Page 24 of 181 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IvankoBarbellCo View Post
    What distributor had them up? These were older styles some of which were based on much much older designs.
    Thanks for the info. Gympart has the old photos on their website.

Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    Someone from Florida should go rescue these plates:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-HAMMER-...item3a7f99d948
    I don't live in FL but I contacted the seller a while back. She will only sell everything as a package. I think the stuff may be stored outside.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just put up a CL post in the CL thread for chrome Ivankos in San Diego. Jfyi...
    ▪█───────█▪

Ivanko Barbell Crew Member #6

My Gear:

Lamar Rack w/lat & row setup
    Ironmasters DB's with add on package
    1000 lbs of Ivanko OM Plates
    Ironmaster Super Bench
    Parabody Roman Chair
    Precor 546 Elliptical
    Concept II rower Model D w/PM4

▪█───────█▪

I've had bi-lateral hip replacement.
    Ask me anything about it.

ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dnb View Post
    I just put up a CL post in the CL thread for chrome Ivankos in San Diego. Jfyi...
    I left you a PM and phone message.
    Ivanko Crew #28

dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dnb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ICEcap2 View Post
    I left you a PM and phone message.
    NOT mine. Just saw it and posted if someone else wanted them.

That's why at the bottom it says..

"If these babies were closer they would be mine!"

Good luck to you getting them!

ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ICEcap2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NOT mine. Just saw it and posted if someone else wanted them.

That's why at the bottom it says..

"If these babies were closer they would be mine!"

Good luck to you getting them!
    Sorry I misunderstood your post. The guy is a flake, I left 3 messages no response yet and it has been more then 3 days.

I remember when some of these came up in the LA area that guy never responded either and he was selling the weight for his friend in jail.
    Ivanko Crew #28

Registered User IvankoBarbellCo's Avatar
    IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ICEcap2 View Post
    Sorry I misunderstood your post. The guy is a flake, I left 3 messages no response yet and it has been more then 3 days.

I remember when some of these came up in the LA area that guy never responded either and he was selling the weight for his friend in jail.
    If these were the OMC's -- I tried to get some of that stuff myself

One other thing: don't know if this is right place for this: but if any of you have American (and certain European & Japanese) made bars and you want to trade, I might have a couple demo bars coming up. Some other companies have been nice enough to sell me one or two of their bars; and I guess others wouldn't mind either if I called them. But I'd be interested in bars that were used in a gym or in some sort of environment where I could see them "broken in" so to speak. I've been doing some comparison and just got some new testing equipment (which would be useful for both new and "broken in" bars). This wouldn't be "scientific" or "rigorous" or "academic" standard testing (that's a whole other process of a neutral party blindly ordering bars and probably to be fair ordering them at several points within a few year period to check consistency of runs. Plus I don't have nearly what a good university lab would have in equipment).

I've got a list in mind but thought it better not to post because I don't want to give the impression that I'm somehow denigrating anyone. (Which I'm not). But if you've got one and want to contact me about maybe doing a trade, I have various bars from the line. If it's a rare bar, I could respond in trade with some of our more rare stuff (limited run or interesting finishes that certain guys like).

In addition, and unrelated, I'm always looking for Jackson bars, Schnell Bars, Uddelholm, Hastings, Eleiko (esp. if you can date it -- as my collection of Eleiko isn't complete - before or after the ownership change). Also maybe some Zuver stuff. Though I've got some contacts with old timers that have some of this stuff, I thought it'd be interesting to get something that wasn't "retired" but was still being used in the field, as it were.

Anyway serious inquiries much appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinko.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #50 ()---()

Ivanko Barbell Company
    official website: www.ivankobarbell.com

View: //www.instagram.com/ivankobarbell
    Join: //www.********.com/ivankobarbell
    Follow: //www.twitter.com/ivankobarbell
    Watch: //www.youtube.com/ivankobarbell
    Newsletter: http://www.ivankobarbell.com/contact.html

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IvankoBarbellCo View Post
    If these were the OMC's -- I tried to get some of that stuff myself

One other thing: don't know if this is right place for this: but if any of you have American (and certain European & Japanese) made bars and you want to trade, I might have a couple demo bars coming up. Some other companies have been nice enough to sell me one or two of their bars; and I guess others wouldn't mind either if I called them. But I'd be interested in bars that were used in a gym or in some sort of environment where I could see them "broken in" so to speak. I've been doing some comparison and just got some new testing equipment (which would be useful for both new and "broken in" bars). This wouldn't be "scientific" or "rigorous" or "academic" standard testing (that's a whole other process of a neutral party blindly ordering bars and probably to be fair ordering them at several points within a few year period to check consistency of runs. Plus I don't have nearly what a good university lab would have in equipment).

