Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pandaepic View Post
    But I'm talking about pretty much all the girls man. They act all nice when they want help with a question or something, then they either act like I don't exist or try their best to be jerks...it really baffles me as to why some people hate you for no reason.
    I know how you feel. I'm going to assume you're young though. My advice to you now is just to let it be. You don't have control of how people act. The only thing you have control of is yourself and how you act. Says in your sig you're bulking. Get huge, get swole, and keep lifting, and these girls down the road will regret ever ignoring you before. Trust me.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread isn't even 24hrs old yet, and Mr.Lmnop has already contributed more than any other poster. GJ. R4L
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a good channel for you brahs with girl problems: http://www.youtube.com/user/SimplePi...ature=g-user-u

SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My problem isn't getting women, because they usually initiate with me. My problem is finding one that isn't a sloot and likes white guys. IKR im foreveralone, pretty much expected this fact oh wel $>Everything.
    "you can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best. as long as you know everything's a lie, you can't hurt yourself."
    -----
    Confidence doesn't fix your face!
    ---

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SkitheEast View Post
    My problem isn't getting women, because they usually initiate with me. My problem is finding one that isn't a sloot and likes white guys. IKR im foreveralone, pretty much expected this fact oh wel $>Everything.
    Gym>money>everything
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkitheEast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    Gym>money>everything
    kinda blows though knowing you're going to be alone and the only hope is to be consumed in work and other hobbies such as golf/gym.
    "you can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best. as long as you know everything's a lie, you can't hurt yourself."
    -----
    ---

AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000)
    alright brahs got a question

Been seeing this girl for a month now. We're not dating. She broke up with her bf of a year, 1 month ago.

She's really shy and loyal, she isn't a slut and I could never see her cheating. I really, really like her and want something out of this.

We had our first kiss on friday after we watched a movie together, we cuddled a lot, played with each others hands and all sorts. Shes obviously interested in me, but I just got some sort of gut feeling shes not totally over her ex, which I can understand. I was yucky yesterday and started texting her:

Told her I was gonna text her till I fell asleep (she knew I was drunk)

I went on to say "I hope that peck on the cheek wasn't to forward!" <--- happened that night
    She went on to say No it wasn't , she liked it

Now even though we had our kiss and everything, I still feel like shes not totally interested at the moment. I went on to say:
    ME: "I'll have to be more forward next time we hang out then"
    HER: "you don't have to be if you don't want to"
    ME: "I want to, I just don't know about you"
    HER: "Well I am interested in what this 'being more forward' brings then!"

Is she really into me or is this woman logic at its finest? Shes the hardest thing to read

Also, when should I ask her to date? I'm not sure when to go about that either.

/dear diary

were hanging out again on the weekend, so I'll try to make a good move there.

Or am I just over analyzing things?

edit I also want to talk to her about this, see if she really wants something out of this? Or should I not?

JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by puremichigan1 View Post
    My gf went to a party when she told me she was hanging out with 2 of her friends. What should I do brahs?
    That relationship is over. Your girlfriend lied to you, and now she can never be trusted again. A precedent has been set, and at this point there's nothing you can do except break up with her. Being as you can't trust your girlfriend you have to assume the worst; that she cheated on you at that party. By lying to you she's forced you in to a situation where you must assume the worst. If she respected you she wouldn't do that, and she wouldn't lie to you. She obviously has no respect for you. Don't stay with a girl who doesn't respect you, dump her. You'll find a girl deserving of you brah.

Originally Posted by livetoplay396 View Post
    yo when should I go for a kiss? 3rd date? I'm thinking a cheek kiss on the third date and a hug ya feel me.
    Cause im kinda suspicious/cautious of the girl im currently w/.

inb4 beta male
    inb4 *******
    inb4 fail date
    You've got to kiss her man. I know it can seem hard at first, but it really isn't. Just stop overthinking and do it.

Originally Posted by AlainnNeart View Post

Been seeing this girl for a month now. We're not dating. She broke up with her bf of a year, 1 month ago.

She's really shy and loyal, she isn't a slut and I could never see her cheating. I really, really like her and want something out of this.

We had our first kiss on friday after we watched a movie together, we cuddled a lot, played with each others hands and all sorts. Shes obviously interested in me, but I just got some sort of gut feeling shes not totally over her ex, which I can understand. I was yucky yesterday and started texting her:

I went on to say "I hope that peck on the cheek wasn't to forward!" <--- happened that night

Now even though we had our kiss and everything, I still feel like shes not totally interested at the moment. I went on to say:

Is she really into me or is this woman logic at its finest? Shes the hardest thing to read

/dear diary

edit I also want to talk to her about this, see if she really wants something out of this? Or should I not?
    Bro, you have to understand that a year is a long time to date someone, and you have to understand that a month is not a long time at all. There's absolutely no way she's over her ex after a month. She probably won't be for months to come. You have to face the fact that you're the rebound guy.

