Closed Thread
Page 248 of 339 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,440 of 10145
    Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    One reason Ukraine's supporters have only given Ukraine 'just enough' help - once the RU mil is fully defeated, it may be difficult for Ukraine's supporters to hold back Ukraine from invading Russia and so that's one reason among others the assistance has been somewhat limited.

There's lots of talk over the past few months that Ukrainians wanna take Belgorod and make it part of an unconditional surrender by Russia in exchange for not destroying Moscow.
    Amazing take. I'm mulling the russian response. Scary part is that I don't know. I recall ka-52s hitting Russian soil and the crimean strikes. I expected next level Russian escalation that never came.

Curious.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    lol Elon is a smart person. he realises that if the people of Eastern Ukraine don't want to be apart of the Ukraine why shouldn't be forced to be.

They are ethnically Russian and the Ukranian cavemen don't have a right to own those people.

The general behaviour of the posters in these threads is genuinely sickening and makes me think many are sociopaths. Cheering death, sharing footage of torture and death while laughing. They're unhinged and deeply mentally unwell.
    Yeah? Then why didn’t Poots handle the vote with 3rd party people to where the entire world would recognize the votes as legitimate? Why are there tons of pictures of ballots in “secured boxes” with zero markings on them? Poots will never let them hold a legit vote anyways, his tweet is pointless.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    derp, you really are a lowbrain dumbass aren't you?

No, what I do have is the long list of what will become your megafail posts that will be used against you.

You can only fk around but so long before history makes a fool of your fool posts and the find out catches up with you.
    megafail posts that will be used against me? You know this is just place where people come to have discussions, right? Sometimes you get things wrong, sometimes you get them right. If you're proven wrong, you own it, and move on.

Might be time to re-evaluate your attitude towards posters on this board, that's purpose is to facilitate discussion and different points of view, not collect posts for purposes of humiliation and vengeance. That's little much.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    lol Elon is a smart person. he realises that if the people of Eastern Ukraine don't want to be apart of the Ukraine why shouldn't be forced to be.

They are ethnically Russian and the Ukranian cavemen don't have a right to own those people.

The general behaviour of the posters in these threads is genuinely sickening and makes me think many are sociopaths. Cheering death, sharing footage of torture and death while laughing. They're unhinged and deeply mentally unwell.
    Don't play the good guy now lawnmowerman.

So far as I can tell there have only been two men of virtue here from the very beginning. You're not even close.

PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Yeah? Then why didn’t Poots handle the vote with 3rd party people to where the entire world would recognize the votes as legitimate? Why are there tons of pictures of ballots in “secured boxes” with zero markings on them? Poots will never let them hold a legit vote anyways, his tweet is pointless.
    If you look at the votes of these regions before this war, they split exactly along the pro-Russian candidates.

This war was always a mistake and should have been negotiated out. Let the regions who are more closely tied with Russia have a referendum on their fate, allow Crimea to return to Russia, cease hostilities around water security.

Ukraine cannot beat Russia; they wont. No matter how much you fools decieve yourself.

The Ukranians are paying in blood for the Americans plans.

PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Don't play the good guy now lawnmowerman.

So far as I can tell there have only been two men of virtue here from the very beginning. You're not even close.
    lol Some posts are my real opinions and some are troll posts.

It's pretty obvious which are which.

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    megafail posts that will be used against me? You know this is just place where people come to have discussions, right? Sometimes you get things wrong, sometimes you get them right. If you're proven wrong, you own it, and move on.

Might be time to re-evaluate your attitude towards posters on this board, that's purpose is to facilitate discussion and different points of view, not collect posts for purposes of humiliation and vengeance. That's little much.
    Brah. I can just start undeleting lmao.

He's mad because I've yet to be wrong. He can only post out of context bs that is not worth defending. I don't speak in absolutes and if I do, they are inevitable big picture facts or otherwise clear opinion or thoughts of which I'm glad to be wrong.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brah. I can just start undeleting lmao.

He's mad because I've yet to be wrong. He can only post out of context bs that is not worth defending. I don't speak in absolutes and if I do, they are inevitable big picture facts or otherwise clear opinion or thoughts of which I'm glad to be wrong.
    It's all fun and games until time to pay up

and you will - I can promise you that

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    There were over a thousand foreign observers LOL

Those regions voted over 90% pro russia/slavic in every single election for the last 20 years and there's still literally nothing that would get you npc's to accept the outcome
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

I'm gonna take some time off from this subject. I've got too many IRL duties to take care of and focusing on this is not something I should be doing right now. My favorite cow died and I blame myself for focusing on this crap instead of doing my chores as best as I can. Both on my Twitter account and here and elsewhere.

