Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

Thumbs up Why Help Promote "Body by Design"?

Some of you may be asking, "Why should I take the time to help promote Bodybuilding.com's new book 'Body by Design'?"

#1 Reason - It's more than a book.

• This book isn't only written by Bodybuilding.com, but it's actually written about the power behind Bodybuilding.com's amazing community - YOU.

• It's not about transforming because it's January, it's about making a permanent transformation. Who's sick of the phony, quick-fix books out there? We Are!

• We didn't hire models, pay people for false claims or higher some best-selling author to make our book sell. We kept it about US and featured real BodySpace members and their TRUE inspirational stories. We also had our very own Bodybuilding.com Editor-in-Chief, Kris Gethin write the book.

While we love our online site, over the years, we have had many people request an inexpensive, easy-to-use book that broke down all the information for them. So, we have done just that. If Bodybuilding.com has changed your life for the better, you now have the chance to easily share that same opportunity with others. Simply complete the following three steps:

1. Join the Body by Design ******** Group (http://on.fb.me/dSoFMp) and encourage your friends & families to also!

2. Join the Body by Design BodyGroup (http://groups.bodybuilding.com/body_by_design) for your own personal training & nutrition group and encourage your friends & families to also.

3. Put "My 2011 Goal is to Get on the Body by Design Plan - www.bodybuilding.com/bodybydesign" on your
    - ******** Status Update
    - Twitter Status Update
    - BodySpace Fit Status

Let's become the real TRANSFORMATION NATION.

Learn more about 'Body by Design' by going to: http://www.bodybuilding.com/bodybydesign

Order 'Body by Design' for yourself by going to: http://amzn.to/ebWlJR

Want to get the book for FREE? Click here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...sign-free.html
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 12-30-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Added more info.

Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kato88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks like a good read, will pick up

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    how serendipitous that the author's last name is 'get thin'.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would wife Amy Barnes before picture
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    A free copy of the book for anyone who wants one:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...sign-free.html
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post

Do I also get BodySpaceAdmin reps if I purchase?
    Not affiliated

pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    this^

pre-order hardcover w/ a giftcard anyway

Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    LOL, sorry, that would be PRICELESS.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWunNOnly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im down for this
    The only thing worse than not having a gift is having a gift and wasting it... and HIV

Dmayo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably will pick this up even though im not looking for a huge transformation

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dmayo View Post
    Probably will pick this up even though im not looking for a huge transformation
    If you are wondering if Body by Design is for you, check out this great review - http://yanyanxu.com/2010/12/26/body-...nd-reflection/
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Originally Posted by Kaged Muscle View Post
    If you are wondering if Body by Design is for you, check out this great review - http://yanyanxu.com/2010/12/26/body-...nd-reflection/
    Here's another great article/Press Release about the new book:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/12/prweb4927284.htm

Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jomyra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up free copy

[QUOTE=BodySpaceAdmin;598298153]A free copy of the book for anyone who wants one:

I got my free copy..thank you BB!! Love the book so far! On chapter 9. It doesn't get any more plain and simple than this book! This is my gonna be my new workout plan starting today! Cant wait to see the final result! Its also very detailed when it comes to the eating plan. So no guess work as what to consume. Workout plan and eating plan all in 1 book...what more can you ask for?

ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do i get it i went to the link and i dont know where to get a free copy

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ravioli96 View Post
    How do i get it i went to the link and i dont know where to get a free copy
    There are no more free copies left, but you can still pick up a copy at a discounted price - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-by-design.htm
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The book is amazing, it's a great read at any time.

