darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Back again!! A new update - my progress...

So because I don't want to sound like a broken record and submit the same post I made elsewhere, I'm going to tell you why I am posting on this thread, the reason is I see some people here saying they are either extremely overweight, or it's over and long gone - well I'm here to tell you there is nothing impossible and that the majority of everything you hear or see on TV is probably not real. I was 35 years old when I was told I was morbidly obese, and pretty much will die sooner than later - my blood pressure was around 160/95, resting heart rate steady at 88, extremely high levels of blood sugar, cholesterol, I couldn't tie my shoes, couldn't play with my kids, and everyone basically said 'dude you are too far gone and too old, it's over' - well I decided one day I was going to cold turkey quit smoking, quit drinking and instead of going on a diet, just change my life, beginning with small walks, to jogs to today where I compete in MMA and I train high intensity sparring and fighting about 4 hours a day and have better cardio then most 16 year olds, but before I get there and show you the pics of my 2 year transformation, I need you to know ONE THING, it's completely possible, nothing is impossible, please don't die knowing you could have lived your best life, it feels so good now to be able to dress nicely, look athletic in a shirt, minus the loose skin which I am fixing via laser now, my life feels so amazing now.

Just to let you know I DID NOT do any macro breakdown, no high protein diet, no 6 meals a day, none of that crap and I steadily did DEXA SCANS every 2 months, I lost a lot of fat - and the crazy thing is I am even getting leaner and better and in a month or so I'll look better then I do today.

So I'll post my before and after - REMEMBER, if I can do it in my mid 30's, smoking a pack a day and being an alcoholic to just quitting everything and turning my life around in 2 years - YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!
    Attached Images

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job op!! Mirin!

What’s your height?
    Last edited by TryingBB; 12-03-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    **^^ gone ^^**

darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000) darkmachine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Got job op!! Mirin!

What’s your height?
    Thank you! I am 170cm.

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkmachine View Post
    Thank you! I am 170cm.
    I see. If you don’t mind what’s your bicep, chest and waist measurements?
    **^^ gone ^^**

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    I see. If you don’t mind what’s your bicep, chest and waist measurements?
    My waist is 28 inches, my biceps are about 15 inches and my chest is 39 inches I think lol I think though.