Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fact that a gun was drawn and rounds could have been fired in the presence of school children is beyond disturbing. No one deserves to live in a sh!t hole like that, adults or children but mostly the children, schools should be a relatively safe place, I think every child deserves that.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    The fact that a gun was drawn and rounds could have been fired in the presence of school children is beyond disturbing. No one deserves to live in a sh!t hole like that, adults or children but mostly the children, schools should be a relatively safe place, I think every child deserves that.
    Agree with you 100%, just know all my grandchildren go to that school as well
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    should be a relatively safe place......

There was 1 yesterday

http://www.edweek.org/leadership/sch...-where/2021/03
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

There was 1 yesterday

This is happening way too often..

I was raised with guns, shooting rabbits and birds with a 22 and 410 when I was in still in single digits for age, shot my first moose around 11 years old. We had a double barrel shotgun in the porch with slugs on the shelf to get rid of any bears that were causing a ruckus. Rifles in unlocked gun racks with the rounds in a drawer, every house was like this.

In school I fought a lot, always in a scrap. Even got jumped by 5 kids after dark one night. Not even once did I think about going and getting a gun to shoot up the school or even the score. Trust me I had access, they were mere tools back in my day. I got those fukers 1 by one and by the time there was only one left he was scared sh!tless, I let him dodge and hide for a while before I kicked the sh!t out of him. That's how things were handled, had an issue, you called the fuker out and it was settled, someone ended up with skinned knuckles and the other a black eye and a fat lip.

I may be wrong, but I blame a good portion on video games that sensationalize killing. We played cops and robbers or cowboys and indians with pellet guns and slingshots, that's as far as it went.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There was 1 yesterday

There aren't any school shootings in NYC, people who do that sh!t are sick. However there are stupid folks who might shoot at each other in front of a school where a kid can get hit accidently, but we don't have like mass shootings and sh!t like that in the hood, thank god for that.
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I was raised with guns, shooting rabbits and birds with a 22 and 410 when I was in still in single digits for age, shot my first moose around 11 years old. We had a double barrel shotgun in the porch with slugs on the shelf to get rid of any bears that were causing a ruckus. Rifles in unlocked gun racks with the rounds in a drawer, every house was like this.

In school I fought a lot, always in a scrap. Even got jumped by 5 kids after dark one night. Not even once did I think about going and getting a gun to shoot up the school or even the score. Trust me I had access, they were mere tools back in my day. I got those fukers 1 by one and by the time there was only one left he was scared sh!tless, I let him dodge and hide for a while before I kicked the sh!t out of him. That's how things were handled, had an issue, you called the fuker out and it was settled, someone ended up with skinned knuckles and the other a black eye and a fat lip.

I may be wrong, but I blame a good portion on video games that sensationalize killing. We played cops and robbers or cowboys and indians with pellet guns and slingshots, that's as far as it went.
    It’s not games, me and my friends grew up playing Contra and watching Rambo movies, but we were tougher and free, not treated like babies.......

The kids 5 years younger all had issues..........crybaby issues, they are spoiled.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    It’s not games, me and my friends grew up playing Contra and watching Rambo movies, but we were tougher and free, not treated like babies.......

The kids 5 years younger all had issues..........crybaby issues, they are spoiled.
    I grew up doing and seeing some crazy sh!t and not once did I ever think about shooting up anything, I think folks who do this sh!t are sick in the head and no matter how they were raised they would still commit these acts of violence.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I grew up doing and seeing some crazy sh!t and not once did I ever think about shooting up anything, I think folks who do this sh!t are sick in the head and no matter how they were raised they would still commit these acts of violence.
    Very sick as well as the dudes who kill the entire family and themselves. That chit is crazy, when a dude could off themselves, not his wife and kids too. This is a crazy phenomenon that I have seen over the last 5 years.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

I dont know what the cause is but something is devaluing human life and making people feel less than they used to. Never growing up in Jersey did you hear of cutting up bodies. Who does that other than a coroner!?

I dont know what the cause is but something is devaluing human life and making people feel less than they used to. Never growing up in Jersey did you hear of cutting up bodies. Who does that other than a coroner!?

Some sick fuks out there ben...

This one just happened

A teenage boy was killed and two other children were hurt in a shooting at a bus stop in Louisville Wednesday morning, according to local police.

The three children were waiting for a bus when they were shot in an apparent drive-by at about 6:30 a.m. local time, police said.

One of the injured kids, a teenage boy, is in the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said. The other survivor, a teen girl, was treated for minor injuries at the scene, police said.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was a member of our school gun club. We'd bring in our long guns and shoot at an indoor range that a few teachers had set up in the wrestling area. That was 1983.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I was a member of our school gun club. We'd bring in our long guns and shoot at an indoor range that a few teachers had set up in the wrestling area. That was 1983.
    Seriously? Are you talking about a private or public school?
    On the list for Bannukah

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously? Are you talking about a private or public school?
    SRS. Yes, it was a private school. My father and his buddies used to hunt before high school started and store their guns in their lockers. Yes, this was quite awhile ago, but still, it's a relevant point. Guns are not the root of the problem.

What is? Total breakdown of families. Frankly, that is the unspoken root of many of our societal problems. No structure. No consequences at home for bad behavior. No guidance. No expectations. No resident, engaged fathers.(Insert 'not enough' for no if necessary, but it's just semantics)

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    SRS. Yes, it was a private school. My father and his buddies used to hunt before high school started and store their guns in their lockers. Yes, this was quite awhile ago, but still, it's a relevant point. Guns are not the root of the problem.

What is? Total breakdown of families. Frankly, that is the unspoken root of many of our societal problems. No structure. No consequences at home for bad behavior. No guidance. No expectations. No resident, engaged fathers.(Insert 'not enough' for no if necessary, but it's just semantics)
    Thats pretty kool man, in NYC guns have always been illegal and trying to purchase one legally you have to go through hoops!
    On the list for Bannukah

Thats pretty kool man, in NYC guns have always been illegal and trying to purchase one legally you have to go through hoops!
    I hope you get the chance to live the next part of your life in the south. You'd miss alot of things, but you'd love alot of other things, one of which is a greater respect for your personal rights.

-----R. W. Emerson