Personally I wouldn't suggest pursuing anything with a chick who's using you for the rebound. It's unfair to you. I'm not saying that you should hold that against her either, she's not doing anything wrong. To get over someone you really need to move on to someone else, and that's fine. But for your sake, don't let that person be you.

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkitheEast View Post
    When the time comes, you will find the girl. The thing nowadays with people is that they expect to find EXACTLY what they're looking for right then and there and if not, asap. After a while, you realize if you believe in something that much, you have to be patient. Just like learning how to play guitar, or bodybuilding.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/dear diary

Stopped right when i read, "Been seeing this girl for a month now. We're not dating. She broke up with her bf of a year, 1 month ago."

Let me just start by saying, you DO NOT want to be pursuing a girl that has just recently exited a relationship. First of all, she is not over her ex in just a month. I'm sure you can figure that out. Second, how can she show any kind of love for another man when she hasn't found peace within herself yet? And lastly the most important, you do not want to put yourself in a position where you're loving a girl 100% when she can't love you back because of her scar. Why would you want to hurt yourself?

Think about it.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

/dear diary

DONT listen to people who are going to say that she's not over her ex in a month. Thats bull****. I was in a year relationship and my ex had a new guy the day after.
    /dear diary

But If that is what she said about about the "being more forward" thing. Then she's definitely down. Don't sweat it bro. Just kiss/makeout with her and she is she comfortable (I could only assume she is ) Then if that works out then you know she likes you and you can go ahead and date her.

You're not over analyzing at all. You're perfectly in the clear dude and have nothing to worry about.

Also reps for have a well posted situation.

Edit: Don't talk about it with her, just let it happen.

JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) JuxtaposedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lkillen View Post
    DONT listen to people who are going to say that she's not over her ex in a month. Thats bull****. I was in a year relationship and my ex had a new guy the day after.
    /dear diary

But If that is what she said about about the "being more forward" thing. Then she's definitely down. Don't sweat it bro. Just kiss/makeout with her and she is she comfortable (I could only assume she is ) Then if that works out then you know she likes you and you can go ahead and date her.

You're not over analyzing at all. You're perfectly in the clear dude and have nothing to worry about.

Oh **** please don't listen to this kid.

When my ex and I broke up I was ****ing a new girl the same day, and she had a new boyfriend a few weeks after. That means nothing. You don't get over someone you've dated for a year in a day, or a month. No offense man but you're obviously a good example of this, because you're obviously still hurt by your ex.

Don't pursue a girl who's on the rebound if you're expecting anything more than sex. She won't be able to reciprocate feelings to the degree that you have, because she's damaged.

AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright brahs I've read over the replies, thanks for them.

The thing is that their relationship wasn't exactly perfect from what I could tell. I never seen them kiss, doing anything intimate, at all; I should of mentioned that. I don't think she was happy with it after awhile and let it kind of slide, until she couldn't deal with it.

I knew her and talked to her when she was with her bf, and got a little bit of signs that she might of been interested. Before they broke up I seen a couple pics of her ex shirtless hugging another girl, so it was all coming to an end soon before they broke up.

Shes the one that starts cuddling with me and I go with it.

I understand what people are saying about the rebound guy being me, but I just can't comprehend why she would want to make me that since I've known her for over 2 years and we have A LOT in common. I'm taking it slow and I'm gonna go with the flow brahs

question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dat lack of girlfriend

Tman017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The thing is that their relationship wasn't exactly perfect from what I could tell. I never seen them kiss, doing anything intimate, at all; I should of mentioned that. I don't think she was happy with it after awhile and let it kind of slide, until she couldn't deal with it.

I knew her and talked to her when she was with her bf, and got a little bit of signs that she might of been interested. Before they broke up I seen a couple pics of her ex shirtless hugging another girl, so it was all coming to an end soon before they broke up.

I understand what people are saying about the rebound guy being me, but I just can't comprehend why she would want to make me that since I've known her for over 2 years and we have A LOT in common. I'm taking it slow and I'm gonna go with the flow brahs

Taking it slow is definetly a good idea brah. But, don't do too much kissing or intimate things quite yet, just to steer clear of that -possible- rebound thing. Don't get me wrong though, some is fine.

