BOO-YAH-KAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOO-YAH-KAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up CONFIRMED - Controlled Labs ~ Purple WRAATH

Well, guys (and girls)... I'm officially hooked on this stuff (Could be good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it)... I've been using PW for about 8 weeks now (Great value by the way since I'm still on my first tub and have a good few weeks left). I use about three scoops mixed with a third of a gallon of water intra-workout. I've definitely upped my lifting goals during the last three months and have been FOCUSED.

Last night I was in a rush and figured I could just mix a quick pre-workout drink and get in there, so I mix some White Flood (Two 1/2 scoops) and get in the gym. I complete about three working sets of standing overhead BB presses and I'm feeling pretty good, then I get to my next movement for the night, DB side laterals and after the first two sets I hit a speed bump. I hadn't felt like that for what seems like forever, it wasn't bad enough to quit but it was VERY noticeable. As I go through the rest of my shoulders routine I noticed a lack of focus and definitely wasn't as "INTO IT" as I usually am.

Either way I'd like to thank Controlled Labs for creating a product that has been tested and proven as a very helpful tool in my lifting regimen.

"I won't leave home without it"

For those of you that are still on the fence about trying an "Intra Workout" drink, I recommend investing the 45 or so dollars it costs for this supplement. It will last you AT LEAST two months, if not more, and you will notice an improvement on endurance and focus. It doesn't give you the jitters or STIMulated but over time will increase your productivity in the gym

Good luck and be safe!
    "Pain is temporary."
    - Arnold aka The Austrian Oak aka The Governor of California

ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100) ScoobyWRX is not very well liked. (-100)
    sounds good i just bought this lol like 5 min ago im about to make a drink , should i take it before or during my whole work out?

BOO-YAH-KAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BOO-YAH-KAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

ScoobyWRX,
    I would reccommend taking this during your workout, even better yet with some creatine... Don't expect to feel the effects like you would a stimulant, you may get a tingly sensation the first week or so from the beta alanine.

Definitely a good choice... Long term benefits for sure...

Peace.
    "Pain is temporary."
    - Arnold aka The Austrian Oak aka The Governor of California

bananna lean body addict physqoparty's Avatar
    physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50) physqoparty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ScoobyWRX View Post
    sounds good i just bought this lol like 5 min ago im about to make a drink , should i take it before or during my whole work out?
    during.. youll be surprised by the taste its one of the better tasting supps imo
    "noones built like you, you design yourself"

"Olympic torch flaming, we burn so sweet
    The thrill of victory, the agony, defeat
    We crush slow, flamin? deluxe slow
    For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war.."

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BOO-YAH-KAH View Post
    Well, guys (and girls)... I'm officially hooked on this stuff (Could be good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it)... I've been using PW for about 8 weeks now (Great value by the way since I'm still on my first tub and have a good few weeks left). I use about three scoops mixed with a third of a gallon of water intra-workout. I've definitely upped my lifting goals during the last three months and have been FOCUSED.

Last night I was in a rush and figured I could just mix a quick pre-workout drink and get in there, so I mix some White Flood (Two 1/2 scoops) and get in the gym. I complete about three working sets of standing overhead BB presses and I'm feeling pretty good, then I get to my next movement for the night, DB side laterals and after the first two sets I hit a speed bump. I hadn't felt like that for what seems like forever, it wasn't bad enough to quit but it was VERY noticeable. As I go through the rest of my shoulders routine I noticed a lack of focus and definitely wasn't as "INTO IT" as I usually am.

Either way I'd like to thank Controlled Labs for creating a product that has been tested and proven as a very helpful tool in my lifting regimen.

For those of you that are still on the fence about trying an "Intra Workout" drink, I recommend investing the 45 or so dollars it costs for this supplement. It will last you AT LEAST two months, if not more, and you will notice an improvement on endurance and focus. It doesn't give you the jitters or STIMulated but over time will increase your productivity in the gym

Good luck and be safe!
    Awesome... thanks for giving it a chance, and spreading the good word !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BOO-YAH-KAH View Post

Good luck and be safe!
    awesome, glad you enjoyed it. new flavor coming in a few months
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

JMWatts1354 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMWatts1354 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMWatts1354 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JMWatts1354 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review, I'm planning on taking this supplement next month and I was wondering if or when I should take this on non-workout days?

Registered User chamorrostrength's Avatar
    chamorrostrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JMWatts1354 View Post
    Great review, I'm planning on taking this supplement next month and I was wondering if or when I should take this on non-workout days?
    BUMP?

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JMWatts1354 View Post
    Originally Posted by donnylujan View Post
    BUMP?
    If you do cardio on non-workout days then take it pre-cardio. If you have a complete off day then it's not needed.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, glad you enjoyed it. new flavor coming in a few months
    new flavors?!?!? WHAT?!?
    Can't wait for that? Any hint as to what it might be?

-Back to the original post:
    Yeah, PW kicks arse and is DEF worth the investment. Glad you liked it and keep up with the results!
    Free Agent

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    new flavors?!?!? WHAT?!?
    Can't wait for that? Any hint as to what it might be?

-Back to the original post:
    Yeah, PW kicks arse and is DEF worth the investment. Glad you liked it and keep up with the results!
    we are looking into 4 different ones, so we shall see
    Specials & insider info

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Almost makes me wanna wait on my order for the new flavors. It probably wont be in the package deal for a while though. (PW and GM)

Originally Posted by Mike415 View Post
    Almost makes me wanna wait on my order for the new flavors. It probably wont be in the package deal for a while though. (PW and GM)
    You could finish a whole container before they will be out
    Specials & insider info

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya, but Im trying to finish my container of CellTech before ordering the combo.

kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is it ok to take PW with Animal Pump pre WO ????

Thinking about trying out some PW and just wonderin if its ok to take together ...... thanks for the help ..

JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked pretty well for me too... but I could NOT take the taste...it is absolutely horrible. My friend agreed.

Switched it up to mgm bcaa and it is much more acceptable.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kornxxfan1 View Post

Thinking about trying out some PW and just wonderin if its ok to take together ...... thanks for the help ..
    Yep, that's fine to do. Hope it goes well for you!

Originally Posted by JKlem View Post
    Worked pretty well for me too... but I could NOT take the taste...it is absolutely horrible. My friend agreed.

Switched it up to mgm bcaa and it is much more acceptable.
    Sorry to hear that. What version did you have? Most love V3.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Originally Posted by Mike415 View Post
    Ya, but Im trying to finish my container of CellTech before ordering the combo.
    they are fine to combine, they dont overlap. you should always have a creatine source, even once you start purple wraath
    Originally Posted by kornxxfan1 View Post

yes, that is fine, take the purple wraath during the workout though
    Specials & insider info

kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kornxxfan1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    they are fine to combine, they dont overlap. you should always have a creatine source, even once you start purple wraath

yes, that is fine, take the purple wraath during the workout though
    Thanks for the help !!!!

JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JKlem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post

Sorry to hear that. What version did you have? Most love V3.
    I have no idea...I ordered it exactly one year ago if that helps. I tried mixing it with a bunch of water but to no avail.

I would have to order a sample before I ever bought again.

Once more...I loved how great the product worked but the taste ended up being a bigger issue than results.

Originally Posted by JKlem View Post
    I have no idea...I ordered it exactly one year ago if that helps. I tried mixing it with a bunch of water but to no avail.

I would have to order a sample before I ever bought again.

Once more...I loved how great the product worked but the taste ended up being a bigger issue than results.
    that is the old version. get a sample (its the newer better tasting one) which is the same as the tubs for sale now
    Specials & insider info