It's also great to just pick up, open up a page and find instant motivation.
    If anyone has a hard time staying motivated in the gym, this book is light weight and compact enough, you could even carry it in your gym bag.
    Then when you hit get that feeling of I can't go on etc.. Pick up the book and browse the pages of motivating members of bodyspace.
    If they can do it, there is no reason you can't do it.
    ” The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    So wake up, forget past mistakes, forget you ever failed, in fact , forget everything. Step up and release that Animal inside”

Online Trainer/Coach and Nutrition Planner from Fitnesspoynters.com
    Trainer of Trelus & Nikia Dyson: Winners of the 2011 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Challenge.
    Trainer of the incredible Lisa Powers who won the 2012 Dymatize Challenge and she was a runner up in the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Challenge.

ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChenSteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivating

Originally Posted by stevep78 View Post

If anyone has a hard time staying motivated in the gym, this book is light weight and compact enough, you could even carry it in your gym bag.
    Then when you hit get that feeling of I can't go on etc.. Pick up the book and browse the pages of motivating members of bodyspace.
    I received my book a few weeks ago. I just started reading it. I bring it with me to the gym to read while I am doing cardio. It's easy to read and has a lot of very inspiring stores. It further supports the reasons why I workout and stay fit and healthy.

I'll post a review of the book once I am done with it. I will definitely pass on this book to friends.
    Train hard, eat smart, and show off your muscles!

- Steve

http://********.com/SteveChenFitness

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great book, i was showing it to friends in school. two bought books at borders
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

AmooreACSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cooperation over Competition!
    Alexander Moore
    A.C.S.M. Certified Personal Trainer

Registered User spartanbball791's Avatar
    spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looks good

MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJHyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I've lost 15 lbs so far!

This book is great! My wife and I have been doing the transformation together and we have both lost almost 15 lbs in just three weeks! We are getting the hang of the workout routine and have totally overhauled what is in our fridge and pantry. I won't say it has been an easy transition but I wasn't expecting it to be either.

The only thing I am struggling with is getting all of my cardio in but I am getting some things in place to help me with that.

We can wait to see the end result!

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

how to get free copy??

edit : its finished, lol, its ok.
    oh hai

http://www.youtube.com/user/misterben88

thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

MadeToBeReborn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great Book

This is a great book and it is structured beyond most fitness plans. I got so much into the book, I didn't even use the bodybuilding.com coupon and let it expire :/

Registered User spartanbball791's Avatar
    spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spartanbball791 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good stuff

Registered User MuscleTransform's Avatar
    MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleTransform is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Bs

BS This book wasn't available when stevep78 made the transformation, yet his transformation is shown in the book ! suggesting that the book made him transform his body ! this book is filled with s*it ! you have bodybuilding.com articles ! (use them !)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130189373
    Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got this book free yesterday at the bb.com booth at the arnold classic.

I just skimmed through it in line and it looks prettty interesting.

I'll dig into reading it soon.

HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HammerFistX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Body by Design Success

Originally Posted by stevep78 View Post

The Body by Design book has been very motivational. The goal setting FLOW chart section of the book really helped me with proper goals setting.

I'm in Phase 2, Week 2 of the program. I've lost 23 lbs. so far and my body has been transforming rapidly. The Body by Design book really kick started me to finally achieve the physique I've always wanted.

Thanks, Mr. Gethin!
    You will be called “obsessed.” You will be called “a narcissist.” You will be called “a health nut.”
    Do not be discouraged; just feel pity for those that have not been awakened.
    - Ricky aka HammerFistX

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got this book for free from the bb.com booth at the Arnold, its a pretty good read and worthing looking into.

I had to lol sunday at the Arnold when it was clear bb.com brought too many books and was giving them out 3 at a time to people and the booth girl told me she would give me double samples if I took 5.

chrismuk90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Get Body By Design

I have already read the entire book. I am now using the recommended training programs that are included in the book. Also the book contains alot of use material as well as testimonies from people that have made successful transformations. This is the only book that has ever motivated me "EVER."

So get the book you won't be disappointed(if you're a dedicated person). It's also available on amazon.com..

Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ray9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They were literally giving away boxes at a time at the Arnold. Looks like a good book, will read
    Mind>Everything