Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast
    InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    No I havent see the spoilers, its not that hard to avoid.

We're talking about a world with zombies and you think someone who got a sex change is just too far fetched though? That happens in real life you a fuking idiot.

So yes, it does make sense that a tranny could exist and kill joel. You are REEEEEING because you're a fuking idiot.

Swap out a tranny and put in a random black man. All of a sudden the game is so different? Why?

Does her being a tranny at all matter to the plot? NO
    It matters WHY the character is a tranny, not THAT they are a tranny. It matters WHY they made Ellie gay, not that she IS gay.

Get it? No. Of course you don't. Or you'll pretend you don't in order to continue to demonize anyone who disagrees. This is what leftists do. You CAN'T be honest about this topic.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    It matters WHY the character is a tranny, not THAT they are a tranny. It matters WHY they made Ellie gay, not that she IS gay.
    They did it because they want to do something new and represent different types of people in videogames.

REEEEEEEEEEE

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    33 pages later and y'all are still having literally the exact same arguments for the 10th time lol.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They did it because they want to do something new and represent different types of people in videogames.

REEEEEEEEEEE
    It's not new you ****wit. They've been doing this crap for years. Why do you think representing .03% of the population in games is important? Overrepresenting at that. What % of the characters in this game are gay, tranny, etc? Well above .03%.

Who is the primary buyer of video games? Who is the main demographic that buys these products? Why pander to .03% of the population who can't possibly provide a financial incentive because they're too small of a group to matter in that respect? To PANDER to progressive politics/Twitter blue-checkmarks.

Keep "REEEEEING" btw. You're just projecting. You REEEEEE so you project that on me. Nah bud. I just won't buy this trash game like I don't buy any other trash media that panders to the far left. It's THEIR loss, not mine. There are plenty of games out there that don't do this crap. Thousands of games, movies, and other forms of media. Enough to entertain me for several lifetimes.

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    33 pages later and y'all are still having literally the exact same arguments for the 10th time lol.
    Fair enough. I've said my piece. I'm going to go enjoy some non-SJW content.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not new you ****wit. They've been doing this crap for years. Why do you think representing .03% of the population in games is important? Overrepresenting at that. What % of the characters in this game are gay, tranny, etc? Well above .03%.
    They havent been doing this crap for years. I cant recall any game I've played where the main character is lesbian or there is a known trans character. And I play a fuk ton of games.

And SO WHAT if there's 3 gay characters instead of 1. SO WHAT. Why does this matter? I just dont understand.

TLOU 2 had 3 gay characters instead of one REEEE

Ultimatley I'm gonna LOL at retards that pass on one of the games of the generation cause they have a problem with gay characters. you people are an embarrassment.

also, almost 5% of the population is LGBT, not .03%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/234863/...ion-rises.aspx

Who is the primary buyer of video games? Who is the main demographic that buys these products? Why pander to .03% of the population who can't possibly provide a financial incentive because they're too small of a group to matter in that respect? To PANDER to progressive politics/Twitter blue-checkmarks.
    They arent pandering, thats your problem. Right wing snowflakes think any diversity is pandering. Normal people see this and dont have a single problem with it or care. They just want to play a great videogame. If the characters are gay, neat whatever. That doesnt really matter if they kiss a man or a woman, as long as the characters are well done. Only far right snowflakes have a heartattack when a game(or anything) features some diversity.

I would 100% see your point if the story was ABOUT being gay or being trans or whatever. But that isnt the case. Its a story about revenge, and some of the characters are gay too. whatever

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didnt say anything about a successful release, I said she understands how to portray female characters.
    why do you think she knows how to portray anything if its never recieved well aye lmao

And yes anita is very much so a main component of the trifecta of asshattery that was gamergate.
    Boycott foodservice industry crew

Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    why do you think she knows how to portray anything if its never recieved well aye lmao
    Because it says that she does it for a living on her wikipedia.

Gamergate, I dont give a fuk about gamergate. Dont see what that has to do with the TLOU2.

I'm not saying I'm lining up to buy her next feminist novel. But if she helped with the characters in TLOU2 thats fine.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Get it? No. Of course you don't. Or you'll pretend you don't in order to continue to demonize anyone who disagrees. This is what leftists do. You CAN'T be honest about this topic.
    This hit close to home for you didn't it.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Give me a break, there's no way you haven't seen the spoilers already. This entire thread is centered around ripping on the game. Expect people to do just that.

