Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 4526
    pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProtO View Post
    Haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time.

Steam CP2077 preorder = check
    ASUS TUF 155hz 1440p monitor = check
    Gigabyte Aero 15X 1070 MaxQ = check
    Logitech Proteus Spectrum mouse = check

Fffuuuaaarrrrkkkk 11 days

Anyone heard about a pre-load period yet? There has got to be one cos the steam servers will be overloaded on 10th Dec otherwise.
    And you think you are going to get anywhere close to 155 fps with that laptop at 1440p?

Probably 50-60 on ultra, at most.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProtO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    And you think you are going to get anywhere close to 155 fps with that laptop at 1440p?

Probably 50-60 on ultra, at most.
    No, of course not, but around 60fps on ultra works for me.
    "Nothing lasts. Everything flows."

"The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way." - Marcus Aurelius

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProtO View Post
    No, of course not, but around 60fps on ultra works for me.
    I hope it gets that. I don't think that engine is very optimized. I'm worried about 1440p on my 1080 TI.

My monitor is so big 1080P looks like crap.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    . Besides, combat itself is probably one of Cyberpunk 2077’s weaker points. It’s certainly not bad, but if you’re playing this like a straight FPS then you’ll probably be disappointed. The most jarring thing about it is that enemies have a surprising amount of health, often acting as bullet sponges that can take multiple point blank shots to the head before going down for good. This led me to prefer sneaky takedowns where I could manage them, but stealth on its own doesn’t have a ton of depth beyond finding the right moment to crouch walk up behind someone – though using Quickhacks to scout out enemies and set up those opportunities
    was a lot of fun.

https://www.ign.com/articles/cyberpu...?sf132774137=1
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    . Besides, combat itself is probably one of Cyberpunk 2077’s weaker points. It’s certainly not bad, but if you’re playing this like a straight FPS then you’ll probably be disappointed. The most jarring thing about it is that enemies have a surprising amount of health, often acting as bullet sponges that can take multiple point blank shots to the head before going down for good. This led me to prefer sneaky takedowns where I could manage them, but stealth on its own doesn’t have a ton of depth beyond finding the right moment to crouch walk up behind someone – though using Quickhacks to scout out enemies and set up those opportunities
    was a lot of fun.

yeah i've said that since the beginning. Let's take a look at borderlands. 1 was a great game because the premise/looting was 10/10. the gunplay itself was pretty mediocre though. 2 was just ok because it was more or less the same game with better graphics. the weak gunplay started to show. then 3 was incredible because it improved upon the base game but it really nailed the combat/gunplay. It took them 3 tries to nail it.

CD Projekt red? 3 tries in a third person rpg and still never nailed it. the witcher 3 is one of the GOAT games but the actual combat was really underwhelming compared to the rest of the game. A fps is even harder to nail imo and with their track record, it seems obvious that they'd struggle with the combat of a fps considering most companies don't nail it on their first try
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    yeah i've said that since the beginning. Let's take a look at borderlands. 1 was a great game because the premise/looting was 10/10. the gunplay itself was pretty mediocre though. 2 was just ok because it was more or less the same game with better graphics. the weak gunplay started to show. then 3 was incredible because it improved upon the base game but it really nailed the combat/gunplay. It took them 3 tries to nail it.

CD Projekt red? 3 tries in a third person rpg and still never nailed it. the witcher 3 is one of the GOAT games but the actual combat was really underwhelming compared to the rest of the game. A fps is even harder to nail imo and with their track record, it seems obvious that they'd struggle with the combat of a fps considering most companies don't nail it on their first try
    But it wont be reflected in review scores I bet, 8 and 9s down the board which I dont agree with but whatever
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    was a lot of fun.

If the combat is like fall out I don't mind it, even with the cheesy hit markers... most recent shooters are like that, rarely do you get super lethal bullets akin to .50 cal blowing off body parts and seeing specific animations.

I wonder how difficulty settings will impact the game, or will there even be options for it?

I'm replaying the witcher 3 rn and wouldn't consider the combat bad. Maybe only when aiming with crossbows and throwing bombs...

One of the few gripes I have is though how NPC guards are massively op compared to the witcher when he's just starting out or even in mid game.