I may start back posting on this at some point but for right now I need to focus on my real world stuff as much as possible.

I still think 'Ukraine will win' and 'Putin's war will be defeated' but it's gonna have to happen without me for right now, and this is going to be a long conflict so my warning for all is to not expect a quick outcome.

Memcop and others - long term conflicts such as this are often not solely decided by brute military power but the political, economic, and social aspects as well. The outcomes of many wars show this to be the case. Good luck everybody and may good things happen instead of bad. My interest in this is and always has been the good people of Ukraine winning their fight against brutal oppression. That is what I have grown to love over these years - the strong people of Ukraine and their desire for a better future. Maybe they will succeed; maybe they won't.
    ****ing lol

Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Muscle2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all fun and games until time to pay up

and you will - I can promise you that
    Impotent
    ***NEUTRAL CREW*** ™

Originally Posted by kostapoulos View Post
    ****ing lol
    He let his favourite cow die to argue with randos on the internet wtf.

Who has a favourite cow anyway lol.

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    There were over a thousand foreign observers LOL

Those regions voted over 90% pro russia/slavic in every single election for the last 20 years and there's still literally nothing that would get you npc's to accept the outcome
    The results of the referendums perfectly align with the votes for the Pro-Russian candidates in ukraine elections leading upto this period.

So it's safe to say that the ethnic Russians in east Ukraine do not want to be ruled by Zelensky and western ukranian swho shelled them for years.

kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

He let his favourite cow die to argue with randos on the internet wtf.

Who has a favourite cow anyway lol.
    He's frauding. He doesn't own squat except maybe a few NFT cows, if that. How do you manage a ranch if you're on the internet spamming incoherent posts 24/7. Inconceivable

As much of a fraud as terrorgunt being a uS vEtErAn

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    If you're proven wrong, you own it, and move on. .
    X

You memcop stizzel numerous others have gotten proven wrong repetitively this whole year and you only talk more BS now than ever

'own it and move on' is what normal human beings involved in normal, legit, honest discussion do

So we're gonna do the next best thing and hold some of you accountable the hard way

oh and perfectly right on cue for example yet again ...

He's mad because I've yet to be wrong.

from just a few days ago ...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1668495613
    It's gone down how I've called it each and every step of the way to include war dead counts.

He seemingly doesn't want his on record.
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Ohhhh yea, this is totally how you called it all along.

Feel free to prove otherwise.

Hundreds of posts to chose from. Pick one or a dozen. Up to you

There are literally hundreds of fail.

6 months ago. 'Ukraine doesn't have months' . Ukraine did have months. It was Russia who didn't have months. 6 months later Ukraine has been upgraded and Russia downgraded. 6 months later Ukraine has regained far more territory than anything Russia's doing now.

7 months ago. 'all Ukrainian forces encircled' OK Jeff

7 months ago. Nope. The cities were neither given nor taken.

No they didn't already win. No the cities weren't encircled; no the choice was not everyone dying or surrender.

about the advance on Kyiv, while I was literally watching day after day the Russian forces get ripped to shreds and only a week before they fled northern Ukraine -

Said as they were stopping the advance.

The person you primarily continue to insult day after day is yourself

6 months ago 'nothing much left of Ukraine's military' 'rolling over the remaining ones'
    6 months later they're fighting even better than they did then

That's just a start. There are literally hundreds more failed predictions just like those all along the days, weeks, months since

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it over yet? Has P00ts captured Kyiv and stopped globohomer yet?

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The results of the referendums perfectly align with the votes for the Pro-Russian candidates in ukraine elections leading upto this period.

So it's safe to say that the ethnic Russians in east Ukraine do not want to be ruled by Zelensky and western ukranian swho shelled them for years.
    Especially after zelensky said that anyone who participates in that election will go to jail for 5 years. Good way to guarantee no pro ukrainians vote at all.

Retard crew still utterly flabbergasted at the results though
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've only been to Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. Vancouver was hands down the best by long shot.