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lkillen View Post
    /dear diary

This advice might be of some help to someone who is only looking for a girl for the sake of having a girlfriend. For any guy who wants to be in a relationship with a girl that actually deserves his time, it isn't worth reading. Everything Jux and Mr.L are saying is 100% spot on. The girl does sound like she just wants attention and some form of companionship, so she is looking for any guy who is interested. I'm sorry if this stings, Alainn. The fact that she was initiating the cuddling and kissing moves just proves my case. Somewhere out there, there is a girl who is the one. Don't let yourself get involved with those who aren't worthy of your time.

Originally Posted by question4u92 View Post
    dat lack of girlfriend
    Thank you soooo much for your helpful contribution and advice. Tempted to neg you.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Make no mistake my friend, you are the rebound guy. You're unable to see that because you're not the one on the rebound; from your perspective a relationship does seem possible and plausible. You have to understand though that this girl is just looking for some instant gratification, and even if it led to a relationship it's not something that you want to get involved with. Too much mess, too much baggage. There are plenty of girls out there to give your heart to, so don't give it to a girl who has that much emotional baggage.

Alright well we were going to hang out this coming weekend.

I feel like I should somehow tell her I'd just like to be alone this weekend and slowly put this relationship under the radar for a bit. I think I'm going to give it a couple months before I even try to do anything with her if shes still emotionally attatched and schit.

Any clue how I go about telling her ?

question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you soooo much for your helpful contribution and advice. Tempted to neg you.
    Well I was kind of joking around about something very serious to me, so excuse me then.....

I feel like I should somehow tell her I'd just like to be alone this weekend and slowly put this relationship under the radar for a bit. I think I'm going to give it a couple months before I even try to do anything with her if shes still emotionally attatched and schit.

Perfect plan. You know why? Because you are thinking about yourself. You're thinking about what's best for not only you, but yourself and that's something i'm glad you're doing.

Go ahead and go out with her, absolutely nothing wrong with that. There's not really a "good" time to tell her about how you feel. It's just a matter of saying it. Just know that what you're telling her can scare her. And by that i mean push her away. She just lost her ex. Maybe you're giving her comfort, maybe you're making her feel alive again, who knows? But if you're going to approach her, be gentle and understanding. Don't force anything upon her but lay your feelings down, and see where it goes.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    Perfect plan. You know why? Because you are thinking about yourself. You're thinking about what's best for not only you, but yourself and that's something i'm glad you're doing.

Go ahead and go out with her, absolutely nothing wrong with that. There's not really a "good" time to tell her about how you feel. It's just a matter of saying it. Just know that what you're telling her can scare her. And by that i mean push her away. She just lost her ex. Maybe you're giving her comfort, maybe you're making her feel alive again, who knows? But if you're going to approach her, be gentle and understanding. Don't force anything upon her but lay your feelings down, and see where it goes.
    Thanks

I can't really do no contact since shes in my class all through this semester. So I'll have to talk to her everyday for the next couple months.

So you're saying it'll be alright to go out with her, pay attention to her, etc. but just take it VERY slow and pay attention to what concerns me more? I can easily do that, I guess it just boils my blood that she could just be feeding off me.

Should I talk to her about our friendship and where its going, this coming weekend or wait a bit?

edit: Idk if this has to do with anything, but she invited me to her house for a hangout the day before she broke up with her bf, i'm not sure if I was the reason they broke up or not tbh

Thanks

I can't really do no contact since shes in my class all through this semester. So I'll have to talk to her everyday for the next couple months.

So you're saying it'll be alright to go out with her, pay attention to her, etc. but just take it VERY slow and pay attention to what concerns me more? I can easily do that, I guess it just boils my blood that she could just be feeding off me.

Should I talk to her about our friendship and where its going, this coming weekend or wait a bit?

edit: Idk if this has to do with anything, but she invited me to her house for a hangout the day before she broke up with her bf, i'm not sure if I was the reason they broke up or not tbh
    To be honest man if you put her on the backburner for a few months, she's going to find another rebound guy. Girls don't wait when they're on the rebound, so don't expect her to wait around for you. In some cases I'd suggest just sticking around for the sex; that's what I'd do in this situation. However it's obvious that you already have feelings for this girl, and you don't seem like you want just sex. It seems like you're after something more. There's nothing wrong with that, but this girl cannot provide what you want right now.

Go ahead with putting her on the backburner, but realize that she'll probably find another dude. It's probably not going to work out with this particular chick at any point in the future. You said it yourself, you've known her for years, and she's just now showing an interest? R E B O U N D. Frankly man I doubt she'll be interested when she's no longer rebounding. If by some chance she is, go for it. Really though, she's just one girl. Don't develop oneitis, there are plenty of great girls out there.