I've got a list in mind but thought it better not to post because I don't want to give the impression that I'm somehow denigrating anyone. (Which I'm not). But if you've got one and want to contact me about maybe doing a trade, I have various bars from the line. If it's a rare bar, I could respond in trade with some of our more rare stuff (limited run or interesting finishes that certain guys like).

In addition, and unrelated, I'm always looking for Jackson bars, Schnell Bars, Uddelholm, Hastings, Eleiko (esp. if you can date it -- as my collection of Eleiko isn't complete - before or after the ownership change). Also maybe some Zuver stuff. Though I've got some contacts with old timers that have some of this stuff, I thought it'd be interesting to get something that wasn't "retired" but was still being used in the field, as it were.

Anyway serious inquiries much appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinko.
    Your PM box is full so I shot you a message by replying to an older email transaction that we'd done.
    Lemme know what you think.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After a thoughtful referral from a fellow club member (thank you!), I was put in contact with a guy that had a bunch of good collars for sale. He was able to fit two pair of COT-1.25's in the smallest flat rate box, resulting in a pretty good deal.

I now have two pairs of the discontinued Black Oxide COT-1.25's (one pair made in the US and one pair in Taiwan) and one pair of Chrome COT-1.25's (Taiwan).

I am still seriously lacking in the CO-2.5KG department (hammertone "spinlock" collars) though.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those black oxide COT1.25s are sweet. My favorite collars.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Do yors have the "IVANKO" stamping on the tightening arm too? Where were they made?
    The pair that I just got, which seems to be a mismatched pair (one much fresher than the other) are the only of my 3 pair that have that stamping.

trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just saw that "Ivanko" stamping for the first time. I don't have any on mine.

On a side note, I think the Ivanko COT1.25 holds better than the COC-2.5kg after repeated drops from overhead. The COC-2.5kg collars slide off more than both the CoT1.25 and the LockJaw Pro. At least it's easier to re-tighten them.

Originally Posted by trnk1001 View Post
    I just saw that "Ivanko" stamping for the first time. I don't have any on mine.

On a side note, I think the Ivanko COT1.25 holds better than the COC-2.5kg after repeated drops from overhead. The COC-2.5kg collars slide off more than both the CoT1.25 and the LockJaw Pro. At least it's easier to re-tighten them.
    Interesting observation.. makes perfect sense actually. If the friction mechanism is identical across all collars, the lightest one will stay in place best because it has less mass to keep in place. You would be asking the mechanism of the heavier collar to hold a greater load than the lighter one.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    Do yors have the "IVANKO" stamping on the tightening arm too? Where were they made?
    The pair that I just got, which seems to be a mismatched pair (one much fresher than the other) are the only of my 3 pair that have that stamping.
    Mine do not. nor do the chrome 2.5 COT collars I have.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    I think at least one set of my 1.25s have the Ivanko Stamps, possibly two.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Upon closer inspection, all 3 of my COT-1.25's have noticably different dimensions and contours. I wish I had a decent scale because they even feel like their weights vary. I'll get some decent pics soon, as I've got a contribution or two to make to the "best collar thread".

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I recall correctly I have curl bars that were made in China and Taiwan and I assume the collars were made in both countries too.

186lbs in Avatar

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Picked up some OM-1.25 plates today. They have the M series mark on the back and they are machined on all sides like the plate in the photo that I posted earlier but this camera doesn't have good enough resolution to show the marks from the lathe.

The numbers are not painted white which surprised me since I thought all OM plates had white numbers.

Attached Images
    Last edited by morebarbell; 03-26-2013 at 05:01 PM.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got my 2 new Ivanko black oxide bars, the OB-20kg and OBX-20kg in yesterday. 1 arrived perfect normal Ivanko packaging, second was packaged in an Ivanko tube with no end caps in the tube. Working with the seller to rectify why there were no end caps in the tube which allowed about 4 inches of movement in the tube and some cheap ass brown tape on the ends of the tube which was not Ivanko's normal tape. Looked like Purolator (canadian shipping company) took pretty good care of them. Awesome bars now i have those 2 plus the OBZ-55 black oxide.. There was of course damage to the end of the 1 bar due to punching through some cheap brown packing tape. Distributor here in Canada is in touch with Ivanko to determine where the packaging got screwed up. No regrets on the order if it gets fixed which i am sure it will. Love Ivanko products, debating on if i should change the damaged bar to a stainless bar, if they will replace it. Its the olympic bar so if i went stainless would i be better getting the needle bearing or bushing olympic bar?

