helpmeout1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What to do? I like this girl but I don't think she likes me.

So I go to gym every day and see her atleast 2 or 3 times a week since she works at the gym so she is just the person who checks you in. I do talk to her from time to time but what do I do? I do have stuff in common with her but I don't know where to go from there.

oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh I dunno....
    Maybe ask her out to do (something you both have in common)?
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500) sofiefae is not very helpful. (-500)
    Op, the thread title says you think she does not like you, why? If there is some signal she is giving you that she is not interested, then I would suggest simply maintaining a friendly relationship with her for now, who knows maybe she changes her mind later

But, if there is no real message she is giving that she is not interested, then just ask her out, the worst she can say is no, but maybe it could be a yes too, you won't know unless you ask

Hand Down, Man Down AestheticNoz's Avatar
    AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000) AestheticNoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ask if she likes daggers. Just front up and be a man about it OP worst you can get is a no.

sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sammywatkins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get her number and immediately send her a dick pic

TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong username....

Anyway, just ask her out. She's not going to ask you, so if you dont say anything to her nothing is going to happen. Next time you see her at the gym, ask her out. If she says no, who cares? Or just continue to be a pussy, do nothing and wait for a Chad to start pounding instead.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be a man and find out by being upfront about what you want to do with her.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

Originally Posted by TDenn7 View Post
    Strong username....

Anyway, just ask her out. She's not going to ask you, so if you dont say anything to her nothing is going to happen. Next time you see her at the gym, ask her out. If she says no, who cares? Or just continue to be a pussy, do nothing and wait for a Chad to start pounding instead.
    I did give her some hints like I even asked if she had a bf, i even told her I like her laugh, etc. she said no to her having a bf yet. She seems to have the same taste of music as me to. I just don't know how to be direct. God damn I need some help.

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Title - “What to do? I like this girl but I don't think she likes me.”

If you think she does not like you, then move on.

Originally Posted by risingstarl96a1 View Post
    Title - “What to do? I like this girl but I don't think she likes me.”

If you think she does not like you, then move on.
    I never really took interest in girls to much as much as this. I know they always say theres other fishes in the sea but I feel different bout this and I need to make my move before its to late but I cant be direct that she sees me a creep.

johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by helpmeout1 View Post
    I never really took interest in girls to much as much as this. I know they always say theres other fishes in the sea but I feel different bout this and I need to make my move before its to late but I cant be direct that she sees me a creep.
    Ask her out and see what she says. If she says no, you will stop liking her. I felt like I really liked this one blonde girl and thought she was "different," I asked her out, she said no, and now I don't feel she is special nor a nice person at all.

Most normal people stop having feelings for a female after they get rejected by them. (some weirdos still feel like they are the "special person" though)
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

So only advices are to go straight for it? I am 25 and she is 23 btw.

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So only advices are to go straight for it? I am 25 and she is 23 btw.
    Start buying stuff from the gym so you can make small talk with her, get to know here, then go from there. Ask her which energy drink or protein she likes the best or something. Report back
    **Im always on the misc but nobody knows who i am crew**

R.I.P. Greg Plitt (1977-2015)
    R.I.P Zyzz (1989-2011)
    *+Ranger Panties Crew+*
    Never made a quality post crew

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well what's she like? quiet humble introvert or platinum social butterfly? there is no "general technique" that'd work with all types OP if you're serious about this girl you need more info
    Instagram: @LadyLSSJ

Originally Posted by Bentley41 View Post
    Start buying stuff from the gym so you can make small talk with her, get to know here, then go from there. Ask her which energy drink or protein she likes the best or something. Report back
    I do know what drinks she likes. I even offered to buy it to her and she declined saying she could just get it for free. I mean I would buy stuff from gym but it isn't helping her. Just showing that I am a show off and I am not interested in that. She even told me she had a class that was required for the gym and I asked her how it went and she said it was great. I try to do small talks and last time I even spent like 3 hrs at the front desk instead of working out but after that 3 hrs when she went home I worked out anyways. Definitely if I wasn't interested I wouldn't have stay 3 hrs with her at the check in desk. I just don't know how to advance. Any ideas on how to pick that up?

Originally Posted by Kushkiss View Post
    well what's she like? quiet humble introvert or platinum social butterfly? there is no "general technique" that'd work with all types OP if you're serious about this girl you need more info
    Well shes really energetic, and she seems like a good person. She is talkative and really friendly. She told me shes going back to school college so theres that but other then that I don't really know what else to tell. I do go to the same school but different campus location because that campus location doesn't have my major that I am looking into. I even told her when I see her she lightens up my mood. I don't know how to be more direct then that.
    Last edited by helpmeout1; 10-06-2019 at 10:07 PM.

TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDenn7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did give her some hints like I even asked if she had a bf, i even told her I like her laugh, etc. she said no to her having a bf yet. She seems to have the same taste of music as me to. I just don't know how to be direct. God damn I need some help.

Ok, so you know she's single and you've had some small talk with her already so she probably knows you're interested.

Seriously the next step is simple. Just ask her out. The next time you see her ask her out for coffee, or drinks or whatever. It doesnt matter what the date plans are, if she's interested she'll say yes and if she's not interested she'll say no.

Honestly you're making this out to be way more complex than it should be. And by the sounds of it you're already setting yourself up for failure by hyping this girl up in your mind so much that she's 10 feet high on that pedestal already.

Just stop overthinking it and just do it and if it doesn't work out dont dwell on it and move on.

I feel like killing myself now. No joke that was like the worst no to have and I’m only 25. I don’t really like anyone else. I feel like there no purpose in life for me.

Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel like killing myself now. No joke that was like the worst no to have and I’m only 25. I don’t really like anyone else. I feel like there no purpose in life for me.
    Um did she say no?

I know it must hurt but honestly it's not worth stressing over. You might feel right now like she's the only one you want, but guaranteed with 8 billion people on this planet, there's bound to be several thousand other women you'd be equally attracted to. You just haven't met them yet.

Keep working out, look after yourself and remember if she's too stupid to recognise your worth then you don't want her anyway.

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Um did she say no?

I know it must hurt but honestly it's not worth stressing over. You might feel right now like she's the only one you want, but guaranteed with 8 billion people on this planet, there's bound to be several thousand other women you'd be equally attracted to. You just haven't met them yet.

Keep working out, look after yourself and remember if she's too stupid to recognise your worth then you don't want her anyway.
    yes, out of those 8 billion ppl I doubt I would find another girl like her because there is only one you and no one can replace you. I’m not after girls constantly so just to get denied on a girl I really like has an effect on me. I’m not going to go crazy and do something to others because of her but at the same time I just feel worthless. I do go to gym daily but I see her at the gym and I was fine before talking to her now I just feel really ****ty. I mean I had a good life before this as I make enough money and had fun but now I just can’t stop thinking bout what happened.

Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes, out of those 8 billion ppl I doubt I would find another girl like her because there is only one you and no one can replace you. I’m not after girls constantly so just to get denied on a girl I really like has an effect on me. I’m not going to go crazy and do something to others because of her but at the same time I just feel worthless. I do go to gym daily but I see her at the gym and I was fine before talking to her now I just feel really ****ty. I mean I had a good life before this as I make enough money and had fun but now I just can’t stop thinking bout what happened.
    She's just one girl. She'll probably get fat anyway.

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    She's just one girl. She'll probably get fat anyway.
    do you think I can kill myself now? I feel empty inside.

psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000) psychochillie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hang in there!! You will find another girl you like more. Your life has only just begun. You had some practice so next time it will be a little easier.

Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Antwuan89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So I go to gym every day and see her atleast 2 or 3 times a week since she works at the gym so she is just the person who checks you in. I do talk to her from time to time but what do I do? I do have stuff in common with her but I don't know where to go from there.
    I assume you might talk on the phone or text her. Ask her out on a date & if she's no, then keep it moving don't even waste time. By setting up the date you'll know if she's interested or not.

Originally Posted by Antwuan89 View Post
    I assume you might talk on the phone or text her. Ask her out on a date & if she's no, then keep it moving don't even waste time. By setting up the date you'll know if she's interested or not.
    Shes my friend right now but I do wish to move it up a level because I see more then friendship with her. We just went out yesterday and the week before which was on monday night and I had to drive an hr to meet her with her friend at this place. She lives like 10 minutes away from me but she told me when I asked( I know thats bad on my part to ask bout the past) bout what happened with her last relationship. She had told me her bf mistreated her and dumped her. I been giving her compliments and everything. Tell her I would give her the whole world if I could and how I love her laugh and I like her recent catch phrase that she always says ( I know its just a word she says that anybody can say but I told her thats cute because I like it coming from her mouth because I like her) etc...