Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    haha, no I was talking about these. I keep all of my 45s on them and it helps

http://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Pla...1639402&sr=8-1
    Yeah, I knew what you meant....
    I've got a couple things I'm going to pick up this pay period (stall mat, laundry bag for a sand bag and a piece of PVC pipe for a foam roller).

I want to order those...just not convinced I'm going to keep this rack yet. Like I said, it does it's job...just would like a better, more versatile one.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I measured the pad and it is 12.75 wide. Although it says Hammer Strength on it, I think the rack was made by Wynmor. There was an old Wynmor bench for sale on ebay recently that looked identical (except for the color - it was white).
    Thanks for the pics and info. I like the bench alot, 12.75" wide is sweet!

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, great thread...I love looking at all the power racks and it'll be great for everyone to see some current ones out there.

I went with the Legend Fitness 3133 rack. With the options I picked, it ended up being just under 1500 shipped.
    http://legendfitness.com/equipment.php?id=113

front angle of the rack.

head on angle...plenty of adjustment spots.

the crossbar upgrade

nice hooks! not to much lip to lift out of. every other post is numbered via cutout..

plenty of room behind the back uprights for all kinds of presses...

the band pegs are welded, non-revolving. you can see the weight pins are chromed.

the pins and beefy spotter bars are high quality. the beefy spotter bars land somewhere in the middle of the hole which gives you more positions combining the pins and spotter bars. for myself and bench height...it works out best for me to use the beefy bars for squats and pins for bench.

this is how it is shipped...it arrived with minimal dings/scratches. it's a heavy rack and while simple to assemble...it's a workout to do it by yourself because it's so heavy. the upgraded crossbar is a beast to hold overhead by yourself while trying to bolt it. two people would be no problem at all.

The options I picked were the beefy spotter bars, upper/lower band pegs, and an upgraded pullup crossbar which has wide cambered bar on one side and parallel bars for hammer chins on the other side. They have options now for a walk through base which I would have gotten if available...and now they also let you choose less weight rack pegs in case you want to use bumpers (there's also a similar version of this rack without the overhead beams).

The band pegs are welded on, which is fine but realize you'll need a spacer of some kind for doing overhead press and deadlifting inside the rack. But that can be done with PVC and there's also commercial "band spacers" out there to protect bands from getting torn.

They say these are the measurements. The dimensions are accurate and I believe the weight from feeling it. Once together no wiggle with kipping pullups or reracking heavy weights (heavy for me anyways...).

Shipping Weight: 475lbs.
    Measurements: (LxWxH):59"X64"X88"

After working out on this rack for a few months now I'm very satisfied with it. For me it's the best rack I've used before, comparing ones I've had or used at gyms with a weider, phys-x, icarian, and star trac.

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She's a 'beaut, Kodokan. Very nice.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love that rack Kodokan!!!

Just a general question re any of the racks with lower band pegs. Is it essential to bolt them down or is the weight of the rack enough to keep them stable during band work?

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oxbeard View Post
    Love that rack Kodokan!!!

Just a general question re any of the racks with lower band pegs. Is it essential to bolt them down or is the weight of the rack enough to keep them stable during band work?
    the legend one is heavy enough that there is no budge or wiggle during band work. i don't think you would need to bolt down the 3x3 elitfts classic or byo...or even the 3x3 econo version. after seeing how substantial a welded 3x3 side is i would have no worries.

and with weight racks with weights on them they're just that much heavier. the rogue rack and the elitefts 2x2 racks are recommended by them to be bolted down...but keep in mind that's not a big deal if you're putting them on a plywood platform anyway.

the main issue with racks with welded on band pegs is you have to have a spacer of some kind on your bar to do overhead press and deadlifting if you want to do it in the rack.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    the legend one is heavy enough that there is no budge or wiggle during band work. i don't think you would need to bolt down the 3x3 elitfts classic or byo...or even the 3x3 econo version. after seeing how substantial a welded 3x3 side is i would have no worries.

and with weight racks with weights on them they're just that much heavier. the rogue rack and the elitefts 2x2 racks are recommended by them to be bolted down...but keep in mind that's not a big deal if you're putting them on a plywood platform anyway.

the main issue with racks with welded on band pegs is you have to have a spacer of some kind on your bar to do overhead press and deadlifting if you want to do it in the rack.
    Thanks. Kind of what I thought, just wanted confirmation

captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) captainmorgan0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the look of this rack
    http://www.gymandfitness.com.au/comm...ower-rack.html

It reminds me of an EFS, but a little more price friendly. If anyone has one, what is it like?

