Thread: C3G and DHEA

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

C3G and DHEA

C3G and DHEA. I remember Leroy Colbert mentioning DHEA supplementation as you get over 30. I read that C3G is like peperine on steroids, driving nutrient absorbtion through the roofs.
    I heard that C3G can be used to gain muscle while losing fat.

But can anyone please explain to me how this works in meathead language that i can understand?
    I will +rep obviously.

LINK TO C3G:
    https://goo.gl/qE9KVz

LINK TO DHEA:
    https://goo.gl/oNqApD

Note that i respect Leroy Colbert as an authority in the industry and that i accept his knowledge as experienced honest tips. I hope noone will disrespect this legend. May he rest in piece. Leroy passed away at age 82.
    So you're on the internet for good advice, here's some good advice: have a good laugh once in a while. And never tear your bicep!

628 / 661 LBS DL
    529 / 600 LBS SQ
    242 / 300 LBS BP

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Budaan View Post
    C3G and DHEA. I remember Leroy Colbert mentioning DHEA supplementation as you get over 30. I read that C3G is like peperine on steroids, driving nutrient absorbtion through the roofs.
    I heard that C3G can be used to gain muscle while losing fat.

But can anyone please explain to me how this works in meathead language that i can understand?
    I will +rep obviously.

LINK TO C3G:
    https://goo.gl/qE9KVz

LINK TO DHEA:
    https://goo.gl/oNqApD

Note that i respect Leroy Colbert as an authority in the industry and that i accept his knowledge as experienced honest tips. I hope noone will disrespect this legend. May he rest in piece. Leroy passed away at age 82.
    Ehhhhh C3G has really only been promoted by T-Nation who also has a certain brand that they recommend to their article readers. Not saying it is a complete waste of money but nothing earth-shattering.

Interesting read here:
    https://examine.com/supplements/cyanidin/
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bdillingham5 View Post
    Ehhhhh C3G has really only been promoted by T-Nation who also has a certain brand that they recommend to their article readers. Not saying it is a complete waste of money but nothing earth-shattering.

Interesting read here:
    https://examine.com/supplements/cyanidin/
    Alright man thank you. That explains a lot.
    So you're on the internet for good advice, here's some good advice: have a good laugh once in a while. And never tear your bicep!

628 / 661 LBS DL
    529 / 600 LBS SQ
    242 / 300 LBS BP

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Budaan View Post
    Alright man thank you. That explains a lot.
    No problem! I have been interested in the C3G in the past but always ended up talking myself out of it until I had seen more research and even user reviews/logs. Never found any logs on it though.....
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1