Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at the jews giving you an ounce of aluminum to loan you money...and your proud of it lmao.

ps "plastic" is a common term for your jew usury cards

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    No, not always. Sometimes they do a wire right there or transact that day. These middle east MOGGERS especially don't like fooking around with net terms, verifying credit, or convoluted money transfers. STRAIGHT CASH, homie. Or just slap down a centurion.

You quoted my post and agreed with me - you're aware, right? Bank transfers, wires, cables (with proof), etc. None of it involves the buyer putting down a card. Some goon at the back 'pays'. For the 'haves', directly paying some pleb is undignified. That's the point of the entourage - you give that receipt to my assistant, LOL.

EDIT: LMAO at the dude not securing tax exemption....JFL.

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nonsense916 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    my business expense card is Amex gold. My personal CCs are low-tier cope cards. But I do have one of those heavy metal ones that make waitresses comment on it's heft
    Mirin
    Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.

Nonsense Army Crew.

High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post
    You quoted my post and agreed with me - you're aware, right? Bank transfers, wires, cables (with proof), etc. None of it involves the buyer putting down a card. Some goon at the back 'pays'. For the 'haves', directly paying some pleb is undignified. That's the point of the entourage - you give that receipt to my assistant, LOL.

the ultimate mog here was not worrying about the tax
    take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    the ultimate mog here was not worrying about the tax
    That's not really a 'mog' - and securing tax exemptions is itself a mog (a status claim). Come now - no wonder folks can't understand my "enough" thread.

If a Saudi Prince doesn't secure tax exemption someone gets beheaded, srs. Make no mistake.

Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got the Chase Reserve today. But I guess its not really super popular even tho it its as good as the Amex Platinum. Both heavy hitters. Amex Plat is more aesthetic. brb metal and heavy.

Girls just look for aesthetics tbh. So I might just get the Amex Platinum Charles Schwab addition (srs) it looks even more aesthetic.

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    I get 2.62% cash back on my credit card which makes me realize. The ultimate mogg is to use a debit card. 0% cash back because you're a mogger and not a pleb who needs to pinch pennies.

No it's not a waste of money, simplifying your life is key in today's world, 1 less card to keep track of helps.
    literally takes no effort to set automatic payment for cc balance and enjoy 2-3% off on every expense, you'd have to be either dumb or you cant trust yourself to pass that up. debit card is so tedious with its pin and way less secure, throwing around your checking account info to every single shmoe . fuark that tap and go bby.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LogicalLifts View Post

Only point was that I doubt there was an accountant since there's no financing, no terms, no business consideration, nothing.

Bin Sheikh Mohammad (or his servant) slapped his Amex card on the table and probably sent that plane off for a full custom gold interior. TURBO MOGG.

cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cobhc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    wouldnt it be easier to paint your chase sapphire preferred card if you're faking it, rather than pay the mog fee?
    I don’t even think they’re metal any more
    NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
    RED BULL RACING

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    Only point was that I doubt there was an accountant since there's no financing, no terms, no business consideration, nothing.

Bin Sheikh Mohammad (or his servant) slapped his Amex card on the table and probably sent that plane off for a full custom gold interior. TURBO MOGG.
    Yeah I wrote 'accountantcel' not as if it's some CMA-certified goon. More like 'the dude that carries payment'.

They mog for fun: import a 1 of 5 custom supercar into the UK during Ramadan, with Saudi plates. Drive it around, cops stop and laugh, encourage you to speed. You fu*k plenty of women, do whatever you want, then go back to Saudi and propagate conservative Islam while plowing some ripe 19 year old on your compound.

It's a high test life, for them.
    It's a high test life, for them.
    Instead of whining, they mog hard,
    Instead of crying, they cum deep,
    It's a high test life.

Get it?

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're not getting it. Remember Applecel Steve Jobs? He would wear the same clothes every day to cut down on the decisions he had to make because we can only make so many good decisions in a given day.

The modern world is information overload. Distractions everywhere. The less you have to keep track of, the better.

Don't have to keep track of your credit card you say? Yes you do, people are idiots and you could easily get overcharged which erases any cash back you have saved.
    I'm all about living a simple life but just seems like a silly place to cut it.

since I don't use my debit card at all and only use one credit card for spending, we are both at very similar effort levels.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    I'm all about living a simple life but just seems like a silly place to cut it.

since I don't use my debit card at all and only use one credit card for spending, we are both at very similar effort levels.
    yea I prefer the safety of using CCs. If I buy something from some sketchy online shop and their data becomes compromised, the crooks have the CC companies money, not mine. I've had to dispute charges before, and it's easy as cake. My actual checkin account remains untouched, only used to satisfy the balances of my CCs.

edit:
    just looked and my debit card expired in 2020 lol. Literally haven't used it or even thought about it in 3 years
    Last edited by MetroBrah; 02-02-2023 at 07:39 PM.

AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlfBundy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Credit One secured card > all
    Founding member of the Official johnnydeep1 Fan Club

Negs on sight: The Gyno Crew (Derplington, georgeenoob, MinisterOfLust)

imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at getting a CC just to "mogg". This is how poors stay poor. I use the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Bank of America Premier rewards as my CC stack. Use the BofA for general purchases since it's 2.62% cash back on anything and everything (as long as you have $100K NW) and I use the CSP for travel/dining for the protections and to get some Hyatt/United points to fund my travels.

I know so many clowns who pay ~$700 for the Amex Plat just to impress girls when the card is a glorified coupon book with poverty earning rates. Unless you're literally a consultant or traveling salesman who flies every week, it's a waste of money, especially considering most people don't know how to make full use of Amex points and just buy gift cards anyway.

JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JuicePro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol why get a card to mogg? Seems like not giving a fck is the ultimate mogg
    Trump/Vivek 2024
    (Verified) High Test Crew
    Miscer since 2013 but got doxxed Crew
    Gixxer 1000 Crew (Formerly Kawasaki Zx10R Crew)
    Energy Drink Crew
    Go to the gym to stop the voices Crew
    Pronouns are Built/Different

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbeingcereal View Post
    Lol at getting a CC just to "mogg". This is how poors stay poor. I use the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Bank of America Premier rewards as my CC stack. Use the BofA for general purchases since it's 2.62% cash back on anything and everything (as long as you have $100K NW) and I use the CSP for travel/dining for the protections and to get some Hyatt/United points to fund my travels.

I know so many clowns who pay ~$700 for the Amex Plat just to impress girls when the card is a glorified coupon book with poverty earning rates. Unless you're literally a consultant or traveling salesman who flies every week, it's a waste of money, especially considering most people don't know how to make full use of Amex points and just buy gift cards anyway.
    The people with the mogger cards generally don’t give a chit about the rewards programs.

Registered User BigTimeOperator's Avatar
    BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigTimeOperator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have an AMEX Optima, which is very exclusive. Most rich people cant get this card :/

Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dogkrack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    The people with the mogger cards generally don’t give a chit about the rewards programs.
    retard logic. muh jew metal card

no one is being "mogged" by you taking on more debt. just lol

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Agreed brah. There's a difference between us type, though, and the Amex brahs. Big difference (srs).

Amex brahs are the type to walk around in a Gucci belt if you know what I mean. It's all about flashing some designer name to look rich, it's not actually about quality

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at getting a CC just to "mogg".
    That's the point. MOGGERS just want to MOGG, they don't give a chit about plebcel rewards. They have more money than they can ever spend.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're not getting it. Remember Applecel Steve Jobs? He would wear the same clothes every day to cut down on the decisions he had to make because we can only make so many good decisions in a given day.

The modern world is information overload. Distractions everywhere. The less you have to keep track of, the better.

Don't have to keep track of your credit card you say? Yes you do, people are idiots and you could easily get overcharged which erases any cash back you have saved.
    Applecel steve jobs good decisions including some homeopathic medicine that got him killed
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dogkrack View Post

Jesus you’re retarded

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    I have a few but the one that stands out to me is the Amex gold.

What’s the best card to mogg normies ?
    I have a business amex gold, I also have a business amex blue, and as you know I drive a Kia. Think about what that says about you.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tendies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Amex Plat is a charge card not a credit card. You literally have no idea what you are talking about and you are most likely poor.
    ALPHA male crew

Owns 16 MAGA hats (and counting) crew

Wish I was black crew

--Flat Earth Crew--

“There is absolutely no reason why, out on the street today, a civilian should be carrying a loaded weapon.”

– Ronald Reagan, Governor of California

Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    Applecel steve jobs good decisions including some homeopathic medicine that got him killed
    You sound like someone who "believes science" lmao

Originally Posted by tendies View Post
    Amex Plat is a charge card not a credit card. You literally have no idea what you are talking about and you are most likely poor.
    oh im sorry are you borrowing money that you have to pay back? what's that called??? lmao.

AMEX. what are you 20? did you get a t-shirt for signing up?

LOL

Jesus you’re retarded
    lose the santa hat you jew piece of shiit.

negged jewboy

keep the name of the son of god out of your fuking mouth hooknosed coinclipper

I mean, some of my finances are with JP Morgan, and you know that there are folks trying to get the metal editions of the cards by "bringing gifts" in, right?

A hot latina client manager was laughing about it with me when I wondered why a florist had delivered ten bouquets. She was laughing at these folks bringing flowers and chocolates, frothing at the mouth for a metal card. I mean...if that's 'mogging', sure...?

In my socio-economic bracket that behavior is 'demeaning'.

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    pull out one of these on date at olive garden. watch the bish's roast beef get wetter than niagara falls

modnegged4life

lose the santa hat you jew piece of shiit.

negged jewboy

keep the name of the son of god out of your fuking mouth hooknosed coinclipper
    Your negs mean as much to me as the rewards program does to credit card moggers you pleb