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by captainmorgan0 View Post
    I like the look of this rack
    http://www.gymandfitness.com.au/comm...ower-rack.html

It reminds me of an EFS, but a little more price friendly. If anyone has one, what is it like?
    I'm pretty sure that had been discussed here. You might try a search and see what comes up.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love that cage Kodokan thanks for posting it in here. I did not realize the chin up bar had those hammer grips on the inside, I like that a lot.

b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey everybody I want to buy a good power rack for my little bro so him and his friends could work out in our garage. My limit is around $700-800.
    Is the powertech strength rack from bodybuilding.com the best rack I can get for the price ($499.00)? It comes with a pullup bar and dip bars also.

can somebody give me some suggestions on a good rack with a $700-800 budget?

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by b_rad152 View Post
    Hey everybody I want to buy a good power rack for my little bro so him and his friends could work out in our garage. My limit is around $700-800.
    Is the powertech strength rack from bodybuilding.com the best rack I can get for the price ($499.00)? It comes with a pullup bar and dip bars also.

Now, I may be coming across kind of harsh....but the whole reason for this post is so that people can come in and see what kind of racks are available. Yes, there area lot of high end racks in here, but if I remember correctly, there are also some lower end racks as well.

You may want to take the the time and read what people have put together for the soul purpose of what your asking.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

cgc is right, man. On the first page alone we have 7 racks listed that would work for your budget. That being said I would probably look at the Bodycraft or maybe the ProMaxima Texas Power meet rack in that price range, both on the first page with links. Powertec is severely backed up on orders right now and you will be waiting a while to get that rack. The Texas Strength Systems rack might also work for you, not sure with shipping though. Now just scroll back through the first page and you will see them all. Happy hunting, feel free to post pics of whatever you end up buying, this thread needs more pics.

Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yes, buy a BodyCraft F430. I have one with the extra bar hooks and the dip handles and it's really great. The price with the extra bar hooks and Dip handles will run you $673.95 on Amazon.com, here is a link to it.

http://www.amazon.com/Bodycraft-F430...2143869&sr=1-1
    "Political Correctness is the enemy of freedom and democracy and equality and truth and reason. If we are to preserve these things we must know Political Correctness and fight it."
    -LomaAlta

Legend Fitness Power Station

For your overhead pressing needs...

Maximum headroom. Constructed of impressive 3″ x 3″ square tubing with fully welded uprights, the open top of the Power Station removes all the barriers of working inside of most racks while doing overhead work. Chromed weight pegs are welded to the frame and keep toe-cruching plates off the floor. Also, for maximum adjustability, all hole spacing is now two inches center-to-center.

Shipping Weight: 437lbs.
    Measurements: (LxWxH):59"X64"X88"

http://www.christiansfitnessfactory....-Power-Station

$985.50 before shipping, no one seems to have it cheaper

Legend Fitness Fat Bar Power Station

This one adds the front chin up bar, which would make it easier to use olympic rings off the front of the cage. Looks like the hole spacing used to be further apart on this one, but is now 2 inches.

Identical to the 3141 Power Station except in that it has two upper pull-up bar crossmembers as opposed to one. One pull-up bar is 1 inch in diameter, the other is the 1⅜ inch Fat Bar for increasing grip strength. Constructed with 3-inch, 11 gauge tubing with a durable powder coat finish, the 3171 is ready to suspend the weight of your choice. Features include chrome-finished, welded weight storage and the strongest welded J-hooks in the industry. Open top design gives you all the headroom you need for overhead exercises. Extra versatility is now available in that all hole spacing is two inches center-to-center.

$1,026.00 before shipping

http://www.gtechfitness.com/legendfi...te=google_base

$1,299.00, gtech may include shipping, not sure though. Google says free shipping but the website says you have to get a quote.
    Last edited by Jimbo.; 08-19-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    This one adds the front chin up bar, which would make it easier to use olympic rings off the front of the cage. Looks like the hole spacing used to be further apart on this one, but is now 2 inches.

Identical to the 3141 Power Station except in that it has two upper pull-up bar crossmembers as opposed to one. One pull-up bar is 1 inch in diameter, the other is the 1⅜ inch Fat Bar for increasing grip strength. Constructed with 3-inch, 11 gauge tubing with a durable powder coat finish, the 3171 is ready to suspend the weight of your choice. Features include chrome-finished, welded weight storage and the strongest welded J-hooks in the industry. Open top design gives you all the headroom you need for overhead exercises. Extra versatility is now available in that all hole spacing is two inches center-to-center.

