Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Fasting and evening workouts

Hi guys I’m playing around with a few things to see what works for me.

I’m 190 and 30%bf with the goal of hitting 15% which might be @ 165-170. I haven’t lifted in a long time so relying on muscle memory/ newb gains.

My question is, if my daily intake should be 2000 calories and I workout @ 5 how would you recommend I setup my meals with intermittent fasting.

I wanna give IF a shot since it might, might being the keyword, work with my schedule.
    You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Marvel View Post

I’m 190 and 30%bf with the goal of hitting 15% which might be @ 165-170. I haven’t lifted in a long time so relying on muscle memory/ newb gains.

My question is, if my daily intake should be 2000 calories and I workout @ 5 how would you recommend I setup my meals with intermittent fasting.

I wanna give IF a shot since it might, might being the keyword, work with my schedule.

It depends on how long you wish to have your eating window. Personally if I was going to do IF I would stick to the 16:8 window as it the most common and easiest to fit it in a normal lifestyle.

Therefore a lot of people just fast from 2000-1200 as you are asleep for a large majority of it.

Also whether you like working out on an empty stomach?

Finally a lot people also fast for a percentage whilst at work as you are busy and don't think about food. So when is work for you?

As you stated it's an eating schedule so it's really down to your lifestyle which we don't know. Just incorporate sleep and possible work during your fast and it will go quicker. As your title states 17:00 in the evening then the 16:8 schedule would be fine.

Eat during 12:00 - 20:00 and fast during 20:00 - 12:00.
    Last edited by hardyboysare; 12-11-2019 at 02:21 AM.

Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100) Sophiemckinney is not very well liked. (-100)

My trainer recommends me going to the gym 3 times a week plus meals 5 times a day. Avoid using sugar, fat, dairy products, eat fewer fruits, more vegetables. Also, I drink protein cocktails 2 hours before the training and 1 hour after the training. I drink MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sophiemckinney View Post
    My trainer recommends me going to the gym 3 times a week plus meals 5 times a day. Avoid using sugar, fat, dairy products, eat fewer fruits, more vegetables. Also, I drink protein cocktails 2 hours before the training and 1 hour after the training. I drink MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder
    Then I advise you leave your trainer as they obviously know nothing about nutrition.

Read the stickies in the nutrition section for all up to date scientific backed guidance.

Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I’m playing with the idea of either doing two things either I go to the gym at 5 am before work or 5 pm after.

With my schedule I was thinking of having my eating window 12-8. I guess my question really is how would you distribute the calories?
    You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?

I’m playing with the idea of either doing two things either I go to the gym at 5 am before work or 5 pm after.

With my schedule I was thinking of having my eating window 12-8. I guess my question really is how would you distribute the calories?
    Well depending on when you do your training will depend when you eat if it was me. I personally like to eat before working out and I will have a protein rich meal a few hours afterwards. Therefore if you are like me then schedule your eating around those times. There is no exact rule with IF as there is no advantage to it over a normal caloric deficit.

Only thing I would advise is consuming a protein rich meal after weight training and possible carbs before work out for energy. The rest of calories and macros are down to you really, spacing out protein may help a tiny bit but as you are limiting your eating window it won't matter hardly at all.