Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    You should see what the ghettos in Chicago look like after a snowstorm. So many of them floor it, when they're stuck and then their car catches on fire.

Others, just leave their vehicle buried in the snow, waiting for it to melt.

Because getting out with a shovel, and digging your car out of the snow requires actual work.
    Every year it's a big deal in Philly to dig out your car and then leave something to "reserve" your spot. The Philly PD actually posts about this practice every year because of the complaints they get that someone "stole" a parking spot and how they aren't going to respond to that and to not become violent.

When I lived in the city I used to love walking down the streets and collecting all the spot savers and leaving them in a pile at the end of the block - I was always concerned if I left them on the sidewalk next to the spot, the person might key the car thinking they did it themselves, when they are all there at the end, it is more obvious someone moved them all.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    You should see what the ghettos in Chicago look like after a snowstorm. So many of them floor it, when they're stuck and then their car catches on fire.

Others, just leave their vehicle buried in the snow, waiting for it to melt.

Because getting out with a shovel, and digging your car out of the snow requires actual work.

Yup, majority of people speeding past my all wheel drive car this past week who went flying into the ditches shortly after were wearing n95 masks while driving alone, literally saw 3 different cars do it, all 3 were left along with at least 25+ other cars when I came back 12 hours later to pick my wife up who works at the hospital. Had they driven normal in snow and not 50+ while I’m going 30 with awd most likely you’d only see a handful

It seems to be a majority of certain individuals who don’t have a clue what they’re doing experiencing the most wreckage or buying a months supply of goods at store for 5 days

Back in the 50s-60-70s n such when a crisis happened your neighbor or neighbors neighbor would come out helping people, sharing gas, food, water, helping dig the front door of elders that the neighborhood would keep an eye on,

Now everybody depends on FEMA which I can personally tell you a lot of them are entitled selfish *******s who I heavily question why they’re in that work being the people they are

What I see the issue is, is this is what happens when you rely on other people to save you
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    The damage is already done - this isn't the lines don't work when they are iced over - the weight of the ice causes damage to the wires, damage to the transformers, and damage to the generation plants.

Someone mentioned earlier today that the water pump stations don't have power either, so they can't pressurize the lines.
    I thought libs were the party of science.
    Modulator doesn't even understand how electricity works apparently.

He clearly doesn't know that the sheer weight of the ice snaps power lines.
    Ice accumulation can also cause issue with power transformers.

I don't know how many trees Texas has but up north the ice causes trees to fall and those can snap power lines.

it'll take a while to reconnect those power-lines.
    my buddies brother-in-law makes $$$$$ every time there is a bad ice storm by going to where the damage is and working for 3x the pay.
    He does have to work in an extremely harsh environment though.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I thought libs were the party of science.
    Modulator doesn't even understand how electricity works apparently.

He clearly doesn't know that the sheer weight of the ice snaps power lines.
    Ice accumulation can also cause issue with power transformers.

I don't know how many trees Texas has but up north the ice causes trees to fall and those can snap power lines.

it'll take a while to reconnect those power-lines.
    my buddies brother-in-law makes $$$$$ every time there is a bad ice storm by going to where the damage is and working for 3x the pay.
    He does have to work in an extremely harsh environment though.
    Oh yea, linesmen hazard pay is awesome for them, especially up and down the east coast during hurricane season
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OMG so much nonsense here.

It wasn't the cold that did them in, it was the ice. Ice will shut down infrastructures anywhere. Places up north have better ice protection and better means of handling it but that just isn't necessary or even warranted in Texas where these events are so infrequent.

We don't store electricity - generation is ramped up and down as needed in real time, that's why random events can cause a brownout because there is a sudden upturn in demand that wasn't planned for. If you are generated more than required, you're just wasting it.
    Nebraska had rolling blackouts. I work in Omaha and our place lost power. Just a reminder that this is even affecting "cold weather" states. If it's affecting us, than I am not surprised Texas is getting fukked bad right now. A lot of people seem to be operating on limited info and acting like they could have figured this out. Guess what-ya can't.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    The wild fires and drought were not normal, they were once in a century series events because of global climate change.
    Every year was "the worst ever" for fires. Every year it's some place new. First it's fires, then later it's mudslides and houses going bye bye. The common denominator in all of this is that idiots in charge A) let developers build in dangerous areas, and B) not being prepared for the fall out. Limited escape routes and schit emergency awareness systems. Paradise fire was the worst example I can recall, clusterfuk all the way around. Trump was a complete douchenozzle about the situation, so once again it behooves conservatives to hold their leaders to high standards and let the Dems take the low road.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Every year was "the worst ever" for fires. Every year it's some place new. First it's fires, then later it's mudslides and houses going bye bye. The common denominator in all of this is that idiots in charge A) let developers build in dangerous areas, and B) not being prepared for the fall out. Limited escape routes and schit emergency awareness systems. Paradise fire was the worst example I can recall, clusterfuk all the way around. Trump was a complete douchenozzle about the situation, so once again it behooves conservatives to hold their leaders to high standards and let the Dems take the low road.
    Don't forget this year's fires that all stopped soon after crossing over into Canada or Mexico because they have decent forestry regulations.

Cali and Oregon and I think even Washington stop wide spread logging of the standing dead trees that act as kindling and the access roads loggers would create act as natural fire breaks
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the difference you are skipping - California has droughts and fires regularly, almost every year. This is the first time Texas has experienced these conditions. It is not poor planning on Texas's part to not be prepared for a scenario that hadn't happened. California goes through this almost every year and is not making changes and a lot of that has to do with their regulations.
    Hadn't happened before? Orly?

https://www.ferc.gov/sites/default/f...-11-report.pdf

"The lack of winter preparedness has long been an issue for ERCOT's power system. 10 years ago, a bitter cold snap caused over 3.2 million ERCOT customers to lose power during Super Bowl week. A 350-page federal report on the outages (PDF) found that the power generators' winterization procedures were "either inadequate or were not adequately followed."
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    Nebraska had rolling blackouts. I work in Omaha and our place lost power. Just a reminder that this is even affecting "cold weather" states. If it's affecting us, than I am not surprised Texas is getting fukked bad right now. A lot of people seem to be operating on limited info and acting like they could have figured this out. Guess what-ya can't.
    True, looks like most states are experiencing some blackouts. Some more than others. Oregon over half a mil and a bunch of mid-west places in the 100ks.

spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bunch of low IQ cucks in that state.

It would be a shame if they froze to death and real Americans replaced them.

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yellowbeaver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Modulator View Post
    We haven't had statewide issues with falling trees or snapped power lines. You both don't even know what the problem is here but are telling me about science of problems your area experiences. lmao

The governor has cited natural gas frozen in pipelines and wind and solar power failures due to the conditions. I'm also not a lib
    I thought they were saying it was due to muh libtard wind turbines yesterday

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Comparing 100-year events to Cali fires which happen every year
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk texas only steers and queers come from texas...

------->TRUMP LOST BY LANDSLIDE and BIDEN IS YOUR PRESIDENT<--------

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plumbers watching all these burst pipe videos

Birdman_rubshands.gif
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Comparing 100-year events to Cali fires which happen every year
    Eh, CA fires hit the same areas, and very few are actually impacted by them. It's 70 and sunny here
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000) spurz89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Texas should pull itself up by the bootstraps.

Get off the teet of the federal government.

Bunch of socialist cucks

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope Biden makes it down to Texas and helps them out...

How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    I hope Biden makes it down to Texas and helps them out...

I understand why Biden had to be photoshopped into this weak joke.

Trump is the only one who would do this in real life, but he got his ass beat in the election.

Also, could you toss some paper towels over here?
    Im mopping up Rush Limbaugh's corpse and he shyt his pants again.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's raining right now, it's not even freezing temps any more currently lol. There's barely any ice outside now

It's just crazy we'd need federal assistance for this or even be in this scenario

That makes sense for why pipes burst for those who didn't prepare. Still, they gotta let the water run for those whose pipes didn't burst and for those whose did, they can shut it off
    Not just pipes to individual homes, its the main supply lines also. You can google articles about it. The some of the pipes supplying natural gas to the energy generating plants have failed.
    Stern Crew

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT, we see that leftists continue to be the absolute worst representations of humanity (and still can't meme).
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    Hadn't happened before? Orly?

https://www.ferc.gov/sites/default/f...-11-report.pdf

"The lack of winter preparedness has long been an issue for ERCOT's power system. 10 years ago, a bitter cold snap caused over 3.2 million ERCOT customers to lose power during Super Bowl week. A 350-page federal report on the outages (PDF) found that the power generators' winterization procedures were "either inadequate or were not adequately followed."
    Ok so every ten years.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    ITT, we see that leftists continue to be the absolute worst representations of humanity (and still can't meme).

Originally Posted by spurz89 View Post
    Texas should pull itself up by the bootstraps.

Get off the teet of the federal government.

Bunch of socialist cucks
    I do not disagree. I also don't know that they need to go spend billions to upgrade their grid if this is only happening every ten years.

I lost power for three days earlier this year from rain. I had co-workers who were without power for a week. I lost power for a week about 8 years ago in the winter and my house got down to 51 degrees inside and it was in the single digits outside.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

We haven't had statewide issues with falling trees or snapped power lines. You both don't even know what the problem is here but are telling me about science of problems your area experiences. lmao

The governor has cited natural gas frozen in pipelines and wind and solar power failures due to the conditions. I'm also not a lib
    Earlier you said they should have stored enough electricity to be able to ride this out. Don't talk to anyone about the science of the problems.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Earlier you said they should have stored enough electricity to be able to ride this out. Don't talk to anyone about the science of the problems.
    Lul,

Yeah utilities don't store power
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by randombrah102 View Post
    Taking someone else's work, photoshopping a red hat on it, and claiming it as original.

Thanks for proving my point!
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so every ten years.
    Ok - so basically you don't have a leg to stand on. Destroyed your "regulation and supply" argument, then you changed it up a bit to say that they couldn't have possibly predicted or prepared for this, when it happened ten years ago and there is a literal report on what went wrong. And the same things went wrong.

Shocking. Ted was right, there is no defense. Just take the L and go home.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    Taking someone else's work, photoshopping a red hat on it, and claiming it as original.

Thanks for proving my point!
    Yeah, because the Trump cult is sure known for their amazing memes.
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hackerwacker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by randombrah102 View Post
    [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604840465686331393/775100931330670653/unknown.png[/i mg]
    Ironic considering this is originally a meme mocking leftists that you co-opted cuz yall can't make your own memes