$1,026.00 before shipping

http://www.gtechfitness.com/legendfi...te=google_base

$1,299.00, gtech may include shipping, not sure though. Google says free shipping but the website says you have to get a quote.
    If you're seriously interested in a legend rack, you should contact a rep from Legend because it will most likely be cheaper than any website you see it reselling it...legendfitness.com...they list a phone number on there somewhere which is what I called.

The other websites give you an idea about the ballpark it's in, but when I called and asked legend about prices for their equipment it was always cheaper.

They are a little more formal and you have to fax them an order agreeing to price and such, but in my dealings with them for a rack and a GHR they were quite good to deal with.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Power Lift Half Rack

Hey Guys,

I picked this up the other day as an upgrade from my Powertec rack. No regrets, as this company supplies all of the NFL teams with their equipment, as well as 100s of college athletic departments as well. This thing is built like a tank with 7 guage steel.

I toured the headquarters where they make everything from scratch. As long as I can afford them, I'm never buying any other brand again. Power Lift is the best of the best when it comes to quality. Some of their other full rack designs are just amazing. I still can't believe this piece of equipment is in my home.

A pullup bar is going across the top as well. That will complete the rack for now. Oh, and there are custom band anchors that are in my dresser drawer as well. I haven't put them on yet because I'm going to have them chromed
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    If you're seriously interested in a legend rack, you should contact a rep from Legend because it will most likely be cheaper than any website you see it reselling it...legendfitness.com...they list a phone number on there somewhere which is what I called.

The other websites give you an idea about the ballpark it's in, but when I called and asked legend about prices for their equipment it was always cheaper.

They are a little more formal and you have to fax them an order agreeing to price and such, but in my dealings with them for a rack and a GHR they were quite good to deal with.
    Thanks for the tip, I am interested in a Legend rack but its going to be a while before I can upgrade. But it does seem like the price point on their racks is really reasonable for the quality you are getting.

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Hey Guys,

I picked this up the other day as an upgrade from my Powertec rack. No regrets, as this company supplies all of the NFL teams with their equipment, as well as 100s of college athletic departments as well. This thing is built like a tank with 7 guage steel.

I toured the headquarters where they make everything from scratch. As long as I can afford them, I'm never buying any other brand again. Power Lift is the best of the best when it comes to quality. Some of their other full rack designs are just amazing. I still can't believe this piece of equipment is in my home.

A pullup bar is going across the top as well. That will complete the rack for now. Oh, and there are custom band anchors that are in my dresser drawer as well. I haven't put them on yet because I'm going to have them chromed
    Very cool, 2020, thats a beast of a half rack. It will look good with a chin up bar.

Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cadz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing is the room my wife uses has enough room for the power rack and the 7' bar inside. There simply is not enough room outside of the rack to do deads or cleans. This means they have to be done inside the rack, period. The only other way to do them is to somehow do them in another room which is not possible in this house.
    Now the problem is the height inside the rack itself isn't an issue. The issue is that even with the safeties and bar hooks all the way up there isn't enough room to do a clean without hitting the safety. The Pop pin mechanisms in the BodyCraft F430 do not allow you to remove the safeties and hooks without partial dissasembly. This is one area the BodyCraft rack has a problem as you can't remove the safeties or J hooks.
    I have tried rearranging the room but it will not work, that is why the rack is in the room the way it is.

EDIT: I was able to rearrange the room in such a way that while there isn't much room on the sides it should be enough to still use the rack in that position. It is close but should solve the problem. I didn't think it would work but when I moved it all into position it does.
    I can provide a pic of the new position if anyone is interested.

APOLOGY: I apologize to this group and to this thread for by behavior yesterday, it was uncalled for.
    Last edited by Cadz; 08-21-2010 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Apology and correction
    "Political Correctness is the enemy of freedom and democracy and equality and truth and reason. If we are to preserve these things we must know Political Correctness and fight it."
    -LomaAlta

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't realize this was a sticky thread, or I'd have responded to this elsewhere.
    Last edited by KaraCooks; 08-20-2010 at 04:55 PM.

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't realize this was a sticky thread.
    Last edited by KaraCooks; 08-20-2010 at 04:54 PM.