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

BL3's improved gunplay came at the cost of uninspiring quest design and **** writing. Granted, the shooting and looting is the selling point for the BL franchise but Cyberpunk 2077 needs to worry about a lot more about the RPG components than the FPS ones.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Darkness is coming GodlessWonder's Avatar
    GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000) GodlessWonder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    BL3's improved gunplay came at the cost of uninspiring quest design and **** writing. Granted, the shooting and looting is the selling point for the BL franchise but Cyberpunk 2077 needs to worry about a lot more about the RPG components than the FPS ones.
    BL3 story absolutely killed that game. Could go into detail how they dropped the ball in so many ways from **** villains to dropping the plot from The Pre-Sequel. Doubt CDPR ****s up the story that bad.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are looking for COD type gameplay this isn't the game for you. Nobody should have ever thought that's how it would be given that CDPR has never made a FPS before. If it plays out like new Deus Ex games then it will be serviceable enough to keep the story going which is why you'd want to play this.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bestbuy just charged me for the collectors edition, so it should be shipping out soon; they keep it pending until it is ready. Seems Dec. 10 is a go.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm glad it's a RPG and nothing like a typical FPS or COD or GTA. If you autists want those games go play them, this is something entirely different and it's staying that way

For those of you that don't like RPGs give this a chance anyway. Good RPGs have good stories and with the gameplay mechanics, you'll like it

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    10 days away boys! Hnggggg

10/10 game incoming. Can't fooking wait!

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks like I'll be playing it on a xbox one S and not a new gen console...fml. Unless a miracle happens and I can get one.

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    If you are looking for COD type gameplay this isn't the game for you. Nobody should have ever thought that's how it would be given that CDPR has never made a FPS before. If it plays out like new Deus Ex games then it will be serviceable enough to keep the story going which is why you'd want to play this.
    why do people keep caping for CDPR? The combat isnt good well the story is amazing, hey lets make a first person game the shooting isnt good well the story is great. Make a telltale like game if story is so important so over the ass kissing.
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swolemcbaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I already double dipped for the PC and XSX....WTF is wrong with me lmao.

I'm thinking I'll play two different career paths on each, and definitely going with male characters packing extra large dinks....

no homo
    Rasta Raffee is the coolest giraffe in the world! I wrote a novel, called "The Gym" Search "BGA The Gym," at Amazon or read 30% for free at Smashwords and let me know what you think.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why do people keep caping for CDPR? The combat isnt good well the story is amazing, hey lets make a first person game the shooting isnt good well the story is great. Make a telltale like game if story is so important so over the ass kissing.
    Witcher 3 combat wasn't bad though. The problem was that it didn't have a lot of depth, but it wasn't bad. People didn't like Witcher 3 combat because you simply tapped 2 buttons while casting signs.

You ask me, Witcher 3 combat is better than Assassin's Creed where you're on skates.
    Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 12-01-2020 at 06:05 AM.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Looks like I'll be playing it on a xbox one S and not a new gen console...fml. Unless a miracle happens and I can get one.
    same here lol
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hector002 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Think I'll sit this one out until the ps5 version of the game releases.

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not sure who and why started the "combat in Witcher 3 is bad" meme, but it really needs to die. Same for Cyberpunk. People were perfectly content with the Bethesda games' (both TES and Fallout) barely there "combat systems" consisting of either flailing with your arms in 2 animations, or pumping bullet sponges full of lead and laser beams, but apparently TW3 and CP are unplayable messes.

Ok.

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems like this is going out early.

But guess I'll see when it actually gets here.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post

Xbone Collectors Edition masterrace
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    Xbone Collectors Edition masterrace
    Haha, I would have gone PC for Collectors but this was the only one in stock at the time so I jumped on it; bought the PC version from GoG.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    smh at putting down a game like this or witcher due to combat

they aren't fighting games

it's an experience

Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    smh at putting down a game like this or witcher due to combat

they aren't fighting games

it's an experience
    To be fair, if a large(ish) portion of the experience is bad for you, then it does make sense to not continue it. It's like getting a really bad half hearted hand job, sure you could keep going or just pass and go and rub one out and at least have a more enjoyable time.

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post

Would be nice if you got it early.

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Would be nice if you got it early.
    Says delivery is for today, but UPS only has it as label created so far, but BB isn't too far from me, maybe 45 miles or so.

Don't even have an Xbox but I doubt it will get here that soon anyways.

Will update if it does.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Witcher 3 combat wasn't bad though.
    If TW3 combat was "bad" to you - you played on too easy of a difficulty. Crank it up a notch or two and you will be forced to learn the way the game is meant to be played. It's not bad. At all.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    If TW3 combat was "bad" to you - you played on too easy of a difficulty. Crank it up a notch or two and you will be forced to learn the way the game is meant to be played. It's not bad. At all.
    I dunno. I mean it's very RPG RPG combat. I agree calling it bad might be wrong because it probably does RPG combat well, but I'd note that some people (myself included) just don't like RPG style combat and turning the difficulty up isn't going to change that.

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    TW3 combat was too simple, that was the only problem with it. Ghost of Tsushima is hands down the best sword play I've ever witnessed. Better than the Souls games, Assassin's Creed, Sekiro, Nioh, and God of War.

If CD Projekt Red wants to make Witcher 4 with the perfect sword gameplay they definitely should look at what Sucker Punch did.
    Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 12-01-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast