LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000)

Arrow Is my body in good shape to start gym? [Body Pic]

I'm 14. I don't go to gym. Soon, I will start going to gym. As of now, I play basketball with my school team everyday in evening and I eat a bit less amount of food to not get fat and gain weight.

I'm an athlete of my school and I am a long distance runner.

I'm 145 Pounds [66 Kg]. My BMI is normal 21.7

Should I focus on losing fat and weight first or just go hit the gym and gain muscles first?

I really want to do about this ugly body of mine.

Please reply, I will appreciate it.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by LightspeedUch; 02-24-2020 at 04:51 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No, you should not lose weight. Please read the under 18s sticky thread.

Just keep playing sport and eating regular meals of whole foods, fruit and vegetables.

LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000) LightspeedUch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    No, you should not lose weight. Please read the under 18s sticky thread.

Just keep playing sport and eating regular meals of whole foods, fruit and vegetables.
    Alright, I'll do that. Is it good time for me to hit gym right now or wait?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes, if you have access to a gym then definitely use it.

Do things right from the outset - use a well known routine like Fierce 5.

bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Na buddy you look good dont cut this young.

Focus on pull ups, push ups, lunges, jumping squats. Feel free to work ya arms until your content srs. Don't load the spine to heavy, maybe sound broish but just not ideal yet Na mean?

Good luck bro, don't get bigger than me because then you wont be. Natty, that's the golden rule of lifting. Please stay safe

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also based on your other posts you should focus on weights first and foremost and reduce the cardio you need to grow which requires gaining some weight.

Be active but certainly weight train I advise this program as its simple to follow:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...2916931&page=1

Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Also based on your other posts you should focus on weights first and foremost and reduce the cardio you need to grow which requires gaining some weight.
    Yeah I agree with you but the thing is that if I reduce my cardio I'm worried that I'll get fat and gain lots of weight.

Originally Posted by LightspeedUch View Post
    Yeah I agree with you but the thing is that if I reduce my cardio I'm worried that I'll get fat and gain lots of weight.
    So why don't you gradually remove it as you start adding weight training?

Everyone tries to obsessively plan every detail in advance - but it all changes when you actually start doing it. Use feeback from your body.

So why don't you gradually remove it as you start adding weight training?

Everyone tries to obsessively plan every detail in advance - but it all changes when you actually start doing it. Use feeback from your body.
    Yes sir, I do cardio for 25 minutes for warm up and some other cardio exercises then I do weight training for 1 hour or more.

MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes.

Lifting weights will help strengthen your joints and ligaments, as well as prevent injury if done with a correct volume and full ROM.

I suggest you do not cut weight as you are still growing, and would not want to rob yourself of nutrients.

MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes sir, I do cardio for 25 minutes for warm up and some other cardio exercises then I do weight training for 1 hour or more.
    Dont do cardio before, do it after. Go at around 80-85% of your max HR for around 25min 4-5 days per week.

You only need to train each muscle group every 3-5 days, dont over do it.

Originally Posted by MDSal92 View Post
    Dont do cardio before, do it after. Go at around 80-85% of your max HR for around 25min 4-5 days per week.

You only need to train each muscle group every 3-5 days, dont over do it.
    I do cardio and weight training everyday [7 times a week.] But the thing is that after I do weight training I feel extremely exhausted and weak for cardio I could barely run 12 minutes continuously. Are you really sure I should do cardio after weight training?

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 14. I don't go to gym. Soon, I will start going to gym. As of now, I play basketball with my school team everyday in evening and I eat a bit less amount of food to not get fat and gain weight.

I'm an athlete of my school and I am a long distance runner.

I'm 145 Pounds [66 Kg]. My BMI is normal 21.7

Should I focus on losing fat and weight first or just go hit the gym and gain muscles first?

Please reply, I will appreciate it.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Get moving. Bodyweight. Flexibility. Function. Mobility. Endurance. Coordination. Balance. Precision.

Anything to do with technique focus on doing it correctly, even without weights.

Athletics, gymnastics, calisthenics, parcour will give you a great body.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

By the way, you can't have a cartoon as your avatar picture - it must be a picture of you, or blank.

By the way, you can't have a cartoon as your avatar picture - it must be a picture of you, or blank.
    Alright sorry.
    Last edited by LightspeedUch; 02-22-2020 at 12:02 AM.

Originally Posted by andy0w View Post
    Get moving. Bodyweight. Flexibility. Function. Mobility. Endurance. Coordination. Balance. Precision.

Anything to do with technique focus on doing it correctly, even without weights.

Athletics, gymnastics, calisthenics, parcour will give you a great body.
    Is it possible to do all of that in one day?

Is it possible to do all of that in one day?
    If you were to carry on playing sport a couple of times a week and add (say) 3 days of weight training too - then you would get most of that.

If you were to carry on playing sport a couple of times a week and add (say) 3 days of weight training too - then you would get most of that.
    Ok, thank's for letting me know.

I do cardio and weight training everyday [7 times a week.] But the thing is that after I do weight training I feel extremely exhausted and weak for cardio I could barely run 12 minutes continuously. Are you really sure I should do cardio after weight training?
    If you dont believe me, go to a 4 year university and major in Human Biology and Sports Science....than get back to me.

Originally Posted by MDSal92 View Post
    If you dont believe me, go to a 4 year university and major in Human Biology and Sports Science....than get back to me.
    Alright, it's fine it's not like I don't disagree with you.

Sir, how do I remove my profile picture?

I've done it for you. You may have to clear your browser cache to see the change

I've done it for you. You may have to clear your browser cache to see the change
    I just cleared my browser's cache, it still didn't work I have my same picture of my ugly body as my profile picture. Please remove it.

I'm not an admin. I can remove images but if they come back for some reason, it's probably a server issue.