xxBosnaxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxBosnaxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking How long would it take me to get ripped?

i wanna know how long it would take me to get six pack and i know i need to do cardio and eat healthy i also want pretty good looking pecs, atm my right pec is a bit larger than my left how long would it take if im in the right mindset and i also started to do 1 hour of high resistance spinbike and also go to the gym every 3 - 4 days a week. please just give me an estimation
    Attached Images

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Approx 73 1/2 days..

But seriously, I was focus on adding some muscle before you even think about cutting, you won't look ripped yet because you don't have much muscle to begin with.

xxBosnaxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxBosnaxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zepplin92 View Post
    Approx 73 1/2 days..

But seriously, I was focus on adding some muscle before you even think about cutting, you won't look ripped yet because you don't have much muscle to begin with.
    im 15 i know i cant get like massive i just want to be ripped and have good looking peeks and lats and progress more at a slower pace

frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i started going to the gym 2 years ish ago when i was bout at the same point as u are.eat right (no unnecessary sugar, lots of protein, moderate carbs, low fat), go to the gym 3-4 times a week, well i go 5 times but its all bout what u do in the gym. oh and to get ur BF% low. try interval cardio (i do it on spinning bikes) guarantee its gon go down n cut itself like emo fast
    Canadian Crew
    Ryerson U
    ∑X - Beta Omega, IHSV

bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xxBosnaxx View Post
    i wanna know how long it would take me to get six pack and i know i need to do cardio and eat healthy i also want pretty good looking pecs, atm my right pec is a bit larger than my left how long would it take if im in the right mindset and i also started to do 1 hour of high resistance spinbike and also go to the gym every 3 - 4 days a week. please just give me an estimation
    it will take 1-2 years of bulking and hitting heavy weights then 6 months of cutting.

you cannot be ripped without muscle you can just be skinny. if that is what you want then you could do that in probably 2-3 months

Originally Posted by bclending View Post
    it will take 1-2 years of bulking and hitting heavy weights then 6 months of cutting.

you cannot be ripped without muscle you can just be skinny. if that is what you want then you could do that in probably 2-3 months
    i should have shown my side view i am not skinny im preetyy big for a 15 year old :} and all i want is not to be like you body builder guys just to be moderaty big with my abdominals ripped and good chest.

brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000) brooklyndown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xxBosnaxx View Post
    i should have shown my side view i am not skinny im preetyy big for a 15 year old :} and all i want is not to be like you body builder guys just to be moderaty big with my abdominals ripped and good chest.
    I think it's hard to say just by looking at the picture. It would help if you posted your weight and bf %. Abs start to show up when your body fat drops to under 10%. You could probably make very noticeable progress in about 3-5 months if you're training hard and eating right.

rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) rivet0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bclending View Post

lol @ time framing something with so many variables.
    Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do you need an exact timeline? Give your best every day in the form of diet, exercise and rest. Nothing happens overnight. I started lifting weights back in January. I know my goal, and I set a timeline of 3 years. I'm already happy with the gains I've made, but to get where I want, I know it will take a while.
    Attempting to earn a new screen name, my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=503452151

One year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130620043

And if you look at your reflection, is that all you want to be?
    -Trent Reznor

BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BKLaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by frankie123 View Post
    i started going to the gym 2 years ish ago when i was bout at the same point as u are.eat right (no unnecessary sugar, lots of protein, moderate carbs, low fat), go to the gym 3-4 times a week, well i go 5 times but its all bout what u do in the gym. oh and to get ur BF% low. try interval cardio (i do it on spinning bikes) guarantee its gon go down n cut itself like emo fast
    WTF is this eat low fat BS? The 80's called and want their diet back LULz...Eat plenty of the right fat, it's good for you.

inb4 oh noes u gonna getz teh heart dizeeze and get da fatz

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BKLaw View Post
    WTF is this eat low fat BS? The 80's called and want their diet back LULz...Eat plenty of the right fat, it's good for you.

inb4 oh noes u gonna getz teh heart dizeeze and get da fatz
    EXAAACTLY!!!!!

FAT IS ESSENTIAL in your diet, especially for natural test production. Yep, google it. Healthy fats ARE GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Honestly, I think the cave men had it right. when you kill an animal eat all of it. Or in the case of modern times, when you buy a chicken at the store, roast it, eat the skin, the dark meat, etc.

If you're "cutting", well then you will want to curtail excess calories.
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!

PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50) PNel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For what you want, I put you out at 5-6 months. You can be happy with your results before summer hits if you dedicate some serious time and effort to it.

Right diet + right workout + right rest = profit

Don't worry about putting on a few lbs of fat throughout the winter, just work your muscles hard and do a short cut in the spring to lose a bit of weight. You probably won't take long to lose a couple lbs, if you want to to see some nice abs at that point you may have to do 1-2 months of cutting. Best get started now, we're into the middle of December bro.

Hit it hard if you're serious about it.

D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd add mass bro.
    It's consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I'm putting a brick on my wall.

bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10) bclending is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rivet0r View Post
    lol @ time framing something with so many variables.
    what so funny about my time framing? the kid is 150lbs and taller then me he needs at least 20lbs of mass to get ripped which would take about 1-2 years depending on his genentics remember the kid is 15 some times boy peak and put on mass at like 16 and others like me could not gain a pound tell i was 18

Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    year if you do it right.
    Going for 220 lb

Rep back everytime

-- R.I.P Zyzz --

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    U said u only want to be moderately big with good chest & abs. Dude, that goal will make you look all out of proportion. Lift for every body part, not just the ones you want to bring up today. And ditto what others said before re: packing on some mass/pounds.