Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Not sure exactly how it would work in that case. What I do know is that if the family didn't have insurance or if they had one of the many insurance plans that wouldn't cover an expensive procedure like that, then the kid's tour is over.

Meanwhile the NHS paid not only for the procedure but also for his travel, and apparently this is a bad thing.

Republicans aren't too bright.
    You think this scenario covers all scenarios? You need to review this entire thread, as a lot of people, UK citizens included do not share your opinion.

As I have mentioned before, I am sure NHS is good for some, but not for all. For this thread, it would not equate to a good thing for the United States for the many reasons already posted by me and others, sources included.

Once again, you bring down good thread with your nauseating insults which accomplish nothing.

The US is not in recession in part because we haven't invested in the social programs that the UK has. There are better and more intelligent solutions.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    You think this scenario covers all scenarios? You need to review this entire thread, as a lot of people, UK citizens included do not share your opinion.

As I have mentioned before, I am sure NHS is good for some, but not for all. For this thread, it would not equate to a good thing for the United States for the many reasons already posted by me and others, sources included.

Once again, you bring down good thread with your nauseating insults which accomplish nothing.

The US is not in recession in part because we haven't invested in the social programs that the UK has. There are better and more intelligent solutions.
    That poster who unsurprisingly didn't read the article he posted thought it was an argument against the NHS, when it so happened to be a great example of where the NHS saves lives. Had that family not had top tier insurance in the US, the kid wouldn't have been worthy of having treatment.

There is almost nobody in the UK, either on the labour or tory side, that doesn't want the NHS. Of course the NHS has problems, and a chronic lack of funding is among them, but nobody wants to disband it - not even the UKs most conservative party (UKIP) would think of suggesting such a thing.

Meanwhile a significant proportion of the population in the US, both professionals and non-professional, are increasingly seeing the pitfalls of the incredibly wasteful, expensive, and inefficient US private healthcare system and how a single payer system could eliminate many of said problems.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    yup.
    I have an HSA.
    I pump it to the max allowed yearly. just over 5k.
    I have me and my two kids on it and the last broken arm was literally 3k so I take it seriously.
    I know people who cut down their contribution when it hits the deductible.
    I don't do that. FYI I hit my 3k deductible last month just for my kids. I went to the dr once for pneumonia and that cost me like $250 total.
    pediatricians gotta be ballin'.

I got many yrs of dr's bill between me and my kids and i'm going to give myself as big a cushion as possible.
    Also while i'm a long way from retirement, how does not building it up now make any sense?
    It's basically a retirement fund.
    I'm helping a family member that was diagnosed with cancer. Will take about a week to get all the tests done and as soon as the results are in treatment can start. Cant imagine how awful ut would be to go on a waiting list in a situation like that.

Sorry, I meant to say a free waiting list.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThisIsSceaming View Post
    Ask the 44 million uninsured Americans how long they're waiting for surgery.

Lol no one in the UK is asking for a healthcare system similar to America's.
    Yeah, and they are leaving in droves to go the UK for the healthcare system.

Oh, wait, no they're not...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post

The last recorded year 1.5 million people left the US for medical care abroad. They don't go to the UK because the UK doesn't provide free NHS care to tourists, and generally only allows urgent care at a fee.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The last recorded year 1.5 million people left the US for medical care abroad. They don't go to the UK because the UK doesn't provide free NHS care to tourists, and generally only allows urgent care at a fee.
    I mean immigrating, not medical tourism.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    The NHS has a strict time limit for patients referred for cancer investigations. For suspected breast cancer the limit is 2 weeks

I'm sorry about your relative but what would happen if she was one of the 44 million uninsured ?
    what happens when PHI stops paying?
    If they can't afford it they aren't considered people and so them dying is a feature, not a bug, of the for profit system. Just ask Ron Paul who basically publicly stated this.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you were wrong...like always?
    How many articles have I shown you when it comes to home ownership and Germany, and the UK?

But since you're a Yang supporter, you probably have this fantasy of houses being free in the future....

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many people come to the US for treatment, how come full time Starbucks employees have better insurance then the average citizen in Canada and Western Europe?

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    How many articles have I shown you when it comes to home ownership and Germany, and the UK?

But since you're a Yang supporter, you probably have this fantasy of houses being free in the future....
    Clearly none that you have the capacity to read, because home ownership isn't any lower there than it is in the US.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

How many people come to the US for treatment, how come full time Starbucks employees have better insurance then the average citizen in Canada and Western Europe?
    Far less than leave the US to seek treatment elsewhere.

https://www.usitc.gov/publications/3...avel_final.pdf

"About 0.5% of all air travelers entering the United States annually—between 100,000 and 200,000 people—list health treatment as a reason for visiting (this data excludes travelers from Canada and Mexico, the majority of whom travel to the United States overland)."
    So between 100 and 200 thousand people travelling to the US from all worldwide countries combined, plus some more from America's bordering nations.

Meanwhile the most recent estimates for Americans leaving the US to get healthcare elsewhere sits at nearly 1.5 million.

How can you actually try and yet be wrong every single time about everything you ever post on here?
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That poster who unsurprisingly didn't read the article he posted thought it was an argument against the NHS, when it so happened to be a great example of where the NHS saves lives. Had that family not had top tier insurance in the US, the kid wouldn't have been worthy of having treatment.

There is almost nobody in the UK, either on the labour or tory side, that doesn't want the NHS. Of course the NHS has problems, and a chronic lack of funding is among them, but nobody wants to disband it - not even the UKs most conservative party (UKIP) would think of suggesting such a thing.

Meanwhile a significant proportion of the population in the US, both professionals and non-professional, are increasingly seeing the pitfalls of the incredibly wasteful, expensive, and inefficient US private healthcare system and how a single payer system could eliminate many of said problems.
    Actually, you either misread the article with your own biases or didn't read it. The kid would have DIED in Britain's NHS and had to beg the government to let them come to the US to receive care. Strong reading comprehension. But oh yes what a glowing review of the NHS.

"In a typical year, patients from more than 160 countries — many with some of the most developed health care systems — visit Boston Children’s for expertise and surgical procedures. “There’s almost no corner of this institution that is not engaged in providing innovative care for kids from all over the world,” Geva says."

They're coming to the US--not going to the UK.

"While Oliver may never need to visit Boston Children’s again as a patient, the Camerons plan to one day “come back on family holiday,” Lydia says, “to show him the place that saved his life.”

That place WASN'T in the UK. Have another L.
    Last edited by ButWhoWasNoodz; 11-06-2019 at 06:17 AM.

ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chaunce54 View Post

This.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Medicare for all on paper sounds like a great idea, the notion that a person could potentially go bankrupt having to pay medical bills for something they couldn't help is horrible. But in practice, it just doesn't work, at least not how everyone thinks it would. Just look at the VA if you want to see government run health care at work and imagine that for everyone.
    In Hoots We Trust.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Lastro View Post
    the extent to which universal healthcare advocates itt downplay the cost of taxes is mind-blowing. the average canadian pays almost 7 grand per year in taxes on healthcare to not be able to get urgent care from a specialist or a surgeon when it is needed, or to wait 12 hours in the emergency room.

in most cases, some americans go bankrupt due to healthcare costs because they are not disciplined enough to set money aside for healthcare costs. if they were setting aside what the average canadian is paying in taxes for universal healthcare, nobody would even be talking about this problem. there are exceptions, but government assistance (taxpayer dollars) should be reserved for those cases, not to the average M-O-R-O-N who doesn't know how to handle money. choices have consequences. freedom has a cost

universal healthcare is only getting worse with time. we'll see what its advocates say when their system collapses in on itself, leaving them with no choice but to go to the private sector to get the care they need (and pay for that on top of their taxes).

my dad is nearing 70 and has been paying thousands to circumvent public healthcare to get what he needs in a timely manner. had he not, he would have suffered. he was a big fan of universal healthcare.... until he actually needed healthcare services
    It's only going to get worse now Trudeau's ****li refugee immigration minister changed the laws so people can now bring their sick and elderly family members over to enjoy that healthcare that Canadians paid into their whole lives.

A lot like the warren/berntards here in the US who unironically want Muh Free along with open borders

My in laws were all huge defenders of OHIP until they had to use it, and its been over 2 years now since my father in law was diagnosed with a torn RC and given no options to fix it.

Originally Posted by ButWhoWasNoodz View Post
    Actually, you either misread the article with your own biases or didn't read it. The kid would have DIED in Britain's NHS and had to beg the government to let them come to the US to receive care. Strong reading comprehension. But oh yes what a glowing review of the NHS.

"In a typical year, patients from more than 160 countries — many with some of the most developed health care systems — visit Boston Children’s for expertise and surgical procedures. “There’s almost no corner of this institution that is not engaged in providing innovative care for kids from all over the world,” Geva says."

They're coming to the US--not going to the UK.

"While Oliver may never need to visit Boston Children’s again as a patient, the Camerons plan to one day “come back on family holiday,” Lydia says, “to show him the place that saved his life.”

That place WASN'T in the UK. Have another L.
    Since you obviously aren't very bright, let me try this again:

Who paid for the treatment? What would the parents have done if there was no NHS available to all, since they couldn't afford the procedure themselves? What would a child in the US who was didn't have a top tier insurance plan that covered said procedure have done?

Please try and answer the questions directly without dodging.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Far less than leave the US to seek treatment elsewhere.

https://www.usitc.gov/publications/3...avel_final.pdf

So between 100 and 200 thousand people travelling to the US from all worldwide countries combined, plus some more from America's bordering nations.

Meanwhile the most recent estimates for Americans leaving the US to get healthcare elsewhere sits at nearly 1.5 million.

How can you actually try and yet be wrong every single time about everything you ever post on here?
    You're correct, people with money leave their Socialist utopias, to come to the US for quality care.

Why Canadians Are Increasingly Seeking Medical Treatment Abroad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.huf...570d3778ff/amp

turns out there are a growing number of Canadians seeking medical treatment abroad as well, raiding their bank accounts and choosing to pay for treatment instead of being treated through their nationalized health care system. In 2014, more than 50,000 Canadians left the country for medical treatment, a 25 percent increase from the previous year. 

You're correct, people with money leave their Socialist utopias, to come to the US for quality care.

Why Canadians Are Increasingly Seeking Medical Treatment Abroad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.huf...570d3778ff/amp

turns out there are a growing number of Canadians seeking medical treatment abroad as well, raiding their bank accounts and choosing to pay for treatment instead of being treated through their nationalized health care system. In 2014, more than 50,000 Canadians left the country for medical treatment, a 25 percent increase from the previous year. 
    So just to confirm, far less people come to the US for medical treatment than leave the US for medical treatment elsewhere?

Did they teach you that 1.5 million is a bigger number than 200,000 at the mall cop academy?
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Democrats ruin healthcare and cause skyrocketing prices by inserting government then insist on fixing it by doing the same thing on a much larger scale.

Democrats are mentally deficient.
    Yellow fever crew
    High test Manlet crew
    EE master race

5'7" @ 175
    PRs, B325 S405 D405

So just to confirm, far less people come to the US for medical treatment than leave the US for medical treatment elsewhere?

Did they teach you that 1.5 million is a bigger number than 200,000 at the mall cop academy?
    Why would anyone living in a Socialist utopia come to the US for treatment?

It's simple, grow up, and get yourself some insurance. It's called being an adult. What next, universal dental care, day care, life insurance, car insurance?

Originally Posted by dannyg1217 View Post
    Democrats ruin healthcare and cause skyrocketing prices by inserting government then insist on fixing it by doing the same thing on a much larger scale.

Democrats are mentally deficient.
    Needs more government. The high taxes need to be higher.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's simple, grow up, and get yourself some insurance. It's called being an adult. What next, universal dental care, day care, life insurance, car insurance?
    Universal Obama iphones pls, iz a yuman rite
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All the great liberal idea will mean none of my kids will have to work on the future I can just go and blow all my money and investments and the Dems will look after me. No need to put money away for kids going to college, no more medical bills, just go to the hospital and queue up behind Jorge and his wife and their 15 kids who all want to get treatment for diabetes

Cool future

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

They don't leave the US because medical treatment is better elsewhere, they leave because they don't have insurance and it may be cheaper. A lot of it being dental work.

Let's try again: do more people leave the US to get treatment elsewhere than come to the US to get treatment?

Is 1.5 million higher than 200,000?

Can you answer these questions without dodging?
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good thing CA and Britain are managing the costs of the healthcare program well and they aren’t bankrupting the country.

Then again today we just print more money.

At least you’ll be healthy, until the system collapses then you’re retirement will be worth pennies, and healthcare will disappear.

Only thing left will be your bones
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    They don't leave the US because medical treatment is better elsewhere, they leave because they don't have insurance and it may be cheaper. A lot of it being dental work.
    If healthcare in the US isn't affordable for millions of people then you don't have a good healthcare system.

In the entire world combined you have maybe 200k people a year (if that) travelling to the US for care. That means the number of people in each individual country who feel their system is inadequate and so need American healthcare is pretty damn small.

However well over a million Americans a year are let down by their healthcare system so seek treatment elsewhere.

Pretty simple maths boyo.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If healthcare in the US isn't affordable for millions of people then you don't have a good healthcare system.

In the entire world combined you have maybe 200k people a year (if that) travelling to the US for care. That means the number of people in each individual country who feel their system is inadequate and so need American healthcare is pretty damn small.

However well over a million Americans a year are let down by their healthcare system so seek treatment elsewhere.

Pretty simple maths boyo.
    Give me a breakdown of what they are leaving for boyo. If it's dental and elective surgeries, whole different story.

For those of us with jobs that provide insurance, it will only go downhill if switched to UHC.

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    Give me a breakdown of what they are leaving for boyo. If it's dental and elective surgeries, whole different story.

For those of us with jobs that provide insurance, it will only go downhill if switched to UHC.
    Yep, boobs, butts, and teeth.

LA alone probably has 100k going to Mexico for that a year.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    The deflection in here is surprising

It’s like you don’t want to consider any of the issues, just focus on minor elements that make you feel like America is actually as great as you want it to be
    It's amazing that you think your health care is free.