As for your edit, I seriously doubt you had anything to do with their breakup. Seems like wishful thinking more than anything. It's just an example of girls monkeybranching.

I'd just like to say this. You're young. Kids nowadays think that relationships are about making love, having arguments, and even all that stressful crap. No, it's about enjoying each other's company and having fun. Don't waste your time on a girl that's only causing you to question yourself and stress you out. What's the point of that? The ONLY time you should be really stressing out over a girl is when you're married. Up until then, have fun ffs.

I've wasted so much time on girls by thinking about doing this, doing that, is she worth it? Should i wait? Should i take her out? Should i take it slow? For gods sake, just have fun and do your own thing.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

Originally Posted by question4u92 View Post
    Well I was kind of joking around about something very serious to me, so excuse me then.....
    My bad, I see what you're saying now. I thought you were trolling. I'll rep you for misunderstanding.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raisb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Keep doin' what you're doin' for a longgggg time. That way she has time to get over her ex. Besides, if you've only been going on dates and **** for a month and you make it, "official", you think it's gonna last? keep her around, go on dates untill you're like best (fwb) friends, then make it official.

Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    My bad, I see what you're saying now. I thought you were trolling. I'll rep you for misunderstanding.
    Haha I didn't deserve the rep, but thanks I suppose.

Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ztak07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl I have known since sophomore year, Junior now. We were in the same class for a coupe of trimesters and I go to meet her through a friend she flirts with and basically every girl flirts with since he is aesthetic as fuark(nohomeowner.) The thing is she has been flirting with him forever but has never even made a legit move except for complementing him or whatever. Whenever she is around and I start talking to her she starts smiling and every time I pass by her in the hallway there is this awkward feeling that I have where I don't want to acknowledge her(is she mad?) Every time we talk most of the time it is awkward and she initiates it maybe to break the silence but I have no clue. She compliments me on other stuff but never blatantly on my looks unlike my friend. I don't really want to go out with this girl but I would smash. What does misc think?

Cliffs:

-Op meets girl through friend
    -Girl is on friends D and still is
    -girl starts talking to op. Girl starts being friendly to op
    -Op ignores girl
    -Girl is always first to say hi and talk to op
    -Girl complements OP but flirts with friend right in front of me
    -This year the same girl is looking at me in class with a kind of disgusted look(idk?) or one of confusion
    -Awkward in the school when we walk past each other
    *No one follows back crew*
    *Face only mother could love and mother doesn't love me crew*
    *Master aware thread creator*

Originally Posted by Ztak07 View Post
    Girl I have known since sophomore year, Junior now. We were in the same class for a coupe of trimesters and I go to meet her through a friend she flirts with and basically every girl flirts with since he is aesthetic as fuark(nohomeowner.) The thing is she has been flirting with him forever but has never even made a legit move except for complementing him or whatever. Whenever she is around and I start talking to her she starts smiling and every time I pass by her in the hallway there is this awkward feeling that I have where I don't want to acknowledge her(is she mad?) Every time we talk most of the time it is awkward and she initiates it maybe to break the silence but I have no clue. She compliments me on other stuff but never blatantly on my looks unlike my friend. I don't really want to go out with this girl but I would smash. What does misc think?

Cliffs:

-Op meets girl through friend
    -Girl is on friends D and still is
    -girl starts talking to op. Girl starts being friendly to op
    -Op ignores girl
    -Girl is always first to say hi and talk to op
    -Girl complements OP but flirts with friend right in front of me
    -This year the same girl is looking at me in class with a kind of disgusted look(idk?) or one of confusion
    -Awkward in the school when we walk past each other
    She probably feels some sort of attraction towards you or she feels that you're somewhat attracted to her. That's why it can be awkward, simply because of attraction.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★

lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkillen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Lmnop View Post
    She probably feels some sort of attraction towards you or she feels that you're somewhat attracted to her. That's why it can be awkward, simply because of attraction.
    ^^Was going to say this,

It's probably just mutual attraction, which would explain the awkwardness. She's probably just a flirty girl though too.

Don't sweat anything and just talk to her, ask her to a party or something. Parties would probably work best for just smashing.

Ok fix my problem, how do I know if I'm good looking? I've had numerous girls call me hot to my face, but I really don't see it. Also I have a really high sex drive and a strong love for estrogen, I could use zero to no sex drive/attraction to the opposite sex. How would I go about achieving that?
    -----
    ---