns. At some point you have to go for it and take a chance on 4th down.

These next 3 weeks are going to suck major balls. Seahawks, bye week, then at New England. Oh lord.
    I honestly don't get what you guys have done in terms of the HC department. As good as Dorsey has been in bringing in talent to the team the decision to keep Hue Jackson was hella dumb with all those top tier draft picks.

It's hindsight now but I thought you should've brought in a new HC that Dorsey could pick so they would be in sync on the offseason addition moves and then build this team around.

Thought for sure Dave Toub would be a good hire for you guys. He's very well respected and has the relationship with Dorsey from KC days. I feel like the interim HC hires tend to blow up on teams. Don't recall the last time an interim HC ended up being a great hire for someone. I know we ran into it twice with the 49ers with Mike Singletary and Jim Tomsula

Either way it's clear your biggest issue is OL. That has to be corrected and I think best way to do it is by sticking with the running game. Stop all the gimmick sh*t and let your talent shine.

Hope you guys right the ship Sunday against Seattle.

Well what will Freddie Excuses come up with this time?

I would love to hear him explain that 3rd & Goal from the 2 and he calls a pass play

The receivers dropping the balls continues to haunt us. And where was Higgins??

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fck is goin on around here?

:'(
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last season Dorsey the Horsey knew he was gonna fire Jackson at the conclusion of the season. I'm sure he had a list in his head of dudes he'd like to replace Jackass with. I'm 100% certain Can't Get Out of The Kitchen was not on that list. I was not happy with the hire. I honestly would not be surprised if he is canned at the end of the season. Problem is, who of any quality, would want the job? Maybe with the talent we can attract a good coach.

On yesterday's Will Cain show he brought up the idea that maybe the Cowboys should consider hiring Urban Meyer next season as head coach.

Which got me thinking - if Freddie Fkn Kitchens gets the boot, what do we think about Urban as coach for the Browns???

lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10) lowbackpain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On yesterday's Will Cain show he brought up the idea that maybe the Cowboys should consider hiring Urban Meyer next season as head coach.

Which got me thinking - if Freddie Fkn Kitchens gets the boot, what do we think about Urban as coach for the Browns???
    Besides Jimmie Johnson, name one coach who was successful in college then cane to the NFL and had any success. Pete Carroll also does not count as he was a pro head coach before he went to USC. Fact is, you will not be able to name one. For that reason I would not want Urban Brain Tunor Meyer.

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Urban would be a great franchise CEO but I see a power struggle between he and Dorsey. I've also never thought his offense would work in the NFL.

In other news....there were some NFL pundit mutterings about Freddie losing his job after the Seattle game. I'd like to see him simplify the offense a bit, similar to how it looked last year. If he can't best what he did last year with the talent we've got.....he gone.
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

Originally Posted by Mortar34 View Post
    Urban would be a great franchise CEO but I see a power struggle between he and Dorsey. I've also never thought his offense would work in the NFL.

In other news....there were some NFL pundit mutterings about Freddie losing his job after the Seattle game. I'd like to see him simplify the offense a bit, similar to how it looked last year. If he can't best what he did last year with the talent we've got.....he gone.
    I suspect he’s gone after this season anyhow. He is in way over is head. The man was never even a coordinator. Plus, few head coaches call their own plays. It never works with new head coaches. Oh well. Typical one and done coach in Yhe Land.

I cant even stand to look at fat fuk Freddie Kitchens face. That same empty, stupid look every damn game. Probably wondering if he can make it to Ponderosa before it closes

And what about OBJ dropping passes left & right. His dumbass should stop being cute trying to catch 1-handed passes in pre-game and actually work on catching balls normal. I've fukn had it with this team, same sh!t every year.

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As much I'm also fed up with Freddie, we have long-time, established, coordinators on both sides of the ball and this is still the product we get. Cleveland curse confirmed.

MFC

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As much I'm also fed up with Freddie, we have long-time, established, coordinators on both sides of the ball and this is still the product we get. Cleveland curse confirmed.
    Sad to watch man, even with a mega rookie coach you guys are fooking stacked with talent, that alone should get you guys like 6-7 wins :/

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Sad to watch man, even with a mega rookie coach you guys are fooking stacked with talent, that alone should get you guys like 6-7 wins :/
    Freddie reminds me of Romeo Crennell. A big, fat, ineffective coach. Man, I’d hate to see that pig’s underwear.

My son is Freddie Kitchens for Halloween. I made this for him to carry tonight.

MFC

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My son is Freddie Kitchens for Halloween. I made this for him to carry tonight.

Absolutely dead, lmao.

I feel for you Brown fans. I was really hyped to see them make progress this year but damn they may be more cursed than The Cowboys. I don't get how year after year it's the same exact story despite all the turnovers. Baker looks absolutely lost out there this year, major regression.... If someone can get him straightened out I think they can rebound though.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

4th & 1 inside your 5 yard line.....

You have Nick Chubb who is averaging 5.2 yards per run....

What do you do?

YOU RUN FUKKIN BAKER MAYFIELD OFF CENTER TRYING TO SNEAK A YARD?

THEN WHEN YOU DONT GET IT, YOU DO THE UNTHINKABLE AND THROW THE FUKKING CHALLENGE FLAG?!

I can't even...... just when I think it cant get any worse, this fat fukk baloney tits Freddie Kitchens does exactly what we've come to expect of him. No accountability, no idea what he's doing, completely clueless. But hey -- at least the kicker is 100% on FGs.

And then you have Jermaine Whitehead threatening to kill people on twitter & instagram after the game like a complete and total thug pussy. I hope the Browns cut his stupid ass "on blood" and the fan sues him.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4th & 1 inside your 5 yard line.....

You have Nick Chubb who is averaging 5.2 yards per run....

What do you do?

YOU RUN FUKKIN BAKER MAYFIELD OFF CENTER TRYING TO SNEAK A YARD?

THEN WHEN YOU DONT GET IT, YOU DO THE UNTHINKABLE AND THROW THE FUKKING CHALLENGE FLAG?!

I can't even...... just when I think it cant get any worse, this fat fukk baloney tits Freddie Kitchens does exactly what we've come to expect of him. No accountability, no idea what he's doing, completely clueless. But hey -- at least the kicker is 100% on FGs.

And then you have Jermaine Whitehead threatening to kill people on twitter & instagram after the game like a complete and total thug pussy. I hope the Browns cut his stupid ass "on blood" and the fan sues him.
    I was in disbelief watching them line up for that 4th and 1 while Nick Chubb is sitting there on the sidelines watching. Honestly, what in the fuk are these coaches thinking these day? Crucial, game changing play, and your best offensive weapon is on the sidelines. Jesus Christ.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Pre season is upon us, fellow dawgs.

What are realistic expectations for this season? I'm thinking a 10-6 this year. I'm sure the kicking game will cost us a game or two like usual.

We went to the Orange vs. Browns scrimmage last saturday and had a good time. Man OBJ runs the fastest, tightest routes it's truly something special to see up close and in person. He was doing some zig zagging that was so fast my eyes couldn't even process what I had just seen.

It will be interesting to see what Freddie does with Duke this year after Hunt's suspension is over.
    Boy I was way, way wrong here lol

Seibert has been 100% on field goals this season, missed 2 extra points.

Jamie Gillan has been a stud punter.

Glad I was wrong on this one

So the Kareem Hunt suspension is lifted and he's eligible to play again.

Does anyone even care at this point?

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was REALLY hoping y'all would make a nice run this year. Kitchens hopefully gets fired this year and y'all hire a real coach. Can't forgive the record with all the talent on that roster.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The air raid has to go. period. I don't care what that means, we are trying so desperately to be Andy Reid and we are not even close to being there yet with these coaches.

3 pitch plays on the goal line......running out of shotgun on the goal line?

that's 4 completely unnecessary risks.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    The air raid has to go. period. I don't care what that means, we are trying so desperately to be Andy Reid and we are not even close to being there yet with these coaches.

3 pitch plays on the goal line......running out of shotgun on the goal line?

that's 4 completely unnecessary risks.
    Thank gas Hubbard hopefully jumped offside on purpose when it was 4th and goal from the four. Probably saved Freddie Flintstone from getting fired.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Browns
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Indians
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Buckeyes
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Beer
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cavs

So these reports of the Haslams sticking with Kitchens has me worried, Browns fam. What in the flying fuk.

Is Ron Rivera the answer?

Cleveland picked up OT Jack Conklin and TE Austin Hooper yesterday. Not bad!

I wonder if they are preparing to move on from Njoku or counting on him getting hurt again?

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I wonder if they are preparing to move on from Njoku or counting on him getting hurt again?
    Setting up to sign Brady as he loves his balls hitting right ends

I read that the Vikings ran more two TE, two RB sets than anyone else in the league. I’m sure they’d listen to offers, but it looks we’re going to finally make use of the best running back in the league before his wheels fall off.

MFC

Happy Birthday to our boy Baker!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-9hpB6AKXN/