ON Topic Question

For many Power Racks they list options and I was wondering what some of those options do.

There is a step up attachment what is this for? Is it worth getting?

I was thinking it was for calf raises but that can't be right.
    -LomaAlta

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cadz View Post
    ON Topic Question

For many Power Racks they list options and I was wondering what some of those options do.

There is a step up attachment what is this for? Is it worth getting?

I was thinking it was for calf raises but that can't be right.
    Here's how efs describes their step up attachment:

Step up attachment: This attaches to the front of the rack to allow for step ups, light plyo jumps, lunges and many other movements.

and a link to their build your own rack description document (more in depth info):

http://articles.elitefts.com/article...-perfect-rack/

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    No offense to the posters but the last page of this thread needs to be deleted (along with this post).

This thread is for people with questions about what type of rack to buy to come and gain some options and info. The drama should stay in other forum sections or pm's IMO.
    I take offense to your post and am coming to your house to smash your windows with a barbell!!

I know you live just down the road

PS, did you see what I picked up on Wednesday? Look back a page to see the blue beast!
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    I take offense to your post and am coming to your house to smash your windows with a barbell!!

I know you live just down the road

PS, did you see what I picked up on Wednesday? Look back a page to see the blue beast!
    Better hope to god I'm not home when you do! lol

Yeah dude I did see it, I meant to reply but I've been busy as hell. Frikkin sweet rack though, you could squat a truck off that thing! I'm curious at how much your ptec sold for if you wanna pm me or w/e. Mine will be for sale in a couple weeks when my new efs rack gets here.

Just starting my 3rd macrocycle today as well.

Here's how efs describes their step up attachment:

Step up attachment: This attaches to the front of the rack to allow for step ups, light plyo jumps, lunges and many other movements.

and a link to their build your own rack description document (more in depth info):

http://articles.elitefts.com/article...-perfect-rack/

Thanks I don't see that it can be used for calf raises which is what my wife was wondering about. It also doesn't say if it's one step or 2 steps.
    I forgot to ask teh guy at Elite Fitness when I called. I did ask him a bunch of Q's and he said the 2x2 racks needed to be bolted down or they wiggle too much.
    He said the 3x3 rack was much better. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk much maybe because it was friday just before they closed?

Does anyone have a contact guy over at Elite fitness that they deal with who is good to deal with?
    Thanks
    -LomaAlta

Originally Posted by Cadz View Post
    Thanks I don't see that it can be used for calf raises which is what my wife was wondering about. It also doesn't say if it's one step or 2 steps.
    I forgot to ask teh guy at Elite Fitness when I called. I did ask him a bunch of Q's and he said the 2x2 racks needed to be bolted down or they wiggle too much.
    He said the 3x3 rack was much better. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk much maybe because it was friday just before they closed?

Does anyone have a contact guy over at Elite fitness that they deal with who is good to deal with?
    Thanks
    Rhonda is the main customer service person, she's super nice and helpful. From my experience she'll have to get answers from the manufacturer for alot of the specific questions, but she will get back to you with answers. I've talked to Jim Wendler a couple times when I've called so if you get someone like that I wouldn't guess he'd wanna sit on the phone and chat for too long.

Better hope to god I'm not home when you do! lol

Yeah dude I did see it, I meant to reply but I've been busy as hell. Frikkin sweet rack though, you could squat a truck off that thing! I'm curious at how much your ptec sold for if you wanna pm me or w/e. Mine will be for sale in a couple weeks when my new efs rack gets here.

Just starting my 3rd macrocycle today as well.
    I still have it! Just sold my leg press this afternoon though. I'm hoping to get 250 for the rack though.

Glad to see you're still hitting good old GST.

Rhonda is the main customer service person, she's super nice and helpful. From my experience she'll have to get answers from the manufacturer for alot of the specific questions, but she will get back to you with answers. I've talked to Jim Wendler a couple times when I've called so if you get someone like that I wouldn't guess he'd wanna sit on the phone and chat for too long.

I did speak with a woman, didn't catch her name but she was very helpful. The sales guy was probably wanting to get out as it was Friday near closing time. I can't blame him for that.
    I did learn some interesting things about EliteFTS racks tho and one is that unless you are going to geta lot of options their Classic rack is the best deal. If only they had the monkey bar option for it. That's about all I can see it's missing for my purposes at this time.
    The guy did say the quick spotters weren't as good as their regular spotters. He didn't elaborate on why.
    Thanks for the info.
    -LomaAlta