Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post

But go ahead and keep crying about getting attacked.
    Lol, do you really want to go through this whole thing again?
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Lol, do you really want to go through this whole thing again?
    Typical response. The other person is an idiot or the meanie.

Nice job keeping it up.
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    and he was found guilty extorting a foreign government for political gain. The only reason he's still in power is becasue he finally replaced all the "enemies" with his own people. Just like a dictatorship.

90% of the GOP hate the guy but cant say a word against him. From mitch to graham to cruz - just look what hey were saying before trump was a thing. He's running the government like a thug, mobster. asking for loyalty.

Now this was his first term. Give him another one and see how far he goes..

yeah no thanks!
    ehhh even if he wins will probs lose senate and have zero power. he's a dictator about as much as obama was the antichrist.
    Stern Crew

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Nice job keeping it up.
    I said no such thing; I asked if you wanted to go around the whole "who insults whom the most" nonsense like we did 2 weeks ago.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Fact checking is not modifying speech. And fact checking is not simply saying something is wrong because you don't agree with it. You keep leaving out that little step that involves...

Checking.
    and youre assuming that the fact checkers are unbiased and their information is accurate. remember when there were caravans of immigrants rushing the boarder and trump said there was a crisis at the border? and then the "fact" checkers came out of the woodwork and labeled his claim as false? they literally fact checked his opinion with their own opinion.
    O|||||||O

white supremacist

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I said no such thing; I asked if you wanted to go around the whole "who insults whom the most" nonsense like we did 2 weeks ago.
    You are...literally speaking...correct. Youre fantastic at the passive aggressive post that you play literally like the above. What does "who insults the most" have to do with it?

In this thread with your second post (first after nothing but a meme), youre start balls deep with cultists. Then continue tossing out jabs, pokes, Trump/cultist responses, and condescending passive aggressive BS. Yet here you are complaining about getting picked on and thats why you do it. Then the above "i know you are but what im I?" type response with the above dink measuring "lets go through who insults the most" post.

For references, here are your posts just from the first page.

Order does exactly zero. Just something for the cult to suck on. Enjoy!
    Sorry, son, but an EO isn't able to dismantle the 14th Amendment. This does absolutely nothing.
    Better than being a retard posting, son.
    Yeah, and which law would that be?
    You put forth a compelling argument, but I'm not quite convinced yet, son. BTW, it's its, not it's. Learn English, son.
    Like i said, maybe you reap what you sow.
    MFC

RIP YGST

What does "who insults the most" have to do with it?

In this thread with your second post (first after nothing but a meme), youre start balls deep with cultists. Then continue tossing out jabs, pokes, Trump/cultist responses, and condescending passive aggressive BS. Yet here you are complaining about getting picked on and thats why you do it, then here we are with this "i know you are but what im I?" type response with "well others do it more than me."

For references, here are your posts just from the first page.

Like i said, maybe you reap what you sow, gramps.
    Srs, what are you crying about, that I posted a meme? Sorry, son, but cry to someone who cares.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eatforgains View Post
    It's really well written.

Essentially the gist of it is..

Currently sites like Twitter are protected by a law that prevents them from being liable in the event one of there users says something defaming or illegal.

The thing about this is that law was designed for platforms and not content creators.

Once they pick and choose what to show and not show based on there opinions, they go from platform to editorial (content creator)

By doing so they give up there right to be protected against defamation lawsuits.

So essentially if twitter wants to keep censoring people they disagree with they will lose all shielding from litigation.
    If removing content that violates a tos makes them responsible for what users say we will have an internet of all cat videos. Is that what you want?
    Last edited by miscinbro; 05-29-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Yea, that’s fcking retarded.
    Solid way to start a discussion. That should definitely prompt some good discourse and conversation that results in people sharing perspectives and not diverging into the abyss. Should definitely not stir up more hate and discontent than we already have. Bravo.

Srs, what are you crying about, that I posted a meme? Sorry, son, but cry to someone who cares.
    Oh look. More deflection.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Oh look. More deflection.
    Deflecting from what? The order is toothless and will go nowhere. Now you know.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid way to start a discussion. That should definitely prompt some good discourse and conversation that results in people sharing perspectives and not diverging into the abyss. Should definitely not stir up more hate and discontent than we already have. Bravo.
    Trump’s idea here is retarded. Hell even some trumpers think it’s just a scheme cause he couldn’t possibly actually mean it. And please, don’t act like the r/p is a place where people are on their best behavior. I get called scum every day I post here.

But I noticed how you completely ignored the content of my post. Fine I’ll edit out the language you find offensive. Care to respond now?

Deflecting from what? The order is toothless and will go nowhere. Now you know.
    Lol.

Trump’s idea here is retarded. Hell even some trumpers think it’s just a scheme cause he couldn’t possibly actually mean it. And please, don’t act like the r/p is a place where people are on their best behavior. I get called scum every day I post here.
    So more "b-b-b-but look what other people do."

Got it.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Lol.

And that's about the retort I expected. Good job, son. Wake me up when the EO goes anywhere.

And that's about the retort I expected.
    Really is funny at this point.

Nice job keeping it up.
    MFC

RIP YGST

So more "b-b-b-but look what other people do."

Got it.
    I removed the language you claim was offensive to you and you’re still going on about it.

... almost like you don’t actually want to discuss the content and just want to e-fight ...

I might be on to something.

I removed the language you claim was offensive to you and you’re still going on about it.

... almost like you don’t actually want to discuss the content and just want to e-fight ...