I want you to get the stainless bearing bar so that you can post photos of the bar. But unless you are focusing on olympic lifts, I'd think the bushing bar would be sufficient.

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya i definitely thought about that. Is it any more delicate than the bushings would be? Have over 35 posts now i will post pics of the bars and packaging later tonight if i can..

I have a stainless bushing bar and was thinking of also getting a stainless bearing bar I saw on craigslist a while back, but didn't. The guy was asking $750. Currently I am not doing any Olympic lifts, but plan to add power cleans soon, and maybe Olympic cleans too. If I feel the bushings are holding me back I will consider a adding bearing bar. Then the question will be Ivanko or Eleiko??? Someday I am going to have to go to a gym that has bearing bars to see how much better they spin.

For the amount of weight that I can lift it most likely doesn't make a difference. I would be reluctant to use only a expensive bearing bar for feat of damaging it if dropped on the safety pins. I doubt if the bearings can take as much shock and abuse as a bushing bar.

As for your choice, since you already have a OBX I don't see any downsides, other than cost, in getting the bearing bar.
    Ivanko Crew #28

Ya thats what i was thinking. Ivanko would probably not be an olympic competitions first choice of bars. I will never compete so just want something that can take moderate drops on either concrete or stall mats or an olympic platform when i build one. The stainless would never rust or should not. I oil my bars when needed so rust is not the biggest concern but i would hate to start to see rust on my expensive bars, stainless would make that a non issue.

I believe Tom Lincir wrote an article a while back in which he discussed bushing vs bearing bars and stated that there was no need for bearings in a bar. However, he admitted to making one because of the perceived need. My OBX-20kg bar spins as well as my Pendlay needle bearing bar. I don't do Olympic lifts and didn't need a bearing bar, but I had a perceived need at the time. I like the Pendlay bar, but if I had it to do over again, I would purchase an OB-20kg.

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by Lostspacer View Post
    Ya thats what i was thinking. Ivanko would probably not be an olympic competitions first choice of bars. I will never compete so just want something that can take moderate drops on either concrete or stall mats or an olympic platform when i build one. The stainless would never rust or should not. I oil my bars when needed so rust is not the biggest concern but i would hate to start to see rust on my expensive bars, stainless would make that a non issue.
    That's why my one and only bar is an OBS-20. Looks like new and I never have to worry about rust. The sleeves spin pretty good, but not like a well made machine. I have some slop in the bushings. I am guessing 2 or 3 thou of a inch. and the friction or lack thereof isn't the same for a full rotation. Most bearing bars have 5 bearings on each sleeve, I dont' think these will spin friction free either, but I have never handled one.

Is there any axially or radial play between your sleeve and the bar of you new bars?
    Ivanko Crew #28

ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://images.craigslist.org/3Gc3If3...6fbbad1739.jpg

Are the black olympic plates in the bottom corner of the picture Ivanko?
    United States Navy Veteran
    NIU Graduate

Originally Posted by ahoskinson44 View Post
    http://images.craigslist.org/3Gc3If3...6fbbad1739.jpg

Are the black olympic plates in the bottom corner of the picture Ivanko?
    They appear to be.

186lbs in Avatar

ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahoskinson44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    They appear to be.
    I picked them up today. Two 35 lb Ivankos, 4 deep dish 25 lb Hamptons, four 5 lb Iron Grip and a couple of 2.5 lb Iron grips all for 45 cents a lb. I think the Ivanko are O or o2b plates. I just paid $ 1.11 a lb for a used set of Ivankos, so I was pretty happy when I found these. The Ivankos are black and it looks like the orginal color to them so I guess they would be O2B.
    United States Navy Veteran
    NIU Graduate

dnb posted some Ivanko stuff in the CL thread and I thought it was worth posting here.

Nice ivanko bar and powertec stuffit in LA

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant...706300403.html
    The unbranded (on the face) Ivanko plates are marked "M series" on the back. I just PM'd a forum member about another set like it. The "M series" is older than I had realized.

Here are photos from the listing that dnb found:

Here are photos of another set:

IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IvankoBarbellCo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    If I recall correctly I have curl bars that were made in China and Taiwan and I assume the collars were made in both countries too.
    Correct. COT-2.5 made in Taiwan; CO-1.25 made in China. We're going back to Taiwan on this latter one as well. I just did a new drawing of a collar like the COT-1.25 and I'm working on seeing about feasibility of doing that one in the US along with an older design

Ivanko Barbell Company

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    I think you got the last of the black ox. finished collars, though I found a few more pairs we'd formerly set aside because the black ox finish was imperfect. I should throw them up on the site.

Ivanko Barbell Company

Page 24 of 181 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast