Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do Narcissists get further in life?

Probably the best known narcissist on the misc is the one and only, the great Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"I always felt that I was put in this world to do unique things."
    "I was an egomaniac"
    "When someone tells you no, you should hear yes"

-Arnold

I've noticed narcissists are usually hated when not successful and glorified when they are. I think I have a small case of narcissism, not too bad though, the average person is just filled with limits and I think even though most of society thinks I can't do something, theres a good chance I can. So I believe this will do me good. Always thought it was foolish to say something isn't possible without giving it a try.
    High test crew

NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    easy to be a narcissist on this forum of a bunch of socially awkward retards who dont lift
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Narcissist in.
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Stop trying to be so absolute. Having a personality type doesn't automatically mean you will be more successful than someone else. Don't say "usually" either. There's no way to get accurate statistics and any evidence you will get from the misc will be based of a sample size of narcissists they have seen which will be like 3 or 4.

Why do you even give a ****? Just be yourself. Don't try to be more narcissistic because someone on the teen misc said that they 'get further' in life (whatever that means).
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AxisHT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes, they do, if your smart one. and inb4 you are of course

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    No. Stop trying to be so absolute. Having a personality type doesn't automatically mean you will be more successful than someone else. Don't say "usually" either. There's no way to get accurate statistics and any evidence you will get from the misc will be based of a sample size of narcissists they have seen which will be like 3 or 4.

Why do you even give a ****? Just be yourself. Don't try to be more narcissistic because someone on the teen misc said that they 'get further' in life (whatever that means).
    This, please
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ampedlift has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'd say the majority of rich people are narcissistic as fuark. Look at any billionaire / millionaire, especially ones in the entertainment industry.

I just wanted to see what other peoples views were.
    High test crew

Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smekky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Having a mindset like that doesn't mean you're a narcissist..

Originally Posted by Smekky View Post
    Having a mindset like that doesn't mean you're a narcissist..
    I never stated it did, only that I have that mindset and i'm slightly narcissistic.
    High test crew

Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jozu777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no offense but there are lots of people that like to diagnose themselves with disorders like psychopath or sociopath or narcissist because they think its badass/edgy when they don't want to face the reality that they're just a boring normal person with a big ego
    "“But as in landlessness alone resides the highest truth, shoreless, indefinite as God - so better is it to perish in that howling infinite, than be ingloriously dashed upon the lee, even if that were safety! For worm-like, then, oh! who would craven crawl to land!”
    -Moby Dick

Originally Posted by Jozu777 View Post
    no offense but there are lots of people that like to diagnose themselves with disorders like psychopath or sociopath or narcissist because they think its badass/edgy when they don't want to face the reality that they're just a boring normal person with a big ego
    Lol anybody that thinks being a psychopath/sociopath is badass/edgy is definitely not normal.
    High test crew

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GROSO View Post
    Narcissist in.
    confirmed for narcissists get nowhere in life

MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ampedlift View Post
    I'd say the majority of rich people are narcissistic as fuark. Look at any billionaire / millionaire, especially ones in the entertainment industry.

I feel like that only comes after they become rich and famous, for most. Once they're rich they get huge egos and don't care if people think badly of them.
    Squat: 300

Bench: 175

Deadlift: 345

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ampedlift View Post

Narcissism is when you have an inflated idea of your own importance, if you are actually important and you have a big ego you are not a Narcissist. That is why you think successful 'Narcissists' get glorified and unsuccessful Narcissists get hated. Arnold is only so confident because he has succeeded in so many areas.

extreme success leads to extreme confidence
    extreme confidence =/= narcissism
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Narcissism is when you have an inflated idea of your own importance, if you are actually important and you have a big ego you are not a Narcissist. That is why you think successful 'Narcissists' get glorified and unsuccessful Narcissists get hated. Arnold is only so confident because he has succeeded in so many areas.

extreme success leads to extreme confidence
    extreme confidence =/= narcissism
    Yep. The legit Narcissists I know are all fairly unsuccessful people. They are charming and generally likable and fun people, but often they can't keep things together long enough until they become really successful at any given thing. They usually end up getting married to someone with money who ends up supporting them in some fashion.