I might be on to something.
    Good. Nice job editing, interesting how you now bring it up after getting called out and the resulting conversation.

Oh chit, you got me. It's all im here to do is fight with people. Well crap.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Good. Nice job editing, interesting how you now bring it up after getting called out and the resulting conversation.

Oh chit, you got me. It's all im here to do is fight with people. Well crap.
    I said I was editing it. Now, want to address anything else I posted other than mean words that apparently hurt your feelings?

I said I was editing it. Now, want to address anything else I posted other than mean words that apparently hurt your feelings?
    Excellent. Try harder next time. You seem to not be able to make a post that doesnt include, such as our friend above, passive aggressive BS.

And absolutely, let's unpack your post. Now that you've edited to take out everything trump related it now says this to the OP:

If removing content that violates a tos makes them responsible for what users say we will have an internet of all cat videos. Is that what you want?
    I'd ask what your opinion is on the matter? Without any TDS/GOP/Cultist dribble.

What you posted was just a statement, and an obvious poke at OP. Ironic what it becomes when you take out the TDS nonsense.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Excellent. Try harder next time. You seem to not be able to make a post that doesnt include, such as our friend above, passive aggressive BS.

And absolutely, let's unpack your post. Now that you've edited to take out everything trump related it now says this to the OP:

I'd ask what your opinion is on the matter? Without any TDS/GOP/Cultist dribble.

What you posted was just a statement, and an obvious poke at OP. Ironic what it becomes when you take out the TDS nonsense.
    Ok, if websites become liable for the content of posts from users because they exercise some control over what they host nobody will ever risk anything remotely controversial. The entire internet will become cat videos. The discussion in the r/p sure as sht wouldn’t happen. Bb.com would be a fool not to just delete it and the misc.

Ok, if websites become liable for the content of posts from users because they exercise some control over what they host nobody will ever risk anything remotely controversial. The entire internet will become cat videos. The discussion in the r/p sure as sht wouldn’t happen. Bb.com would be a fool not to just delete it and the misc.
    So youre ok with a publicly traded company, such as Twitter, being able to decide what's fact or fiction? Especially when a significant amount of people will use it as justification for their actions or beliefs?

I understand that it's more at Trump's reaction to what they did, but more looking at the issue that reared it's ugly head. Both entities are walking a fine line i think we as a society just need to back away from.
    MFC

RIP YGST

Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thankless is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lmao at this post

idiots ITT falling for big techs take on the matter.

So youre ok with a publicly traded company, such as Twitter, being able to decide what's fact or fiction? Especially when a significant amount of people will use it as justification for their actions or beliefs?.
    They aren’t deciding anything. In the case of making links to fact check trump (and let’s be honest he does lie alllllll the time) they could be liable for that in the sense that they are effectively making a statement.

However in the US libel is really, really, hard to prove (first amendment) - and we call this free speech.

So yes, I am ok with that.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Thats not what im saying at all. If you want to be obtuse about it and use one instance as an example that's your prerogative.

The point is i doubt Twitter/youtube/********/etc. will be unbiased. Because their track record says otherwise. Therefore, personally, i do not trust them to be able to provide real "objective science-based research" on a regular basis.
    Okay, I get what you're saying but I think you may be being a bit obtuse as to what constitutes truth vs. opinion. If Trump had tweeted "Just saw Tiger King and hated it" or "Democrats are awful people" Twitter wouldn't have said or linked anything because that's a subjective opinion. But when the POTUS makes a demonstrably false claim about voting, linking to a science-based study showing the opposite isn't just sharing an opposing opinion, it's answering fake news with facts. Trump's meandering thoughts and opinions are not on the same qualitative level as a link to a scientific study.

Should Twitter have the right to do that? I don't know...that's what is being discussed now...and is a legit legal question with big social implications, but I do know that in general - Trump has waged war against the very idea of "truth." And now he's using the power of his office for a personal vendetta against Twitter. The fact that the POTUS regularly spins and deceives the truth to his will is more concerning to me than whether Twitter has the right to point out when he's lying.

At the end of the day, the idea of objective fact has to mean something. Not everything is up to interpretation. Nothing would mean anything and no one would have any accountability.

EDIT TO ADD: I totally get what you're saying about Twitter et al not being impartial or having the social duty to say who is lying and who is telling the truth...but my point is that when it comes to facts, it shouldn't matter who it's coming from - it should be verifiable and indisputable.
    Last edited by sunsean; 05-29-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Originally Posted by Thankless View Post
    Lmao at this post
    idiots ITT falling for big techs take on the matter.
    I’m not “falling” for anything. I took a number of courses in law school on this, and worked for a mayor online platform (one that’s a household name the world over) in the legal department. I’ve had strong opinions about this, formed by my own experience, well before trump even ran for office.

What is lmao is everyone and their mother thinking they are suddenly an expert on things like section 230 (which is really very complicated) in the last couple days.

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Lmao at the left right now
    You’re not an American, so I don’t expert you to understand our first amendment. But if you enjoy being able to post the nasty sht you do here all the time you better hope trump does t get his way.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Lmao at the left right now
    absolutely pathetic. these tech companies censor conservative voices, and when they clap back, that's a violation of free speech? Give me a fuggin break.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    absolutely pathetic. these tech companies censor conservative voices, and when they clap back, that's a violation of free speech? Give me a fuggin break.
    What's pathetic is your fundamental misunderstanding of the 1st Amendment (as well as others), son. Good thing this is happening, though. Now you have the opportunity to learn the chit you didn't pay attention to in 9th grade US History.