Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JRay will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question cheat meal ideas

I was hoping to recieve some feedback on a good weekly cheat meal. Currently my diet consists of about 45% protein, 45% low glycemic carbs (except for 30 g of gatorade after workouts), and 10% or less fat, on a 2200 calorie diet for a 6'4" 192 pound body. I have heard that a cheat meal is needed once a week to keep my body from adjusting to the diet. What would be an ideal meal to throw off the system? Any comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stay away from fast food because it's too unhealthy in my eyes. Go put a chinese buffet out of business, or any buffet for that matter. You can see what you're getting, and pick what you like.
    Rest Day?!...Never heard of it.

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)

cheat?

is that right? you all think i should throw in a cheat meal per week? Ive been eatin' real well....so change up my eating habits?
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhitExBoY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sage, do a search on this "Ultimate Combo Cutting Diet" my theory of "cheating" is explained in detail there. Yes, if you're "cutting" then a cheat meal is necessary and ideal (as long as you're still not at like 18% bodyfat) to bump up your metabolism.
    Rest Day?!...Never heard of it.

BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurritoJimmy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

cheat

yeah instead of eating something with a lot of fat and unhealthy like junk food or something you could eat something healthy that want make you fat like some tuna that way you will have more muscle and look better.

Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump

hmmmm.... got my cheat meal tonight, but not sure what to have,
    thinking about chinese buffet followed by a TON of icecream

any suggestions, besides the ice cream, that def. wont change

i know 97LT1 will give me some help, lol
    Mr Grizzly

princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    avantlabs . com and look up leptin
    Last edited by princessbigman; 06-08-2002 at 10:41 AM.

Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Grizzly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    princessbigman

thanks, ive read the articles on that site, i want to have something that tastes good, i've been dieting for 3 months (still with cheat meals) and i need something that tastes good!!!

97LT1, where are ya bud?
    Mr Grizzly

princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know what ya mean try 7 months with none i was talkin to jray it realy depends on your goals

if your dieting for a contest or something do it clean as possible to further your results

if your guy like me i like my days so i cheat
    Last edited by princessbigman; 06-08-2002 at 11:19 AM.

damn, i give you props for that! now if i really want to look super ripped, i might go like 2.5 weeks without one

my first time dieting though, i didn't know about cheat meals and went like 3 months or so, that was tough **** for me (but you do get used to it after awhile and cheat meals dont even enter your mind if you go long enough without them)
    Mr Grizzly

yeah i was so fixated on losing there was no turnin back didnt even enter my mind like you said i was editing that when you posted that last one so i added onto the end

yeah its good to diet hard core, but you also gotta remember to live at least a little, and one meal a week wont screw you up that bad
    Mr Grizzly

deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathworthyxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My cheat meal is usually some pizza, then a jar of peanut butter (Long Live SKIPPY!) w/ a bag of oreos. I usually gain 4-5 lbs overnight doing this, but lose it over the next day. Also remember whenever you cheat then weigh yourself, the weight is mostly water (hence the bloating effect). Just normal living the next day (not stuffing yer face and getting back on the diet) will work it off. I used to do whole cheat DAYS instead of meals, but it was too easy to rack up over 10,000cals.

Also, dont just eat for the sake of eating on cheat day. I remember once eating a whole container of cake icing, just because it was cheat day and 'i could'. Bad idea.
    http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=183924 Free portable video player. just follow that link and you'll be next in line. it's an ipod for video. btw this is real.

-"That sounds pretty good but you rshould reelly eat more than one meal a day you should eat three sqware meals a day like Arnold swarzeneger if you wont to be a bodybuildinger also you shouldnt take protein powders because they are steroids and can hurt your plus its illegal." - BurritoJimmy

Originally posted by deathworthyxxx
    I used to do whole cheat DAYS instead of meals, but it was too easy to rack up over 10,000cals.

Also, dont just eat for the sake of eating on cheat day. I remember once eating a whole container of cake icing, just because it was cheat day and 'i could'. Bad idea.
    same here, used to do the whole day thing, but it got out of control

still take down a whole pizza and some ice cream on some cheat meals ( only one a week )
    Mr Grizzly

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Mr Grizzly
    princessbigman

thanks, ive read the articles on that site, i want to have something that tastes good, i've been dieting for 3 months (still with cheat meals) and i need something that tastes good!!!

97LT1, where are ya bud?
    Sorry Bro.
    Stay away from chinese food. Too high in sodium and will be harder for you to get back to normal. KFC? That's ok, load up on cornbread, mac and chesse(mmm i'm getting hungry) and "slaw"(My Dad's a Missisippi Boy heh). What else were you thinking about?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

thanks for the reply bro, ill prolly go with kfc

not sure what else

ice cream (cookie dough flavor) and a doughnut or two for desert!
    Mr Grizzly

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

thanks for the reply bro, ill prolly go with kfc

not sure what else

ice cream (cookie dough flavor) and a doughnut or two for desert!
    Bump. That's ok.

I smell a dounut thread soon!!
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Originally posted by 97LT1
    Bump. That's ok.

I smell a dounut thread soon!!
    lol
    doughnuts are ****ing terrible, deepfried ****, but you gotta admit they taste amazing!

at least ice cream has a little protein, lol
    Mr Grizzly

Thumbs up

Enjoy your meal.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Enjoy your meal.
    i always do!
    Mr Grizzly

bump

hmmmm.... got my cheat meal tonight, but not sure what to have,
    thinking about chinese buffet followed by a TON of icecream
    How did it go?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

How did it go?
    took your advice, went to kfc and loaded up on protein and sides, then had some ice cream (went for the low fat options this week, lol)

im starting to get into bulk mode though now, and as strange as it may seem, im going to try not to cheat at all this time bulking

im starting a cycle in about 3-4 weeks and WONT cheat at all then, will be getting up into the 4500 cal. zone in this cycle and most likely wont have any room left to cheat , i always bulk clean though, and while 'on' diet is very important

so i may be done cheating, for a few months actually , but i just wont think about it, its not that hard if you dont think about it IMHO

thanks for the concern though buddy, cheat meals are always fun
    Mr Grizzly

Thumbs down

I phucked up. After that convo we had i made my girl get me KFC
    Popcorn Chicken(family size)
    Large mash
    Large Mac
    "slaw"
    corn
    cornbread
    Choc chip cake

It was good, be i'm guilty as hell....................
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Large mash
    Large Mac
    "slaw"
    corn
    cornbread
    Choc chip cake

don't sweat it bro, and especially dont get down on yourself, just KNOW you have the ability to get back on track and stay on track

the worst thing you can do is let it get to you

stay positive
    Mr Grizzly

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Large mash
    Large Mac
    "slaw"
    corn
    cornbread
    Choc chip cake

Tut tut. Only one way to rectify that - cardio!

Thumbs up

LMAO!!! You know it bro!!! I did some serious biking already. Gonna do more too. Like Fittnessman said, Punish yourself!!!!!!!
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Smile

don't sweat it bro, and especially dont get down on yourself, just KNOW you have the ability to get back on track and stay on track

the worst thing you can do is let it get to you

stay positive
    Thanks buddy. BTW, don't start a dounut thread. Who knows what i'll do!
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Thanks buddy. BTW, don't start a dounut thread. Who knows what i'll do!
    no worries, like i said i'm prolly done with cheat days for awhile, about to start a cycle, maybe one or two more, but NONE while im "on"
    Mr Grizzly

now you all where talkin about chinese food for a post up there and i started to think do they even eat that stuff there? or is that the americanized version

Originally posted by princessbigman
    now you all where talkin about chinese food for a post up there and i started to think do they even eat that stuff there? or is that the americanized version
    hey bigman, we were talking about KFC (kentucky fried chicken if you aren't from the states)
    Mr Grizzly