Edmonton and Calgary are way too cold to live there. Why would anyone live in those palces is beyond me.
    ive lived in van, amazing but expensive city

also

inshallah brother

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...93249379401728
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FlukePissen opening the 100GB folder with screenshotted misc posts to "hold people accountable" lmao. Most mentally ill poster on the misc? Entertaining though, but a little bit creepy.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    FlukePissen opening the 100GB folder with screenshotted misc posts to "hold people accountable" lmao. Most mentally ill poster on the misc? Entertaining though, but a little bit creepy.

I’m sorry your buddy is getting owned hard by his own words.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL at Agent Cowkiller. Might be time to reevaluate some things.

oh and perfectly right on cue for example yet again ...

from just a few days ago ...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1668495613
    Strong deflection lol

Ukraine is getting smoked and has been losing from the onset. You know it. I know it. It's why you won't give your casualty #s which should also be the primary attack point against my entire estimation of this war. Odd isn't it?

I'm sorry Russia did not beat on Ukraine as it was fully capable of doing. I've given full and deep opinions to include all structure pillars as to why I have certain outlooks. If in discussion and we have known-at-the-time variables, I give the output with the full work of the problem for examination. I don't wing it and stand and argue my point of view.

Ukraine didn't have months without US weapons infusion.

Russia did not attack in big arrow fashion which was well covered. Instead cool kids marked Russia leaving during peace talks from Kiev as a "defeat." I labeled it all inconsequential as it pinned forces to the capital. It's well discussed.

Russia took an additional 2 Oblasts than demanded. They haven't been taken back. Nothing indicates it will. I could rub your face in shyt with your joke of a kherson offensive post with some pretty humiliating footage. Somehow you got quiet on that front. More indication of what I said.

Bruv. Again. Russians smoked Ukraine and took the entire economic region of Ukraine. I'm not sure what you think you're proving.

So you got a response. After the repeated failures of massive rushes of the line that are repelled. Ukraine has to have broken the 100k mark in the last few weeks. Shyt, we just watched them lose over 200 pieces of armor over the last couple of days.

You're embarrassing lol. Get a life dork.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    X

You memcop stizzel numerous others have gotten proven wrong repetitively this whole year and you only talk more BS now than ever

'own it and move on' is what normal human beings involved in normal, legit, honest discussion do

So we're gonna do the next best thing and hold some of you accountable the hard way

Luke, I'm sorry man. I got caught up in the Putin hype and ignored my better instincts. Ukraine will win this war, it is only a matter of time. In hindsight, you've been spot about this and I have to believe now that the CIA does gleam infornation from your posts, at least they should. Keep up the good work, but please don't neglect your responsibilities. I'd hate to see another one your cows perish. As needed as you are to fight Putin's online troll army, they need you too.

Sincerely,
    Dabs
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    I’m sorry your buddy is getting owned hard by his own words.
    Pick any set of those words and let's discuss them Phillip.

Feel free.

X

Yo did you just threaten me?

derp, you really are a lowbrain dumbass aren't you?

No, what I do have is the long list of what will become your megafail posts that will be used against you.

You can only fk around but so long before history makes a fool of your fool posts and the find out catches up with you.
    Didn't you kill a cow because you thought it was a Russian spy though

Yo did you just threaten me?
    Dude's legit a danger to himself and to others
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrueTruth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Is it over yet? Has P00ts captured Kyiv and stopped globohomer yet?
    Well we now have an x-rated video of Russian cannon fodder giving each other blowjobs, so I think Putin fails yet again and only expanded the globohomo further, just like he expanded NATO.

Putin is hands down the biggest fuking failure this world has ever seen. I feel sorry for all the putincels still shilling for this goblin-looking prick, he certainly doesn't make it easy for them.

Originally Posted by TrueTruth View Post
    Well we now have an x-rated video of Russian cannon fodder giving each other blowjobs, so I think Putin fails yet again and only expanded the globohomo further, just like he expanded NATO.

Putin is hands down the biggest fuking failure this world has ever seen. I feel sorry for all the putincels still shilling for this goblin-looking prick, he certainly doesn't make it easy for them.

It’s ok, Putin is used to coming up short.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrueTruth View Post

LOL...it's like they travel in packs. Team Globolhomo sure attracts the weirdos. No surprise why the 68 IQ crew rolls so hard with Team Golbolhomo when you think about it.

Closed Thread
Page 248 of 339 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast