Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000)

Knees- Can't Squat

I need help with a new leg day, racketeer and spud said in another thread they would help me out but that failed. So misc bros I need a leg day and squats are not going well for my knees (have had knee issues for a long time) so without squats I need a leg day, will rep with my little reps.

EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Landon12 View Post
    I need help with a new leg day, racketeer and spud said in another thread they would help me out but that failed. So misc bros I need a leg day and squats are not going well for my knees (have had knee issues for a long time) so without squats I need a leg day, will rep with my little reps.
    Standing leg curl 10 sets, sitting leg curl 10 sets, lunges 5 sets, straight leg dead-lifts 6 sets, calve press downs 12 sets, standing calve smith machine lifts 9 sets

MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakingGayns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can almost guarentee that if you learn to squat properly it won't effect your knees.
    I have really bad patello femoral syndrome and I can squat fine.

BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, I have a fused ankle bone with another bone in my foot, it makes it incredibly painful, and I can barely move to begin with, I also have really bad ankle problems. I still skwat ATG, I just go light...

MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MuscIe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MakingGayns View Post
    I can almost guarentee that if you learn to squat properly it won't effect your knees.
    I have really bad patello femoral syndrome and I can squat fine.
    obvi he cant when he just said that it hurts. kids these day.

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What knee problems do you have?

NulleryDrummerB12 iLiftNoodBrah's Avatar
    iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not trying to steer this too far off topic

but if u cant squat because of bad knees

what makes u think u can safely leg press/hack squat/leg extension/lunge/deadlift?

if thats not a problem, a sh*t ton of GHR's, and lunges. i find those exercises easiest on the knees
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136864013&highlight=wumbology

405x1/235x1/405x3

Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000) Landon12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks to the poster who posted a leg day will rep in a bit. And I'll check form but my forms pretty good. A couple years ago i got asgood schlatter disease (google) and had to take about 7 months off of all running meaning no sports not even light jogging and since then i constantly get knee pains and usually feels like the bone in the knee is scraping against other parts in the knee. Might make me sound like a pansy but i want to be lifting for years and years to come so i don't want to injure myself making it a lot worse and potentially making me not be able to lift for many more years.

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks to the poster who posted a leg day will rep in a bit. And I'll check form but my forms pretty good. A couple years ago i got asgood schlatter disease (google) and had to take about 7 months off of all running meaning no sports not even light jogging and since then i constantly get knee pains and usually feels like the bone in the knee is scraping against other parts in the knee. Might make me sound like a pansy but i want to be lifting for years and years to come so i don't want to injure myself making it a lot worse and potentially making me not be able to lift for many more years.
    Osgood schlatter's disease is something that should be dealt with by a sports medicine doctor - one that can also work with you to find a proper leg routine. You also should see a well qualified massage therapist that can do proper massage techniques on the patella tendon and the quadriceps.

Other than that, bitter nor anyone else here can offer you proper leg exercises. We don't know the severity of the condition, if you still have persistent inflammation, or worn cartilage. Bitter needs to remember to chew out racketeer later for even attempting to come up with a workout routine for you.
    ~ ♥♥ angelus mortis, et medicus damnatorum ♥♥ ~

pignus aeternae gloriae et honoris

Originally Posted by BitterBlossom View Post
    Osgood schlatter's disease is something that should be dealt with by a sports medicine doctor - one that can also work with you to find a proper leg routine. You also should see a well qualified massage therapist that can do proper massage techniques on the patella tendon and the quadriceps.

Other than that, bitter nor anyone else here can offer you proper leg exercises. We don't know the severity of the condition, if you still have persistent inflammation, or worn cartilage. Bitter needs to remember to chew out racketeer later for even attempting to come up with a workout routine for you.
    racketeer didn't know knee issues. and its supposedly gone as i went to therapy etc already.

racketeer didn't know knee issues. and its supposedly gone as i went to therapy etc already.
    It's "supposedly" gone yet you're still feeling pain?

Originally Posted by BitterBlossom View Post
    It's "supposedly" gone yet you're still feeling pain?
    Not sure if the pains related to having the disease or not. Haven't seen a doctor in a while about it.

Not sure if the pains related to having the disease or not. Haven't seen a doctor in a while about it.
    That means bitter was originally right. Damn...

From the symptoms you have provided - the articular cartilage in your knee is wearing away. This cartilage is the substance that helps to "cushion" your joints. With it degenerating, the joints of your knee are scraping together. This is called osteoarthritis.

If you are absolutely certain that you hearing this scraping or grinding noise then go see an orthopedic doctor or your regular care doctor. If it's just a simple pop, then bitter still isn't sure what it is. Anyway, the doctor willl most likely schedule you for an xray.

Bitter sincerely hopes he/she is wrong. If not, osteoarthritis is managable. You and your doctor can figure out together how to get your legs huge without causing you too much pain. Good luck <3