Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000)

90% of women hate comes from forever alones with no exp. Also calling out Fat2Fit2

So I am browsing the "Women Logic" thread and its pretty brutal with what women can do. But lets make a thread about "Man Logic", it will just as worse.
    Most of the women hate on the misc comes from forever alone white knight *******s suited in black armour that have had little to no experience with women.

I am also calling out that ******* Fat2Fit21 who has the most posts in the Women Logic thread. Does this ******* sit around all day looking for stories about women being idiots/ screwing their husbands just to post on the misc? Shirley he cannot be real tea.
    Fat2Fit21 if you are reading this I am telling you that you would possibly be the biggest white knight in the world once you get into a relationship. Real Tea.

Yes, Women do have the unfair advantage in the courts, and sometimes they can be complete idiots. But you have to have experience with quite a few women to find that odd one out.

no WK

Originally Posted by TheDoniBaer View Post
    From the same hometown as F2F21. He is a forever alone, non lifter. As retarded irl as he is online. Almost feel bad for the guy.
    Last edited by Mehilove; 06-09-2012 at 07:16 PM.

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not sure what i am supposed to comment with so im just gonna press "post quick reply"
    Sig line can't be a novel

orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WK negged.

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mehilove View Post
    So I am browsing the "Women Logic" thread and its pretty brutal with what women can do. But lets make a thread about "Man Logic", it will be equally as worse.
    Most of the women hate on the misc comes from forever alone white knight *******s suited in black armour that have never had little or no experience with women.

I am also calling out that ******* Fat2Fit21 who has the most posts in the Women Logic thread. Does this ******* sit around all day looking for stories about women being idiots/ screwing their husbands just to post on the misc? Shirley he cannot be real tea.
    Fat2Fit21 if you are reading this I am telling you that you would possibly be the biggest white knight in the world once you get into a relationship. Real Tea.

Yes, Women do have the unfair advantage in the courts, and sometimes they can be complete idiot, but you have to have experience with quite a few women to find that odd one out.

no WK
    If every black person you saw was a thug,would you automatically assume that ALL black people are thugs?Yes.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I am browsing the "Women Logic" thread and its pretty brutal with what women can do. But lets make a thread about "Man Logic", it will be equally as worse.
    Most of the women hate on the misc comes from forever alone white knight *******s suited in black armour that have never had little or no experience with women.

Yes, Women do have the unfair advantage in the courts, and sometimes they can be complete idiot, but you have to have experience with quite a few women to find that odd one out.

no WK
    From the same hometown as F2F21. He is a forever alone, non lifter. As retarded irl as he is online. Almost feel bad for the guy.

Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by orangebrah View Post
    WK negged.
    There was no WKing in my post you *******.
    Lulz.

Just what I thought. He stays at homes browsing for dumb women stories.

ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000)
    most people are ****ing retarded. this is the true equality of men and women.

2fat2fit im pritty sure he doesn't even lift. and i hate that guys avi

Registered User JohnnieBannanas's Avatar
    JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got negged once by fat2fit, so fukk him.
    *self absorbed narcissist crew*
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *needs even more external validation than a woman crew*
    *changes shirt 5 times before going to the grocery store crew*
    *get depressed because not enough girls checked you out for the day crew*
    *fishes for compliments from gay guys and fat chicks crew*
    *personality is flat because only looks are relied upon crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*
    *girls think were players but cant live up to the hype crew*

Originally Posted by Leboutskii View Post
    glad someone called that ******* out, always hated how much negative stuff he had to say in that thread and any other thread related to women.

Inb4 negs from fat2fit21
    That ******* is the first one to jump on women hate thread.

TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There was no WKing in my post you *******.
    Lulz.

Just what I thought. He stays at homes browsing for dumb women stories.
    He is the nerdy guy in high school who did nothing but play video games and eat. Not a single weight was lifted in his lifetime.

The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So go ahead?

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I fukked dozens of women before I turned 17. I would wager that by this age I fukked more women than you've made eye contact with. And i agree with the Woman Logic thread and other "sexist" notions about women.

I would argue, that it is you, OP, who is inexperienced with women. Only through vast experience can you understand the nature of the woman. Here is an example of before/after experience with women.

Ignore list: abdus

JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500) JoshuaTBH is not very helpful. (-500)
    He is the nerdy guy in high school who did nothing but play video games and eat. Not a single weight was lifted in his lifetime.
    Sounds like me (srs) except probably better stats than he

moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao in for donibaer vs fattofit21fight
    Army infantry 11b Follow me!

You rep me I rep you back simple as that. 1k+

If your feeling down and or need advice hit me up.

Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000) Kanestar is just really nice. (+1000)
    he must like dragons?
    Nas - One Mic

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    I fukked dozens of women before I turned 17. I would wager that by this age I fukked more women than you've made eye contact with. And i agree with the Woman Logic thread and other "sexist" notions about women.

I would argue, that it is you, OP, who is inexperienced with women. Only through vast experience can you understand the nature of the woman. Here is an example of before/after experience with women.
    Oh really? Im not even going to bother watching that because I am not inexperienced with women. Did I get cheated on yes, but i'm not going to judge every women from every past experience, but I will be cautious.

Originally Posted by MajorKobraK View Post
    So go ahead?
    How successful would that thread be? Gathering every possible negative story and putting it together will make any subject look bad.

orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) orangebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh really? Im not even going to bother watching that because I am not inexperienced with women. Did I get cheated on yes, but i'm not going to judge every women from every past experience, but I will be cautious.
    You cant deny that there's some truth to the thread, unless youre one of those crazy feminists.

MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Which is the same message the 'women logic' thread is about. All about treading lightly, but sinced you browsed it maybe you missed it.

Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cretin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd

Originally Posted by moneybrah View Post
    Lmao in for donibaer vs fattofit21fight
    It would not be a fight.(srs).

Originally Posted by orangebrah View Post
    You cant deny that there's some truth to the thread, unless youre one of those crazy feminists.
    I'm not a feminists but of course there is truth in that thread, but there will be truth in the "Man Logic" thread as well. What are you trying to say?

Originally Posted by MajorKobraK View Post
    Which is the same message the 'women logic' thread is about. All about treading lightly, but sinced you browsed it maybe you missed it.
    I read that thread since the beginning, I not going to lie I started to hate women, but going back into the real world they are not all bad. Its experience, something that Fat2Fit21 and all the women logic haters dont have.

Look at all the threads about miscers having kids and having a good life.

CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharAznable has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fat2fit is cool. **** you wk's

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

no WK
    English motherfuker

Do you speak it!

But Lol, end well this will not
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

I read that thread since the beginning, I not going to lie I started to hate women, but going back into the real world they are not all bad. Its experience, something that Fat2Fit21 and all the women logic haters dont have.

Look at all the threads about miscers having kids and having a good life.
    No one said all.

Of course there's good girls out there, but if you apply the ratio, which in favor do you see more?
    Typical :Non-Typical

From my experience it's 4:1

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've been in a LTR at age 20. Something tells me that me and you define "experience" differently.
    Ignore list: abdus

LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LettuceBeReal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    English motherfuker

Do you speak it!

jackass

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LettuceBeReal View Post
    jackass
    (i assume it isn't his first language? or maybe just has a hard time with grammar and repped him letting him know it was a joke... chill)
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000) musicmaker is just really nice. (+1000)
    he private messaged me once, telling me how he'll rep me.... still waiting *******

Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    English motherfuker

Do you speak it!

Lol, long day brah. Dont hate. Gooby pls.
    Edit: I will fix it for your sake.