Inserting a tranny into the game where it doesn't even make sense (how does someone transition in this post apocalyptic environment? How do they get hormones? Who's providing medical care) is pandering. It would be highly unlikely for Joel to get beaten to death by a woman either. He could get shot or something, that'd be realistic.

The first trailer discussed AFAIK was her making out with her GF.

Btw I should correct, she isnt really a "Tranny" from what I understand, it's not even explicitly mentioned she's a tranny in any way shape or form ... she's just big and muscular and looks like one lel.

^ and again to the guy above me you dont play half the game as her. It's only a small section ..... Stupid decision, but lets try stick to fax.
    Sig line can't be a novel

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    This hit close to home for you didn't it.
    Lmao

Looks like he got you point for point. gg

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao if you even considered playing this game let alone played the first one. Its a fuggn babysitting simulator.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because any game that doesnt star a straight white man is sjw

Never mind this looks like the most violent game ever created and its about revenge, its automatically sjw.

BTW they consulted Anita to help with the character development since she understands how to portray women. What the hell is wrong with that.
    I didnt say anything about a successful release, I said she understands how to portray female characters.
    thanks for this, I needed a laugh this morning

hahahahhahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahaaha
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can’t wait to play it

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    thanks for this, I needed a laugh this morning

hahahahhahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahhahahahaaha
    Seriously what tool, sounds like the kind of simp who white knights for random internet sloots in a desperate bid for attention.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Seriously what tool, sounds like the kind of simp who white knights for random internet sloots in a desperate bid for attention.
    lmao srs brah, strong contrast to his user name, srs lmfao
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just beat the first game on grounded bois. People overhyped the difficulty. It wasn't that bad. There was really only one section that made me rage.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You know what, despite the complaints, I think this game is gonna sell good. The detail is insane. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of gamers who are cool with the idea and there are tons who don't even know the agenda behind the game or don't care about it.

It'll be a success. What that means for Naughty Dogg and Neil I don't know, but the game is gonna sale good. It may not beat Cyberpunk 2077 for be of the year, but it's gonna be well received.

I may pick it up used in a couple months or so

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so what's the verdict? I'm gonna wait until the price goes down

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CanardMedic View Post
    so what's the verdict? I'm gonna wait until the price goes down
    If you like a baby sitting simulator, this game is for you.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rectifryer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    You know what, despite the complaints, I think this game is gonna sell good. The detail is insane. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of gamers who are cool with the idea and there are tons who don't even know the agenda behind the game or don't care about it.

It'll be a success. What that means for Naughty Dogg and Neil I don't know, but the game is gonna sale good. It may not beat Cyberpunk 2077 for be of the year, but it's gonna be well received.

I may pick it up used in a couple months or so
    I don't know man. Ass effect andromeda, fallout 76, etc didn't work out on release or ever. FO76 is reaching some success over a year after release with a ton of new ongoing development.

TLOU2 is retarded, at its core. They'd have to retcon from the leaks then redevelop the game. Part of me think they will do that and just barely tow the line out of spite.

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    If you like a baby sitting simulator, this game is for you.
    Game isn't even out stoopid

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CanardMedic View Post
    Game isn't even out stoopid

jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jthm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Id get it just to see those two whore female fa ggss scissor

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I read the spoilers. God fukin damn. everything has been said already but I hate when politics and SJW chit gets shoved down our throats with diversity and interracial chit and homo chit.

TLOU was GOAT tier.

Will not buy srs.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So it dawned on me why this entire debacle sounds familiar - Kojima did the same thing with MGS2. The game was hyped like there's no tomorrow, strictly Snake in every single promo material and then surprise motherfuker, Raiden is actually the main character and Snake is pushed to the background. And guess what, it got fuking obliterated in the reviews and until MGS4, Raiden was seen as a complete joke of a character. After a masterpiece that MGS was, people literally felt betrayed and with good reason.

It takes a special kind of idiot to think that pulling this chit with characters that millions of people worldwide literally love (a lot of weirdos out there but the point stands) is gonna fly. Sony/ND is in full damage control as evidenced by disabling fuking likes/dislikes. Comments? Sure, some people haven't seen the leaks but likes/dislikes? Whole another level of cuckery. As much nostalgia I have for ND thanks to Crash and Uncharted, I hope that this game completely bombs and those *******s all get fired. Not holding my breath though, legions of cucks are salivating already and it will sell millions of copies regardless of user scores (especially since shills like IGN have a 10/10 review already written) which is the only relevant aspect for corporate overlords.
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

SOme people saying its an easy GOTY, smh so close.

reminder that anyone boycotting because of lesbians is a flaming ****

There is no way in phuck anything coming out the same year as Cyberpunk 2077 will win GOTY lol

Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post
    So it dawned on me why this entire debacle sounds familiar - Kojima did the same thing with MGS2. The game was hyped like there's no tomorrow, strictly Snake in every single promo material and then surprise motherfuker, Raiden is actually the main character and Snake is pushed to the background. And guess what, it got fuking obliterated in the reviews and until MGS4, Raiden was seen as a complete joke of a character. After a masterpiece that MGS was, people literally felt betrayed and with good reason.

It takes a special kind of idiot to think that pulling this chit with characters that millions of people worldwide literally love (a lot of weirdos out there but the point stands) is gonna fly. Sony/ND is in full damage control as evidenced by disabling fuking likes/dislikes. Comments? Sure, some people haven't seen the leaks but likes/dislikes? Whole another level of cuckery. As much nostalgia I have for ND thanks to Crash and Uncharted, I hope that this game completely bombs and those *******s all get fired. Not holding my breath though, legions of cucks are salivating already and it will sell millions of copies regardless of user scores (especially since shills like IGN have a 10/10 review already written) which is the only relevant aspect for corporate overlords.
    Well if Raiden came in and killed snake with a golf club, it would still make more sense because a main component of MGS1 was that the "good guys" is a matter of perspective.

TLOU2 is making that point AFTER the fact, while basically retconning relationships to do so.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^This is projection. Stop projecting your liberal sensitivities onto me/conservatives. It's SJW because there's no reason for it except to fill in a diversity checkbox.

That IS what they're doing.

It "makes sense"? How does it make sense for more and more lead characters to be gay when gay people are less than 3% of the world's population. Representation is one thing (which isn't even important), but it's not realistic for so many characters to have these incredibly rare characteristics, unless once again you're just inserting it into the game/movie/media to appease a vocal minority of the population.

It affects the quality of the game by breaking immersion. Instead of enjoying the game, the entire time you're stuck watching this forced SJW narrative play out. It doesn't need to be in the game; It's only there to appease the SJW masses (who don't even play games ffs). It's like BF5 putting a trans, one armed sniper in a WW2 setting. Totally pointless except to appease the mob.
    It's closer to 10%. And around 80~% of those who identify as homosexual or lesbian prefer to remain closeted.

Theoretically speaking, if it's 10% of the population... In a room full of 20 people, at least two are bound to be gay. In a room of 100 people, you might find 10. I'm sure that in an apocalypse scenario these numbers might differ significantly... But perhaps not in the way you might expect.

If you really think about it... Look at prisons. These are places where the most violent of men live together, in close proximity, with zero women.
    https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/Publicatio...aspx?ID=187063

More than 78 percent identified themselves as heterosexual, and 8 percent identified themselves as homosexual; slightly more than 13 percent identified themselves as bisexual.
    That's about 21% of prisoners saying they'd bone another man.

I'm not really interested in digging to deep into this, but I'll just say that in a world where only the most ruthless and dangerous can survive... It's not the lawyers, doctors, and regular everymen who are making it through. It's the violent and hardened men. If you're not one of them, and you've survived, it's specifically because you were lucky.

Women and children would drastically become less and less likely to survive as time moved on.

As a direct result, you would undoubtedly see an increase in homosexuality or bisexuality among many men.

The only thing that's mostly unrealistic about this game is specifically the fact that a wonderful enclave of good people exists that wear normal people clothes, and who want to protect each other but don't resemble the following:

The original Mad Max/Road Warrior did a fantastic job providing a look at the type of people who might really survive...

EDIT: Damn I didn't realize how old this post was.

Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post

And let's be honest MGS2 was actually a good game. Raiden was a surprisingly nuanced character and after the initial shock of "Fuark I'm not playing Snake" wore off... He was pretty alright. Sure he wasn't as cool as Snake. But how can you match up to that? They even played on the whole fact that Raiden looked a bit like a wuss, and were very self-aware about it.

Legit, I'm not even going to lie to you... MGS4 Raiden was actually less cool to me. Bruh had whacky ninja powers and still lost both arms. Then he tried to fuk with the PMC with only his feet and a sword in his mouth like he was gonna' do some chit. And don't even get me STARTED on that whole fukking "you were the lightning" speech...

Hot take: MGS2 Raiden > MGS4 Raiden. Only thing that was decent was the new costume design.

And then immediately after MGS2, we got MGS3 which was one of the GOATs.
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 06-04-2020 at 01:45 PM.