ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz

Alpha M’s Tailored 6 Weeks to Living Lean

Alpha M’s Tailored 6 Weeks to Living Lean https://www.bodybuilding.com/workout...to-living-lean Add muscle. Burn fat. Change your life. This comprehensive six-week program is exactly how Aaron Marino trains. It’s designed to be done in any gym, and can be scaled down for beginning lifters, or done as written for intermediate to advanced lifters.

~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

OnePoundFish00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    vegan gains exposed how bad this workout is

Arizona to East Texas kingHanley's Avatar
    kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy the plan for me OP, and I’ll do it
    *Firefighter-Paramedic Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *2A Crew*
    *Conservative Crew*

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by OnePoundFish00 View Post
    Who?
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    Who?
    Youtube troll.

Originally Posted by kingHanley View Post
    Buy the plan for me OP, and I’ll do it
    Might be able to get you a trial so you can check it out. With the store discount that comes with it, it pays for itself if you actually shop here.

Originally Posted by LactoseTolerant View Post
    Youtube troll.
    Figures as much.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a hard time taking anything Aaron Marino says seriously. He's proven repeatedly that he'll abuse his followers to make a quick buck.

It's unfortunate, because his earliest videos actually had good content. :/

Originally Posted by ballzaak View Post
    I have a hard time taking anything Aaron Marino says seriously. He's proven repeatedly that he'll abuse his followers to make a quick buck.

It's unfortunate, because his earliest videos actually had good content. :/
    There are over 60 other programs, so if Tailored isn't a good fit, there is always another program to try out.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are over 60 other programs, so if Tailored isn't a good fit, there is always another program to try out.
    I don't doubt the efficacy of many BB workouts (I've followed some myself in the past) but having watched Aaron's high-volume chest workout on YouTube (the one on the BB channel) I was amazed at how bad it is. He's actually teaching bad movement and form that can cause permanent injury. His workout reads like a list thrown together by a college Chad who's sole education is a couple Mens Health articles.

Originally Posted by AlphaM
    "Elbows nice and wide protecting my shoulders!"
    The sad thing is, he's not joking. I don't understand how this type of content got through and now people are paying hard cash only to learn how to set themselves up for major injuries. These are not guys who have some knowledge under their belt and know when to stop if it doesn't feel right; this is a workout targeted at beginners who will trust his charisma and the BB name and push through the pain and the danger. It's not just another AlphaM sales pitch where if he's wrong you're just out a few dollars - this is serious and can damage your body for the rest of your life.

Again, I'm not dissing BB workout plans that work, the ones from actual professionals, but Aaron is a salesman - not a fitness instructor.

I think that's fair. His plan is not one that attracts me personally, but he does have a rather large following. This is why we try to continue to offer a wide variety of programs, because everybody has different ideas and what does or does not work
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

QuantaviusVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so if Tailored isn't a good fit
    Pun intended?

AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AppropriateGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm pretty sure the program managed frequency pretty poorly only hitting each muscle group once a week and the exercise order was poorly put together (heavy bench press was in the middle of the workout). He also demonstrated in a video of him benching with feet up, flared elbows and a suicide grip.

I don't like vegan gains and don't generally watch his content, but in this particular instance he provided criticism and made arguments which were pretty valid when it came to outlining why the program is flawed.

I don't doubt the efficacy of many BB workouts (I've followed some myself in the past) but having watched Aaron's high-volume chest workout on YouTube (the one on the BB channel) I was amazed at how bad it is. He's actually teaching bad movement and form that can cause permanent injury. His workout reads like a list thrown together by a college Chad who's sole education is a couple Mens Health articles.

The sad thing is, he's not joking. I don't understand how this type of content got through and now people are paying hard cash only to learn how to set themselves up for major injuries. These are not guys who have some knowledge under their belt and know when to stop if it doesn't feel right; this is a workout targeted at beginners who will trust his charisma and the BB name and push through the pain and the danger. It's not just another AlphaM sales pitch where if he's wrong you're just out a few dollars - this is serious and can damage your body for the rest of your life.

Again, I'm not dissing BB workout plans that work, the ones from actual professionals, but Aaron is a salesman - not a fitness instructor.
    Chads gonna Chad.

Originally Posted by QuantaviusVII View Post
    Pun intended?
    Absolutely

Originally Posted by AppropriateGuy View Post
    I'm pretty sure the program managed frequency pretty poorly only hitting each muscle group once a week and the exercise order was poorly put together (heavy bench press was in the middle of the workout). He also demonstrated in a video of him benching with feet up, flared elbows and a suicide grip.

I don't like vegan gains and don't generally watch his content, but in this particular instance he provided criticism and made arguments which were pretty valid when it came to outlining why the program is flawed.
    The most common complaint I've seen on Tailored is the form. With anything fitness related, there is always going to be differing opinions, but that again is why we are always working on new content.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

buytestofuel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

why its so bad ...

Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000) Ameelie19 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I tried it too, totally agree!

MitchRT93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One of the worst workout routines I've ever seen. The guy is a fraud who doesn't know **** about working out. Suicide grip & legs up while benching, exercises in completely random order, bro-split, and of course his little "Notice my elbows nice & wide protecting the shoulders." quote. smh

MitchRT93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This 👌

Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jock53 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really a fan of his workout plan.

Registered User RuthBaillargeon's Avatar
    RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100) RuthBaillargeon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nicely explained. Thanks for sharing