Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jared, Im gonna give it to ya and Im gonna be raw with it. The size you have put on ESP. on your legs I can tell will be unmatched, really shows you lifted heavy in the off-season. Upper body looks bigger and fuller for sure. There is no reason and I mean no reason to be un-happy, right now its you against the fat on your body, once that starts going bye bye im sure you will be happy no doubt.

like a fart in the windy city
    "You Must Show No Mercy..Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.. For your greatness will silence them all"

Instagram @allbusinessfitness

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeRichBuffalo

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You put on size but you are also a lot fatter than I think you believe you are. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to diet. From where you are now you need at least 24 weeks to be safe in my opinion. You're at least 40 pounds over a real lean stage weight. You did get a lot bigger so good job on a successful off season. You can do well as long as you are honest with yourself and give yourself enough time to get shredded when the time comes.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jrich54338 View Post
    Jared, Im gonna give it to ya and Im gonna be raw with it. The size you have put on ESP. on your legs I can tell will be unmatched, really shows you lifted heavy in the off-season. Upper body looks bigger and fuller for sure. There is no reason and I mean no reason to be un-happy, right now its you against the fat on your body, once that starts going bye bye im sure you will be happy no doubt.

like a fart in the windy city
    Joe my main man, thanks I appreciate it, I bet the tone in my voice on the phone today you have not heard very often. I know Il get lean once i throw some cardio in in about 10 hours.
    So Just keep things rollin and well see what happens in about 2 weeks when I take a new vid
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    You put on size but you are also a lot fatter than I think you believe you are. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to diet. From where you are now you need at least 24 weeks to be safe in my opinion. You're at least 40 pounds over a real lean stage weight. You did get a lot bigger so good job on a successful off season. You can do well as long as you are honest with yourself and give yourself enough time to get shredded when the time comes.
    yea im def not happy with the amount of fat, i did think i was leaner, i think 40lbs is a little excessive personally. i was thinking more along the terms of 25 but you know your shredded cant argue with that. so def take your opinion into consideration

My instagram-- JaredBB22

OK HERE WE GO!!!
    After a week of looking at my posing vid and getting feedback I realized its time to step it up.
    SO this week in the morning I woke up
    would have 35 g vitargo, 2 g citrulline, 2 g beta alanine, 100mg caffeine and go for a one hour walk.
    On the walk I would try to squeeze my glutes and hams real tight every step. Then Id walk about a mile to the track and my college(SUNY BROCKPORT GOLDEN EAGLES) and walk up the bleachers sort of like a lunge, then come down sort of quick, because in ex phys I learned decline put the most stress on your muscles. then I would walk one lap(1/4 MILE) on the track Backwards. It would hit my calves and different parts of the leg you just dont hit during regular walking.
    On top of that 2x a week im doing plyometrics as and extra credit project for MY exercise and kinesiology class.

So this week after speaking with kevin, and another training partner, we decided to just stick to the elipitcal POWO 4 -5 week for the next 10 days or so , 30 minutes, and trying to keep the heart rate under 150.

Aside from that DIET WISE. Im eating more protein, Keeping carbs around 350-400 on Leg, back , chest+ bi days, then shoulders day and then tricep day(yes i have a tricep day) lower them to around 300 or so, then off day 2x week I lower them to 250-275. Depending if im doing cardio or plyometrics on those days.

Other news joined a pretty good gym in spencerport NY Atlas.
    Then yesterday went to the NPC mr rochester and saw phil heath and kai greene guest pose it was straight SICK. KAi made phil look like a baby!

Next week I will take a posing video, and see where im at and hopefully Ive made some improvements

WEIGHT TODAY is 212, so im down about 3lbs in 4 weeks and look better then were i started!!! SO im pumped for another GOOD Week, after a not so good first 3.

LESSON LEARNED, DOnt get super sloppy in the offseason!!! Do some cardio then TOO

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Leg day

Quick Update, been training with a real freak whos helping me push just as hard as ever.
    He is a middle linebacker for Brockport , and Our football team is pretty good for a D3.
    Hes deadlifts 650, squats 585, and benches 395, hes 5 "11 220, and semi lean.
    So he close to my size before I started diet. INtensity it SICK!!!
    Im taking some of his explosion and loosish form, and hes taking my squeeze lighterweight feel the muscle. Where combining them and getting the best of both worlds. DEf going to start filming Because things are going to get NUTS!! TRaining harder then ever, and dieting and cardio, this should get good quick!

The workout!

Squats(THESE WERE ALL SUPER DEEP, hitting the saftey rack every time)real slow and sat in the hole for a bit before popping up, and for a change I didnt use my belt.
    225(8)275(8)315(8)365(7)405(4)-
    RDL-135(5)225(5)275(8)315(6)365(6) 365 rest pause did 10, 5, 2, 3-hard as hell
    LEg press-5pps(12)6pps(12)7pps(8) 6ppsSUPER SLOW(8)
    LEg extensions and lying leg curls superset
    Standing leg curls supersetted with hip abduction,
    Then hit a little foam roller for a change (ROCKED MY WORLD)

today was a great workout insane form and intensity!!

So things are going to start getting real!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Workouts still looking insane in here. What else is new? Whats been going on up in WNY? I'll be up in Buffalo a few times over the next few months, including a week in August. We should try and get a workout in.
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

Originally Posted by tsajdak View Post
    Workouts still looking insane in here. What else is new? Whats been going on up in WNY? I'll be up in Buffalo a few times over the next few months, including a week in August. We should try and get a workout in.
    Just taking Kinesiology up in Brockport, and believe it or not its a real tough class espc when its in the summer done in 4 weeks, Its good because your on top of it every day and its only that one class im taking but at the same times its hard because its so quick, but im doing my best its wake up , cook, class, library, gym study so not a ton of fun but its getting done and making me work real hard

Yea man, il be here till aug 6 then going home for a little doing a photo shoot if i get in shape haha. then il be back up here aug 26 when school starts idk if that crosses over with your times, but it would be sick to train with you and justin.

things are going well will take some pics this wknd, with a much improved physique from the previous video

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Pre workout triceps

Triceps have been a lagging body part for me And i have been trying to bring them up the best I can, so this video should get me in the mood to bring that body part up by next april!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnxdvMephxk

Evan Centopani,
    My favorite bodybuilder by far, motivationally hes great, His physique is crazy, Condition is sick, Everything That is important to be a role model in this sport!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Tri day

So today was pretty good!

Straight bar press down did 4 sets, last set double drop
    2 sets of dips 12 reps, then 2 sets w a 25lbs on the belt-2 sets of 10 reps
    Straight Bar Skull crushers-95(10)115(10)
    Incline Dumbell Extensions 25(15) 35(8)x2 32.5(12) 25(12)x2
    Overhead rope extension 3 sets of 20 reps

OVerall wanted to try something a little new tried to hit the skull crush movement from 3 different angles and equipment.
    It was sick good pump, really good, did some abs and 25 mins of cardio, things are starting to come together will take another posing video this wknd

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Not happy with back workout

Ok today, I just felt like CRAP all day long, idk, Class is just draining me I guess, Im doing plyometrics for extra credit 2x a week and IDK its just different type of training, and its rocking me haha. Then 3 hours kines classs,, followed by about an hour-2 hours of studying right after then gym then cooking, so I just think im gettting a little tired. But is GO TIME NOW.

SO for the Ok workout. Some parts were good others I didn't like as much

Warm up 2 sets of pull ups for 8 good squeeze at the top down slow
    Bent Tbar rows on HS machine(feels better)3 pp (12) x 4 squeezing all like crazy
    Wide Grip Pulldowns-190(11)200(11)220(9) 200(8) DS 160(6)

HERES THE PART IM UPSET ABOUT
    deadlift
    315(10)405(8) 455(5) 475(1) usually can do a lot more weight then this have not been deadlifting as much, as I have been trying to use other exercises to hit more back I notice if I deadlift It effects the rest of my workout negatively so now Im only deadlifting 1-2 a month.

FLEX Leverage machine ROW-4 sets of 12 Squeeze the muscle to the max.

Overall REally not happy with the workout rocked my back good ,just not happy with the deadlifts, so NExt week Im going to step it up a notch.

Looking foward to training chest and bis sunday, then a posing vid as well

My instagram-- JaredBB22

CRAZY WORKOUT and NEXT BIG THING IN NATURAL BODYBUILDING

Ok as the title goes, insane workout today which I will get to, then, when i say next big thing, well big things sometimes come in small packages, my friend nick trickett is going to do his first bodybuilding show. Hes about 5 "4 or so around 161 lbs and around 10 % bf. hes 16 weeks out doing minimal cardio starting his diet in 2 weeks. I always had a feeling since I started this that I would be better at coaching or prepping others then myself. Not to say I dont work hard and try to make the best with my average genetics, but this kid has great genetics and a sick work ethic and I think is going to shock a lot of people come October.

Workout CHEST + Biceps

Incline BB Bench Slow Reps 135(20)155(20) rest pause, 165(20) rest pause, 145(22) Rest Pause-This really shocked the muscle Like crazy

Wide Grip Decline HS-1pps(20)1pps+25(15)x2 2pps(15)x2
    Incline flies-with a super wide stretch and slow negative 30(12)35(12)35(12)40(12)DS 25(9)

Flat Bench On smith-1pps+25(10)x2 2pps (11)

Biceps-
    INcline Dumbell curls, 35(12)40(7) 37.5(11)x2
    Cable Curls-110(15)120(10)130(11)
    EZ Bar Spider Curls-25ps(8)x2 then 2 set of 20 each side to failure.

Sick workout really shot, then did 20 mins of posing followed by 20 mins of cardio.

Here as vid of nick on our last set!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQNEDzsN7v0

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Legs

Today was super hard

Squats-225(20)255(20)275(20)rest pause 13 then 7
    Walking lunges with 135lbs BAr-20 steps each leg for 2 steps
    Hack Squats all were 5 reps-2pps 3pps 4pps, then 5 pps for 2

Standing ham curls 3 sets of 15 reps with 40lbs{old school machine)
    Seated Ham curls-3 sets of 15

Overall
    Super hard workout, the high rep squats killed me!! all were slow on the way down, sit in the hole for 2 secs then come up, stand at top for 2 count back down

REALLY good workout!!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Getting ready to hit the gym taking a break from studying for my final on monday.

Watching this to get me in the mood to go tear it apart and build it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZZ-MV3YFME

My man evan showing how its done

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Ok BACK

Back day!!!!

Reverse Grip Pull downs-150,170,190(8)warm up
    220(8)x3
    Dumbell rows-all were sets of 6, 75,90,100,110,135x2sets
    Tbar cable rows-150,170,190,220-by 8, 240,250,260x9
    Deadlifts off 4inch box or so-365(8)405(8)315(8)-just new to me but definately harder

Today was good im pumped finished with some pull ups overall great workout today.

After my final monday, going back home for a week to train with my normal training partners, see my family not worry about school. Should be a good week for bodybuilding im really excited. Also meeting with the photographer for my photo shoot to discuss a date, place time. Il try to get some pics or vids up early next wk

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Ok diet and quick pic

Ok in attempt to get ready for my photo shoot and start getting my body ripped im going to try something my body always responded good too.
    Off days for next 2 weeks will be keto diet.

Meal plans will be as follows

Meal 1-3 whole eggs 5 whites + tblsp pb-48 g protein 20.55 g fat
    meal 2-10z lean ground beef 95-5- so 10.5 grams of fat or so around 59 g protein
    Meal 3-PRE WORKOUT- 8 0z chicken breast w some veggies(broccolli) 54 g protein , carbs Trace from veggies 5-10 at most

Meal 4 POWO-30 g whey
    meal 5 same as 3+2 tbsp pb 16
    meal 6- 50 g whey 1 one tablespoon olive oil in the shake-50 g protein, 14 g fat

Macros 295 P carbs-trace, fat around 73 w trace fats included

657 cals from fat 1180 from protein
    Extreme low cal total of 183 as of now,

thats just a plan Im going to try for 2 weeks see what happens so in 2 weeks that will be 4 off days so it will be 4 out of 14 days under 2000 cals Im curious to see how it goes

and here is a pic of my legs after about 6 weeks of dieting, taking off my crappy phone
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jaredmus; 06-25-2011 at 08:46 AM.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

6 weeks deep 5 to go

Update:

Woke up after no carbs after 7pm last night weighed in this morning at 206.2.
    SO 6 weeks of dieting down about 8.5-9.5 lbs.
    I feel i have improved a lot and would like my offseason condition to stay here, and try to be 210-211 at this condition. Offseason end in mid december.

Other news haha
    Diet for next 2 weeks.

training days since i already posted keto diet for non training days above.

Meal 1-8 egg whites 1/2 cup oats-
    Meal 2-8oz chicken w 1 cup rice or 1/2 cup oats
    Meal 3-same as 2
    Pre workout 35 g vitargo
    Powo 70 g vitargo, 30 g whey protein
    Meal5-2 whole eggs 7 whites, 1/2 cup oats
    before bed-50 g whey, 1 tablespoon olive oil or 2 tablespoons pb.

Thats the plan so im lowering fats, carbs a little upping protein and then keto on off days.
    Taking a break from studying going to the gym soon to hit chest bis calves and some cardio.

So lets do it

this vid will get me going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfnxxLZi0TM

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Chest Bis Posing PRep coach

Ok workout:

CHEST:
    FLAT BB BENCH-135(15)225(8)245(8)260(5)265(4)
    Incline Dumbell press-60,80(12) 95(10)x2
    Incline Hammer Strength-2pps 4 sets of 15
    Cable crossovers.

BIS:
    EZ bar curls-25ps (12)2 sets, 35ps(10)50ps(6)x3
    Hammer curls-37.5 45 50 50(8) good squeeze slow eccentric part of the movement
    Then some behind the head cable curls

Afterwards, was posing in the locker room and some guy had a DR joe shirt on and started helping me with my posing, 30 minutes of brutal posing my legs are so sore feels like i just had a leg day then climbed mt everest.
    But Im pretty sure Il be hiring a prep coach, just now deciding btwn dr joe and 3dmj.
    SO I have to see were my finances are at and what my goals are in october time. THen well get it rollin from there and hopefully bring a really sick package to the stage next spring

My instagram-- JaredBB22

sO DID a practice photo shoot w jimmy murtaugh today and these are 2 pics he liked so chekc them out tell me what ya think, doing the real shoot in 4 weeks
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jaredmus; 06-29-2011 at 02:44 PM.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    They're going to look EPIC in 4 weeks bud. EPIC!!!!!
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    They're going to look EPIC in 4 weeks bud. EPIC!!!!!
    thanks man, theyll look even better next april if i decide to team up with berto or dr joe

My instagram-- JaredBB22

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dr Joe?

I know berto is the man based on my experience No doubt, either way you will dial those wheels in and we'll all be screaming 'isthisrealife?' :O
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Just one more pic
    and old song thats is how i feel right now cant wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUFcGHb9vM
    Attached Images

My instagram-- JaredBB22

bout to hit it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-BRJv8nI38

quick vid to pump me and anyone else up

Heading to the gym to train back w my boy brody bloom , just came in 3rd in light heavies at the herc.

PUMPED TO GET iT DONE maybe some film today

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jrich54338 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jared always love talking to you on the phone bro, good mind set right now, and strong as an ox, When its time to get nasty nasty and your deep into a prep, im gonna push your jack hole to the next limit, keep it up and it will pay off big time.
    "You Must Show No Mercy..Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you.. For your greatness will silence them all"

Instagram @allbusinessfitness

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeRichBuffalo

Originally Posted by Jrich54338 View Post
    Jared always love talking to you on the phone bro, good mind set right now, and strong as an ox, When its time to get nasty nasty and your deep into a prep, im gonna push your jack hole to the next limit, keep it up and it will pay off big time.
    JOE MY brother from another species, you are my man!!!
    thanks next 4 wks things are about to get real!!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Epic backworkout

So once again training with brody bloom was not a let down, I attached a pic of him from his show!! 20 years old and a tank and in good shape.

Back workout:

T bar pulldowns-180(15)200(10)200(11)DS 160(7) 130(7)
    Henly rows-video attached- 165 (20) 185 2 sets of IDk haha
    One arm iso high row-3pps(15)3pps+25(13) 4pps(8)DS-3pps(11)2pps(15)
    Then did dumbell pullovers supersetted with Hyperextensions with a 25lbs plate

This was a sick Workout really intense. Did 12 mins of hard stepper followed by 10 mins of posing great workout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwyMdJxWlm4

sitting around 205 in this vid
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jaredmus; 07-01-2011 at 04:46 PM.

My instagram-- JaredBB22

7 wks

7 weeks in today, and down to 204.5. so down about 10-11lbs. Im happy with it so far, next 4 weeks its going to a new level more cardio, more food, harder training, and I will be taking my fav pre workout supplement again animal rage, just bought the new flavor pretty pumped.
    Liked novem but had to take 4 scoops for it to be effective and I bought it for 25 with shipping making it a little over a $1 a serving rage is about $.85 cents a serving or so and gives me more of an amped up feeling.

Im pumped to get it going, and more excited that right after my photo shoot I will be going to Universal studios in floida and more importantly harry potter world, im a huge fan cant wait, espc to eat all the foooood

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Chest And bis!

Chest workout:

Incline Dumbell press-85(15)100(12)110(7)x2 DS 75(9)
    HS PEck Deck-170(12)190(12)220(7)DS 160(9)
    Decline HS-3pps(7)x2 3pps(5)x2 second set drop set-2pps(7)
    Incline HS- 2pps(10)2pps+25(8)x2

BICEP
    Preacher curls machine(machine light)170(12)x2 185(8)x2 DS 130(12) 80(8)
    Incline Dumbell curls 30(11) 35(10)x2 DS 20 x 8
    Cable Hammer Curls

Finished with 25 mins of cardio, pressed for time have to drive back to school this week its going to be sick!! Animal Rage should be in tmrw, new diet starting tmrw, new cardio, possible seconds sponsorship this wknd! pumped!!!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

LEG DAY Like no other

Ok so I was texting my man kev, about an hour before my workout going over my plan what i was going to do at the gym, and telling him i stiff leg deadlift every other workout on top of my normal hammy routine. I got a text that amped me up like no other,

"I was going to say you need to hit em a LOT more than that, your hammies suck b@lls, you need to bring those up"

And i sort of responded with an excuse that not a lot of natties have GOOD hams,

next text
    " no not like most other natties , quit makin excuses"

Ok so Kev and I have a love hate relationship I love him he hates me, haha jk, were good friends. And his constructive criticism has helped me a ton in the past 2 years.
    And i hope to have leg development like his one day.

THE LEG WORKOUT:
    Leg press-5pps(12)6pps(10)7pps(10)8pps(9) DS 5pps(11) 3 pps (7)
    Hack Squat-3pps(11) 4pps(7)x2-HARD AS HELL

Heres where I had fun and really worked.
    I super-setted Leg extensions with Squats only break was walking back and forth to squat rack and leg extension and addding weight on both. So it was fast paced.
    Whatever weight I did on the leg extensions I added 15lbs to the squat rack, both were reps of 10 for all 5 sets, and leg extensions and squats were both slow and controlled reps.

L. EX-120(10)150(10)180(10)210(10)x2
    Squats-135(10)165(10)195(10) 225(10)x2
    That was as kev would say"KILLER" really hit the muscle Hard.

Then since my hammies are bad I hit them hard too!!

Lying LEg Curls-55(12)70(12)x2 85(11)
    Dumbell SLD-55(15)80(12)110(10)120(10)x2
    Standing Leg curls- 35(12)40(12)x2 50(10)DS 30(9)-really squeezing and trying to feel it.

Then hit some hip abductors and -these were slow and controlled then in btwn sets squeezed glutes for 15 seconds as hard as I could!

SICK WORKOUT!! legs will not be a week point come next spring!

My instagram-- JaredBB22