sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why does this girl only text/snap me but doesnt hang or want to call?

I matched a girl on tinder about a month ago but she's been a very tough cookie to break. Shes made it known that she doesnt like to be easy and doesnt want to rush things. So instead we text and she'll snap me pics of her licking a lollypop etc. I said i want to get with her and she said "i am very aware, you tell me a lot". So idk what her deal is. I asked her several times if shes even into this and she said she was and had no reason to be fake aboit it. Ive asked her to hang 4 times, always getting busy or "maybe". I even asked to call her a few days ago but shes "going to sleep soon" lol like why text but not even call? whats the point of that

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have ran into quite a few of these types lately, I figure its a validation thing or they are in a relationship.

I ask to get together twice and if they throw up some excuse, I move on.

sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sduego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redliner9 View Post
    I have ran into quite a few of these types lately, I figure its a validation thing or they are in a relationship.

I get that but I don't want to move on. Because I think she's cute and I am tired of letting my needy behavior get in the way of things. I never learned to play the dating game and I realized that every girl does this to me. Where they send mixed signals and I get hurt. I just want to relax and have fun and not take everything seriously. maybe shes not even sending mixed signals, I just think they are beacuse my approiach is terrible. she's told me that i need to do whats best for me so she understands my concern. I jsut want to have fun and stop with my high expecations all the time
    Last edited by sduego; 12-31-2020 at 06:49 AM.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

pretty much this.
    start ignoring her after that and she will either go away or end up at your place.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    pretty much this.
    start ignoring her after that and she will either go away or end up at your place.
    funny thing is anytime I cut back on texting or reply with short texts, she actually increases her attention to me. i dont get it. but i pretty much nuked this and got scared and told her i didn't want to talk anymore. i said this twice in the space of 3 weeks lol. hopefully i didn't blow my chances because i just realized that its not good to take life so seriously and its better to just go with the flow with things you cant control. she responded to my texts last night which is a shock since i have acted like a turd lately in texting

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sduego View Post
    I get that but I don't want to move on. Because I think she's cute and I am tired of letting my needy behavior get in the way of things. I never learned to play the dating game and I realized that every girl does this to me. Where they send mixed signals and I get hurt. I just want to relax and have fun and not take everything seriously. maybe shes not even sending mixed signals, I just think they are beacuse my approiach is terrible. she's told me that i need to do whats best for me so she understands my concern. I jsut want to have fun and stop with my high expecations all the time
    You better get used to this and how to deal these situations.

Pickings must be slim or you wouldn't care so much about it, I've been there myself.

Its best to assume any girl you are talking to is at least talking to 3 other guys.

IDGAF how hot she is, if she isnt willing to meet, stop wasting your time and move on.

You better get used to this and how to deal these situations.

Pickings must be slim or you wouldn't care so much about it, I've been there myself.

Its best to assume any girl you are talking to is at least talking to 3 other guys.

IDGAF how hot she is, if she isnt willing to meet, stop wasting your time and move on.
    honestly bro I do this to myself. I start of being myself and acting genuine with confidence butr then I get scared and start changing my behavior into some scared version of myself. I do this everytime. I told this girl that which ive never done before. shes pretty annoyed at the situation becaise i keep telling her i dont want to talk when in reality i am just scared and misread the situations all the time. hoping for the best but i am going to work on myself regardless. she siad to do whats best for me

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    honestly bro I do this to myself. I start of being myself and acting genuine with confidence butr then I get scared and start changing my behavior into some scared version of myself. I do this everytime. I told this girl that which ive never done before. shes pretty annoyed at the situation becaise i keep telling her i dont want to talk when in reality i am just scared and misread the situations all the time. hoping for the best but i am going to work on myself regardless. she siad to do whats best for me
    It sounds like you are overthinking it.

It's easy for a girl to sit in her sweats and text. It takes a lot more work to actually get ready to go out to meet someone and do all of the prep work. You have to make it worth her while.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    It sounds like you are overthinking it.

It's easy for a girl to sit in her sweats and text. It takes a lot more work to actually get ready to go out to meet someone and do all of the prep work. You have to make it worth her while.
    yup agreed. she was into it at the beginning, snapping me everyday, sending pics of herself playing with her nieces etc..i got scared and just started telling her how hot she was and how much i want her in bed. completely lost my cool. she still responds to my texts but i have a lot work to do lol cheers

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I matched a girl on tinder about a month ago but she's been a very tough cookie to break. Shes made it known that she doesnt like to be easy and doesnt want to rush things. So instead we text and she'll snap me pics of her licking a lollypop etc. I said i want to get with her and she said "i am very aware, you tell me a lot". So idk what her deal is. I asked her several times if shes even into this and she said she was and had no reason to be fake aboit it. Ive asked her to hang 4 times, always getting busy or "maybe". I even asked to call her a few days ago but shes "going to sleep soon" lol like why text but not even call? whats the point of that
    Validation. She probably has ten dudes doing the same thing that you are doing, and she is fking at least one of them. Who cares? Move on. There are millions of women in this world.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If someone refuses to meet then they're not into you. It's really as simple as that.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I refuse to believe there are ppl who still do not understand what does it mean.

JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000) JellBella is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I recently joined an online dating site- something I swore I'd never do. I've pissed off a lot of guys because I don't feel ready to meet up or even give my phone number out yet. The fact is, I am looking for a long-term relationship, and I stated so very clearly on my profile. Therefore, I am going to be very careful, and very choosey, about who I give personal information to. I had a stalker in the past, so I'm not about to just jump into anything. And they can f### off it they don't like it. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to take things slow.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yup agreed. she was into it at the beginning, snapping me everyday, sending pics of herself playing with her nieces etc..i got scared and just started telling her how hot she was and how much i want her in bed. completely lost my cool. she still responds to my texts but i have a lot work to do lol cheers
    Well that was your problem, telling her how hot she is and how much you want her in bed. Don't you know that 10,000 guys are telling her that on Tinder? You have to stand out from the guys who send cawk pics and are total douches.